• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Whitley Strieber

By the way, Whitley has written a blog about his feelings about being raped, and if you don't believe him, then I dare you to read it:

Whitley Strieber's Unknown Country

I'm glad I read this. The Greys are the only aliens I've ever heard Strieber mention. 'Majesty' is the only book of his I've actually read. I saw the Communion movie and didn't think much of it. The giant insects and hooded characters he describes here I have encountered. I guess I should be thankful I walked away without getting corn-holed.

I don't think what aliens do is rape. They're not having sex with you, nor is it about power. It's about research for them.

Aliens have never probed me. They apparently aren't into hairy people. I think they take my DNA, because there aren't enough smart asses among their population. They also like to clone people with an instilled sense of hatred for authority figures.

They also like my DNA, because I'm pretty good looking, and that makes my alien hybrid offspring attractive to other alien space babes. How many fat aliens have you seen with a goatee? Those are my alien love children. Especially when you hear them say, "You gotta be shitting me." I'm pretty sure that's a genetic thing too.

I don't think what aliens do is rape. They're not having sex with you, nor is it about power. It's about research for them.
I just got through with Allen Greenfield's 'Secret Cipher of the UFOnauts' and just getting started on 'Secret Rituals of the Men in Black.' In these books he hints at the occult idea that what these beings sometimes do is in fact sexual, and aims at making the victim produce a substance on which they feed. I wonder if they know about the bukkake craze in Japan.

Sometimes indeed it is sexual, but not in the way humans think (for pleasure), but sexual energy is not just physical, it is also metaphysical and can be harvested and fed upon.

This is another reason why traditionally there has in our society been so much emphasis on sexual morality, because it is a tool which we do not fully understand, and is to be used carefully.

When two people come together, much more is happening than just biological sex, there are deeper energies involved, and ways of bonding, which are beyond our understanding at this point. Which is why sex requires great responsibility.

I wish there was an ignore function so I could prevent seeing any of your posts Showflake.

But I'll give you a deal, if you are willing to take it. How about this, whenever I see a thread where you (Tommy) are posting in the last two pages of the thread, I won't post, unless you ask me a direct question, is that acceptable?

But I'll give you a deal, if you are willing to take it. How about this, whenever I see a thread where you (Tommy) are posting in the last two pages of the thread, I won't post, unless you ask me a direct question, is that acceptable?

I can't speak for Tommy but I think your "niceness" positive New Age (maybe) way of experiencing the world doesn't sit well with him. Just cuss a little bit more or not. You have a right to your opinions.

I know that, and all I can do is try to isolate him from this "niceness" (by choosing threads), but I can't change the way I experience life

There's a difference between niceness, and the formulaic stupidity that every new ager spews out like so much diarrhea.

Poor Whitley;
The aliens travelled trillions and trillions of miles for their "encounter" with him and then they forgot to take the lube.

I think Strieber enjoys playing the victim, frankly. He's milked the greys for just about as much as he can, so people we're kinda bored with his schtick. So he came up with a new angle, "I've been raped!" Oh, poor, poor Whitley! We're so sorry for this devestating experience! Perhaps you can now sue the greys for millions to assuage your trauma!

He's certifiable--but he gets money for it.

Oh shit.... so you know those rumours that are totally true, about how the AIDS virus was born when a man had sex with a monkey?

Well check it out, now the Greys will have the disease, that started, as rumours would have it, when a Grey raped a man.

Monkey ---> Man ---> Grey ---> ?

The real question now is, who will rape a Grey? The AIDS virus is overtaking the universe!

/ok Im done

David,

I wasn't kidding. Nobody in the history of the United States has had their entire history disappear, and sealed by lawyers to where prying eyes could never get to it. Everyone Obama ran against quit the race before the first ballot was ever cast. Do some checking you'll see what I'm saying is absolutely true.

Nobody knows the truth about this guy in any shape or form, except for his book which was full of all kinds of lies.

The man is loved by one and all. I look forward to seeing how many people take his mark on their foreheads or hands in allegiance to this so called Messiah.

Bush isn't evil, just fucking stupid as the day is long, and has as much business being president as a O.J. Simpson does being the spokesperson for Ginsu Knives. He was surrounded by the same cabal of evil doers that his daddy had, going back to the days of LBJ. Guess who Obama is going to have surrounding him? More traitors, more evil doers, and the same brand of treacherous people that we've had for the last 40 years.

Obama is a lie. His very existence, his presidency is built on a lie. Change my ass... Watch the next 4 years very carefully. I promise you without a doubt I'm right.

I tend to agree with some of what is being said, insomuch as it means that the losses the working class have suffered won't be reversed. Foreign policy probably won't really change that much either. I do believe that Mr Obama is a good candidate for the presidency, and I do hope he will wield the powers vested in him by the international bankers a little less brashly than the prior administration. Then again, whats wrong with hoping he will bring about some significant change?

I know I'm rezzing this thread but Strieber was on the Veritas show yesterday and I just had to look at what the paracast peeps thought of him.

The interview was sure intense.I'm not sure what to make of his story.He said contact would come by the aliens (he's into the ETH it sounds like) coming up from our basements,out of our bedroom closets,and popping into our cars while we're driving.Fabregas was also hinting around that Strieber thought a ufo was involved with the air France crash or something along those lines.This was the first interview I've actually listened to with him and holy crap was it weird.Weird even for an abductee.I remember reading communion and the part with the alien wearing a tuxido while next to his bed was just fucked up.

BTW I did not hear the whole interview,for some reason Fabregas charges for hour two of his podcast.A jerkoff move but I guess some people are stupid enough to pay for a podcast.

Gene and Dave Whitley on the show!

Back