• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Guest Suggestions for The Paracast

I just finished Russel Targ's autobio, "Do you see what I see" and I'm fairly Gobsmacked (to quote a paracast term). This one's a real Headscratcher (another Paracast term). Here is the guy who co-founded the Air Force remote viewing program, who was involved in many real Air force operations using this unique (on reportedly common) human ability.

He also talks about the human condition, our shortcomings, and ways around them.

I have come away with immense respect and indeed a sense of awe about this gentleman. Please have Russel Targ as a guest!

I'd be interested in The Paracast taking a closer look at the Fayetteville, NC UFO/alien encounter by interviewing Chris Bledsoe and any of the other friends or family members that were involved. It would be refreshing to hear a recounting from an alleged experiencer's POV that has taken place within the last decade, in the attempt to occasionally address relatively more current topics on the show.

We appreciate all the suggestions. We act on some, and, no, I won't blame the people who suggested we bring Dr. David Jacobs back on. It's just the law of unintended consequences at work, and we're past that. :)

Does Diane Hennacy Powell finally have smoking gun evidence for telepathy? Even as a skeptic, this case is very intriguing. I (and everyone) may be in for a worldview shift. (Or not.)

Evidence of Telepathy in a Nonverbal Autistic Child - Diane Hennacy Powell

Her contact page is here:

Contact - Diane Hennacy Powell

I want to second this suggestion. I think we are in the midst of a worldview shift, as Eric suggests, and that we need to hear in the Paracast interviews from individual researchers like Powell who are investigating the broader and deeper nature of consciousness in individuals with special abilities that are latent in all of us but difficult to see in most of us.

Stuart Hameroff, MD, anesthesiology, and professor emeritus University of Arizona, Tucson, has studied consciousness both related to brain activity and to lack thereof, when anesthetized. I bet he could lecture for hours, and I'd be interested to hear him, if he'd be interested in a show.

Yes, he has a documentary about to come out concerning the connections between nukes and ufos. I've seen a trailer from it and will try to relocate it and post a link for you.

Also, Gene, my understanding is that Hastings lives in Arizona now, so it might be possible for you and Chris to speak in person together with him.

It might be maximally informative concerning the nature of consciousness if you could get Hameroff and Radin together to respond to whatever questions you wish to ask them.

Not sure if Joe McMoneagle has been on but his books are a real treat. He has a lot of experience with PSI in the lab and in the field.

Back