• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Don Ecker: December 29, 2013

But not a word about the Israeli colonisation of its neighbours.Imagine another country , let's say Irak , doing that...Or the stealing of Palestinian houses and land, the deportation of Palestinians ,the illegal use of white phosphorus in Gaza , the use of 1,800 cluster bombs, containing over 1.2 million cluster bomblets.

And not a word about Palestinian refusal to accept that Israel has the right to exist. Not a word about the Palestinian continuing to attack with border crossings, mortar and rocket attacks and almost always a refusal to sit down and talk. Say Kanakaris ... you ever been in a war? Do you have any conception of how fricking crazy they are? Have you ever been afraid to have your children go anywhere knowing they could be targeted by extremists for murder? That puts a whole new coating on day to day existence.

My personal favorite is the Islamic "Purim Blood Libel. You know, the one where they claim that the "Special Ingredient For Jewish Holidays is Human Blood From Non-Jewish Youth." That one is a real laughing "belly buster."

Decker

".... Something which doesn't seem to be in dispute with Tim Beckley's ideas about the MIB --namely, that the MIBs might be innocent civilians 'possessed' by an outside agency in order to carry an specific job, & once accomplished forget all about it. The perfect Manchurian Candidate!..."

I never heard this and find it interesting but if one wanted the perfect manchurian canidate wouldn't one want them to look like other manchurians instead of the odd looking... not so much behaving which could be "explained"... characters that are often reported?

Not to mention the high strangeness encounters that eliminate "ordinary" altogether.

Great idea! - Red Pill Junkie, you were great on Radio Misterioso and you talked me into picking up Vallee's Messengers of Deception and Pauwel's Morning of the Magicians. Now if only I could find more Freixedo translated work. I am definitely looking forward to hearing more from you on the Paracast in the near future.

And not a word about Palestinian refusal to accept that Israel has the right to exist. Not a word about the Palestinian continuing to attack with border crossings, mortar and rocket attacks and almost always a refusal to sit down and talk. Say Kanakaris ... you ever been in a war? Do you have any conception of how fricking crazy they are? Have you ever been afraid to have your children go anywhere knowing they could be targeted by extremists for murder? That puts a whole new coating on day to day existence.

My personal favorite is the Islamic "Purim Blood Libel. You know, the one where they claim that the "Special Ingredient For Jewish Holidays is Human Blood From Non-Jewish Youth." That one is a real laughing "belly buster."

Decker
I believe the refusal is to accept Israel to exist as a Jewish state with all others being less.

And of course, who can forget that Man of the Peepul, Yassir Arafat? I never could get that bit out of my head, from a 70's vintage National Lampoon, where they referred to him as "the leader who wears a checkered dishrag on his head and shaves with a fork".

I think the very best description of him was: "A man who never missed an opportunity to miss an opportunity".

Well flipper, I think we are now running around in circles. I asked a question .. you ignored it. I believe I am done.

Decker

Back