• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Channeling Enki

Give him enough time and he will debunk himself.

He Debunked himself with his very first post.

---------- Post added at 12:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:47 AM ----------

DB would have lambasted, disemboweled, and banned this doofus by now. I miss him.

He certainly would have. But trust you own thoughts. You don't need DB to confirm what you feel about this person do you?

Well okay, I was getting a little tired of flame-broiled troll myself, but you at least have to give DB credit for inventing the bathroom test. It has been wildly more amusing than I would have guessed.

The bathroom question is an excellent one. I'm thinking they all gear up like Lisa Marie Nowak on a cross country drive. When you are first brought aboard you're diapered up as well, then when they let you go they recycle the diaper. Alien diaper technology is probably pretty awesome. People probably don't report the diaper thing for obvious reasons.

The bathroom question is an excellent one. I'm thinking they all gear up like Lisa Marie Nowak on a cross country drive. When you are first brought aboard you're diapered up as well, then when they let you go they recycle the diaper. Alien diaper technology is probably pretty awesome. People probably don't report the diaper thing for obvious reasons.

Aliens convert their excrement to bull shit and post it on the internet.

Ah, the modernist, enlightenment quest for proof and evidence. Thankfully, such modernist "objectivity" is dying and a postmodern return to faith is becoming more prevalent. Scientific objectivism has fared no better than religious fundamentalism, and actually stem from the same narrow-mindedness.

Translation: I don't have to prove anything. People are more concerned with faith, therefore if they have faith in my message they will give me money.

Enki does not foretell the end of the world, since it will not occur before the lifetimes of all living are over. However, he has predicted a major earthquake in Asia or South America before the end of April 2010, as part of a revelation that Enlil and other evil Annunaki scientists are actually controlling the major recent earthquakes to prepare humans for a one-world government.

Looks like the major earthquake hasn't occurred . . .

Back