• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

U.S. so what would have me do? When I know for a fact that IVO CAN NOT come from Vega. When I know the core claim is a LIE.. would you have rather have me be silent? To know..and not speak is wrong. To have evidence of a wrong and not to act that goes contrary to all I beleve in.
I seek the truth where ever that truth leads to.
In this case the truth lead to a star that NEVER could support life.

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

U.S. so what would have me do? When I know for a fact that IVO CAN NOT come from Vega. When I know the core claim is a LIE.. would you have rather have me be silent? To know..and not speak is wrong. To have evidence of a wrong and not to act that goes contrary to all I beleve in.
I seek the truth where ever that truth leads to.
In this case the truth lead to a star that NEVER could support life.

We don't know for certain it is a lie that Ivo comes from Vega for two reasons: First, Sharon could be having genuine experiences and passing the info on to us, in which case she is not lying. Secondly, it is very unlikely given what we know now that the Vega system has any intelligent life, but we're not 100% certain. The other thing is that although the Vega info is one valid bit of information that suggests misinformation, it would be better to have a bucketful of it so as to remove all doubt. But even then, Sharon's experiences could still be real, in which case examining the disinformation could help us and her understand what is really going on. If Sharon is faking the whole thing, then the whole thing becomes yet another hoax, but we haven't determined that she is hoaxing.

U.S. I 100% AGREE! I lean not on a hoax but rather to mental illness. Her thing about the bulb and.. lord the pyrimid post...lead me to beleve one of two things.
1. Sharon is mentality ill
2. My wife is correct and Sharon is in contact with an enity. .just not an alien.

I think Ivo's "information" on the Dendera bulb answers this one for us.
How so exactly? Does she claim to have firsthand evidence that the theory is actually true, or is it more channelled info, or is it something she believes because she heard about it from some cryptoarchaeological source, in which case she's not lying, just gullible, and that doesn't make her a liar or a fraud.

How so exactly? Does she claim to have firsthand evidence that the theory is actually true, or is it more channelled info, or is it something she believes because she heard about it from some cryptoarchaeological source, in which case she's not lying, just gullible, and that doesn't make her a liar or a fraud.
Or she is mentally ill. .

The information credited to Ivo is either true or false. Which do you think it is ? True or false ?
The information credited to Ivo on the Pyramids being particle accelerators capable of transporting people off planet. True or False ?

U.S. I 100% AGREE! I lean not on a hoax but rather to mental illness. Her thing about the bulb and.. lord the pyrimid post...lead me to beleve one of two things.
1. Sharon is mentality ill
2. My wife is correct and Sharon is in contact with an enity. .just not an alien.

Yes. I find the whole thing interesting from a bigger-picture perspective, and am trying to understand it on that level rather than just focusing in on the claims alone. This should not be construed as me believing the claims. All I believe at the moment is that someone going by the name @Sharon Stewart is making some claims I am taking into consideration and applying some fair-minded critical thinking to.

The information credited to Ivo is either true or false. Which do you think it is ? True or false ? The information credited to Ivo on the Pyramids being particle accelerators capable of transporting people off planet. True or False ?
The answers to those questions don't provide answers to the question of whether or not Sharon is deliberately trying to mislead us. Not everyone has the power of discernment and critical thinking that we tend to apply here. But that doesn't mean we should presume they are frauds. We haven't established such intent with reasonable certainty.

The answers to those questions don't provide answers to the question of whether or not Sharon is deliberately trying to mislead us. Not everyone has the power of discernment and critical thinking that we tend to apply here. But that doesn't mean we should presume they are frauds. We haven't established such intent with reasonable certainty.
Could i ask you please to answer the questions.

True or false ?

We are never going to resolve the proposition to the level you propose, We will never know if she is mentally ill or lying. Its irrelevant anyway.

The threads title and OP propose you can ask an ET a question.

The question then is, is this true or false, can we ask an ET a question via Sharon or not ?

Her book claims to tell you what you need to know now. Does it tell you what you need to know or is it all false ? Based on the examples given the answer must be resolved in the negative imo.

Lets take Billy Meier. We cant prove hes a liar, or that he's mentally ill. We can prove his wedding cake light ship and other photos are fake, that the laser gun photos are fake.

Reverse engineered UFO

Billy Meier

As for Meier himself we cant prove anything, only draw a conclusion based on the information he's presented. Is that information true or false ?

Whether he believes it or not is irrelevant, whether hes mentally ill or a deliberate hoaxer is irrelevant.

We can safely conclude his claims are false. The same applies here given the information provided is clear and obvious nonsense.

Last edited by a moderator:
Could i ask you please to answer the questions. True or false ? We are never going to resolve the proposition to the level you propose, We will never know if she is mentally ill or lying. Its irrelevant anyway.
I don't think it's irrelevant to know whether or not someone is having genuine experiences. Telepathic communication between humans and aliens isn't limited to channelers. I don't dismiss telepathic communication as possible. Therefore the responsible thing to do is gather the information and study it in a fair-minded manner.
The threads title and OP propose you can ask an ET a question. The question then is, is this true or false, can we ask an ET a question via Sharon or not ?
We can ask questions, we can receive responses, and we can analyze responses. The more we do that the clearer the picture becomes, and that picture can be looked at from more than one perspective that is relevant to ufology. Therefore my position is to create an environment that facilitates the acquisition of information, rather than one that discourages it.
Her book claims to tell you what you need to know now. Does it tell you what you need to know or is it all false ? Based on the examples given the answer must be resolved in the negative imo.
I haven't read her book, but we do ( or perhaps did ) have an opportunity to examine the issues with the author in-person, which might add further insights that a book alone cannot.

My Husband asked me to add what wisdom I may.
Let us suppose for a moment that indeed Sharon is in contact with an entity named IVO. it has been shown that this entity has give some wrong and misleading info. Let us then for a moment assume that Sharon is being earnest and truthful in reporting her encounters. This only leads me to assume that the entity is a negative spirit. such is unfortunately more common then positive or "good" entities. Sharon made indeed be a pawn in this entities game one of delusion and falsehood. Only if I met Sharon and with her Blessings could I divine the true nature of the entity that calls itself IVO. Sharon seems to Be driven but to what end I can not tell. But from what I can glean Sharon is NOT in contact with an alien. If she was she would have more truthful facts. About Vega, About the "Bulb", About the pyramid.
If indeed Sharon is in contact with something it is a Negative spirit one that many could call a "Demon" Such a entity delights in deception. And if indeed she is in contact with such any High priestess of the craft can easily dismiss it.
I tread upon ground I wish not to walk here my faith is highly personal But if Sharon needs some help in removing this entity I could help her with no cost to her. I would also be willing to get her to the proper individuals for assistance.
One final thing. Should she be a liar her karma will be returned unto her 7 fold. and the blessings of that Lie will follow her unto the next life. Should she as my husband fears be mentally Ill I can only hope she can find a way to get the help she needs.
May The goddess shine and bless all here
Blessed Be
Victoria Watson
"Rikki"

The claim is Sharon is in contact with an alien called Ivo and we can ask questions. Is the claim True or false ?

The information provided by Sharon, like the information Meier provided to back his claims, is clearly false.

Logical Conclusion ?

The Claim is False.

The claim is Sharon is in contact with an alien called Ivo and we can ask questions. Is the claim True or false?
I don't know for sure if it's true Sharon is in contact with an alien. Maybe she is in contact with an alien who goes by the name of Ivo who isn't providing accurate or believable information for some purpose we are not aware of. Maybe it's some sort of test to see how gullible the rest of are and to test the psychological reactions of Sharon to the experience and social consequences of the feedback from people like us. Or maybe it's all a delusion. Or maybe it's all a hoax being perpetrated by some skeptic to test our gullibility. Or maybe it's someone who is perpetrating a hoax because they think a book on alien channeling will make them rich. The fact is I don't know and neither do you.
The information provided by Sharon, like the information Meier provided to back his claims, is clearly false. Logical Conclusion? The Claim is False.
Sharon is not Meier but some of the information she has shared is similar to Meier. Maybe there's a reason for that that we aren't fully aware of. Maybe more information would help us answer that question more fully.

And you still refuse to answer the question, My opinion of you has dropped considerably as a UFO researcher.
Try to consider the bigger picture. For me this isn't just about verifying the facts about the claims made in the channeled information. It's about taking a closer look at the way a story like this is generated at the source and how the person generating it responds to specific questions that can be used to build a more detailed picture of the person and persona behind the story. If you don't respect that approach what other approach would you respect?

My Husband asked me to add what wisdom I may.
Let us suppose for a moment that indeed Sharon is in contact with an entity named IVO. it has been shown that this entity has give some wrong and misleading info. Let us then for a moment assume that Sharon is being earnest and truthful in reporting her encounters. This only leads me to assume that the entity is a negative spirit. such is unfortunately more common then positive or "good" entities. Sharon made indeed be a pawn in this entities game one of delusion and falsehood. Only if I met Sharon and with her Blessings could I divine the true nature of the entity that calls itself IVO. Sharon seems to Be driven but to what end I can not tell. But from what I can glean Sharon is NOT in contact with an alien. If she was she would have more truthful facts. About Vega, About the "Bulb", About the pyramid.
If indeed Sharon is in contact with something it is a Negative spirit one that many could call a "Demon" Such a entity delights in deception. And if indeed she is in contact with such any High priestess of the craft can easily dismiss it.
I tread upon ground I wish not to walk here my faith is highly personal But if Sharon needs some help in removing this entity I could help her with no cost to her. I would also be willing to get her to the proper individuals for assistance.
One final thing. Should she be a liar her karma will be returned unto her 7 fold. and the blessings of that Lie will follow her unto the next life. Should she as my husband fears be mentally Ill I can only hope she can find a way to get the help she needs.
May The goddess shine and bless all here
Blessed Be
Victoria Watson
"Rikki"
From a ufological perspective, aliens are beings from outside the boundaries and constructs of known civilization. That means aliens may or may not be from space. They could be from an alternate universe. Or maybe they're from some hidden underground Earth base. I don't know. But logically, if mythological Hell is real, it isn't anywhere here on Earth that we know of, and technically that makes it and their residents ( demons ) alien. Same goes for the mythical biblical God and all his minions. So who knows? You might have a perfectly valid point and be looking at the same sorts of possibilities I am, but through a sort of theological or "spiritual" lens.

Sharon is not Meier

To quote the Rocky horror audience participation, "No shit Sherlock/Shirley"

How do we know Billy Meiers claims are Bogus ?

Because the information he's provided to back those claims are clearly bogus.

How do we know Sharons claims are Bogus ?......................

Ivo: You guessed the two air shafts coming in to the king's chamber were routes for the sun to enter the pyramid at opposing times of the day. That is why they are diametrically opposed. The sun also comes in where it is marked "Entrance" which starts the process. This faces east and catches the morning sun. Yes, the angle forces the light at a certain time to go into the bottom part, where there were accelerators sitting. Sensing the sun, they would begin to spin. Particle accelerators, yes.

Me: Okay, for me from Wikipedia: A particle accelerator is a machine that uses electromagnetic fields to propel charged particles to nearly light speed and to contain them in well-defined beams. Yeah that would get somebody off the planet. Particles, like human body particles?
Ivo: For one, yes.
Me: Why were the particle accelerators underground?
Ivo: Safety. The energy moves away from the accelerator in a random motion at times and the sand kept them grounded, if you pardon the pun.
Me: Aha.
Ivo: The ascending passage was for the participant to walk up and enter the king's chambers. Once the accelerator reached the correct speed, poof! They were transported to wherever it was set to in the galaxy. This we discussed in our last book.....
Me: Should we plug it?
Ivo: Perhaps. "What You Need to Know Now," by Sharon Stewart and myself. Available where all e-books are sold. Is this sufficient?

How the Pyramids Work

This isnt about the person or the persona, its about the claim.

But if you want to believe you can ask an ET a question via Sharon, Have at it.

But if you believe that, i have a particle accelerator that will take you to other parts of the Galaxy to sell you. Its going cheap, just 3 magic beans.

Last edited by a moderator:
... This isnt about the person or the persona, its about the claim ...
The veracity of the claims are only one component of a larger picture. If you aren't interested in that picture, that's OK. Focus on the veracity of the claims. Having that info is useful. However try to recognize that there may be something more be learned by looking at other facets of the case as well, and that looking at the wider issues doesn't equate to blind faith in the veracity of the claims. I'm sure you can recognize the logic there.

Focus on the veracity of the claims.

Yeah..... You seem to be the one having a problem with that.

Again can you answer a simple question.

Once the accelerator reached the correct speed, poof! They were transported to wherever it was set to in the galaxy. This we discussed in our last book.....

True or false claim ?

Back