• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Bill Cooper

Status
Not open for further replies.
Grey streak fake out by CIA GOON SQUAD

OVER, THEN ACROSS=FAKE.
jfklookthatkill.gif

WallPaint576.jpg

ACROSS WHEN IT'S NEEDED.
WallPaint514.jpg

Bill Greer was jfk's real assassin. Sad but true, irrefutable fact.
harrisrecoil.gif

Grey streak fake out by CIA GOON SQUAD

What is the FPS of the two cameras? Simple question.

Connally saw Greer shoot jfk

Connally said he saw the fatal shot and quickly corrected himself but his reaction when looking at Greer proves he slipped up. Watch him hit the floor in horror once he realized Greer shot Kennedy.

Obviously, at least the major wound that I took in the shoulder through the chest couldn't have been anything but the second shot. Obviously, it couldn't have been the third, because when the third shot was fired I was in a reclining position, and heard it, saw it and the effects of it, rather--I didn't see it, I saw the effects of it--so it obviously could not have been the third, and couldn't have been the first, in my judgment.
Greerconnally.gif

WallPaint554.jpg

---------- Post added at 08:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:42 AM ----------

What is the FPS of the two cameras? Simple question.

18-18.3 fps.

---------- Post added at 08:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:42 AM ----------

Simple geometry debunks the Grassy lie by Stone

The driver has the only angle with which to create the right rear exit that was there.
FROM THE MOVIE
WallPaint244.jpg

WallPaint296.jpg

Greer's angle was perfect.
WallPaint297.jpg

jfkslowjoltgif.gif

WallPaint441.jpg

---------- Post added at 08:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:49 AM ----------

I've looked at the film closely and here are some numbers which you can find yourself. The driver is looking at Kennedy before, during and immediately after the fatal shot. This is an anomaly of epic proportions if he didn't shoot Kennedy. He is driving the vehicle and manages to look at Kennedy a half second before the shot, at the moment, and right after in a moving car which he is driving. IT'S DNA IMPOSSIBLE.

And he lied about ever seeing Kennedy even though he was clearly looking at him twice in less than 2 seconds. He lied because he killed Kennedy and understood that that would raise questions as to why he didn't speed off after looking the first time. He was a stupid goon but managed to tell that much needed lie but we have the film to confirm he's looking right at jfk both times.

He turns around the first time at 272. Kellerman turned before at 260 so they are both looking at jfk at the same time until 289. They are both clearly aware that at least Kennedy has been hit and what do they do...slow the limo down and finish Kennedy off at point blank range. Greer turns back straight at 289, they both look at each around 290-292 and they know at that moment they are gonna shoot the sitting duck in the back seat. Greer starts his second turn at 301-302 and is looking right at Greer by 304 and turns away and pulls the gun down by 318. There are 45 frames between 272-317 and Greer's looking at Kennedy in those critical moments for 30 of those frames.
jfkcloserecoil.gif

Greer's fake left hand comes off wheel @ 303-304

Greer places gun in left hand with right at 242 and his left hand never returned to the wheel.
greer239247.gif

They panned upward when Greer moved the gun from the lower position to near his right shoulder.
greer4.gif

No hand or arm at 304 by the door.
fakehandgif.gif

WallPaint612.jpg

---------- Post added at 09:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:01 AM ----------
Groden, NUMBER 1 DISINFO AGENT FOR GOVERNMENT=IRONIC

218 • BEHOLD A PALE HORSE William Cooper

public and perpetuate the cover-up.
I called Bob Grodin and accepted his challenge. I invited him to
appear with me at Beverly Hills High School and show his film. I would
show my film. The audience would decide. He refused. He refused
because he knows what I know, that the audience would boo him out of
town. Grodin knows that Greer shot Kennedy because he is part of the
cover-up.
Bob Grodin is the same Bob Grodin who claims to be the world's
foremost independent photo-interpretation expert. Bob Grodin has NO
photographic education whatsoever. He has never worked with photography.
Bob Grodin has never been a photographic interpreter in his life.
He has been lying to the public about his credentials for all these years and
no one even checked; not even Congress checked his credentials when they
hired him. Do you really think that was an accident? I HAVE A DEGREE
IN PHOTOGRAPHY.
Bob Grodin is the same Bob Grodin who was hired by the House Select
Committee on Assassinations in 1976. He is the same Bob Grodin who
blatantly lied to the committee and told them that the driver, William Greer,
never took his hands off the wheel. His job is to write books and confuse
you. His job is to maintain the position that the government lied and that
there was a conspiracy. His job is also to prevent you from knowing the
truth about who did kill the President. You cannot welcome the New World
Order if you have faith in your government. You WILL have faith in your
government if you learn that Greer killed Kennedy on orders of the Illuminati
and that it had nothing to do with the legal, Constitutional
government. Did you know that the man who was in charge of the Secret
Service at the time of the assassination became the man in charge of
security for the Rockefeller family upon his retirement? Well, now you
know. You should also know that Bob Grodin is a friend of Leslie Watkins,
and it is Bob Grodin's name that Watkins uses as the alias of the astronaut
cited in Alternative 003. Did you know that when Ricky White made
appearances on talk radio across the country to say that his father killed
Kennedy, that Bob Grodin accompanied him? Did you know that every
time a caller asked Ricky White a question, Grodin answered for him? Do
you really believe that is a coincidence? Ricky White's father did not kill
Kennedy.
For years I have been telling people and audiences about the discrepancies
between the doctors' reports in Dallas and the autopsy report
made at Bethesda Naval Hospital. I have revealed that the wounds were
tampered with and changed. I have been telling the world that the body
was removed from its casket aboard the plane and was taken out the galley
Takes both hands off wheel. There's a good possibility Groden's lies were televised and recorded. I believe he testified twice.
gifsoup.gif

The pathetic fat slob on the right is Robert Groden from elm street on the 45th aniverssary. Groden is the most financially successful ct'er and the most important government toolbag in covering up Kennedy's real assassin, Bill Greer.
RobertGrodenpathetic.jpg

---------- Post added at 09:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:04 AM ----------

Jim Marrs, ANOTHER WILLING SOLDIER FOR GOVERNMENT COVER-UP

These sloppy old slobs are the people responsible for covering up the truth all these years. That is how pathetic this case really and truly is.

Marrs published this article just a few months ago and lied in the exact same way Groden did back in the 70's. He falsely stated Greer never removed both his hands from the wheel. Greer literally places the gun in his left hand with his right hand 4 seconds before he fires the fatal shot. It's clear this type of paranoia from retards like Marrs is proof that hundreds of researchers have known for years Greer was Kennedy's real assassin.
http://www.rense.com/general91/jfk.htm
[SIZE=+1]I have studied first-generation clear prints of the Zapruder film and it is apparent that while it may be questionable as to why Greer turned and looked back at Kennedy and then could not recall that fact for the Warren Commission, (at no time did his two hands leave the steering wheel of the limousine.)[/SIZE]
greer239247.gif

jimmarrs.jpg

---------- Post added at 09:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:07 AM ----------

We now have conclusive proof the fake hand at frame 304 is fake because Greer's left arm's crossing over his right shoulder in the Nix film.
jfk__GIFSoupcom.gif

No hand or arm at 304. Greer's hand is hidden by Roy's head.
fakehandgif.gif

Greer is guilty beyond any doubt

Greer's lies are right up there with OJ Simpson. He was looking directly at Kennedy two seperate times between frame 272-302. The film proves many things and certainly proves Greer lied big time.

Mr. SPECTER - Were you able to see anything of President Kennedy as you glanced to the rear?
Mr. GREER - No, sir; I didn't see anything of the President, I didn't look, I wasn't far enough around to see the President.
THE GUILTY LIE ALL THE TIME...GREER WAS NO EXCEPTION.
http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/russ/m_j_russ/comp.htm#list
jfkcloserecoil.gif

---------- Post added at 09:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:13 AM ----------

Greer slips up and admits he accelerated after the third shot which is always the last shot for people who are lying. He sped off after his second turn and right after he fired the fatal shot.

Mr. SPECTER - Do you recollect whether you accelerated before or at the same time or after the third shot?
Mr. GREER - I couldn't really say. Just as soon as I turned my head back from the second shot, right away I accelerated right then. It was a matter of my reflexes to the accelerator.
Mr. SPECTER - Was it at about that time that you heard the third shot?
Mr. GREER - Yes, sir; just as soon as I turned my head.

This testimony is golden and would convict anyone on trial for murder in a heartbeat. He admits to turning twice here but officially said he turned only once. OOPS!

Mr. SPECTER - Do you have an independent recollection at this moment of having heard three shots at that time?
Mr. GREER - I knew that after I heard the second one, that is when I looked over my shoulder, and I was conscious that there was something wrong, because that is when I saw Governor Connally. And when I turned around again, to the best of my recollection there was another one, right immediately after.

The one you fired, you imbecile.:rolleyes:

---------- Post added at 09:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:14 AM ----------

The truth and lies on elm street by jean hill

Jean Hill was confused which is exactly what his killers were aiming for at the end. Had that last shot after Greer fired not been fired, there would have been no excuse or alternative recollection for witnesses.

Mr. SPECTER - You thought that perhaps the second burst of shots you heard were being directed toward him by the Secret Service?
Mrs. HILL - I Just thought, "Oh, goodness, the Secret Service is shooting back."
Mr. SPECTER - Can you describe what that man looked like?
Mrs. HILL - He wasn't
Mr. SPECTER - How tall was he?
Mrs. HILL - He wasn't very tall.
Mr. SPECTER - Was he more than 5 feet tall, or can you give me any meaningful description of him?
Mrs. HILL - Well, yes; but I don't want to.
Mr. SPECTER - Why is that?
Mrs. HILL - Well, because I had told several people and I also said it that day down there and the person that I described, and I am fully aware that his whereabouts have been known at all times, and that it seems that I am merely using a figure and converting it to my story, but the person that I saw looked a lot like---I would say the general build as I would think Jack Ruby would from that position. But I have talked with the FBI about this and I told them I realized that his whereabouts had been covered at all times and of course I didn't---at that time I didn't realize that the shots were coming from the building. I frankly thought they were coming from the knoll.
Mr. SPECTER - Why did you think they were coming from the knoll?
Mrs. HILL - That was just my idea where they were coming from.
Mr. SPECTER - Would you draw the knoll on the picture, where you mean by the knoll?
Mrs. HILL - This area in front of the Book Depository---it's right here.
Mr. SPECTER - Just draw me a circle as to where you had a general impression the shots were coming from.
Mrs. HILL - This is a hill and it was like they were coming from right in there. That's when I looked up and saw that man and all the rest of the people were stunned and not moving in that area and yet he was getting out of there--I thought that probably he had done it, and so I went to catch him, for some reason.
Mr. SPECTER - Now, did you have a conscious impression of the source of the first shot that you heard, that is, where it came from?
Mrs. HILL - Well, evidently I didn't because the only conscious recollection I have of that---I mean---until all this other came out---I had always thought that they came from the knoll.
Mr. SPECTER - Did you have any conscious impression of where the second shot came from?
Mrs. HILL - No.

Mr. SPECTER - Any conscious impression of where this third shot came from?
Mrs. HILL - Not any different from any of them. I thought it was just people shooting from the knoll---I did think there was more than one person shooting.
Mr. SPECTER - You did think there was more than one person shooting?
Mrs. HILL - Yes, sir.
Mr. SPECTER - What made you think that?
Mrs. HILL - The way the 'gun report sounded and the difference in the way they were fired-the timing.
Mr. SPECTER - What was your impression as to the source of the second group of shots which you have described as the fourth, perhaps the fifth, and perhaps the sixth shot?
Mrs. HILL - Well, nothing, except that I thought that they were fired by someone else.

Mr. SPECTER - And did you have any idea where they were coming from?
Mrs. HILL - No; as I said, I thought they were coming from the general direction of that knoll.
Mr. SPECTER - Well, did you think that the Secret Service was firing them from that knoll?
Mrs. HILL - I said I didn't know-I really don't.
Mr. SPECTER - You just had the general impression that shots were coming from the knoll?
Mrs. HILL - Yes.
Mr. SPECTER - And you had the general impression that the Secret Service was firing the second group of shots at the man who fired the first group of shots?
Mrs. HILL - That's right.

Mr. SPECTER - But you had no specific impression as to the source of those shots?
Mrs. HILL - No.
jfkslowjoltgif.gif

WallPaint653.jpg

---------- Post added at 09:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:18 AM ----------

Excellent angle from fence IMPOSSIBLE.
WallPaint296.jpg

The driver's view of Kennedy is perfect.
WallPaint297.jpg

The exit wound caused by driver. The driver killing kennedy is stupid easy.
WallPaint199.jpg

THE GRASSY KNOLL IS AN INTENTIONALLY FALSE THEORY TO DECEIVE EVERYONE, INCLUDING RESEARCHERS. THE DRIVER FIRED THE FATAL SHOT FROM THE FRONT THEREFORE THE THE RIGHT SIDE SHOT IS A RED HERRING.

The fake red blotch appears before the shot.

No fucking way. But it does and it's one more piece of photographic evidence that the film was altered. IT IS NOT POSSIBLE FOR EITHER THE RED SMOKE OR RED BLOTCH TO APPEAR BEFORE THE SHOT has reached his head. In fact, the moment of impact according to this cartoon-like mess is when Kennedy's head straigtens out or appears to move forward. The back of his head never moves forward, that's an illusion from the alteration. I don't know if they intended for his head to move forward but the alteration gives that appearance. 312 is clean and the fake mist starts forming after 312 but entirely between the frames, which proves deception.
WallPaint604.jpg

The smoke first
WallPaint530.jpg

THE RED BLOTH APPEARS BEFORE SHOT AND HEAD EXTENSION WHICH IS IMPOSSIBLE IF IT WASN'T ALTERED.
WallPaint533.jpg

THE HEADSHOT CONNECTS WITH HEAD EXTENSION.
WallPaint534.jpg

jfkfakeredmistgif.gif

---------- Post added at 09:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:24 AM ----------

Dumb fuck gets sniped by sharp shooter

NO VISIBLE BLOOD AFTER IMPACT. The zfilm added the blood mist to hide front right entrance.http://www.toxicjunction.com/get.asp?i=V4224
WallPaint268-2.jpg

WallPaint540.jpg

WallPaint534.jpg

---------- Post added at 09:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:31 AM ----------

"Elephant in the room" is an Englishidiom for an obvious truth that is being ignored or goes unaddressed. The idiomatic expression also applies to an obvious problem or risk no one wants to discuss.[1]
It is based on the idea that an elephant in a room would be impossible to overlook; thus, people in the room who pretend the elephant is not there have made a choice. They are choosing to concern themselves with tangential or small and irrelevant issues rather than deal with the looming big one.

There are so many pink elephant's in this case but the greatest one thus far is Greer's left arm jerking over in the NIX GIF.
nix.gif

elephantpink.jpg

case closed

The kennedy kooks and crazies are fucked now.lololol

19. Ignore proof presented, demand impossible proofs. This is perhaps a variant of the "play dumb" rule. Regardless of what material may be presented by an opponent in public forums, claim the material irrelevant and demand proof that is impossible for the opponent to come by (it may exist, but not be at his disposal, or it may be something which is known to be safely destroyed or withheld, such as a murder weapon). In order to completely avoid discussing issues may require you to categorically deny and be critical of media or books as valid sources, deny that witnesses are acceptable, or even deny that statements made by government or other authorities have any meaning or relevance.
GREER'S LEFT ARM JERKS OVER HIS RIGHT SHOULDER, CLOSING THIS CASE, FINALLY.
jfk__GIFSoupcom.gif

---------- Post added at 09:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:36 AM ----------

The Driver Places Gun In Left Hand With Right

http://www.assassinationresearch.com/zfilm/
Here's a nice gif showing Greer placing the gun in his left hand with his right, before he turns the first time at frame 272. You can see his right follow his left hand to below the driver's door as fits gun in his left hand.
greer239247.gif

This is before he turns the first time in the 260's. Notice the gun fitted in his left hand below the driver's door.
WallPaint522.jpg

You signed up to these forums just to post this tired, discredited old crap about Greer shooting Kennedy? I didn't think anyone took this rubbish seriously these past 15 years since that drunken, violent, psychopathic liar and plagiarist Cooper was peddling it.

The fact that Cooper tried to push this rubbish should tell you right off the bat that it's obviously complete bullshit.

I signed up to these forums just to post an obvious which cannot be challenged in any way shape or form and hasn't been after 10 months of posting to forums. I dare you to post any challenge to this and I will mock you to death. You know nothing about the fatal shot and will do nothing but post nonsense just like your first post against the clear evidence of Greer's guilt.

---------- Post added at 10:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:53 AM ----------

The most logical reply i've gotten on my work

Go for it. You've done some excellent research.

Thanks. That may be the best compliment I've gotten.

You've earned a compliment. Your material stands well enough, you could present it in a non-editorial way. I think a non-editorial presentation of the material you've gathered will heighten its overall positive possibility of stirring peoples' minds to think for themselves, whether they agree or disagree with the evidence you supply.

Disagreeing with some of the available evidence hasn't a logical leg on which to stand. Some of the video footage has been available for a long time. I was in my teens in the 60s. I remember watching the Zapruder fiasco, out of which survived the rather clear evidence that the bullet which most presumably killed Kennedy came from the front.

It's not rationally debatable. So, presenting your material "as it is" helps to strengthen the reasonability of it. Just my opinion. Best wishes to you.

7forever, you my friend are 20 Years too late, this shit was proven disinformation and tossed out many-many years ago. The very man that put that video together ... Lars Hansson himself explained what happened, how, and how Bill Cooper got a copy of the video (from John Lear) and what he did with it. (for example Hansson was his two friends were working on a 4th or 5th generation very poor copy of the Zapruder film, and did you know that Cooper took this and sent it to Japan where the only thing they did was add color to it, and now you have a 5th or 6th generation copy that was even more bogus.

Hansson put it in an affidavit. Want to do some REAL research ... then start here ...

http://www.ufomind.com/area51/people/lear/hansson.html

My first expose.

This was written by Don Ecker in the summer of 1990 for UFO Magazine, in which it appeared

and another ...

This is an expose' that Don Ecker wrote on Bill Cooper and John Lear. Many of the newer us

Here is my Dark Matters Radio show and expose on Cooper ...

https://www.theparacast.com/darkmatte...ShowFinish.mp3

Here is my link to the DMR archives ...

Dark Matter's Radio Downloads - CyberStationUSA.com where you can download the entire Cooper show.

But I am sure I am not going to click with you and I doubt you will even look at this initial information I posted. You see 7forever ... I am sure you are a "True-Believer" and nothing will click with you ... because You Know!!

And more is the pity.

Decker

---------- Post added at 10:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:39 AM ----------

And not to just keep piling on but ... here is another few of Wild Bill Cooper.

Jeeze ... some stuff NEVER dies a natural death with the Net, ya know? Who would've believed this Cooper trash would re-surface ... again. Kind of like Paul Kimball or my vampires ... they just simply refuse to stay dead ...

With that in mind here is ... again ... Billy Cox's take on this sordid little drama ...

Rants from oblivion De Void - Sarasota Herald-Tribune - Sarasota, FL - Archive

Rants from Oblivion by Billy Cox

November 25th, 2009 11:57am
Rants from oblivion

by Billy Cox

Nothing, no matter how toxic or discredited, ever dies in the eternal limbo of the Internet. But after hearing a recent podcast lionizing Bill Cooper as the noble martyr who sewed “the seed beds for the patriot movement,” Don Ecker figured it was time for a history lesson. “I’m shocked that people don’t know what a maniac this guy was,” Ecker says from his home outside Los Angeles. “The guy was absolutely out of his mind.”

Combustible, paranoid, grandiose and delusional, Cooper’s ravings continue to attract admirers, and you can still find his One World Order conspiracy rant — “Behold a Pale Horse” — on chain-store bookshelves. At the end, when he wasn’t waving guns at neighbors outside his hilltop ranch near rural Eagar, Ariz., Cooper was spewing apocalyptic confabulism from a show called “The Hour of the Time” ( Which by the way I called THE HOUR OF THE SLIME-DE) via the Worldwide Christian Radio network in Nashville.

Cooper was wanted for tax evasion and bank fraud at the time of his attempted arrest on 11/5/01. An exchange of gunfire left him dead and a sheriff’s deputy critically wounded. In another time, another age, that might’ve been all she wrote.

Talk radio first placed Cooper’s riffs before mass audiences in the late Eighties, when the Navy veteran uncorked insider tales of UFOs and military intelligence. But with each passing year, his conspiracy yarns ballooned by orders of magnitude, careening from JFK’s assassination at the hands of his limo driver to world domination by the insidious Illuminati. Ultimately, he began accusing UFO researchers who questioned his veracity of being CIA stooges.

Among the first to challenge him was Don Ecker, then investigative director of UFO Magazine. Ecker, who calls Cooper’s book “Behold a Pail of Horse*&#!,” (Actually what I said to Billy was Behold a Pail of HorseShit) exposed Cooper’s lies in a two-part series way back in 1990. Between the Bill Coopers of the world and a mainstream media that wouldn’t follow a legitimate trail of UFO evidence if was wrapped in thousand-dollar bills and served with Dove bars, Ecker tired of spinning his wheels and left UFOlogy research in 2007.

Gone but not forgotten -- the late Bill Cooper continues to broadcast from cyberspace

Among the things Ecker left behind was a decade’s worth of his own radio shows, called “Dark Matters.” Lately, he’s been uploading these archives on The Paracast network, and they’re worth a listen. His BS meter tingling with the skepticism of the police detective he once was, Ecker tested his lines of logic and research on some of the biggest names in the UFO subculture. The results are instructive and often quite entertaining.

Anyway — after being sufficiently aggravated by the persistent afterlife of the Bill Cooper phenomenon, Ecker assembled a two-hour show restoring some proportion. It’s all here, Cooper in his own words, the bullying, the contradictions, the threatening, drunken voice messages resembling the howl of a wounded lycanthrope.

And it remains, unfortunately, relevant. Because, as the Arizona Republic reported in 2001, at least one avid fan of “The Hour of Time” was so impressed he apparently visited Cooper in early 1995. All it takes is one. His name was Timothy McVeigh.

---------- Post added at 10:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:48 AM ----------

Decker said:
7forever, you my friend are 20 Years too late, this shit was proven disinformation and tossed out many-many years ago. The very man that put that video together ... Lars Hansson himself explained what happened, how, and how Bill Cooper got a copy of the video (from John Lear) and what he did with it. (for example Hansson was his two friends were working on a 4th or 5th generation very poor copy of the Zapruder film, and did you know that Cooper took this and sent it to Japan where the only thing they did was add color to it, and now you have a 5th or 6th generation copy that was even more bogus.

Hansson put it in an affidavit. Want to do some REAL research ... then start here ...

http://www.ufomind.com/area51/people/lear/hansson.html

My first expose.

This was written by Don Ecker in the summer of 1990 for UFO Magazine, in which it appeared

and another ...

This is an expose' that Don Ecker wrote on Bill Cooper and John Lear. Many of the newer us

Here is my Dark Matters Radio show and expose on Cooper ...

https://www.theparacast.com/darkmatte...ShowFinish.mp3

Here is my link to the DMR archives ...

Dark Matter's Radio Downloads - CyberStationUSA.com where you can download the entire Cooper show.

But I am sure I am not going to click with you and I doubt you will even look at this initial information I posted. You see 7forever ... I am sure you are a "True-Believer" and nothing will click with you ... because You Know!!

And more is the pity.

Decker

---------- Post added at 10:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:39 AM ----------

And not to just keep piling on but ... here is another few of Wild Bill Cooper.

Jeeze ... some stuff NEVER dies a natural death with the Net, ya know? Who would've believed this Cooper trash would re-surface ... again. Kind of like Paul Kimball or my vampires ... they just simply refuse to stay dead ...

With that in mind here is ... again ... Billy Cox's take on this sordid little drama ...

Rants from oblivion De Void - Sarasota Herald-Tribune - Sarasota, FL - Archive

Rants from Oblivion by Billy Cox

November 25th, 2009 11:57am
Rants from oblivion

by Billy Cox

Nothing, no matter how toxic or discredited, ever dies in the eternal limbo of the Internet. But after hearing a recent podcast lionizing Bill Cooper as the noble martyr who sewed “the seed beds for the patriot movement,” Don Ecker figured it was time for a history lesson. “I’m shocked that people don’t know what a maniac this guy was,” Ecker says from his home outside Los Angeles. “The guy was absolutely out of his mind.”

Combustible, paranoid, grandiose and delusional, Cooper’s ravings continue to attract admirers, and you can still find his One World Order conspiracy rant — “Behold a Pale Horse” — on chain-store bookshelves. At the end, when he wasn’t waving guns at neighbors outside his hilltop ranch near rural Eagar, Ariz., Cooper was spewing apocalyptic confabulism from a show called “The Hour of the Time” ( Which by the way I called THE HOUR OF THE SLIME-DE) via the Worldwide Christian Radio network in Nashville.

Cooper was wanted for tax evasion and bank fraud at the time of his attempted arrest on 11/5/01. An exchange of gunfire left him dead and a sheriff’s deputy critically wounded. In another time, another age, that might’ve been all she wrote.

Talk radio first placed Cooper’s riffs before mass audiences in the late Eighties, when the Navy veteran uncorked insider tales of UFOs and military intelligence. But with each passing year, his conspiracy yarns ballooned by orders of magnitude, careening from JFK’s assassination at the hands of his limo driver to world domination by the insidious Illuminati. Ultimately, he began accusing UFO researchers who questioned his veracity of being CIA stooges.

Among the first to challenge him was Don Ecker, then investigative director of UFO Magazine. Ecker, who calls Cooper’s book “Behold a Pail of Horse*&#!,” (Actually what I said to Billy was Behold a Pail of HorseShit) exposed Cooper’s lies in a two-part series way back in 1990. Between the Bill Coopers of the world and a mainstream media that wouldn’t follow a legitimate trail of UFO evidence if was wrapped in thousand-dollar bills and served with Dove bars, Ecker tired of spinning his wheels and left UFOlogy research in 2007.

Gone but not forgotten -- the late Bill Cooper continues to broadcast from cyberspace

Among the things Ecker left behind was a decade’s worth of his own radio shows, called “Dark Matters.” Lately, he’s been uploading these archives on The Paracast network, and they’re worth a listen. His BS meter tingling with the skepticism of the police detective he once was, Ecker tested his lines of logic and research on some of the biggest names in the UFO subculture. The results are instructive and often quite entertaining.

Anyway — after being sufficiently aggravated by the persistent afterlife of the Bill Cooper phenomenon, Ecker assembled a two-hour show restoring some proportion. It’s all here, Cooper in his own words, the bullying, the contradictions, the threatening, drunken voice messages resembling the howl of a wounded lycanthrope.

And it remains, unfortunately, relevant. Because, as the Arizona Republic reported in 2001, at least one avid fan of “The Hour of Time” was so impressed he apparently visited Cooper in early 1995. All it takes is one. His name was Timothy McVeigh.

And here is a post from our British Cousins to add to the mix.

UFO NEWS UK SPECIAL EDITION

Now, allow me to go back to my life.

Decker

this entire message board is based around ufos and paranormal yet were gonna label someone delusional? quite laughable.

Are you implying that everyone who is interested in UFO's and the paranormal are "delusional?"
I have to admit there are quite a few "delusionals" in these feilds, just like any other area of interest, ..but if you're going to say EVERYONE is delusional you've come to the wrong website, and you obviously don't know anyone on this site.

There are more rational, clear thinking, critical thinking, and common sense people here than any other website I've yet found.
Some of these people are rational to the point of irrationality, and it just irritates the hell out of me sometimes, BUT if you bother to look through some of the postings, I think you'll find there are very few, if any, "delusionals".

Except for maybe Angel of Ioren, but it's not his fault, he's a Vulcan.

I signed up to these forums just to post an obvious which cannot be challenged in any way shape or form and hasn't been after 10 months of posting to forums. I dare you to post any challenge to this and I will mock you to death. You know nothing about the fatal shot and will do nothing but post nonsense just like your first post against the clear evidence of Greer's guilt.

I think that says it all folks. 7, your mind is made up and you will MOCK anyone that challenges you. (your chosen words, not mine.) Well done sir. Well played. I commend you upon your scholarship.

There are more rational, clear thinking, critical thinking, and common sense people here than any other website I've yet found.
Some of these people are rational to the point of irrationality, and it just irritates the hell out of me sometimes, BUT if you bother to look through some of the postings, I think you'll find there are very few, if any, "delusionals".

Except for maybe Angel of Ioren, but it's not his fault, he's a Vulcan.

As paranormal/ufo forums go, this definitely has the lowest number of whackos, dogmatists, debunkers and 'doe-eyed' believers I know of.

Forehead entrance comes out but barely

http://www.assassinationresearch.com/v4n2/v4n2part1.pdf
31) Surgeon David Stewart:
a) 12/11/81 letter to Livingstone (“High Treason”, pp. 51-52 , “High Treason 2”, p. 107, and "Killing The Truth", p. 652)---“there was never any contro-versy concerning the wounds between the doctors in attendance. I was with them either seperately or in groups on many occasions over a long period of time…Concerning [the official photo of the back of the head], there is no way the wound described to me by Dr. Perry and others could be the wound shown in the picture. The massive destructive wound could not remotely be pulled together well enough to give a normal contour to the head that is pre-sent in this picture.”;
b) “New Lebanon, Tennessee, Democrat”, 3/30/67 ,
c) 4/10/67 “The Joe Dolan Show”, KNEW radio, Oakland, CA and
d) “Post Mortem”, pp. 60-61---Dolan said he was particularly concernmed with the “statement about the shot” that killed JFK “coming from the front.” Dr. Stewart said, “Yes, sir. This was the finding of all the physicians who were in attendance. There was a small wound in the left front of the President’s head and there was a quite massive wound of exit at the right backside of the head and it was felt by all of the physicians at the time to be a wound of en-try which went in the front.”;
THE JFK MEDICAL REFERENCE ASSASSINATION RESEARCH / Vol.
41 Part 1: Parkland Hospital
4 No. 2 © Copyright 2006 Vincent M. Palamara
e) "Probable Cause Australia", Issue #3: Lifton article---Dr. Perry told Stewart not long after that November weekend that "I left the [neck] wound invio-late.";
f) “Murder In Dealey Plaza” by James Fetzer (2000), pages 249, 252, 297
He seems to indicate a left forehead entrance even though the right forehead is what's in evidence. If a person looks at the front they could say the right is the left but in any case, the forehead is the only location to achieve the right rear exit in this case.
WallPaint305.jpg

The right temple was either a mistake by saying right temple instead of right forehead or it was disinfo from Kilduff's press conference.
WallPaint435.jpg

---------- Post added at 09:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:31 PM ----------

Right temple red herring by George Burkley

27) Dr./ Admiral George Gregory Burkley, Physician to the President [de-ceased 1/91]:
a) 22 H 93-97: 11/27/63 report of his activities surrounding the assassination of JFK [see also Manchester, p. 670]---(22 H 94 and 97)”[at Parkland]It was evident that death was imminent and that he was in a hopeless condition.”; [at Bethesda]”…his appearance in the casket gave no evidence of the injury he had received.”: perhaps because the wound was in the BACK of the head? ;
b) 11/22/63 Press Conference by Asst. WH Press sec. Mac Kilduff (please see “Best Evidence”, pp. 330-331 and photo 28 [Kilduff Press Conference, 11/22/63, Transcript 1327B-LBJ Library; USSS RIF# 154-10002-10194]: “Dr. Burkley told me, it is a simple matter, Tom, of a bullet right through the head”: he then points to his right temple! Question: “can you say where the bullet entered his head, Mac?” “It is my understanding that it entered in the temple, the right temple.”; "They [the shots] came from the right side." [see Thomas Atkins’ film clip as shown in “The Men Who Killed Kennedy”, “The Jim Garrison Tapes” video 1992, “JFK: The Case for Conspiracy” video 1993, “High Treason 2”, p. 290, Groden’s “TKOAP”, p. 59; "POTP", p. 408] This in-formation was repeated by Chet Huntley on NBC that day: ""President Ken-nedy, we are now informed, was shot in the right temple. 'It was a simple matter of a bullet right through the head,' said Dr. George Burkley, the White House medical officer." [NBC video, 11/22/63, 1:47 p.m. CST; clip re-peated in Prof. James Fetzer’s video “JFK: The Assassination, The Cover-Up, and Beyond”];
c) Air Force One, 11/22/63---in Cecil Stoughton photos and can be heard on AF1 radio transcripts re: arrangements for transport of JFK’s remains;
d) Autopsy descriptive (face) sheet, 11/22/63---back wound well down below the neck (verified by Dr. Burkley);
e) Certificate of Death, signed 11/23/63 [see "Cover-Up" by Stewart Galanor, p. 128]—“a second wound occurred in the posterior back at about the level of the third thoracic vertebra.”; “The wound was shattering in type causing a
THE JFK MEDICAL REFERENCE ASSASSINATION RESEARCH / Vol.
36 Part 1: Parkland Hospital
4 No. 2 © Copyright 2006 Vincent M. Palamara
fragmentation of the skull and evulsion of THREE particles of the skull at time of the impact, with resulting maceration of the right hemisphere of the brain (emphasis added)”;

It seems like the grassy knoll was a red herring from the start. Simple geometry proves the entrance wound had to be through the left temple or anywhere on the forehead and in this case it's over the right eye. It could be human error or disinfo.
confused.gif
The altered film surely makes it look like the shot came from the right side especially when Greer is cropped out.
jfkheadsnapzap.gif

Include Greer and it's obvious it comes from the driver's seat.
harrisrecoil.gif

jfkslowjoltgif.gif

---------- Post added at 09:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:32 PM ----------

Finally a forehead witness supporting logic

29) Dr. Donald W. Seldin, Chief Internist:
a) WC references by others present: WR 528; 3 H 371; 6 H 11,32,60-61,64; 17 H 13; 20 H 5; 21 H 184-185, 258, 263;
b) Mentioned by Dr. Perry on 11/23/63 on WBAP/ NBC Texas News film above;
c) January 1964 Texas State Journal of Medicine article “Three Patients at Parkland”, p. 63---"[Bashour] and Dr. Donald Seldin, professor and chair-man of the Department of Internal Medicine, went to the emergency room. Upon examination, they found that the President had no pulsations, no heart beats, no blood pressure.";
d) 1/14/93 interview with Brad Parker---believes he was not called by the WC because he had nothing of value to add to the investigation
e) 8/27/98 letter to Vince Palamara---"The bullet struck the President in the forehead and literally exploded in his skull, so that the entire fron-tal, parietal and temporal bones were shattered…I believe that the offi-cial story is accurate in all details." (emphasis added)[!];f) “Murder In Dealey Plaza” by James Fetzer (2000), page249
WallPaint305.jpg

WallPaint441.jpg

---------- Post added at 09:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:36 PM ----------

Time Life never had the original Zfilm

http://www.jfk-info.com/wc-zapr.htm
Mr. LIEBELER. Now, Mr. Zapruder, after you had the film developed I understand Mr. Sorrels from the Secret Service came over and helped you get the films developed and you gave two copies of your films to Mr. Sorrels, is that correct?

Mr. ZAPRUDER. Yes. One we have sent to Washington the same night and one went over for the viewers of the FBI on Ervay Street.

Mr. LIEBELER. That's the Secret Service?

Mr. ZAPRUDER. The Secret Service
--I brought one roll there and they told me to dispatch it by Army plane or I don't know what they had done with it but it was supposed to have gone to Washington and one of them, I believe, remained here with Mr. Sorrels. He came to my office quite a few times to show them to different people.

Zapruder never had possession of the original film, period. The unedited film showed Greer clearly shooting Kennedy.
wink.gif

Mr. LIEBELER. Now, I understand that you, yourself, retained the original film?

Mr. ZAPRUDER. No; I don't have that at all--I don't have any at all. They were sold to Time and Life magazines.

Mr. LIEBELER. You sold that to Life magazine?

Mr. ZAPRUDER. Yes.

Time Life never had the original film, period. The original showed Greer clearly shooting Kennedy. This was a back room pay off for Abe. Zapruder never had any control of this film at all. He was just playing along and became a multimillionaire by keeping his mouth shut. The original with Greer clearly shooting Kennedy is likely locked up somewhere but will likely never be shown or see the light of day, certainly not in our life times.

Kennedy's killer provides correct bullet path

What Greer was told about the wound path and the entrance wound over the right eye is consistent with Dr. Mantik's interpretation of the x-ray showing fragments at the entrance site.

Mr. Specter.
Did you just mention, Mr. Greer, a hole in the President's head in addition to the large area of the skull which was shot away?
Mr. Greer.
No. I had just seen that, you know, the head was damaged in all this part of it but I believe looking at the X-rays, I looked at the X-rays when they were taken in the autopsy room, and the person who does that type work showed us the trace of it because there would be little specks of lead where the bullet had come from here and it came to the--they showed where it didn't come on through. It came to a sinus cavity or something they said, over the eye.
Mr. Specter.
Indicating the right eye. (GREER POINTED OVER HIS RIGHT EYE)
Mr. Greer.
I may be wrong.
Mr. Specter.
You don't know which eye?
Mr. Greer.
I don't know which eye, I may be wrong. But they showed us the trace of it coming through but there were very little small specks on the X-rays that these professionals knew what course that the bullet had taken, the lead.
Mr. Specter.
Would you describe in very general terms what injury you observed as to the President's head during the course of the autopsy?
Mr. Greer.
I would--to the best of my recollection it was in this part of the head right here.
Mr. Specter.
Upper right?
Mr. Greer.
Upper right side.
Mr. Specter.
Upper right side, going toward the rear. And what was the condition of the skull at that point?
Mr. Greer.
The skull was completely--this part was completely gone.
jfkslowjoltgif.gif

WallPaint441.jpg

---------- Post added at 09:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:46 PM ----------

Entrance Over The Right Eye

http://www.mtgriffith.com/web_documents/front.htm
Dr. David Mantik, a radiation oncologist and physicist, is another doctor who has had the opportunity to study the original autopsy x-rays at the National Archives, and who has likewise concluded they show that two bullets struck the President in the skull, one from the front. Dr. Mantik notes that there is a "notch" in the right frontal bone, over the lateral orbit. "Such missing bone," says Dr. Mantik, "fits very well with a frontal entry at exactly this site." In addition, Dr. Mantik, in agreement with other experts, has observed that the two trails of fragments seen in the x-rays prove that two missiles must have struck the skull.

In anatomy, the orbital bone is the cavity or socket of the skull in which the eye and its appendages are situated.
The "orbit" can refer to the bony socket,[1] or it can also be used to also imply the contents.[2]
In the adult human, the volume of the orbit is 30 ml, of which the eye occupies 6.5 ml
The orbits are conical or four-sided pyramidal cavities, which open into the midline of the face and point back into the head. Each consists of a base, an apex and four walls. They are intended to protect the eye from mechanical injury.[4]
The base, which opens in the face, has four borders. The following bones take part in their formation:

---------- Post added at 09:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:48 PM ----------

http://www.assassinationresearch.com/zfilm/
319 is the gun bleached in white. 318 is the fake reflection.
jfkgungifnormal.gif

WATCH ROY REACH FORWARD AND TO HIS LEFT AND RETREIVE GUN GREER THREW TO FLOOR.
grab-gun_o_GIFSoupcom.gif

jfkgungiffast.gif

THE ALTERED GUN COMING UP FROM FLOOR, BACKWARDS.
321316normal.gif

Interesting side note....

I just got back from the movie "Red" and the lead guy who followed Bruce Willis' character was named William Cooper. I thought that was pretty interesting.

The driver killed kennedy

Why would I be kidding? It's totally obvious that Greer killed Kennedy. It always has been but my work in the last year nails it shut.

---------- Post added at 03:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:50 PM ----------

Thanks. I could post much more...it would blow your mind.

how do you kill someone with a reflection off the top of someone's head? look close dude. that is not a gun.

how do you kill someone with a reflection off the top of someone's head? look close dude. that is not a gun.

The reflection is an obvious fake. Unless one can prove it could not be present when Connally's reflection is consistent in both Mary's pic and the zapruder film. The fake blob of white is missing from Mary's pic because it was added to the zfilm. The fake reflection is the least of numerous problems the opposition faces with the truth in this case.

<TABLE id=post8570798 class=tborder border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #d1d1e1 1px solid" id=td_post_8570798 class=alt1>Mary took her pic at zframe 309 and in it, the fake blob of white is entirely missing from Roy's head because it was added during alteration to cover the gun over Greer's shoulder. Connally's reflection is accurately depicted in both the pic and film for authenticity.
WallPaint615.jpg

WallPaint247-1.jpg

WallPaint601.jpg

<!-- google_ad_section_end -->

</TD></TR><TR><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #d1d1e1 1px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #d1d1e1 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #d1d1e1 0px solid; BORDER-RIGHT: #d1d1e1 1px solid" class=alt2></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #d1d1e1 1px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #d1d1e1 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #d1d1e1 0px solid; BORDER-RIGHT: #d1d1e1 1px solid" class=alt1 align=right></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=4><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead></TD></TR><TR><TD class=vbmenu_option></TD></TR><TR><TD class=vbmenu_option></TD></TR><TR><TD class=vbmenu_option></TD></TR><TR><TD class=vbmenu_option></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

---------- Post added at 09:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:46 AM ----------

Forget about the fake reflection...that's old news and I proved it was a fraud over a year ago. The smoking gun now is Greer's left arm crossing over in the nix film, proving the zfilm was altered to hide those movements which killed jfk.

The driver shot JFK clearly and obviously but the zapruder film needed to be picked apart and analyzed by someone and that someone turned out to be me.
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xesq49_jfk-assassination-films-orville-nix_news

Nix film close-up shows Greer's arm crossing over

I got this gif from this clip. Start it at 1:09 and see Greer quickly moving his left arm over his shoulder in unison with the headshot. The nix film was not shown close-up but when this sequence is zoomed in on the limo, this whopper is revealed. The goons covered those movements with fakery in the zfilm but could not or didn't bother with the nix film.
jfk__GIFSoupcom.gif

harrisrecoil.gif

THE FAKE GREY STREAK covered Greer's arm movement in the zfilm and the nix film proves that alteration beyond any doubt. Case Closed, finally.
jfkcloserecoil.gif

The driver killed Kennedy and the Nix film provides conclusive proof to this inevitable truth.

you are mistaken. the driver ducks in response to the shot shown. in case you didnt notice, frame 309 and the black and white photo below it were taken from different sides. there would be no highlights on the heads from the other side of the car.

btw - i do not believe Oswald acted alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back