• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

COVID-19 News

Status
Not open for further replies.
It doesn't require a deep dark conspiracy about the Chinese Communist Party wanting to infect the rest of the planet so that they totally screw up their commerce with them.
It's not like I and a number of other analysts haven't considered that. Just Google China Western Destabilization Long Game and start pulling on threads. This pandemic and the associated lockdowns have destabilized and generally messed-up Western culture and economies in a way that is advantageous to China's long game and exactly as prescribed by the analysts I've posted previously.

I agree that we may never know all the details of the pandemic's origin. But we know enough. As we speak there are massive international lawsuits against China in the works. Be as reserved as you want. Maybe you're right. But it all adds-up in my mind to an undeclared war on the West via stolen technology, economic and bio-warfare and a growing military hardware presence, especially in the South China Sea, not to mention the problem with Taiwan. This AP article gives a pretty good rundown of how the various conspiracy theories have played out so far.

And the guys in the video below have a fairly interesting discussion.

Cold War II—Just How Dangerous Is China?​

Last edited:
Spreading misinformation is, of course, so common these days you can't keep track of all of it. Just the pandemic and vaccinations have been a major source of claims, lots of it false. And the spreaders of falsehoods aren't just authoritarian governments.

This site, for example, focuses mostly on exposing purported mainstream media lapses and falsehoods in the conservative media:

Spreading misinformation is, of course, so common these days you can't keep track of all of it.
Absolutely, but I'm pretty good at separating the signal from the noise. It also helps to have someone like yourself doing the same thing. I always appreciate it. I tend to look at the information itself and cross reference it with other sources, but don't always pay as much attention to the sources themselves as you do, because in the end it's the information and not the source that matters ( to me ). But because you tend to stick with more reputable sources, that sometimes helps to catch things that I might otherwise miss too. It's a good combination.

Oh and it does seem as if the lab accident theory is definitely gaining official attention here from the top:

What gets me about this ( above ) is that when the news first broke that SARS-CoV-2 probably came out of the Wuhan lab, there was a mad rush to bury it and claim it was "zoonotic". There have been numerous claims simply stating ( without any evidence ) that it was zoonotic. No animal has yet been found that carries the virus, and if one were to suddenly pop-up now it would be gravely suspicious.

Meanwhile the evidence is that the Wuhan lab was working on the virus and there had been a program in place for studying the infectiousness of the same coronavirus to humans by scientists working at the lab. There are published scientific papers proving it. The lab is virtually next door to the market alleged to have been the source, but no virus was actually found there. It was just closed and sanitized in a big show to make it look like it.

As the virus started to spread, China's government officials all the way up to the their high ranking military members knew about it, and ordered crackdowns on the release of information. Why do that if it was simply another one of many diseases they routinely fight off? They silenced and sequestered doctors and scientists, while knowingly letting thousands of infected passengers on international flights out of China to the West.

This thinly veiled "They didn't want a panic" line is pure BS. Democracies began shutting down air travel on their own. China is a bloody dictatorship. They could have stopped it all with a single order. They DIDN'T and whatever excuse they give is purely for plausible deniability. Before you say it doesn't happen ...

1622060813148.png

There's also the actual science behind this virus where a public relations war has been going on about whether or not such a virus could even be made. After sifting through all those arguments there's no question that not only could such a virus be purposefully mutated to become infectious to humans, they were doing exactly that research in China on the virus.

Really ... what more do we need? We're basically a victim of a biowarfare attack designed destabilize the West politically and economically, just like their political manifesto prescribes. If the PTB don't want anything to get out, it's that. It could cause massive unfair racial discrimination against chinese people domestically as well as fire-up the war drums, which are already on alert over the South China Sea and Taiwan.

Who knows how much farther into the land of dark intrigue this goes? Or, maybe an infected bat that was never found flew out of a cave a thousand miles away and somehow infected some animal nobody ever found in a market where the virus was never found, where it mutated and was consumed by some citizen who was never identified, who started passing it around Wuhan.

Last edited:
I don't follow the logic, Randall. Also, our virus experts would basically know if the genome from a virus has natural rather than engineered properties.

As to Richard Nixon: Did I ever tell you that first wife Geneva and I slept over at the Watergate — where my late uncle had a condo — about a week before the 1972 break-in at Democratic headquarters. And when Nixon finally resigned in 1974, we were driving near Washington, D.C.

You have to always think that there are many forces.

But for COVID-19, I'm quite sure if anything, it was not deliberate. That would be absurd!

Considering all the politics heating up (Belarus vs EU) lets cool down, and catch a breath.

For the fun & furry side: Civets can also make nice pets, like ferrets. They supposedly have very musky odour - much mode than many other weasel. Chanel #5 used to have civet smell as part of it allure - they say its all artifcial now though!

But for COVID-19, I'm quite sure if anything, it was not deliberate. That would be absurd! ...
It wouldn't be the first time in history people did something absurd. The USA has done even more absurd things. Do you think China's CCP morals are better?

No, it is not correct that metal objects are sticking to my forehead since being vaccinated for COVID-19.
The problem with guys like this is that instead of focusing on legitimate reasons why vaccinations shouldn't be made mandatory, he's focusing on the fringe cases of vaccine deniers, which has the effect of marginalizing the legitimate reasons. The bottom line is that there is no legitimate reason to make injections ( of any kind ) mandatory.

The Overriding Principle:

Except in life or death cases where a person is unable to provide consent due to some incapacitation such as being in shock or unconscious, or for very limited legal applications, if an adult has chosen not to give consent to be injected ( with anything ), then the right of that individual not to be injected should be inalienable, regardless of how safe it has been deemed to be, and they should not have to fear any negative consequences for exercising that right. Period.

Whatever is in the syringe is irrelevant. Mandatory vaccinations are no less than a forced direct invasion into our bodies. Apart from the few exceptions above, there are no reasons or excuses good enough to force or coerce injections by any means, including denying people government services, education, employment, or the right to travel.

It's fine to encourage vaccines that are deemed safe. It's not okay to force them on people.

Last edited:
It is normal for schools in the U.S. to require vaccinations before entering class. This has worked for years, and when large numbers of parents ignored the requirements, it only meant that more children became sick with measles and other ailments.

Remember that taking advantage of the freedom not to do something might, in turn, harm others, which isn't fair.

Heh, we also talked with some friends about this "magnetic" vaccine thing. My friend tried it, and he said: "I guess the Americans have better glue in their band-aids."

Please, next magnetic man, please clean the area with acetone, then show us!

It is normal for schools in the U.S. to require vaccinations before entering class. This has worked for years, and when large numbers of parents ignored the requirements, it only meant that more children became sick with measles and other ailments.

Remember that taking advantage of the freedom not to do something might, in turn, harm others, which isn't fair.

That's why I used the words "adult" and "limited legal". Personally, I think kids should be exempt from being forced as well, and that parents having the legal right to force them is problematic. I draw the line on this issue where there there is clear evidence of immediate life saving need e.g. blood transfusions and other life saving medical interventions, but vaccinations do not fit into that category. They are a precaution against a possible but not certain future outcome. People should not be subjected to laws that presume they might become guilty or victimized at some unforeseen future time.

On the issue of freedom. Having the freedom not to do something is very different than having the freedom not to have something done to you. When anyone ( governments or otherwise ) say it's okay to forcibly inject you ( with anything ) it's going too far. I don't care what it is.

But they turn it around on you to make you think it's your fault for making them do it to you. Don't let yourself get sucked-in by their twisted logic. This goes back to the same basic ethical philosophy as the trolley problem. Either way the choice of acting makes you a murderer. In the case of forced vaccinations, the choice of physically invading a person's body against their will ( with anything - including injections of any kind ) is an act of assault, regardless of whatever potential good for society at large might come out of it.

That's why I used the words "adult" and "limited legal". Personally, I think kids should be exempt from being forced as well, and that parents having the legal right to force them is problematic. I draw the line on this issue where there there is clear evidence of immediate life saving need e.g. blood transfusions and other life saving medical interventions, but vaccinations do not fit into that category. They are a precaution against a possible but not certain future outcome. People should not be subjected to laws that presume they might become guilty or victimized at some unforeseen future time.

On the issue of freedom. Having the freedom not to do something is very different than having the freedom not to have something done to you. When anyone ( governments or otherwise ) say it's okay to forcibly inject you ( with anything ) it's going too far. I don't care what it is.

But they turn it around on you to make you think it's your fault for making them do it to you. Don't let yourself get sucked-in by their twisted logic. This goes back to the same basic ethical philosophy as the trolley problem. Either way the choice of acting makes you a murderer. In the case of forced vaccinations, the choice of physically invading a person's body against their will ( with anything - including injections of any kind ) is an act of assault, regardless of whatever potential good for society at large might come out of it. It's a case of Consequentialism vs. Deontology.

To continue, in the 80's we all kids (at least in Finland, and probably in the all western countries??) received polio vaccination.
It was not voluntary at all, we got that in school. We all visited school nurse and got a funny tasting sugar cube.

Now I wonder, what is so different here? In the 80's there was absolutely no one, who did not want their kids to be vaccinated against polio.

In the small town I live in, we have over 90% vaccination rate for all who have been given the opportunity. Its slow though, we're now waiting for the second shot.

So please, please, tell me - what is the big difference compared to polio here? Or Smallpox?

To continue, in the 80's we all kids (at least in Finland, and probably in the all western countries??) received polio vaccination.
It was not voluntary at all, we got that in school. We all visited school nurse and got a funny tasting sugar cube.

Now I wonder, what is so different here? In the 80's there was absolutely no one, who did not want their kids to be vaccinated against polio.

In the small town I live in, we have over 90% vaccination rate for all who have been given the opportunity. Its slow though, we're now waiting for the second shot.

So please, please, tell me - what is the big difference compared to polio here? Or Smallpox?
There's a major difference between polio and COVID. Smallpox isn't pretty, but the vast majority survive it, and by comparison to either one, COVID is like a common-cold. In fact many cold viruses are coronaviruses.

COVID is so mild that between 40% and 90% of those infected don't even know they have it, and those who do notice it are fine within 14 days. Virtually anyone who doesn't survive it has already outlived their life expectancy, or has serious preexisting conditions. Then there are all the deaths falsely attributed to COVID. I would hear them daily. The leading story: "Yesterday 5 people died of COVID!" The next quietly in some obscure column or mention, "We learned that 4 out of the 5 who died actually died from other causes"

Do I really need to go through all the stats and misinformation again? Yes it's a "real virus". No it doesn't have nanobots that let the government control you. The government doesn't need that. They already control you with fear and regulations that exploit that fear. The bottom line is that NOBODY should have the right to coerce ANYONE into having their body invaded by ANYTHING, whether it's the elixir of life itself. The whole safety issue is completely beside the point. No vaccine is "safe". They are only low risk at best. A Vitamin B12 shot is actually good for you. But does that mean everyone should be foced to have one or be denied services and education?

I hope there is serious pushback against coercive pharmaceutical injections. Up here they've got a damned lottery now for those who have been vaccinated. I wonder who's paying that prize money? Pfizer? Or taxpayers?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back