• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Me: Should we plug it?
Ivo: Perhaps. "What You Need to Know Now," by Sharon Stewart and myself. Available where all e-books are sold. Is this sufficient?
Me: You sound like a barker!
Ivo: There is something unsettling about this..... oh yes, perhaps as I am not used to hocking goods. Nonetheless.... it is done.

sounds like IVO is all in on the book idea LOL and this little tibit...
This we discussed in our last book.....
Last book? you mean you had more than one?

OK and I found this on Sharon's FB page...
14707975_694607710690916_5455184994655836399_o.jpg

so by weight of the evidence I now with certainty say that the "Sharon Stewart" that wrote "what you need to know" and posted here is the SAME "Sharon Stewart" that wrote "Ravens quest" she is double busted.

Is remote viewing similar to channelling just different label?
Great question. I think the remote viewers would think they are doing something different than channeling, but IMO, if remote viewing has any basis in fact, then I think it's more to do with some sort of telepathic phenomenon than non-local consciousness.That's because consciousness only exists where the person who possesses it is located, and therefore it must always be local with respect to the person possessing it.

Therefore what must be happening is that rather than the person drifting off to some remote location, it seems far more reasonable to suggest that information about non-local places is being received locally, and that implies some sort of transmission of information. In this sense channeling and remote viewing would fall into the general category of telepathy, which although unproven, has been reported to have been experienced by many people ( including myself ). Therefore I don't arbitrarily dismiss either remote viewing or channeling. But neither do I believe every story.

15107452_717893631695657_521361086502936061_n.jpg sharon-stewart.jpg is this the same person?
I'm not clear on whether or not the drawing was meant to represent herself or Ivo. It is sort of androgynous. As is typical with virtually every account made by channelers that I'm aware of, we have no verifiable evidence that any actual communication with an alien is taking place. That much we can all agree on, and unless @Sharon Stewart can convince Ivo to follow through with the plan I was going to suggest, then we are left to conclude that even if he is real, he is not sincere about his plans, and is simply using one of our people for some sort of social experiment. The other alternative is that Sharon is fabricating the whole thing from her imagination, interpreting it as channeling, and was inspired to write it all in a book. That doesn't translate to fraud. However we also cannot escape the possibility that the whole thing could be an intentional fabrication designed for the express purpose of selling books.

I'm amazed that you can continue to argue in favor of giving this case and its claims the benefit of the doubt, but refuse to answer simple questions on the claims themselves.

The absurdity of the claims speak for themselves.

the two air shafts coming in to the king's chamber were routes for the sun to enter the pyramid at opposing times of the day. That is why they are diametrically opposed. The sun also comes in where it is marked "Entrance" which starts the process. This faces east and catches the morning sun. Yes, the angle forces the light at a certain time to go into the bottom part, where there were accelerators sitting. Sensing the sun, they would begin to spin. Particle accelerators, yes.

Me: Okay, for me from Wikipedia: A particle accelerator is a machine that uses electromagnetic fields to propel charged particles to nearly light speed and to contain them in well-defined beams. Yeah that would get somebody off the planet. Particles, like human body particles?
Ivo: For one, yes.

One of the most mysterious features of the Great Pyramid of Giza are the so called "air shafts". It has been suggested that the shafts were used to ventilate the monument during construction. This would certainly be a problem, but the shafts do not run all the way to the outside and so they may not have been able to fulfil this function. No shafts were discovered in other pyramids, so it seems that the ancient builders had found another way of overcoming this problem.

Great Pyramid of Giza; Air shafts

Not one single claim made by Sharon has any merit.

15107452_717893631695657_521361086502936061_n.jpg sharon-stewart.jpg is this the same person?

I was struck by an uncanny resemblance between these two pictures myself.

Here is another one

277766.jpg

Sharon Stewart's Blog

Sharon Stewart

Last edited by a moderator:
If she is the writer of kids books she is trying to sell her new ebook. This whole thing is to sell a book. The whole IVO thing is a sham.
If she is not the writer of kids books then she stole major parts of the writers identify.
Folks unless new evidence presents its self I think we reached the end point.
Sharon is a fraud.

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

marion akkerman (@akkerman_marion) | Twitter

Hey VK, no wonder Ivo zeroed in on you! I live in Cornwall. He's around here at times but we don't require his being close to communicate but that cracks me up. You're right around the corner from me. You might meet him yet. I'm thinking of moving out to Georgian Bay because he says there'll be more places to land his craft (that's where I first saw it but not the only time. I've seen it several times, when I ask him). The only thing he's skittish about is military bases and Ottawa has a big one that supposedly supplies Area 51. Me and my friend are going to go up there and check the place out with binocs. Don't know what we'll see but it'll be fun. I'm also getting night vision binocs so I can look for craft at night. I've seen them with my bare eyes about 6 of them once but just to do it. So hey neighbour!

SharonandIvo, Dec 9, 2016

And Marion lives in Cornwall...........

marion akkerman
@akkerman_marion
Acrylic painter, pencil portraitist (?) and avid photographer based in Cornwall, ON. Lover of the arts and music....

Cornwall, Ontario
artbymarion.weebly.com/index.html
Joined May 2016

Marion Akkerman | Apples and Art

https://www.facebook.com/marion.akkerman.9?fref=ts

nopicture.jpg

Marion Akkerman: Who created the Lyrans?
23 days ago
@Tim Lovell (view comment)
Correct! I am in contact with a Vegan named Ivo and he says that the felines were master geneticists who created the human body for the Lyrans from animal DNA because their souls wanted to learn more and required a physical body to do so.

This was the smoking gun.

Marion follows,

Inception Radio Network | Facebook

No doubt where she got a lot of her ideas from.

Is a member of these groups.

This was the smoking gun.

Marion follows,

Inception Radio Network | Facebook

No doubt where she got a lot of her ideas from.
Ive just received a communication via channeling from a house mate of our Vegan friend.This contact who calls himself Hawaii F,Ivo and 5 more diminutive males,house share with a larger female of their species.His message is "Ivo,Ivo,its bullshit don't you know "..He will further enlighten us after he's finished his shift at the mines.

Its over..there is no longer a good reason to investigate the claims further. We have someone who has committed identify thieft. She hides her true identify behind the name of a known author. The vega info the bulb the pyramid. All fade before the crime of identity theft.

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

I'm sure someone will try and make a case that using a pen name isn't a big deal and that none of the information I've posted proves she isn't channeling an alien from Vega.

But having waded through pages of her posts in other places, I am satisfied this case and its claims are bogus.

I am in contact with a Vegan named Ivo and he says that the felines were master geneticists who created the human body for the Lyrans from animal DNA because their souls wanted to learn more and required a physical body to do so.

Is just one example of this, But yeah particle accelerators aka Atom smashers that serve as transporter beams and lightbulbs powered by chakras all blend together in a delicious cake of new age nuttiness with Vegan icing on top.

Her narrative spread across a number of sites contains obvious inconsistency's and she often contradicts herself from site to site.

She may also claim the posting of her real identity is unfair, but i should point out she herself posted in her real name, i didn't have to hack any private information its all there for anyone who bothers to look for it.

I cant resist this... I am sorry....

SharonandIvoSharon and Ivo
Where are you from? Is there other life there?

Ivo: I enjoy this opportunity to reach out to the inhabitants of Terra. I am from a planet named Elteron in the Lyran star system. Elteron is about the size of your Jupiter, the weather is temperate except for the pole areas which are somewhat warmer than your poles. There is no ice. Sharon enjoys her visits because it is a beautiful planet and the skies are pink. We have two suns, one considerably larger than the other, which tend to colour our skies these light hues.

I am about to be technical please forgive me I must do this properly...
It is necessary to understand the structure of planets underneath their atmospheres.

It is common to state the diameter of Jupiter in relation to its atmospheric diameter instead of the liquid metallic hydrogen surface. This is because we did not understand the composition of gas giants in the past and the definition remained with us to this day. This is similar to stating that Earth is the diameter of its mesosphere instead of measuring the diameter of Earth at the continental/oceanic surface.

While it is true that the atmospheres are less dense than actual surfaces, the gravity at the liquid metallic surface of Jupiter is still 2.5 times that on the surface of Earth. The greater the gravity, of course the larger and denser bone structure needs to be to carry the weight and movements of the organism. One would need to seek the estimations of a professional biologist regarding the most massive organism which could potentially exist but clearly the answer is not infinite nor is the sky the limit.

Could organisms evolve under gravitational conditions 2.5 x Earth? Yes if a multitude of required conditions also exist, but those creatures would not be exactly like those on Earth if that is your question. The hypothetical designs of such creatures would again be best left to an experienced exobiologist.

Jupiter has been a major influence upon the trajectory of asteroids and comets within our Solar System. Such planets not only attract more of these but also are responsible for sending them into trajectories where they leave our Solar System.

Undeniably, planets with stronger gravitational systems would attract more bolides. Avoiding these long enough for life forms to arise and evolve is partially a matter of random chance. It must be noted that the cause of the Late Heavy Bombardment is still not known. Therefore, the size of the planet is not the only consideration when it comes down to bolide impact causes.

It is essential that the planet have not just an atmosphere (which it would have given its gravity) but an iron core which would create a solar radiation deflecting magnetosphere. Harmful radiation would need to be kept from reaching the planetary surface as much as bolide impacts for life to succeed.

The problem with such a large atmosphere is that it creates pressures which alter the normal geological structures of the planet. Therefore, the surface (below the atmosphere) would most likely not be a solid but instead be a toxic liquid which would be the real cause of not supporting life forms.

Back