• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Channeling Enki

enkicongregation

Paranormal Novice
Dear Board Members,

I am not sure if this is the right place to post this, and if not, please move it to a more appropriate forum moderators.

I have been in contact with Enki, and Annunaki extraterrestrial since childhood, and daily since April of last year. Enki has channeled much revelation through me, and I would like to talk about my experiences and answer any questions anyone may have about the revelations and my experiences.

Dear Board Members,

I am not sure if this is the right place to post this, and if not, please move it to a more appropriate forum moderators.

I have been in contact with Enki, and Annunaki extraterrestrial since childhood, and daily since April of last year. Enki has channeled much revelation through me, and I would like to talk about my experiences and answer any questions anyone may have about the revelations and my experiences.

Not even funny, trolling here ? For what purpose ?

Enki-Dan, thanks for joining. When do your cosmic contacts tell you the end of the world will occur? Asteriod impact (see link below)? If not the end of the world, how about earth changes (tsunamis, earthquakes, famine, flooding of major cities)? Are they going to reveal themselves to humanity anytime soon?

Enki-Dan, thanks for joining. When do your cosmic contacts tell you the end of the world will occur? Asteriod impact (see link below)? If not the end of the world, how about earth changes (tsunamis, earthquakes, famine, flooding of major cities)? Are they going to reveal themselves to humanity anytime soon?

Enki does not foretell the end of the world, since it will not occur before the lifetimes of all living are over. However, he has predicted a major earthquake in Asia or South America before the end of April 2010, as part of a revelation that Enlil and other evil Annunaki scientists are actually controlling the major recent earthquakes to prepare humans for a one-world government.

So you've started an alien based religion with bits of Mormon mythology thrown in with a Scientology-like tier system that takes Visa! Well, I'll say this ...you are cheaper than Scientology. $3000 for the "transformational Level 3000!" Now that's some sophisticated advanced alien intelligence in marketing for you!

But honestly don't you fear scamming the wrong individual some day and calling down the wraith of a mentally unstable seeker of ultimate truth who has been burned just one too many times by posers, hoaxers, and con-men?

So you've started an alien based religion with bits of Mormon mythology thrown in with a Scientology-like tier system that takes Visa! Well, I'll say this ...you are cheaper than Scientology. $3000 for the "transformational Level 3000!" Now that's some sophisticated advanced alien intelligence in marketing for you!

But honestly don't you fear scamming the wrong individual some day and calling down the wraith of a mentally unstable seeker of ultimate truth who has been burned just one too many times by posers, hoaxers, and con-men?

more prophets seeking profits.

schiz·o·phre·ni·a –noun

1.Psychiatry. Also called dementia praecox. a severe mental disorder characterized by some, but not necessarily all, of the following features: emotional blunting, intellectual deterioration, social isolation, disorganized speech and behavior, delusions, and hallucinations.

2.a state characterized by the coexistence of contradictory or incompatible elements.

these retards should be lined up and shot , i sometimes wish hitler was still around he would deal with them just like the jews, fuck enki and fuck your bi polar mental diseaSE GET HELP YOU NUT JOB ! GET SOME FUCKING PROZAC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

these retards should be lined up and shot , i sometimes wish hitler was still around he would deal with them just like the jews, fuck enki and fuck your bi polar mental diseaSE GET HELP YOU NUT JOB ! GET SOME FUCKING PROZAC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is the proverbial straw that has broken the camel's back. Consider yourself banned.

He was only 19 but he is an angry young man. He is racist and we are better off without him on the Forums.

Maybe he's 19, maybe he's not... who can tell with anonymous posters? Regardless, he was a troll of the first order, and he's gone.

Now, back to the civilized world. :)

Holy multiple threads of madness batman!

Seriously? Do we need another thread from this guy spouting his new-age "my way" peace and love bullshit?

Go to another forum will ya?

LF-Reality, we hardly knew ye.

---------- Post added at 04:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:55 PM ----------

Enki-Dan you say you are in contact everyday with Enki. Where is Enki right now?

Tell Enki he can piss off:) Weren't you banned from ATS for spamming the boards with advertising for your site?

As much fun as it is to poke fun at this ridiculous nonsense I think it is important to remember that there are many people out there who are taken in by confidence operations like this and we shouldn't tolerate this sort of thing or encourage them to continue. These folks are just looking for a mark and rob people of both money and dignity when they find them. It's as though Dan Burisch had come here and started talking about his latest make-believe super secret project, started hawking his DVDs, and asking for contributions to "feed the homeless."

As much fun as it is to poke fun at this ridiculous nonsense I think it is important to remember that there are many people out there who are taken in by confidence operations like this and we shouldn't tolerate this sort of thing or encourage them to continue. These folks are just looking for a mark and rob people of both money and dignity when they find them. It's as though Dan Burisch had come here and started talking about his latest make-believe super secret project, started hawking his DVDs, and asking for contributions to "feed the homeless."

But... but... are you saying there is no Enki? Does this mean I am not going to get a ride in the space ship?!?

Back