• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Bill Cooper

Status
Not open for further replies.
John Grace aka Val Valarian <sp?> was an Air Force NCO, not an officer. Last I heard he (since out of AF) was up in Washington State. He had nothing to do with AFOSI. Was really into conspiracy stuff, wrote several books ala "The Matrix" if I recall. I used to have at least one of them I picked up somewhere. This from the top of my memory.

Decker

So the 'Capt. Grace' mentioned in the Kirtland document found here, is not the same John Grace known as Val Valerian. From that document...

2. Ref your request for further information regarding HQ CR 44, the
following is provided: Capt. Grace 7602 Aintelg, INS contacted and
related following: (S/WINTEL) USAF no longer publicly active in UFO
research, however USAF still has interest in all UFO sightings over USAF
installation/test ranges.

Seems a stretch that we are talking about two separate USAF officers with the last name of 'Grace", both involved in MilIntel Ufology. Possible I suppose, but doubtful IMO. If it is the same gent, this connects him w/ Rick Doty and in turn, Lear and Moore.

as i stated before mr decker, i am well aware of his rocky past, i had listened to your expose on him before i ever posted here. i lurked a long time beofre actually registering. his attempts at ufology doesnt interest me. im sure he might have done some shady things in his day, who hasnt. Thats fine. Focusing on what a man did wrong in his life is just wrong. if you even bothered to listen to his show after he moved to arizona, which i probably wouldnt blame you for having personal issues with him, but if you listen them there is a sincerity about his love for this country and the constitution that is hard found anywhere else even to this day. he literally instilled in me the love he had (or faked, whatever you prefer, i care not) for freedom, something no teacher or school or preacher or anyone else for that matter had ever done. i didnt give a shit one way or another, but he taught me to love and to gaurd our freedoms by any means possible. you can focus on the fact that he might have been rude or shady in the past, in order to gain a name for himself, but thats not the bill cooper i heard on his radio shows. i heard a sincere, loving man who loved his country and was willing to give up everything including his own life and family, which he did, and if you cant respect that then youre just fooling yourself.

"any men without morels that they are willing to die for are no better than animals who do not have intelligence. Such people are beasts of burden and steaks on the table by choice and consent"

''Read EVERYTHING believe NOTHING, unless you can prove it to YOURSELF with YOUR OWN research"

those two quotes sum up bill pretty well in my opinion.
anyone wanting to hear a sinsere man who didnt want anyone to isten to him but to write down the facts he presented and to confirm them for themselves, something NO ONE in this movement has the balls to say anymore, then i suggest listening to coopers Hour of the Time. The man predicted 911 months in advance, even down to it being blamed on osama. Whether he was a drunk or a paranoid maniac, he definately had a knack for being right when it came to world events. Bill Cooper RIP, youre still remembered by me, and always will be.

Well, Spigot, I'm very happy you're patriotic and my guess is Ecker would say the same thing. It's just that I have never thought of Cooper as being particularly patriotic himself. How you got that from him is anathema to me. I'd like to concentrate on Copper's good side, it's just that I can't find much. You may not be interested in his UFO-related activities, but this is, ahem, The Paracast, and these forums are primarily about that subject.

Regarding Cooper's UFO activities, he was a complete nut job. He was gullible. He made up stuff or stole it from others and claimed it as his own. His calling John Lear a CIA agent after Lear confronted him with repeating a known fake as real is classic (and totally nuts). He'd call up people and threaten them with bodily harm, pretending to be someone else. There is nothing in the UFO field he did that was credible. Nothing.

He was obsessed with conspiracy theories of all sorts, from the Kennedy assassination to the Moon Landing, from the Protocols of the Elders of Zion to the Illuminati. He's one of these guys who never met a conspiracy theory he didn't like. His theories about the IRS are particularly bizarre. He committed tax evasion and bank fraud. He was paranoid in the extreme. By all accounts he hated the United States government vehemently. He acted like a one man right-wing militia, though when you are that extreme, it's hard to tell left from right because the conspiracies are all the same.

The end came when officers tried to arrest him for brandishing a gun at people who were walking past his house. He ran back in his house and started shooting at the police officers, shooting one in the head. They fired back and killed him. He brought it on himself.

To my mind his behavior does not bring patriotism to mind. He was a dangerous and unstable man. Why you idolize him is a mystery.

What he said.

Schuyler has it right. Like Schuyler, I followed the career of this nut from his early days in the UFO field. He was a total head case who brought nothing but confusion and caused others to waste untold time and resources dealing with his nonsense. He came to a sad end but there is no one to blame but Cooper himself. The fact that some people consider him a hero depresses me.

Well, Spigot, I'm very happy you're patriotic and my guess is Ecker would say the same thing. It's just that I have never thought of Cooper as being particularly patriotic himself. How you got that from him is anathema to me. I'd like to concentrate on Copper's good side, it's just that I can't find much.

i suggest you take the time to download my torrent, and listen his show that focused on patriotism, and the constitution. For you to say you never thought of cooper as being particularly patriotic shows that you havent even listened to him much. To truely decide for yourself and make an educated conclusion on this man, you need to listen to his show he broadcast after he moved to arizona, and i HIGHLY suggest you and everyone else to download this:
http://tracker.concen.org/torrents-details.php?id=16411
also found here:
http://www.demonoid.com/files/details/2271172/6875758/

I missed this thread discussion last year, as I wasn't signed up to the forums when the thread was active.

For the record, here's Budd Hopkins' personal experience of Cooper:

http://www.intrudersfoundation.org/william_cooper.html

This narrative was, unfortunately, a typical example of Cooper's often-reported psychotic, delusional, dangerous and sociopathic behavior.

I empathised with Don when he said (paraphrasing, because I can't remember the quote precisely) that his only regret when Cooper was shot dead was that he died before he could punch him in the face.

This narrative was, unfortunately, a typical example of Cooper's often-reported psychotic, delusional, dangerous and sociopathic behavior.

this entire message board is based around ufos and paranormal yet were gonna label someone delusional? quite laughable.

this entire message board is based around ufos and paranormal yet were gonna label someone delusional? quite laughable.
If you're implying that the UFO and paranormal subject is delusional, I'd remind you how your hero first made his name :p

The only thing that's laughable is how, out of the thousands of genuinely heroic people to choose from, some keep reaching out for Cooper?! It's incomprehensible that a loud-mouthed alcoholic sh**bag, a man who stole ideas, a man who challenged the police to come to the home of his family for a shoot-out...is worth anyone's approval.

The driver killed kennedy

The driver shot JFK clearly and obviously but the zapruder film needed to be picked apart and analyzed by someone and that someone turned out to be me.
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xesq49_jfk-assassination-films-orville-nix_news

Nix film close-up shows Greer's left arm crossing over.

I got this gif from this clip. Start it at 1:09 and see Greer quickly moving his left arm over his shoulder in unison with the headshot. The nix film was not shown close-up but when this sequence is zoomed in on the limo, this whopper is revealed. The goons covered those movements with fakery in the zfilm but could not or didn't bother with the nix film.
jfk__GIFSoupcom.gif

harrisrecoil.gif

THE FAKE GREY STREAK covered Greer's arm movement in the zfilm and the nix film proves that alteration beyond any doubt. Case Closed, finally.
jfkcloserecoil.gif

The driver killed Kennedy and the Nix film provides conclusive proof to this inevitable truth.<!-- google_ad_section_end -->

---------- Post added at 02:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:24 PM ----------

Mary took her pic at zframe 309 and in it, the fake blob of white is entirely missing from Roy's head because it was added during alteration to cover the gun over Greer's shoulder. Connally's reflection is accurately depicted in both the pic and film for authenticity.
WallPaint615.jpg

WallPaint247-1.jpg

WallPaint601.jpg

WallPaint249-1.jpg

The fake reflection was NOT added to the nix or muchmore film. THERE IS NO OTHER SIDE TO THE TOP OF THE HEAD.

---------- Post added at 02:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:25 PM ----------

http://www.assassinationresearch.com/zfilm/
Thanks to the zfilm, the cover-up is now unravelling by simply watching (and NOT ignoring) the driver's movements before, during and after the fatal shot he fires. Greer has both hands off the wheel at frame 241 and his right hand with the gun meets his left hand at 242.
FRAME 241
WallPaint315.jpg

Places gun in left hand with right.
greer239247.gif

gifsoup.gif

Hey Bud, you ARE Kidding ... right?

Geez-us

Decker

The driver shot JFK clearly and obviously but the zapruder film needed to be picked apart and analyzed by someone and that someone turned out to be me.
Great post and you've clearly been digging deep into the JFK killing. As first posts go, it's very impressive.

One of the problems about the notion of the driver being the killer is it lacks logical integrity. For it to be true requires a cover-up of impossible proportions.

Every witness who was in Dealy Plaza that day and people in the car and the motorcade would need to remain silent or missed seeing it happen.

Hey Bud, you ARE Kidding ... right?

Geez-us

Decker

Why would I be kidding? It's totally obvious that Greer killed Kennedy. It always has been but my work in the last year nails it shut.

---------- Post added at 03:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:50 PM ----------

Great post and you've clearly been digging deep into the JFK killing. As first posts go, it's very impressive.

One of the problems about the notion of the driver being the killer is it lacks logical integrity. For it to be true requires a cover-up of impossible proportions.

Every witness who was in Dealy Plaza that day and people in the car and the motorcade would need to remain silent or missed seeing it happen.

Thanks. I could post much more...it would blow your mind.

Umm post more then if it will silence the critics. I don't believe a word of myself though at the moment. To me it looks like Jacqui's head gets in the way of the bullet and I can't believe that all those researchers in the 60s and 70s missed this completely. They must have gone with a fine toothed comb over the film when they finally got to look at it (umm I don't think I'm quite on the mark with those sentences, just got up and everything ... but you'll get what I mean, I hope).

And how did he make sure that firing the gun as he did would hit Kennedy, and not Jacqui or miss completely. If he did miss then he would have been jumped on instantly don't you think?? Not all the bodyguards and agents were surely in on the assassination?? I'm afraid it doesn't make much sense to me when you think about it properly. But, hey, I've got an open mind, I'd like to see more of what you've got if you're willing to post it.

Best wishes

paraschtick

I come back here at random intervals and after a while I decide the good stuff to be found here is worth wading through the idiotic bs I click on by mistake. Then after a week or so the drivel piles up and it just gets too disgusting to hang out here any more. Guess I'll be going on haitus again. See ya. And thank you to the sensible and intelligent people posting valuable stuff here. You know who you are.

I am just finding out about Mr Cooper from Don's very professional informative research so I keep well away from this subject. Didn't this individual kill a policemen who had a family.

http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/russ/m_j_russ/comp6.htm#miller

Austin Miller's Warren Commission Testimony (back to the list of witnesses)
(Miller was standing on the triple overpass)
Mr. BELIN - Well, describe what happened. Did you see the motorcade come by?
Mr. MILLER - Yes sir; it came down main street and turned north on Houston Street and went over two blocks and turned left on Elm Street. Got about halfway down the hill going toward the underpass and that is when as I recall the first shot was fired.
Mr. BELIN - Did you know it was a shot when you heard it?
Mr. MILLER - I didn't know it. I thought at first the motorcycle backfiring or somebody throwed some firecrackers out.
Mr. BELIN - Then what did you hear or see?
Mr. MILLER - After the first one, just a few seconds later, there was two more shots fired, or sounded like a sound at the time. I don't know for sure. And it was after that I saw some man in the car fall forward, and a women next to him grab him and hollered, and just what, I don't know exactly what she said.
Mr. BELIN - Then what did you see?
Mr. MILLER - About that time I turned to look toward the - there is a little plaza sitting on the hill. I looked over there to see if anything was there, who through the firecracker or whatever it was, or see if anything was up there, and there wasn't nobody standing there, so I stepped back and looked at the tracks to see if anybody run across the railroad tracks, and there was nobody running across the railroad tracks. So I turned right straight back just in time to see the convertible take off fast.
Mr. BELIN - You mean the convertible in which the President was riding?
Mr. MILLER - I wouldn't want to say it was the President. It was a convertible, but I saw a man fall over. I don't know whose convertible it was.
Mr. BELIN - Where did the shots sound like they came from?
Mr. MILLER - Well, the way it sounded like, it came from the, I would say from right there in the car. Would be to my left, the way I was looking at him toward that incline
Mr. BELIN - Is there anything else that you can think of that you saw?
Mr. MILLER - About the time I looked over to the side there, there was a police officer. No; a motorcycle running his motor under against the curb, and jumped off and come up to the hill toward the top and right behind him was some more officers and plainclothesmen, too.
Mr. BELIN - Did you see anyone that might be, that gave any suspicious movements of any kind over there?
Mr. MILLER - No, sir; I didn't
Mr. BELIN - Did you see anyone when you looked around on the railroad tracks, that you hadn't seen before
Mr. MILLER - No, sir; I didn't.

---------- Post added at 11:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:22 PM ----------

Royce Skelton's Warren Commission Testimony (back to the list of witnesses)
(Skelton was standing on the triple overpass)
Mr. BALL - Did you see the President's car turn on Elm Street?
Mr. SKELTON - Yes, sir; I saw the car carrying the Presidential flag turn.
Mr. BALL - And did you hear something soon after that?
Mr. SKELTON - Just about the same time the car straightened up - got around the corner - I heard two shots, but I didn't know at the time they were shots.
Mr. BALL - Where did they seem to come from?
Mr. SKELTON - Well, I couldn't tell then, they were still to far from where I was.
Mr. BALL - Did the shots sound like they came from where you were standing?
Mr. SKELTON - No, sir; definitely not. It sounded like they were right there - more or less like motorcycle backfire, but I thought that they were these dumb balls that they throw at the cement because I could see the smoke coming up off the cement.
Mr. BALL - You saw smoke come off the cement?
Mr. SKELTON - Yes.
Mr. BALL - Where did it seem to you that the sound came from, what direction?
Mr. SKELTON - Towards the President's car.
Mr. BALL - From the President's car.
Mr. SKELTON - right around the motorcycles and all that - I couldn't distinguish because it was too far away
Mr. BALL - How long did you stand there?
Mr. SKELTON - I stood there from about 12:15 until the time the President was shot.
Mr. BALL - How many shots did you hear?
Mr. SKELTON - I think I heard four - I mean - I couldn't be sure.
Mr. BALL - You think you heard four?
Mr. SKELTON - Yes

---------- Post added at 11:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:24 PM ----------

http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/59wit.htm

Agent Greer to the FBI 11/22/63: "Greer stated that he first heard what he thought was possibly a motorcycle backfire and glanced around and noticed that the President had evidently been hit [notice that, early on, Greer admits seeing JFK, which the Zapruder proves he did two times before the fatsal head shot occurred]. He thereafter got on the radio and communicated with the other vehicles, stating that they desired to get the President to the hospital immediately [in reality, Greer did not talk on the radio, and Greer went on to deny ever saying this during his WC testimony]…Greer stated that they (the Secret Service) have always been instructed to keep the motorcade moving at a considerable speed inasmuch as a moving car offers a much more difficult target than a vehicle traveling at a very slow speed. He pointed out that on numerous occasions he has attempted to keep the car moving at a rather fast rate, but in view of the President's popularity and desire to maintain close liaison with the people, he has, on occasion, been instructed by the President to "slow down". Greer stated that he has been asking himself if there was any thing he could have done to have avoided this incident, but stated that things happened so fast that he could not account for full developments in this matter(!) [the "JFK-as-scapegoat" theme…and so much for Greer's remorse from earlier the same day!]."(Sibert & O'Neil Report, 11/22/63)

Agent Greer to the FBI 11/27/63: "…he heard a noise which sounded like a motorcycle backfire. On hearing this noise he glanced to his right toward Kellerman and out of the corner of his eye noticed that the Governor appeared to be falling toward his wife [notice that Greer now mentions nothing about seing JFK hit---he does the same thing in his undated report in the WC volumes (18 H 723)] He thereafter recalls hearing some type of outcry after which Kellerman said, "Let's get out of here." He further related that at the time of hearing the sound he was starting down an incline which passes beneath a railroad crossing and after passing under this viaduct, he closed in on the lead car and yelled to the occupants and a nearby police motorcyclist, "Hospital, Hospital! [nothing about using the radio this time out]" Thereafter follows a complete physical description of Greer, as if the FBI agents considered him a suspect, inc. age, height, and color of eyes! (Sibert & O'Neil Report, 11/29/63)

Greer realized several days later how incriminating his actions were and lied. HE WAS A STUPID GOON.

---------- Post added at 11:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:36 PM ----------

This nice dark copy shows the recoil and seperation if you watch closely. I'm gonna thank this goof someday for giving me the up close footage that nailed it a year ago.:D
jfkcloserecoil.gif

jfkwhitegiffast.gif

jfkwhitegifrecoil.gif

I saw a breakdown of the zapruder film in which the narrator showed possible editing of the film, including removing some frames. I still don't know what to believe, however for me to believe that an Agent of the Secret Service would, in front of several hundred people, be able to pull his gun, transfer his gun from one hand to the other (which is awkward to say the least, coming from a self-defense/military perspective,) turn around, extend his arm, aim, take a shot, then conceal his weapon, with no one noticing his actions is quite unbelievable.

For your viewing pleasure:

It doesn't matter if anyone believes it was possible. It happened and the zfilm has been proven altered. His left arm crosses over in the nix film which proves the heavily altered zapruder to be a forgery.
jfk__GIFSoupcom.gif

THE FAKE GREY STREAK covered Greer's arm movement in the zfilm.
jfkcloserecoil.gif

All I see is a play of light/shadow. Yes that light has a shape that through pareidolia could appear to be a pistol, but it also could be a reflection of light.

That being said, your isolation cuts are very good, and it's quite clear that you've done a great deal of study in this theory. Food for thought is always good.

What was the FPS of the two cameras? I'm just curious as to the timing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back