• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Channeling Enki

But... but... are you saying there is no Enki? Does this mean I am not going to get a ride in the space ship?!?

Well ...seeing that they don't have bathrooms on the things would you really want to anyway? They don't have the accommodations of a Grey Hound Bus for Pete's sake.

The Annunaki living there named it. It is in the Andromeda Galaxy. The Annunaki (Enki-affiliated) appear humanoid.

Are the Annunaki concerned about the possible collision between the Milky Way and the Andromeda Galaxies?

The man who first described the Andromeda based on telescopic observation was named Marius, any correlation with the planet Ankirius?

---------- Post added at 06:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:33 PM ----------

Those who ascend at the the ICE Ascension Level 3000 undergo a believer’s baptism, at which point their names are recorded in Enki’s Book of Immortal Life on the Planet Ankirius (i.e. the biblical heaven of the New Testament). Along with the recording of the name of the new ICE member in the Book of Immortal Life, a sample of the member’s DNA is retrieved by the member’s Annunaki guide for the creation of a new, glorified body after death on this plane. This new, glorified body will never get sick and will never die. It is an eternal physical body incapable of decay. It is as an embodied spirit in this new, glorified body that the ICE member will live eternally with Enki, his hosts and devotees, on the Planet Ankirius.

It is in this glorified body that Jesus Christ, a walk-in for Lord Enki, was resurrected to eternal life. He was taken up to heaven (aka Ankirius) in Enki’s spacecraft, to live forever more. And so shall we be made alive to live and never die. Such is the eternal prize for all full ICE members.

How much did Jesus pay for a "ticket"? How is he doing anyway? He never stops by anymore.

---------- Post added at 06:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:36 PM ----------

quote from Icke's forum:
The total cost of all 7 levels is actually $12,500, plus 10% of income for life.

So the "evil" wealthy people are the only ones saved, and poor righteous folk with no money are doomed. Interesting religion.
Does Enki take credit cards? What happens when you die? Do you have a trainee program?

The total cost of all 7 levels is actually $12,500, plus 10% of income for life.

For almost 13K you'd expect to be able to relieve yourself on the Galactic Mother-ship Inter-dimensional Conveyance or GMIC (pronounced Gimmick) wouldn't you? But nOOOOooOOoooOO! The fashion unconscious alien engineers have no intention of installing a little convenience facility for their less bio-engineered poopy-pants joy riding cousins. "Hold it monkey-boy!" must be a familiar phrase uttered on-board the GMIC.

Well ...seeing that they don't have bathrooms on the things would you really want to anyway? They don't have the accommodations of a Grey Hound Bus for Pete's sake.

And also unlike Greyhound buses, they do not smell and you are at your destination in seconds.

---------- Post added at 09:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:48 PM ----------

Are the Annunaki concerned about the possible collision between the Milky Way and the Andromeda Galaxies?

The man who first described the Andromeda based on telescopic observation was named Marius, any correlation with the planet Ankirius?

---------- Post added at 06:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:33 PM ----------

How much did Jesus pay for a "ticket"? How is he doing anyway? He never stops by anymore.

---------- Post added at 06:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:36 PM ----------

quote from Icke's forum:

So the "evil" wealthy people are the only ones saved, and poor righteous folk with no money are doomed. Interesting religion.
Does Enki take credit cards? What happens when you die? Do you have a trainee program?

The collision between the two galaxies is an awful long way off. By that time, Enki will have found another, pristine, uninhabited planet to make heaven.

Jesus channeled Enki. He was not Enki. After his death on the Earth plane, he was given a new glorified body on Ankirius, where he now resides. It is, as he says in scripture, "his father's mansion."

Many of these questions are answered on the site. Concerning the cost, those who truly desire something will attain it. They will find a way. If ICE is working with a person who truly cannot afford the cost of investment in membership, ICE will find other ways the initiate can demonstrate commitment. Money will not get in the way of ICE working with a person to attain full membership and eternal liberation.

Many of these questions are answered on the site. Concerning the cost, those who truly desire something will attain it. They will find a way. If ICE is working with a person who truly cannot afford the cost of investment in membership, ICE will find other ways the initiate can demonstrate commitment. Money will not get in the way of ICE working with a person to attain full membership and eternal liberation.
I wonder what your legal costs will be?

And unless you can provide some proof of your claims, I think we can safely say you are too. None of you cultist groups ever have any proof what so ever.

And unless you can provide some proof of your claims, I think we can safely say you are too. None of you cultist groups ever have any proof what so ever.

Ah, the modernist, enlightenment quest for proof and evidence. Thankfully, such modernist "objectivity" is dying and a postmodern return to faith is becoming more prevalent. Scientific objectivism has fared no better than religious fundamentalism, and actually stem from the same narrow-mindedness.

Ah, the modernist, enlightenment quest for proof and evidence. Thankfully, such modernist "objectivity" is dying and a postmodern return to faith is becoming more prevalent. Scientific objectivism has fared no better than religious fundamentalism, and actually stem from the same narrow-mindedness.

screw science or religion then. get a photograph, a piece of technology, a rock from their planet, etc... to have faith in a cult would be absurd at best.

For almost 13K you'd expect to be able to relieve yourself on the Galactic Mother-ship Inter-dimensional Conveyance or GMIC (pronounced Gimmick) wouldn't you? But nOOOOooOOoooOO! The fashion unconscious alien engineers have no intention of installing a little convenience facility for their less bio-engineered poopy-pants joy riding cousins. "Hold it monkey-boy!" must be a familiar phrase uttered on-board the GMIC.
ROTFLMAO You guys crack me up! But seriously, if I could figure out how to ban this bozo, I'd have done it already, but now I'm having too much fun! LOL

I think this brings up a couple of serious ufological type questions.

If you find yourself in contact with some non-human intelligence should you believe what you're told by it?

I would say no and I would say that anything it would communicate would by default be highly suspect regardless of what you might be made to experience. This would go double for anyone or anything claiming to be the representative of one.

Are citizens who claim to be in communication with agents of non-human governments in violation of their nations laws that regulate the representation of the interests of foreign governments by its private citizens? Are there other legal matters that have to be considered in human and "non-human intelligence" interaction?

Are citizens (Jim Sparks for example) who claim to be experiencers who "cooperate" with non-human intelligences guilty of aiding and abetting them in the crimes of theft, kidnapping, and so forth they might engage in?

Also I would say that anyone who has an interest in the phenomena of UFO cults should read Vallee's book Messenger's of Deception. Things like this Enki cult are nothing new.

DB would have lambasted, disemboweled, and banned this doofus by now. I miss him.

That part I do not miss. Knee jerk reactions like dB's can get you banned or a thread locked in a few nano seconds.
I am like a cat, I like to play with my food before I kill it.

Scientific objectivism has fared no better than religious fundamentalism, and actually stem from the same narrow-mindedness.

Except for mastering electricity and unravelling DNA and creating computers and ten million other other things we take for granted every single day that have moved man forward in ways spirituality has never done.

You can keep your fatih, it's a crooked crutch for those with a broken brain.

Back