• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Alien Perspective Neo-style

Sorry @Ezechiel the text from my response was lost.

The reason I posted that video is because TPTB don't really seem to mind what you do, as long as you pay into the system.

What I am trying to say as long as there is a profit being made anything is ok. For example 'conspiracy videos' on youtube must generate a good deal of taxable $.

What I am getting it is that it is money that rules the world, and I just cant see ET being interested in cash.

The reason I chose the KLF was because they allegedly deliberately burned a million pounds!

It took me an awful long time to work it out, I actually remember it from the time (when I was a young) and how confused I was, as to why you would do that?
Well the answer I now have is this:

By burning that 1 million they got more airtime and attention than if they had spent ten times that amount on 'advertising'.

That is the level of cunning you are dealing with, and that is just the record industry..............

That's exactly my point.

There are easier ways to achieve safety, and if it were true, we wouldn't likely be here to wonder about it.

Therefore, it's not likely to be true.

Argumentation under a neo-style framework would be:

You are here because our planet meets their compatibility requirements, humans are not a threat but our planet (petri dish) obviously requires monitoring. Don't forget that we went from 'humans will never build a flying machine' TO 'we are considering the hypothesis that there are multiple parallel universes supporting ours' in less that 150 earth years... I think I can safely assume that this is a critical time in our planet's 4 billion year history... alarm bells in the petri dish organizer are surely blaring loudly with a WTF ring.

An important question would be: How many other solar systems are undergoing the same paradigm shift in this galaxy at this exact time?. It's a statistical exercise involving only a few hundred billion solar systems lol... which would be relatively easy to manage at their stage of evolution ;) Our galaxy (Milky way) is 13.6 billion years so... they've potentially been active at least 6 billion years before our own solar system was even formed (assuming that they emerged around 4 billion years after the big bang... and the universe had cooled enough). Plenty of time to set up effective networks necessary for management on a galactic scale.

In an evolutive scheme, the sequence of actions describing the emergence of the first civilization with quasi-immediate inter-stellar travel capability would likely emulate the same path we are on:
  1. Mapping/documenting all local sector solar systems.
  2. Detect and document extraterrestrial life/culture/technologies... etc.
  3. Determine that we are the best of the best of the best in the sector lol ... big sigh of relief. But they need to keep their eyes open.
  4. As technology evolves expand the search to the rest of the galaxy.
  5. Eliminate scary organic xenomorphs (bye bye Dino). Hit the petri dish reset button. Encourage compatible life forms.
  6. Infiltrate petri-dishes with sentient life forms. Culture shaping efforts begin...
ob_582818_berio2.jpg

... In an evolutive scheme, the sequence of actions describing the emergence of the first civilization with quasi-immediate inter-stellar travel capability would likely emulate the same path we are on:
OK
OK
3. Determine that we are the best of the best of the best in the sector lol ... big sigh of relief. But they need to keep their eyes open.
Probably
OK
5. Eliminate scary organic xenomorphs (bye bye Dino). Hit the petri dish reset button. Encourage compatible life forms.
Speculative
Infiltrate petri-dishes with sentient life forms. Culture shaping efforts begin...
Speculative.

Certainly there will be some commonalities among spacefaring races in terms of the challenges they have to deal with, and there are a limited number of ways to deal with those challenges at various stages of technological evolution. I'm not sure how much of that applies to the alien visitation taking place here, but it's worth considering and looking for evidence to support it.

Last edited:
Argumentation under a neo-style framework would be:

You are here because our planet meets their compatibility requirements, humans are not a threat but our planet (petri dish) obviously requires monitoring. Don't forget that we went from 'humans will never build a flying machine' TO 'we are considering the hypothesis that there are multiple parallel universes supporting ours' in less that 150 earth years... I think I can safely assume that this is a critical time in our planet's 4 billion year history... alarm bells in the petri dish organizer are surely blaring loudly with a WTF ring.

An important question would be: How many other solar systems are undergoing the same paradigm shift in this galaxy at this exact time?. It's a statistical exercise involving only a few hundred billion solar systems lol... which would be relatively easy to manage at their stage of evolution ;) Our galaxy (Milky way) is 13.6 billion years so... they've potentially been active at least 6 billion years before our own solar system was even formed (assuming that they emerged around 4 billion years after the big bang... and the universe had cooled enough). Plenty of time to set up effective networks necessary for management on a galactic scale.

In an evolutive scheme, the sequence of actions describing the emergence of the first civilization with quasi-immediate inter-stellar travel capability would likely emulate the same path we are on:
  6. Infiltrate petri-dishes with sentient life forms. Culture shaping efforts begin...
ob_582818_berio2.jpg
I’m having trouble following your train of thought.

Can you simplify it a little?

I’m having trouble following your train of thought.

Can you simplify it a little?

In a neo-style framework:
It's not 'If they're out there we shouldn't be here' it's 'You are here because they want and need you here' .... because they engineered you and your evolution...
That's the ultimate privilege of emerging first in this galaxy.

In that crazy context, you'd almost think they would also have staged/triggered the last 150 years of exponential technological evolution knowing full well that it's better to control/trigger paradigm shifts in petri dishes than become the victims of such transitions. (like a controlled reaction)

That's where a Roswell-type 'planned crash' would likely fit in ;). Encapsulate technologies decodable by humans in a vehicle with the defined goal of accelerating advancements in key fields. The development of the internet and lightspeed communications using fiber optics serves both us and potentially the grand poobah in shaping global village cultures at this critical human crossroad. No doubt that human consciousness has forever been changed.
Roswell Revisited -- Colonel Phillip J. Corso

OKOKProbablyOKSpeculativeSpeculative.
Certainly there will be some commonalities among spacefaring races that are curious in terms of the challenges they have to deal with, and there are a limited number of ways to deal with those challenges at various stages of technological evolution. I'm not sure how much of that applies to the alien visitation taking place here, but it's worth considering and looking for evidence to support it.

Absolutely! ... I'm going to have fun fitting ufo lore puzzle pieces into my framework. :D

It's not 'If they're out there we shouldn't be here' it's 'You are here because they want and need you here' .... because they engineered you and your evolution...
That's the ultimate privilege of emerging first in this galaxy.

If that were true, then there are two possibilities.

One is that we're fulfilling our function without knowing it.

Two is that we're not fulfilling our function because they're bad at whatever they're doing.

If you pick the first option, then what are we doing well? We're basically just messing up the place, fiddling around with made up lines on made up maps and changing numbers in memory in bank account servers.

I'm not sure how that would benefit a galactic civilization.

In that crazy context, you'd almost think they would also have staged/triggered the last 150 years of exponential technological evolution knowing full well that it's better to control/trigger paradigm shifts in petri dishes than become the victims of such transitions. (like a controlled reaction)

That's where a Roswell-type 'planned crash' would likely fit in ;). Encapsulate technologies decodable by humans in a vehicle with the defined goal of accelerating advancements in key fields. The development of the internet and lightspeed communications using fiber optics serves both us and potentially the grand poobah in shaping global village cultures at this critical human crossroad. No doubt that human consciousness has forever been changed.
Roswell Revisited -- Colonel Phillip J. Corso

If Roswell was a purposeful uplift of our technology then it didn't work. Corso was full of crap; you can trace back everything he talks about to very mundane roots.

We didn't get night vision goggles, or fibre optics, or anything else from them. All of that has it's seeds decades - or even more - before 1947.

That moment went a long time ago, H bombs for eg.

You can't even prove this dimension or galaxy exists.

We don't seem to be on a path as far as I can tell.

But I suppose that depends on how you define a path, personally I would describe it as a pre-agreed route and mankind shows no visible sign of unison.

Btw I really like your avitar it reminds me of a computer game I used to play called StarQuake:
upload_2017-9-17_22-35-9.png

If that were true, then there are two possibilities.

One is that we're fulfilling our function without knowing it.
Two is that we're not fulfilling our function because they're bad at whatever they're doing.

If you pick the first option, then what are we doing well? We're basically just messing up the place, fiddling around with made up lines on made up maps and changing numbers in memory in bank account servers.
I'm not sure how that would benefit a galactic civilization.

If Roswell was a purposeful uplift of our technology then it didn't work. Corso was full of crap; you can trace back everything he talks about to very mundane roots.
We didn't get night vision goggles, or fibre optics, or anything else from them. All of that has it's seeds decades - or even more - before 1947.

Notice the word accelerate ? ;)

If you're presented with a seemingly working solution. It would reinforce your choices or push you along different paths regardless of previous work.

You can't even prove this dimension or galaxy exists.
We don't seem to be on a path as far as I can tell.
But I suppose that depends on how you define a path, personally I would describe it as a pre-agreed route and mankind shows no visible sign of unison.
upload_2017-9-17_22-35-9.png

Mankind is an experiment where the supreme civilization decides when and where and how they interfere. (Petri dish)

Sometimes it works, sometimes it fails and there are potentially a couple hundred billion dishes to work with ;) But intellect levels dictate an intense curiosity that has seemingly superseded self-destruction beyond the H-Bomb. I'll assume that the actual road for humanity is going to be the same self-preservation road that they used. Understanding ecosystem equilibrium in 2017 doesn't use much grey matter... Unless you're Donald Trump.

In short, I'll assume that they're hoping we make it.

Last edited:
Notice the word accelerate ? ;)

If you're presented with a seemingly working solution. It would reinforce your choices or push you along different paths regardless of previous work.
A solution to what?

Gun control? Whatever that is on Trump's head? Global warming? Why people watch 'The Voice?'

Mankind is an experiment where the supreme civilization decides when and where and how they interfere. (Petri dish)

Sometimes it works, sometimes it fails and there are potentially a couple hundred billion dishes to work with ;) But intellect levels dictate an intense curiosity that has seemingly superseded self-destruction beyond the H-Bomb. I'll assume that the actual road for humanity is going to be the same self-preservation road that they used. Understanding ecosystem equilibrium in 2017 doesn't use much grey matter... Unless you're Donald Trump.

In short, I'll assume that they're hoping we make it.

With the greatest respect is the 'neo-style framework' @Ezechiel centric? cos my sums are coming up very different?

A solution to what?

Gun control? Whatever that is on Trump's head? Global warming? Why people watch 'The Voice?'

As per a Roswell type 'planned crash' ... Some working components could be decoded and orient research in new directions.

Analyzing the outer shell of an ET craft for example, could give us hints as to what materials work best for re-entry in our atmosphere.... or not if it crashed lol. Choosing where to crash could also be considered a way to favor a culture over another;)

Roswell Case has been a lynch for some researchers and whatever actually happen not ignoring eyewitness testimonies as the classified records have not been released like other cases. Hypothetical until all the puzzle has been revealed and still think it's naive to think a ET type would acknowledge its agenda to human population if it exist (odds it growing with more planet discoveries) and not ignoring advance black projects of many states. If it's some natural Earth based Artificial Intelligence coming from deep caverns (very plausible was here before life took of in evolution and maybe even some offshoot from mars and other exoplanets due to panspermia ) in the World oceans which able to cloak itself in the water ways for example canal , estuaries, dams and rivers. The cases might follow a pattern of bad weather ( Hurricanes, Tornadoes , Lightning Storms , Floods around the World for its modus operandi?

What's the statistics of bad weather sighting over water areas?

The United States Army Air Force B-29s Enola Gay dropping of the atomic bomb (Little Boy) on 6th August 1945 over Hiroshima and then Nagasaki on Japan during World War Two. Which Allied Forces in on US made Aircraft Carriers and Submarines recorded the ripple effect and sighting were seen of UFOs with radar contact underwater. The increase of UFO sightings occurred and not just in USA.

Hiroshima and Nagasaki Missions - Planes & Crews

Where there any other sightings and radar contact of UFO/unknowns during China, Pakistan, India, Israel, South Africa and Australia/UK during their official or covert atomic test! Did this increase the activity over waterways and does it make an easier entry point from space than over land as the human population infrastructures and more surveillance of the skies. However, not ignoring the thousands of satellites circling the Earth and maybe pure speculation it can manipulate signals thus cover its detections especially if it's advance in technology (Artificial Intelligence millions ahead). Because humans can develop technology and UFO could be advancing hundred time quicker.

Last edited:
As per a Roswell type 'planned crash' ... Some working components could be decoded and orient research in new directions.

Analyzing the outer shell of an ET craft for example, could give us hints as to what materials work best for re-entry in our atmosphere.... or not if it crashed lol. Choosing where to crash could also be considered a way to favor a culture over another;)
I feel like I'm just being critical, but I also feel like your idea could use some introspection.

A planned crash makes zero sense.

If they wanted us to have the technology, they could just give us the blueprints for a warp drive, anti gravity, and their power source. Then we'd just have it and we'd have joined them by now - if that was indeed what they wanted.

If they didn't want us to have the technology and they crashed, then they would have retrieved it before we did. Or just come and taken it, the way that they just seem to come and take abductees.

Even as disinformation, it makes little sense. You'd have verification that 'they' are here, and all eyes would turn to them trying to figure them out.

Either they crashed and didn't care about their technology and biology falling into our hands, or they crashed and were incapable of retrieving it, or they didn't crash at all.

I'm voting for the latter.

'Flippy'* scares me more than anything I have seen for a very long time.

Completely mechanical/AI animal husbandry can't be far off. I am not sure why I find that so chilling.
I suppose it could be a good thing, but I am concerned that those who 'programme' them would be doing so to maximise yield and profit, and ethical concerns won't come into the picture.

I seriously hope they hurry up with lab grown meat because as far as I am concerned, if there is no brain there is no pain or suffering.**
And I don't think I would have an issue with a robot being employed during the production of Lab meat.

Unless of course it was a naughty robot and grew something else on the sly ;)
Maybe we should be a little cautious of handing over the 'human' recipe book (DNA) to AI?
Could bite us on the backside, in the long run.

The way I think about it is why do they sell road legal cars that can do 200 MPH but the speed limit is 70 MPH?
We often see how people ignore the law and go faster than they should. I expect the same type of behaviour from robot owners.

*Meet Flippy, a burger-grilling robot from Miso Robotics and CaliBurger

**In very simplistic terms, but that is a can of worms for another thread.

Back