• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

And the way she dealt with the questions that resulted from this claim, was some funny stuff.

Sharon, if Ivo is from a planet the size of our Jupiter, how can they manage such crushing gravity there?
Jupiter has a gravity 2 and a half times greater than Earths. A 200 pound man would weigh about 500 pounds there.
And if the gravity is similar...how can that be so?

Ivo: We are less dense, (Sharon: they vibrate higher), therefore the gravity does not have a debilitating effect on us. This goes for everything on the planet as well. When we left Lyra we had a slight adjustment to make (we required a certain amount of time to acclimatize) because gravity fluctuates with the sun and the atmosphere of the planet. It is not a constant throughout the galaxy because of the effect the particular suns have on their planets.

Sharon: Does earth produce gravity?

Ivo: The determining factor is the atmosphere around the planet. If it does not have much of an atmosphere, there is not much to hold one to the planet's surface, such as your moon

So its the lack of atmosphere on the moon and not its mass that makes our astronauts bounce when they walk there.......

This highlights not just the fictional Ivos ignorance but Marions as well.

The Moon's Gravity - How much you would weigh on the moon?
Your weight on the moon is a function of the moon's gravity. First, we know that gravity is a force that attracts all physical objects towards each other (but why this happens is largely unknown!). Second, the greater the mass of an object, the stronger the force of gravity.
The moon is 1/4 the size of Earth, so the moon's gravity is much less than the earth's gravity, 83.3% (or 5/6) less to be exact. Finally, "weight" is a measure of the gravitational pull between two objects. So of course you would weigh much less on the moon. Imagine how far you could jump on the moon! The Apollo astronauts apparently had fun :)

The facepalm is so strong in this one.

Last edited by a moderator:
Marion ;
"I bind you Marion Akkerman from harming yourself,
and others around you".

as for the entity IVO I shall deal with it as the circle sees fit.
A lie of deception plants a seed that Lie grows and grows until it consumes the liar. Marion has lied. she has willing entered into a pact of lies and falsehoods. Deception is the realm of negative sprits. It is my hope she no longer clouds this place with her lies.
Blessed be
Victoria Watson
"Rikki"

These topics go hand in hand with near death experience , abductions all speculative with elements of physical trait burn marks ,etc . It does not suggest all is grounded in fact and all evidence needs to be shown in a science investigation and repeated. Near death experience is one seems to repeat (we all die some day ) have experienced while having surgery I was told , now I do remember only seeing bright light in a tunnel was it the operation theatres lights or drugs causing hallucinating effect maybe? Another example was a relative who was close to dieing started taking to dead relatives while in the room which spoken to other eyewitness in the hospital many nurses those who speak keep to themselves fear of ridicule sounds familiar to UFO sightings . Also few days later both family members saw the relative walk by . The palliative care nurse do wonderful job and another who worked in other areas of hospital wing told of areas some nurse don't go at nighttime (Halloween true story ) the room drop in temprture and the nurse said the room full of emptyness /evil . Funny it was next to my room and can remember being woken by the bathroom door opening up and closing by itself , footsteps walking around the room . Another time remember having surgery at very young age woke up to find a elderly man going crazy shouting seeing the devil pulling his blood tube out thrashing all over the bed and floor he was in complete fear. The next day the other patient next to me had seen some dark shadow go across the room towards the old gentlemen (at the time that put the cat among the piegon).

Hospitals are great places for these sorts of things, I worked in one for 12 years and we had similar story's to tell.

The morgue was in a 3 story wing with an elevator.

But a lot of people used the stairs because the elevator had the habit of going down to the basement where the morgue was and the door opening but no one was there. You could get in at the 3rd floor, push the button for ground and it would skip past ground go to the basement and do it's thing.
We had the lift guys look at it and they could never find a fault, they even put a device on that logged the buttons and they could never find the fault.

I can't say what caused it, fault or spook. But plenty of staff refused to use the lift.

Interesting, an image search of Marion Akkerman, apart from returning various pictures of Marion also gives this result.

Akkerman - statistics, analysis, name meaning, list of firstnames for Akkerman

Check out the black and white image second last on the bottom row.
Its associated with dutch musician Jan Akkerman, but is in fact one of his band mates Bert Heerink

Bert Heerink - Google Search

Milage will vary, but i reckon this is the face the Ivo pencil portrait is based on.

35-bert-heerink-boeken-800-600.jpg

Miike an evil thought you could go visit her knock and say "hi I want to talk to IVO is he here?"

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

Ivo is explaining to me how the pyramids worked. Basically they were machines, particle accelerators (Beam me up, Scotty!) that ran on sunlight. That's why there are air ducts running in to the King's chamber, for breathing yes, but the sun came in there to supply the power source.

It seems Ivo who claims his people built the pyramids, didnt know only one Pyramid had these air ducts

One of the most mysterious features of the Great Pyramid of Giza are the so called "air shafts". It has been suggested that the shafts were used to ventilate the monument during construction. This would certainly be a problem, but the shafts do not run all the way to the outside and so they may not have been able to fulfil this function. No shafts were discovered in other pyramids, so it seems that the ancient builders had found another way of overcoming this problem.

Great Pyramid of Giza; Air shafts

Now the counter argument has been put that Ivo might be a real entity that's telling Marion lies.

But the whole weight on the moon is to do with the atmosphere thing is a fallacy most school kids would see through. That Marion didn't notice this and fact check it tells me this "information" is coming from her own mind tainted by her ignorance of such basic information about mass and gravity.

Ivo: The determining factor is the atmosphere around the planet. If it does not have much of an atmosphere, there is not much to hold one to the planet's surface, such as your moon.

Miike an evil thought you could go visit her knock and say "hi I want to talk to IVO is he here?"

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

I could just telephone her, i have the number. There is lots i haven't posted. I could tell you what schools she went to in the 70's and tons of other stuff.

But i wont bother, its not necessary and my focus is on the claims made, not the person.

Ivo is explaining to me how the pyramids worked. Basically they were machines, particle accelerators (Beam me up, Scotty!) that ran on sunlight. That's why there are air ducts running in to the King's chamber, for breathing yes, but the sun came in there to supply the power source.

It seems Ivo who claims his people built the pyramids, didn't know only one Pyramid had these air ducts

Great Pyramid of Giza; Air shafts

Now the counter argument has been put that Ivo might be a real entity that's telling Marion lies.

But the whole weight on the moon is to do with the atmosphere thing is a fallacy most school kids would see through. That Marion didn't notice this and fact check it tells me this "information" is coming from her own mind tainted by her ignorance of such basic information about mass and gravity.

Ivo: The determining factor is the atmosphere around the planet. If it does not have much of an atmosphere, there is not much to hold one to the planet's surface, such as your moon.

One point which bothers me how hell do actually know :(what hell they were built for unless we have a time machine and scientists have change theories over three hundred years:). Just look at the on-ongoing at during 1850s which surprised two German:cool: explores found many of the artifact were looted or sold to German, French archaeologist or Royal families of Europe and Sultans. The Pyramids in Egypt were nearly looted out existence for art and greed. This is area which needs more investigation in private collection most likely have more answers than whats left at some Egyptian Museums regarding artifacts. Agree more digs/ hidden chambers of the area might bring clues to the Pyramid are really.

Last edited:
One point which bothers me how hell do we actually know :(what hell they were built for

According to Marion Ivo's people built them

People spend all their time wondering who created the pyramids and how it was done so specifically. We did.

Which makes the claim they all had air ducts(only one Pyramid had air ducts, and these were capped so no sunlight could have gone down them as claimed) to power the transporter beams a bit strange, You would think they would know if they built them.

Its a badly researched lie is the logical answer.

What you need to know now
28 October 2016 ·
Ha! ha! Having a scientist alien in my head can be handy!

Yeah a scientist that thinks your weight on the moon is because it has no atmosphere, You would think an alien scientist would understand that gravity is based on mass, not atmosphere.

When ignorant people tell lies, this is the result.

This is funny,

What you need to know now
13 December 2016 at 13:53 ·
Special offer! Free copy of "What You Need to Know Now," in exchange for an amazon review. First 10 responders. Email me at [email protected]. Your email will not be used for any other purpose. I hate being spammed so I don't spam others.

So..... in order to review the book you need to buy a copy and read it, and in return you get a free copy of the book you already own and have read.

Or perhaps she's asking people to post a fake review without actually have read the book in order to get a free copy.

If it's the latter that seems a tad dishonest to me.

Top Customer Reviews
5.0 out of 5 starsIvo and me
By Amazon Customer on January 7, 2017
Format: Kindle Edition
This book was very thought provoking. It took days for me to stop thinking about it after I wad done. I think the author would have to have done an incredible amount of research to come up with Ivo's comments. If you read with an open mind youn can see how probable the things Ivo says are true. You will not be ableto put this bookdown once you start

Look who reviewed her book! and gave it 5 stars! OMG its....
IVO!

incoming technical post!
gravity is based on the total mass a body has. the force that the body experiences due to gravity is in turn called its weight.
gravity is just one out of the four basic fundamental forces of nature i.e. electromagnetism, the strong force, the weak force and gravitational force.
The terms gravitation and gravity to the normal person typically can be understood as the same thing, but scientifically "Gravitation" is a general term describing the phenomenon by which bodies with mass are attracted to one another, while "gravity" refers specifically to the force exerted by the Earth on objects in its vicinity as well as by other factors, such as the Earth's rotation

gravity has a force of 32 feet per second squared, or 22 mph for every second of free fall but because we are not in a vacuum all items with have a different acceleration due to its mass and volume, or air resistance. In a perfect world, a feather will fall at the same rate that a lead ball will fall. the item will continue to gain speed until it hits terminal velocity.

gravity is a reflection of the rotation and mass of earth, that's why each planet and their moons have different gravitational pulls, i.e. moon is 1/6 of what the earths is.

Top Customer Reviews
5.0 out of 5 starsIvo and me
By Amazon Customer on January 7, 2017
Format: Kindle Edition
This book was very thought provoking. It took days for me to stop thinking about it after I wad done. I think the author would have to have done an incredible amount of research to come up with Ivo's comments. If you read with an open mind youn can see how probable the things Ivo says are true. You will not be ableto put this bookdown once you start

Look who reviewed her book! and gave it 5 stars! OMG its....
IVO!

That's a bit dishonest isn't it .?

Sharon: Does earth produce gravity?

Ivo: The determining factor is the atmosphere around the planet. If it does not have much of an atmosphere, there is not much to hold one to the planet's surface, such as your moon

As someone pointed out in another forum she posts in, you could put someone in a hyperbaric chamber and dial up the pressure to 6 atmospheres, They would still be able to jump as high as they would outside the chamber.

For an Alien scientist Ivo is a bit of a dill isn't he.

Of course the obvious answer us Ivo isn't real, and its Marion who's a few slices short of a loaf intellectually.

Back