• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Guest Suggestions for The Paracast

I sent Chris O a very nice PM about a forum thread complimenting his work in the subjects when people on a thread were antagonizing him to which he didn't respond. I figure he's probably just too busy. No big deal. I'm sure Gene would reply because he seems more active on the forum currently.:cool:

There's a fella with a tribute page to Ivan T. Sanderson - might be cool to have him on to talk about Sanderson's work. I know it's been mentioned before, but I think Jeff Meldrum would also be a great guest. One more suggestion, which might go over like a lead balloon...how about a show on Japanese Yokai. They are creatures that aren't quite cryptids and not quite ghosts either. A very scholarly, but entertaining book was fairly recently done by Michael Dylan Foster called "The Book of Yokai". I wonder if making a connection with him could lead to a Japanese UFO researcher or two.

Dean Haglund.
Wow would that be gnarly. I was just watching a panel on youtube with him, Harwood, and Braidwood. Haglund seems very interested in the paranormal, and has a documentary about the field. Also he's a super funny, energetic, and entertaining person.

I sent Chris O a very nice PM about a forum thread complimenting his work in the subjects when people on a thread were antagonizing him to which he didn't respond. I figure he's probably just too busy. No big deal. I'm sure Gene would reply because he seems more active on the forum currently.:cool:
Steinberg was cc:, O'Brien failed to respond because the subject matter (ET channeling and channeled information regarding Paracast related subjects) is considered bad ju-ju on the forum and, I would assume, since I see no information to the contrary, to Steinberg/O'Brien as well.

I get plenty of messages that I am being "watched" for my responses. lol

I am not super enthusiastic about channelers either to be honest. It is kind of interesting but for this show I think it's too woo.
My suggestion for Haglund to appear is like my best post/idea for the forum. How great of a guest would he be!

Steinberg was cc:, O'Brien failed to respond because the subject matter (ET channeling and channeled information regarding Paracast related subjects) is considered bad ju-ju on the forum and, I would assume, since I see no information to the contrary, to Steinberg/O'Brien as well.

I get plenty of messages that I am being "watched" for my responses. lol
Hmm. Gene seems like a good egg. I don't see why you would be picked on for your interests since you don't come off as that inflammatory. Maybe you would agree that it's just a topic that doesn't jibe with the show's approach. :oops:

I'd like to hear from James Fox again to see what projects he's working on. I think he talked about Out of the Blue project last time he was on.

Actually, Clayton Morris would be a great guest too. He's actually very knowledgeable on all sorts of paranormal subjects including the UFO field. He used to host the Paranormal Report with Jim Harold.

I would like to suggest Rocky Elmore as a guest. He's had a book out in July:
http://www.amazon.com/dp/0692488383/?tag=rockoids-20

I guess the book mainly consists of the stories other people told him, but he seems to have had a few encounters of his own, including a possible ghost and (my favorites) mystery lights or orbs. Also, unrelated to his former work in the border patrol, he says he's recently had a possible UFO sighting together with his wife (would be nice to hear her talk about it, too, but I guess that's asking too much).

Although I guess having worked in such a position doesn't automatically make someone a better or more credible witness (although it probably should), to me he doesn't seem like someone who you'd expect talking about this stuff or trying to jump on the paranormal bandwagon to make a buck with a few chilling campfire stories.

This is the contact page on his website:
Media Requests - Rocky Elmore - Author of OUT ON FOOT: Nightly Patrols and Ghostly Tales of a U.S. Border Patrol Agent

Last edited:
On another thread Anyone ever heard of The Welsh Broad Haven Triangle incident? there was discussion of the schoolyard mass sighting cases (1966 Westall Australia, 1967 Crestview Florida, 1977 Broad Haven Wales, 1994 Ruwa Zimbabwe)

While I would enjoy a show with either one of them as the sole guest, it would be interesting to hear Randall Nickerson on a show with Shane Ryan. Nickerson is creating the documentary on Zimbabwe. He has also interviewed witnesses from the Broad Haven case. Ryan is the leading researcher on Westall. He has also researched and interviewed witnesses from Crestview.

A show with Nickerson and one or more of the Zimbabwe witnesses would also be great.

Last edited:
Hi!
I was watching the TV documentary "A billion dollar secret" with Nick Cook. He would make a interesting guest I suppose. What do You think?

Chris Aubek has a new book out
Edit: along with Martin Shough

http://www.amazon.com/dp/1938398548/?tag=rockoids-20

"...
Back

Description
THE HIDDEN HISTORY OF UFOs

People have always been fascinated by lights in the sky. Early astronomers and astrologers, medieval pamphleteers, scientists, navigators, and weather observers, all recorded sightings of strange phenomena. The question is: Were these the same as our modern UFOs?

The authors of Return to Magonia have taken a serious, critical look at some of those sightings. Using modern resources and tools, they dissect more than 20 fascinating cases from the last 500 years, showing that reality can be more interesting than any popular catch-all theory. They discover that UFOs in history are as intriguing, as entertaining, and often as baffling as they are today.

In this unique and challenging book you will read about:
• the flat "plate" seen over a 17th-century Swedish city, leaving witnesses stricken with an unknown sickness;
• a fiery object that landed beside a road in Ohio, piloted by a mysterious man in black;
• a weird blue ball of fire that devastated a British navy ship;
• the Minnesota doctor who saw a disk of "electric" light floating across the fields;
• and a formation of locomotive-sized "eggs" that descended on an Australian town shortly after World War II.

Combining science, history, and a broad knowledge of the UFO field, Martin Shough and Chris Aubeck set a new standard for UFO research and shed light on one of the oldest recorded mysteries in human experience.

CHRIS AUBECK is the founder of the historical research group Magonia Exchange, an international archival project, and the co-author (with Jacques Vallee) of Wonders in the Sky.

MARTIN SHOUGH is a Research Associate for National Aviation Reporting Center on Anomalous Phenomena (NARCAP).

Last edited:
Well, I didn't know about this thread. So sorry for sending suggestions via other methods. My suggestions,

Tyler Kokjohn
retired general Parviz Jafari -- the '76 Teheran UFO and F-4 interception
and Martin Shough, if technically possible

I think an interview with John Burroughs would be timely, or possibly Burroughs with his attorney (or with Nick Pope) together concerning the last 18 Condign documents still not released by MoD. Also we could hear more about Burroughs's long legal struggle to obtain his medical records at Bentwaters, John McCain's role in getting those released, and Burroughs's ongoing efforts for the release of other records from Rendelsham.

Back