• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Bill Cooper

Status
Not open for further replies.

aNorthernSoul

Professional Breather
Milton William Cooper

Question, it came up recently in other threads, so I wanted to focus a thread a little more directly on him. What are everyone's thoughts on him? I was quite interested in his research into secret societies, but from what I gather, he seemed to go off base when being fed info on UFOs. At the same time, the circumstances of his death are rather peculiar, though he I could also see how he could come off quite overly paranoid. What are everyone's thoughts on him throughout his life? Do you think he was all around fairly accurate to the best of his ability, way off base but had good intentions, giving info that fed some kind of agenda of his own, completely insane.... what do you think?

Question, it came up recently in other threads, so I wanted to focus a thread a little more directly on him. What are everyone's thoughts on him? I was quite interested in his research into secret societies, but from what I gather, he seemed to go off base when being fed info on UFOs. At the same time, the circumstances of his death are rather peculiar, though he I could also see how he could come off quite overly paranoid. What are everyone's thoughts on him throughout his life? Do you think he was all around fairly accurate to the best of his ability, way off base but had good intentions, giving info that fed some kind of agenda of his own, completely insane.... what do you think?

I just noticed this new thread on Cooper and had to comment quickly. (Getting ready to leave for a meeting.) When I get back I will post my investigation into this maniac. ( I conducted the very first expose into Cooper back in 1990. ) He was a lying opportunist, plagiarist, drunk and smear merchant. That should give you a heads up for right now.

Decker

PS If Cooper had told me the Sun came up in the morning and the Moon came out at night, I would have gone outside to look.
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Oh dear, I have never heard of this "Bill Cooper." I better rename the title of the thread. I definitely mean Milton William Cooper.

I just noticed this new thread on Cooper and had to comment quickly. (Getting ready to leave for a meeting.) When I get back I will post my investigation into this maniac. ( I conducted the very first expose into Cooper back in 1990. ) He was a lying opportunist, plagiarist, drunk and smear merchant. That should give you a heads up for right now.

Decker

PS If Cooper had told me the Sun came up in the morning and the Moon came out at night, I would have gone outside to look.
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Ha ha! Oh yeah? I will definitely await your response then. I found the Mystery Babylon series somewhat interesting, and while I was aware of some of the truths in it, it would be a nightmare to try to research all the other claims as well.

Ha ha! Oh yeah? I will definitely await your response then. I found the Mystery Babylon series somewhat interesting, and while I was aware of some of the truths in it, it would be a nightmare to try to research all the other claims as well.

The following is PART 2 from my series on Milton Wm. Cooper, also known as Bill Cooper in the U.K.'s "Fortean Times." by Don Ecker

While MJ-12 - the semi-secret body allegedly overseeing the alien ‘problem - and Area 51 - the supposed alien HQ on Earth - are now well known, few people are aware of their origins in the late 1980s. veteran Ufologist Don Ecker, who had a ringside seat at the birth of this murky mythology, concludes his account.

The close of 1988 saw American ufology in chaos over the claims and counter-claims about MJ-12. The airing, in October 1988, of the two-hour TV special UFO Coverup - Live only fanned the flames higher. In it, William Moore and Jaime Shandera - who had both gained fame for their investigations of the MJ-12 affair - introduced two men as American intelligence agents. Disguised electronically and given the codenames of ‘Falcon’ and ‘Condor’, the men stated as fact that the American Government was playing host to alien visitors. Memorably, ‘Falcon’ claimed the "grey aliens" liked strawberry ice cream. Within days of this broadcast William Cooper sent me his critique of it for publication on the ParaNet bulletin board system (BBS)2. He claimed that UFO Coverup - Live, in tandem with the MJ-12 documents, was part of an elaborate disinformation scheme designed to lead UFO researchers away from the ‘real’ situation.

WILLIAM COOPER

William Cooper declared that he could confirm "150 per cent" of the ‘Lear Hypothesis’; a paper by John Lear containing allegations of the US Government’s alliance with ETs who, in exchange for advanced alien technology, were ‘allowed’ to abduct unwilling human subjects for experimentation and the harvesting of biological material. The confusing war of fantastic, paranoid and often contradictory claims between Lear and Cooper proved too much for ParaNet’s founder Jim Speiser. He ejected them from the ParaNet membership on 26 October 1988, explaining his reasons in a four-page document.

Speiser also mentioned he had been contacted by a 24-year-old ParaNet user named Jeff Felix whom he agreed to meet in a restaurant in Tempe, Arizona. Felix claimed to work as a cryptology technician for the National Security Agency (NSA) who, while "fooling around" on the NSA computer, had stumbled across files on secret projects called ‘Majestic’ and ‘Aquarius’. After consulting contacts who had a genuine intelligence background, Speiser put some testing questions to Felix at a second meeting several days later. Felix failed this simple test but referred to something he called "Project X-calibur".

When Speiser mentioned this to Cooper, he claimed to have heard of it but knew nothing more. Later that day, Cooper called Speiser back and, to Speiser’s surprise, proceeded to tell him that ‘Project Excalibur’ was real and concerned an MJ-12 project to obtain technology from the aliens. Speiser later said he began to think that Cooper and Felix "were scamming me behind my back". ParaNet, he said, was becoming "a home for unwed paranoids."

That same month (October 1988) Lear sent Cooper copies of all his research into UFOs, including communications from ‘Val Valerian’ (aka John Grace, an airforce NCO on active duty who had a keen interest in UFOs) and the Dallas Revisited videotape made by Lars Hansson exploring the theory that John F Kennedy had been fatally shot by his driver. Hansson had sent it to Lear in the hope that Lear might help finance his JFK research, asking Lear not to pass it on to anyone. The fact that Lear passed it on to Cooper had catastrophic consequences.

In April 1989, KLAS TV journalist George Knapp presented a highly successful multi-part series on UFOs. In one segment, Knapp interviewed a man (electronically disguised) identified as ‘Dennis’ who claimed to have worked at a super-secret site in Nevada known as ‘Area 51’ and at an even more secret site called ‘S-4’. His fantastic claim was he had worked on "real flying saucers". At this time, no-one except Knapp and Area 51 security knew who ‘Dennis’ was.

BILLY GOODMAN

Lear and Cooper also appeared on a radio programme broadcast from Las Vegas and heard all over the western United States, hosted by Billy Goodman on KVEG radio. In May of 1989, Lear and Cooper were asked to appear on a tabloid television programme, PM Magazine. Later Lear heard Cooper telling the interviewer that while he was on the Naval briefing team in Hawaii, he saw secret files containing documents designated ‘O H Krill’. I knew these documents; John Lear sent me copies of the ‘Krill papers’ in early 1988. I knew that they were written by the USAF NCO John Grace using the pseudonym ‘Val Valarian’.

The name ‘Krill’ was an inside joke, referring to a case in the late 1950s in which Navy investigators interviewed a woman who claimed to channel an alien named ‘Cyrll’. Lear and Grace made up the initials ‘O H’ out of thin air.

Grace did not want his actual name on these papers because he was still in the Air Force. So the ‘O H Krill papers’ were just over a year old at the time of this television programme, yet here was Cooper claiming to have seen them in 1972 or 1973.

Lear said: "When I heard Bill tell the interviewer he saw the Krill papers while he was in the Navy, I motioned him over and asked him, ‘What in the hell are you doing?’ He said, ‘What do you mean?’ I said ‘Bill, John Grace and I did the Krill papers. We named them after a 1950s case’ [..] Well, Cooper insisted he saw them in the Navy. That is when I really began to wonder about Cooper."

By June of 1989 Lear’s paper on the "evil grey aliens," Bill Moore’s MJ-12 research and Cooper’s twist and spin on both subjects, were causing shockwaves throughout American ufology, as exemplified by the controversial 1989 symposium in Las Vegas organised by MUFON (Mutual UFO Network). During that year, John Lear became MUFON’s director for Nevada and had invited Bill Cooper, Bill English and me to speak about our own research. At the very last moment (Saturday, 1 July), Walt Andrus - the International Director of MUFON - objected to the content of the papers by Lear, Cooper and English and cancelled their presentation, scheduled for Sunday.

The MUFON membership reacted with open revolt. Lear threatened to take his speakers down the street to another location and most of the conference would have followed him had it not been for an even more outrageous event. William Moore’s talk ran for over two hours in length and had the audience calling for his blood. He admitted that he had worked hand-in-fist with military intelligence during the 1980s in an attempt to "get on the inside" of the military’s knowledge on UFOs. During his speech, he admitted participating in the ‘disinforming’ of Paul Bennewitz, a civilian UFO investigator who had to be hospitalised for severe mental problems. When Moore’s talk was complete, he refused questions and rushed from the room leaving the proceedings in turmoil. Lear seemed severely stressed and uncommunicative. Later he said: "Bill Cooper came to my house on Friday before the talk and was drinking heavily. He demanded to know who I was working for.

He said he was afraid that either I or someone else was setting him up. The more he drank the louder he became and started slamming his hand down on my desk. His girlfriend was there and I thought she might try to temper him but did nothing. He then told me that anyone who tried to cross him would regret it. I moved to the other side of my desk, not sure what he might do. Finally his girlfriend led him out. "That Sunday (2 July 1989) the ‘alternative’ MUFON event began. Lear spoke first and then Cooper. By this time, Cooper had refined his material and for the most part stunned his audience by claiming the US government had recovered dozens of UFO crashes and alien pilots. The aliens were abducting people and killing them, he said, and the US had a ‘secret’ space programme jointly with the Russians and the aliens with bases on Mars and the Moon. Cooper even claimed there were areas on the Moon where there was free-standing water and vegetation. "Man can walk on the Moon with just an airpack," Cooper confidently told the audience. Finally, he blurted out that President Kennedy was murdered by his secret service driver as part of a huge conspiracy plot and that he read about it in secret Navy documents.

Serious researchers - and some media channels - were now suspicious about Cooper’s claims, especially concerning the Kennedy assassination tape. Even Lear talked openly about how Cooper claimed to have ‘read’ the ‘Krill paper’ years before Lear and Grace invented them.

A rival TV station hired private investigators to follow Knapp and Lazar around. When news leaked out that Lazar was followed to an illegal brothel, Knapp convinced Lazar to go public first. Lazar admitted that he knew the madam, saying she had hired him to set up a computer and software for her.

Facing increasing criticism of his material as unreliable at best or deliberately twisted at worst, Cooper distanced himself from the UFO field. Lars Hansson had spent a great deal of time explaining why the ‘driver’ theory was invalid. Significantly, Cooper had been calling for the driver, William Greer, to be brought before a court of law and charged with murder, seemingly oblivious to the fact that Greer died in the 1970s. Cooper slandered many prominent JFK assassination researchers while pushing this theory and it was obvious he had very little investigative experience with the case. In a typically sudden and arbitrary switch of loyalties, he began to ally himself with the ultra right-wing militia movement, a position he maintains to this day. Now he claims that all UFO cases are actually part of a vast one-world conspiracy by a secret government that aims to enslave everyone through its tyranny. Ufology was nearly destroyed by the disinformation games I’ve detailed here. Great harm was done; the real problems are still with us and there is no end in sight.

<table class="box1" bgcolor="#f0f0f0" border="0" cellpadding="4" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td valign="top" width="119"></td> <td valign="top" width="358">
</td></tr></tbody></table>

During the early 90's after my first expose on Cooper, he launched attack after attack at me, my soon to be wife (who was Senior Editor and Publisher of UFO Magazine) and at UFO Magazine. All the Cooper type morons jumped on the Wack-oid bandwagon and one night, feeling pissed and put-upon, I wrote and uploaded the following.

From 1991

Rantings From the Edge;

Don Ecker

I am a child of the '60s. I remember very well the day Jack Kennedy
was shot, saw both Bob Kennedy and Martin Luther King in Arlington
Cemetery in 1965. I can remember seeing the Beatles on Ed Sullivan
when they first came to the states in 1964. I liked the `Doors',
Jimi Hendrix, Janis Joplin, and even Harry Chapin. I survived the
dawning of the `Age of Aquarius', went to Viet Nam, came home and
waited for the Nam to wear off.

I never experimented with psychedelics--I never dropped acid, and
if I felt the need to take a trip, I found a willing girl of like
mind, ingested a quart of tequila, and tripped. After Nam I doubted
the reality of God, then I heard about Watergate and doubted the
reality of my government. When the channeling craze started, I
looked at it and figured that it was just a re-hash of the
spiritualism from the last century, and decided that if someone
wanted me to channel, I would buy cable, it was probably cheaper.
I do not eat curds, bark at the moon or listen to much that comes
from Sedona, Arizona. However . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

In the UFO field, some trash, similar to something - oh, say
like herpes--ends up being the gift that keeps on giving. . . .
. . Several issues of UFO ago, I started the `Whistleblower'
series, and examined Milton "Bill" Cooper. Unlike many folks who
Cooper has dazzled, I and a few other old timers from ParaNet
`knew' Cooper since he first hit the `airwaves' here on ParaNet
back in 1988. Cooper's story kept changing like the weather in
Denver, and after a not too-long period of time, the old
Administrator, Jim Speiser, had enough of Milty and gave him the
boot.

Cooper's brand of paranoia encompasses the `dark side' of ufology,
claiming to have seen documents way back when. . . . ol' Milt was
in Navy Intelligence. Seems like, according to Milty, the little
grey critters, ( or was it green? ) were responsible for everything
from drugs in the USA, to high oil prices, the murder of a
president, Bill Moore, the CIA, and I guess by extension, maybe
even me and UFO Magazine. You see, even though Cooper had not one
shred of any type of evidence whatsoever for anything he raved
about, you either had to take him at his word, or like me, were an
agent of the imperial government, the CIA, or were just flat-out a
Communist!!

Now, on to New Age. If there was ever a contradiction in ideas,
Cooper's brand of UFOlogy had meant the New Age * * * and they
loved him in Sedona. Now I always figured that the New Agers
were into peace, love, light, brussel sprouts, chanting things
like "Free Huey", singing old Dylan songs, and listening to what
Baba Ram had to say. Space Brothers were here to save us from
us, and crystals are good. Well . . . . . .

A couple of Sedona gurus named Michael and Aurora El-Legion, who
are into the Ashtray Command, Semi and Full-ase (from the
Pleiades) Crystal Power Demonstrations, New Age Diets, and
Intergalactic Tours, (all out of Sedona, by the way)
discovered Cooper and really got p.o.ed by the two-part Cooper
expose. As it happens, they also do a column for the Omega New
Age Directory. The content of their column for February was
inflammatory, to say the least. The editor of this paper called
UFO and interviewed editor Vicki Cooper for their 2/91 issue.
that follows this little ranting. What is really interesting,
however, is how they arrive at the conclusion that UFO Mag is a
CIA front, ( according to the El- Legions "they have their
reasons," but none are offered ) and that Milty Cooper is
honest, upright, red-blooded and all-American. They are also
shocked that James Bo Gritz, the former Green Beret Lt. Col.
sent a letter to UFO complaining about Milt Cooper, and assume
he must have been pressured by the CIA to make these unfounded
accusations. At any rate. . . . .

Maybe they should stick to 'Telepathic Channeled messages for the
audience', or `Channeled Readings for the Star People'--all paid-
for advertising blurbs, by the way, for the El-Legions out of the
Omega New Age Directory--and leave the UFO investigations to other
people more qualified.

For your reading enjoyment....

El-Legions take sides in UFO ROW

In their column UFO Updatethis month, Michael and Aurora
El-Legion bring up the controversy that exists between UFO
researcher William Cooper and UFO Magazine.

Cooper has brought tonational attention a number of formerly Top
Secret documents that indicate that the government is involved
in some sort of cover-up concerning UFOs and Aliens.

UFO Magazine is a nationally recognized UFO publication that has
always been seen by other publishers as moderate and objective
in its reporting.

Recently, Cooper has taken objection to some of the reports
appearing in the magazine concerning him. He has made statements
accusing it of being a tool of the CIA.

In their column the El-Legions have expressed Cooper's views
about UFO Magazine, that it was "set up by the CIA to keep tabs
on what is going on in the UFO movement and to create confusion
through misinformation"'

Vickie Cooper (no relation) editor of UFO Magazine, was
contacted by the Omega New Age Directory. She agrees that
disinformation is a tactic used by intelligence agencies to
discredit the UFO movement, but says that is William Cooper who
is causing the harm.

"Anyonewho pays close attention to the information issuing from
individuals such as WilliamCooper." says Vickie Cooper, "will
see clearly that he is doing what he accuses UFO Magazine of
doing, which is to mix pertinent information with complete,
unabashed lies.

"What that does is effectively dilute not only the information
people should be paying attention to, but effectively discounts
all of UFOlogy and the UFO subject in the eyes of the general
public. This is an effective tactic of disinformation that has
been used by a number of paid experts in the intelligence and
counter-intel- ligence Community according to many fine
journalists who have tried to expose the secret government."

In their column, the El-Legions also address a letter written to
UFO Magazine by Bo Gritz.Criticizing William Cooper. They find
it surprising and wonder if Gritz was pressured into writing it.

Vickie Cooper agrees with Gritz's criticism when he said of
William Cooper, "He's hurting the credibility' and honestly of
sincere researchers at a time when we are facing a true peril
from within."

Further, says Ms. Cooper, "If Michael and Aurora El-Legion and
others who claim to do good work in theUFO field cannot see and
act on the truth of that, they are only adding to the problem."

I wouldn't expect Vickie Cooper to say anything else," commented
Aurora El-Legion. "Of course, she supports the position of her
magazine."'

The El-Legions steadfastly maintain that, despite reports and
rumors undermining either side in this issue, they remain among
the many who supportWilliam Cooper, "I think Cooper is honest
and for real, a man of high integrity," says Aurora El-Legion.
"If I ever see anything that proves otherwise, I will change my
opinion."

The El-Legions feel that Ms. Cooper is not competent to speak on
the subject ofUFOs because she had no background in UFO research
before she began publishing UFO Magazine.

Supporters of UFO Magazine claim that because she had no
background in research, she was not committed to one position or
another, and is thus a very impartial publisher.

</pre>

The following was a letter we received at UFO Magazine after my expose ran on Cooper. It is from Lt. Col. James "Bo" Gritz, who around that time was also running for President. (Oh, btw, that is President of the USA) Remember, this is prior to UFO Magazine dropping into the Ozone Hole it is in today. Back when Vicki and I did it.

Subj: BO GRITZ SAYS....

Editor:

I've served most of my adult life as an intelligence operative
(Intelligence Officer, Delta Force; Commander, Special Operations,
Viet-Nam: Commander Special Forces, Latin America; Principal Agent,
NSC-ISA). Unlike William Cooper, I can prove this identity. I have
been a Pilot for more than 30 years. My assignments have taken me all
over the globe including Africa, Asia, Middle East, Latin America, et
al. Much of this time has been spent out in the open under the stars.
I have never witnessed a UFO in the classic saucer sense, but I
believe they exist nevertheless (Even Jimmy Carter says so). While in
England, enroute to Bangladesh, I bought and read Above Top Secret,
which strengthened my personal convictions.

This past month the Association of Former Intelligence Officers and
National Intelligence Counter Intelligence Association included UFO
reports (Belgian Air Force Colonel Wilfried de Brouwer) in their
monthly INSUMS (Intelligence Summaries).

As a Chemical, Biological, Nuclear trained officer, I know that
"the" government lied about gassing sheep in Montana with GB-Agent,
infecting San Francisco with a virus, and the proposed use of
underground nuclear demolitions to construct a new canal in
Nicaragua. They denied Frank Powers U-2 over Russia, SR-71, and
Stealth. Why wouldn't they cover-up UFOs (classic or otherwise)?

I obviously don't know much about flying saucers, even though I
have more than a dozen friends, including pilots, who are eye
witnesses to UFO sightings. I know a lot more about people and I
certainly know the intelligence system. I have examined military
records on Bill Cooper. I have spoken with him and listened to him on
telephone recorded audio tape. I feel compelled to add my opinion to
that of George Knapp, Ed De Mar and others. I am absolutely convinced
that Cooper is a charlatan. There is no doubt that he has information
concerning government cover-up, which is easily vacuumed from the
presentations and publications of others.

When I retumed from Burma's Golden Triangle with videotape of
overlord Khun Sa accusing U.S. officials of being his best customers,
Cooper started saying that drugs were funding the secret government
UFO campaign.

Only God and Cooper know if he actually observed a UFO, but I don't
buy his story about being a part of Naval Intelligence. I have a Top
Secret Crypto clearance with access to Special Intelligence, which is
clearly imprinted on my records. None of the Cooper file shows him to
have these basic intelligence clearances, without which he would be
denied access to classified materials.

I also have been granted coded clearances which open doors when
combined with a "need to know" to highly selected ''compartments'' of
information. If Cooper were real, he would have long ago referenced
the proper codes that deal with information he says was available to
him. I believe Bill Cooper is a fraud. There is enough wrong with the
government. Cooper types only hurt honest efforts to gain truth. His
fare would be more accurately billed as ''entertainment.''

As Chief of Special Activities on the Army General Staff, I
regularly briefed the U.S. Army Chief of Staff and the other
generals. I know and have experience working with Admiral Isaac Kidd
(former Commander in Chief, Atlantic) and his staff.

There were no enlisted men on the "briefing team." Field grade
officers (Major and up) normally furnish information to these key
decision makers. Classifed information is carefully guarded,
especially the compartmented information that Cooper refers to.

Without the proper coded access and a need to know, you don't get
in!

I don't buy Bill's "testing" the government by mixing up code names
(Majestic vis Majority). Every time someone produces information
contradicting Cooper, he changes, adds to, or reveals yet another
personal revelation he read in the cloaked documents way back when.
St. John should have had such access. Cooper has more twists than a
snake. He is also dangerous. I listened to a telephone answer tape
wherein Cooper badgered, bribed, threatened, cried, and then later
allegedly slashed the tires on a man's car.

Cooper talks and acts like a number of other fakes I know. They
seem to want someone, anyone, to do anything that might threaten them
since to be that important would enhance their own self-image. In the
absence of real threats they conjure them up. I don't begrudge
whatever popularity or success he may garner- that is show biz. But I
do feel he is hurting the credibility and honesty of sincere
researchers at a time when we are facing a true peril from within.
The secret government needs to be exposed and expunged before it
turns us into economic slaves through King George's "New World
Order.'' Cooperites dull our cutting edge of truth. I exhort William
Cooper to stop his Bush-lip and focus his energy and resources on
unmasking the real villains.

This is the first time I have written a letter to the editor.
Strange that with all that is going on, it would be to a publication
I haven't read, about a person I hope-if there are ETs-will soon be
beamed up.

Please send me info on your magazine. It wasn't on our Pentagon
reading list, but maybe it should be.

behold.jpg

You haters just don't want to deal with the TRUTH!!!11

I couldn't hold a straight face in person saying that. I get rather upset at William Cooper in general because I am an avid fan of hip-hop music and people who are into that often mention him as a few really well-known "underground" rappers mention him often. It drives me literally NUTS as these are not typical "ignorant thugs" but pretty sharp artists who just don't get it in regards to William Cooper.

He was a lunatic drunk who got himself killed by trying to have a shootout with the cops. Even someone like Alex Jones (who many of you think is nuts lol) says he was a nut who use to call him up and threaten him, drunk, and say he was an "agent" for the CIA. William Cooper was a mentally ill-man. It's a shame that people still support his insane shit.

Great posts, Decker.

Okay folks, with this thread I did some researching my files on Cooper (and I still have a hard time not saying "that asshole Cooper) and dug out my Dark Matters show I did on Bill Cooper. This has a TON of information in it and will upload it onto the Paracast in a few days. This will give you more information on this maniac drunk than you ever wanted to know. Keep your eyes peeled if you are interested.

Decker

themacx, do you intentially misspell several of the words in each of your posts to try to get attention? Or is your english spelling really that bad?

no just lazy.. and in a hurry to post my thoughts.. but I'll try and do a better job. And please remember I'm Dutch living in Germany so I'm having to switch allot especially online.

Okay folks, with this thread I did some researching my files on Cooper (and I still have a hard time not saying "that asshole Cooper) and dug out my Dark Matters show I did on Bill Cooper. This has a TON of information in it and will upload it onto the Paracast in a few days. This will give you more information on this maniac drunk than you ever wanted to know. Keep your eyes peeled if you are interested.

Decker

Wow, thanks for all the great info and I'll have my eyes peeled for sure. I suspected the drinking thing, it's sad to know just how disingenuous he was. I suppose it was that with a side of insanity...

i know im probably gonna get crucified for saying this, but i personally find mr coopers research to be some of the most inspiring stuff out there. agreed that his beginnings were kinda rocky, but if you listen to his radio show broadcasts he was one of the loudest voices out there when it came to patriotism. i personally dont give flip about ufos anymore. i started my journey with von danikens book The chariots of the gods, and eventually found the likes of jordan maxwell, anthony hilder, alex jones, and eventually found cooper. they ALL have thier ''iffy'' sides, but only ONE man would tell you "Read EVERYTHING, Believe NOTHING, Unless you can prove it to YOURSELF with YOUR OWN research" that alone should speak volumes about who cooper was. he did broadcast after broadcast of nothing but government documentation that could be resourced. his series titled treason is some of the most hardcore evidence for a world government plan ive ever heard to this day. not to even mention his mystery babylon series. another point i would like to add is that cooper taught me to have a love of the constitution and america that no school ever provided me, and that is something i will always appreciate, regaurdless of whether he was a "drunk" or a "maniac".

My favorite Cooper story is the one where he claimed to have seen the O.H. Krill paper while stationed in the Navy--years before John Lear made the whole thing up. When Lear accosted him on this, Cooper called him a CIA disinformation agent and stormed off. If you can 'respect' Cooper after finding out he did stuff like this, well, what can I say: I think yer nucking futs.

i know im probably gonna get crucified for saying this, but i personally find mr coopers research to be some of the most inspiring stuff out there. agreed that his beginnings were kinda rocky, but if you listen to his radio show broadcasts he was one of the loudest voices out there when it came to patriotism.

"Read EVERYTHING, Believe NOTHING, Unless you can prove it to YOURSELF with YOUR OWN research" that alone should speak volumes about who cooper was. regaurdless of whether he was a "drunk" or a "maniac".

Okay, I was gonna let this pass but then thought ... "What the Hell?"

Spigot, for what it is worth (and Shit, if you are a "TRUE BELIEVER" then it won't be worth much ... I knew Cooper as he surfaced back in July of 88. I watched him for years, the guy was a Bull Shit artist of the First Degree. But hell, don't believe me. Go here ....

https://www.theparacast.com/forum/bill-cooper-are-you-f-ing-kiddingiii-t4798.html

read the first note in the thread, play my show then make up your mind.

Decker

Don,

A question if I might regarding John Grace. You mentioned in an earlier post his relationship with Lear and his co-authorship of the hoaxed Krill documents and you describe him simply as a an USAF NCO. I have read elsewhere however that he was w/AFOSI, was a Captain, and had involvement in the Kirtland incident along with Doty. This was all part of the Bennewitz affair.

I'm curious as to your thoughts on the importance of Capt. Grace in UFO asshattery. It is suspected that he also has played a significant role in the creation of the whole Chemtrail conspiracy nexus (a very Cooperish scenario). He certainly seems to have picked up Cooper's ball and run with it.

Any further comments on this guy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back