• SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY A PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, five years young! For a low subscription fee, you will be able to download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive After The Paracast podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! FLASH! For a limited time, you can save up to 40% on your subscription. Long-term susbcribers will receive free Amazon gift cards. It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

COVID-19 News

Randall

J. Randall Murphy
Staff member
I do not know the ins and outs of the political situation in Calgary, but whatever is being done is being done incorrectly ...
A lot of people here in Calgary would agree with that statement, not all of them on the same page. One thing you are completely right about, is that I am as tired of the conversation as many others. Part of me would love to just forget any of it and pretend I can live a normal life. Thankfully for my situation, I can do that better than most non-retired people.

But then something will remind me of all those who can't just shelter at home, and it affects me. I wish it didn't. But then I think, what kind of people are those who aren't affected? It's rough on those of us who think this way because we want to make some kind of difference, but we've all been marginalized by gears turning on a far more massive scale. It seems we're nothing against them.