• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Bill Cooper

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Driver Shot JFK on 11-22-1963 just seals the deal. I'm of a different opinion then. Something is very fishy about how this all happened, I fully agree, but the 'driver did it' just seems absurd, saying this after reviewing the 'evidence' you posted.

Don't think about it anymore DS, I'll come clean. I did it, the evidence is just as obvious, and I would have gotten away with it too, if it wasn't for those pesky 7s!

-
-In Nix, Greer's left arm raises to the level of his right shoulder and retracts after the shot. THAT'S THE SMOKING GUN!

WallPaint615.jpg

frame309mary.jpg

I see hair slicked back with some kind of Vitalis type product, you may see a gun, but if you say you see smoke, you're either a liar, or you're just seeing things. I know that sometimes these things can be sort of like Rorschach Tests, but if you see a "smoking gun", the smoke must be coming from the stuff you're smoking.

Okay, I am going to make an executive decision ... This thread is now closed. For 7forever, if you want to believe that the driver murdered JFK .. go for it. I do think everyone else knows that theory is bullshit. But ... believe what you will. Feel free to take your vid's, info, etc. somewhere else but it is over here. Cooper, in the eyes of most of the sane world, has no credibility especially with the "driver did it".

We are done with that here.

Decker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back