• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Alien Perspective Neo-style

I feel like I'm just being critical, but I also feel like your idea could use some introspection.
A planned crash makes zero sense.
If they wanted us to have the technology, they could just give us the blueprints for a warp drive, anti gravity, and their power source. Then we'd just have it and we'd have joined them by now - if that was indeed what they wanted.
If they didn't want us to have the technology and they crashed, then they would have retrieved it before we did. Or just come and taken it, the way that they just seem to come and take abductees.
Even as disinformation, it makes little sense. You'd have verification that 'they' are here, and all eyes would turn to them trying to figure them out.
Either they crashed and didn't care about their technology and biology falling into our hands, or they crashed and were incapable of retrieving it, or they didn't crash at all.

I'm voting for the latter.

I see a planned crash in a neo-style framework, as a finely tuned package delivery . A very special tweak from the grand poobah. It would definitely be unnerving ... was the origin Russian ? If not... must we prepare for an alien invasion ? Needless to say, if that event occurred, the immediate priority would have been to expose these artefacts to top elite scientists as they had the potential of redefining life in the petri dish.
From what Corso seems to be saying... the targeted technological areas of the Roswell package were communications and computing. (essential tools for a global village)

On the other side of the coin... a specialized technological package could backfire. As in uncontrolled AI developed by stupid members of the petri dish. This is what Elon Musk fears the most ;)
Elon Musk’s Billion-Dollar Crusade to Stop the A.I. Apocalypse

Fully developed A.I. is a competing sentient entity. Given an unlimited power source and full independence, we would become second class life-forms heading for extinction.

As for blueprints, you are aware that humans in the petri dish during the cold war were on the edge of nuclear armageddon... right ?
Who would you give the anti gravity/ warp drive blueprints to ? ... the Russians ? Americans ? In that era these blueprints would immediately be weaponized and used to confirm communist or capitalist rule on this planet.

Last edited:
I feel like I'm just being critical, but I also feel like your idea could use some introspection.

A planned crash makes zero sense.

If they wanted us to have the technology, they could just give us the blueprints for a warp drive, anti gravity, and their power source. Then we'd just have it and we'd have joined them by now - if that was indeed what they wanted.

If they didn't want us to have the technology and they crashed, then they would have retrieved it before we did. Or just come and taken it, the way that they just seem to come and take abductees.

Even as disinformation, it makes little sense. You'd have verification that 'they' are here, and all eyes would turn to them trying to figure them out.

Either they crashed and didn't care about their technology and biology falling into our hands, or they crashed and were incapable of retrieving it, or they didn't crash at all.

I'm voting for the latter.
You make a good point in the later and if our environment is toxic to their biological makeup that could be plausible or they are Artificial Intelligence and see us as lower forms of intelligence.

You make a good point in the later and if our environment is toxic to their biological makeup that could be plausible or they are Artificial Intelligence and see us as lower forms of intelligence.

An A.I. network on a galactic scale is starting to make more sense. Biology is a local adaptation to planetary conditions, perhaps galactic management by non-organics is easier (galactic vacuum cleaner).

So.. trick is to develop replicating controlled A.I. units with the proper instructions needed to shape the galaxy to your specifications (encourage compatible life forms/biological constructs DNA mods and all) all the while documenting galactic weirdness... I like that idea.:D

This gives you automated security and time to continue your technological progression. ;)

Pure speculation if scientist are close to breaking the barriers on A.I. some suggest have already few years back it. A.I would be the best tool to communicate with other life forms as mathematics is universal code or not? Dr. Michio Kaku and Dr . Neil Tyson interesting discussion Radio Programs : Explorations in Science :: Official Website of Dr. Michio Kaku . Gene and Chris these two on together would be a great show.

Either they crashed and didn't care about their technology and biology falling into our hands, or they crashed and were incapable of retrieving it, or they didn't crash at all. I'm voting for the latter.
I like the, "they crashed and were incapable of retrieving it" scenario. But if I had to place a bet, I'd have to admit that would definitely be playing the long odds. Then again I buy lottery tickets, so I'm partial to unrealistic expectations.

I like the, "they crashed and were incapable of retrieving it" scenario. But if I had to place a bet, I'd have to admit that would definitely be playing the long odds. Then again I buy lottery tickets, so I'm partial to unrealistic expectations.
OK cool. So thought experiment time.

I see two options:

A: Let's say they sent a single probe, crashed it, and we snagged it. They were incapable of retrieving it.

It wouldn't explain the rest of the stuff we see. It wouldn't be related to it, because if it were, they could just come and take it. We're talking about craft that are capable of near-instantaneous acceleration (they could get to it before we could), capable of causing our machines to fail, capable of invisibility, capable of knocking out people remotely, and capable of literally walking through walls.

So it would be interesting, but would not ultimately explain what we see. It would have to be an artefact of something else that couldn't do that stuff.

Or:
B: They crashed it, and were not allowed to retrieve it.

Why the pacemaker?

Because we are now getting to the point where we will depend on machines in every way, and I suppose you can't get more symbolic than a Man's* very heartbeat.
I see medical devices like this as absolutely positive, don't get me wrong, I am not a luddite when it comes to medicine.

I also chose it because of its brilliance, if you had told the ancestors that we could surgically implant a little machine to control a persons heart rate, they would have thought you were on absynth or whatever ;)
And now with bendy organic batteries and circuit boards this type of machine is getting smaller, lighter, more efficient and even more powerful.
Lets not forget that the brain works on a sort of circuit too, who knows what kind of power could be recovered with more efficient brain management systems in place? (upgraded ECU :))
One thing I am certain of is that if somebody like me can think that, then the 'real' people have thought about it too and probably 100 years ago.
I am sorry I flooded the thread with images, but I could honestly talk at length about each one, they are mostly from 'pop' culture and I often forget what an impact they have had on my thinking, I am also fascinated by the way each person's 'vision' is different, same info it just triggers different responses/returns.

Last one I promise:

Hud1.png

As for a 'staged' crash at Roswell, I do not buy that, seems a bit like the moon landing 'hoax' (which I don't think it was).

Roswell may have been deliberate 'crash' but I don't think I would want to back engineer a craft that had just crashed, unless of course it was a technology in development eg B-52 and TU-4, But ET is supposed to be light years ahead in terms of tech so why did it crash in the first place?
Experimental stuff goes wrong all the time, super evolved super advanced technology would mean that all the 'lemons' had been eliminated over time.
There is always the possibility that the UFO was stolen by drunken E-Teenagers who took it on a 'Joyride' and dumped it in the 'swamp' aka Planet Earth (I think that is someone else's idea but I have forgotten who. ;))

Seriously though I think that the USAAF made a massive error in judgement by saying it was anything but a bit of secret kit, at first they even preferred it to be from SPACE! they should have just squashed the whole thing immediately, but in an ironic twist they have turned the tables and milked it for everything it is worth.
It is a win win for them, which I admire. But there is a flip side and that is that people see stuff all the time. In that way Roswell doesn't help it is like a scratched record that bounces the needle back to 1947 every so often.

In other words are UFO real? yes, did one crash at Roswell no: because either the USA or the USSR or both knew what it was, I reckon anyway.

*/Person's

*as in the super smart and educated scientist that work for the gov

Imagine for a moment a type 3 civilization (maybe 2) sneakily sending us tools to facilitate a transition from type 0 to type 1 ? That strangely sounds like 2001: a space odyssey.

... or hello Roswell ;)

2001space037.jpg

.... fascinating interference spock would say...
saucer-2.jpg

I'm not sure Corso ever heard Michio Kaku talk about the Kardashev scale... If he had, I'd like to imagine that links between the kind of tech found in the saucer and type 1 civilization tech would have rang some bells. It would have pointed to intent.... 'A planetary phone system' as described by Michio would dictate that the crash was a deliberate tech injection specially gauged for a type 0 civ. If you give credence to some of the Corso discourse that the tech was decodable for use by a type 0 civilization then the package was formatted for us.

After WWII, beings or A.I. units observing that the fighting was over in the petri dish, obviously figured out that the source of the problem was communications ;)

Fun speculation lol

Last edited:
A further thought: if they were trying to "uplift" us, or get us to think about the environment, or be nice to each other for a change, then they're doing a crap job of that, too.

When you make a chocolate cake it starts out pretty messy. A 300 year interval is insignificant in a galactic time frame of billions of years. In a neo-style framework some petri-dishes will fail but all will have been cooked using kernel Sander's original galactic recipe.
1024px-KFC_logo.svg.png

... or hello Roswell ;)

2001space037.jpg

.... fascinating interference spock would say...

gobeklitepe-03.jpg

This is an image of Gobleki Tépi (modern day Turkey) it has an accepted date of around 10,000-8,000 BC

I like the similarity between the images, but I think A. C. Clarke was very knowledgeable when it came to ancient structures, so it is not really a suprise.

After WWII, beings or A.I. units observing that the fighting was over in the petri dish, obviously figured out that the source of the problem was communications ;)

The fighting didn't really stop, don't forget the forgotten war:

Korean War - Wikipedia

Today there is talk of a H-bomb test in the Pacific in the near future, where the *@:! is ET when we need him:mad:????????

They (Space Brothers) are 'all Fur Coat' if you ask me.

And the notion of ET sharing tech seems very friendly to me, and a bit stupid and naive on their part, and quite frankly not very advanced, if they think man can be trusted:rolleyes:.

The way I see it all of the super advanced technologies that came out of WWII have nothing to do with ET whatsoever, they are the result of Human ingenuity, but we shouldn't forget why they were created in the first place, more efficient destruction of the Enemy, and that is a uniquely human trait.
Etaples-cimetiere.JPG

Think about it like this: we can deliver ordnance to pretty much any part of the surface of the earth, but can't do the same with even the most basic of medicine, food or water.

ET doesn't seem to care in the least about poor people, and when I think about it the most complex human behaviour I can think of is 'Care' so are we more advanced than them then?

Just for a laugh what about if at Roswell the USAAF was testing a man made saucer, and a UFO came and shot it down? And the weaponry turned the Human crew into what looked like Aliens, due to the fact it was an Anti DNA weapons system? As in: designed to kill the crew by rearranging their DNA. Also their (ET's) tractor beam might have been faulty (pesky Gremlins again) and they were intending to capture the human saucer intact but dropped it when the beam failed, sending it crashing to earth?

ET doesn't seem to care in the least about people.

I figure they care about trends... a snapshot every decade (every 100 years in medieval times lol) would make sense until a major shift becomes imminent.

The managers of a neo-style framework care about the preservation of their assets. As long as you're not a threat you can do whatever you want in your processed petri dish. That implies of course that they've dedicated resources to monitor you (Stanton Friedman)

ohare5.JPG

Last edited:
I figure they care about trends... a snapshot every decade (every 100 years in medieval times lol) would make sense until a major shift becomes imminent.

Just in the USA:

sightings have spiked dramatically over the past 30-plus years, with the reported number jumping from around 5,000 in 1980, to roughly 45,000 in 2010.

*UFO sightings hit all-time high, report says

That's a lot of Snapshots....

Also why not just use a telescope like we do with the more distant planets. If they are so far ahead imagine the type of scope they would have!

P.S I am ashamed to use fox :oops: as a source but they had the story there.

Just in the USA:

sightings have spiked dramatically over the past 30-plus years, with the reported number jumping from around 5,000 in 1980, to roughly 45,000 in 2010.

*UFO sightings hit all-time high, report says

That's a lot of Snapshots....

Also why not just use a telescope like we do with the more distant planets. If they are so far ahead imagine the type of scope they would have!

P.S I am ashamed to use fox :oops: as a source but they had the story there.

I'm concerned with the galactic manager (type 3).
These guys swarming all over are probably type 1's or 2's travelling to alien solar systems at different levels of advancement ;) They've also definitely been vaccinated by the type 3 grand poobah and since they've all been cooked using the original Colonel Sander's recipe they pose no threat to us.

Instead of a type 3 tech injection into a type 0 planet, Roswell craft could possibly have been a newbie type 1 craft too... at a technological stage relatively close to us.:D ... thus explaining why tech was decodable and why it required too much effort for a type 1 ET to retrieve it.

Last edited:
These guys swarming all over are probably type 1's or 2's travelling to alien solar systems at different levels of advancement ;) They've also definitely been vaccinated by the type 3 grand poobah and since they've all been cooked using the original Colonel Sander's recipe they pose no threat to us.

What about abduction etc? I would define that as great harm personally.
Also the nazis were supposed to be working with them.
And I have heard of several occasions when they allegedly started the launch sequence on nukes.
Also driving whilst distracted is extremely dangerous and the same applies to pilots, UFO's are a potential distraction and therefor pose a certain level of risk.

If you fall of a cliff whilst running away from a ghost, did the ghost kill you?

Also the KFC comparison is not much fun, the idea of being a gods fried chicken does not fill me with joy, especially given the way the birds are treated even before they are consumed.

They (KFC) are typical in that they use double speak to hide the reality, here is a perfect example from their UK website:

All of our Original Recipe Chicken on the Bone is Red Tractor* Assured.

Ok great!

oh wait:

Because we can’t source enough of the size and cut of chicken that we need from the UK, we also source some from other countries in Europe, Brazil and Thailand.

In other words they are saying: that it is cheaper to use frozen meat sourced from the cheapest available source on the market at that time, but only for burgers and popcorn chicken and nuggets and basically the majority of the menu......
Very strangely their image of choice to show the chickens welfare made a great show of the fact that the chickens were never more than 4 meters away from food! If only they could sell their shit to chickens! seriously, that to me shows how thick people are. Never being more than 4 meters from food is not a good thing, it is not natural, but because they want the chickens to eat as much as possible to gain bulk before the chop. Surely the first question should be how far away from the next chicken are they? and the answer ain't going to be 4 meters ever!

never-more-than-4m.jpeg

In another ironic synchronicity their website section on welfare is called MYTH BUSTERS! but they actively engaging in fabling.

KFC | KFC Myth Busters | Our Welfare Standards

You couldn't make it up...

Judging by this, I feel I may have overestimated just how advanced an ETI would have to be to out smart us, and I would say probably a type 0.0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001 'Civilization' could do it.

I have just remembered an old London saying:

"never more than 6 feet from a rat"!

Maybe the rats are in charge? and where would they rank on your 'civilization' scale?
And what about mosquitoes?

Just because you are vulnerable doesn't mean your peril is more 'intelligent' than you.

I think where I am now, is if a man can make people go to KFC and eat, then no aliens are required. They are a Luxury.

As in you better hope they have a good side! eeeek

The managers of a neo-style framework care about the preservation of their assets. As long as you're not a threat you can do whatever you want in your processed petri dish. That implies of course that they've dedicated resources to monitor you (Stanton Friedman)

ohare5.JPG
Looks like a drone and one way to test out your cloaking device over a major public location.

Back