• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Guys..I just found something that blows this way into left field. Please google Sharon Stawart Book. .and tell me this who the heck is the person who posted.

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

Two of my favourite posters disagreeing.I have enormous respect for you both and your knowledge of the paranormal dwarfs mine.Randall I'm struggling to see what your trying to get out of Sharon.It seems an obvious hoax or mental illness.Ive yet to see any evidence anywhere of genuine channeling or psychic abilities.The illusionist Derren Brown has shown this on several occasions.Also there's a good reason why no one has ever claimed the million dollars on offer from James Randi.
I'm all for "out of the box" thinking on ufology just not out of my mind thinking.

Yeah..... You seem to be the one having a problem with that.
If I had a problem with you focusing on the veracity of the claims I'd be the first to say so. But that's not the case. I actually said it's OK and we need that. What we don't need is the atmosphere of hostility or negative criticism that prevents the acquisition of further information and offends people who simply aren't that well informed and don't necessarily mean any harm. With respect to the question you ask, I don't recall the exact context. Wasn't it something to do with the purpose for the pyramids? Some kind of transporter? Sounds rather Stargate-ish sci-fi to me, though according to my history professor, the spirits of the dead in the pyramids were believed by the Egyptians to be transported into their afterlives, and that is why they took so much stuff in with them. They thought they would literally be transported along with it all into the next realm.

I just got off the phone with Rikki..we OWN a book by "shanon stewart"! Its called "Rsven Quest" its a young kids fiction book! So..is our "shanon stewart" a alis? A pen name or..a fake name?

If I had a problem with you focusing on the veracity of the claims I'd be the first to say so. But that's not the case. I actually said it's OK and we need that. What we don't need is the atmosphere of hostility or negative criticism that prevents the acquisition of further information and offends people who simply aren't that well informed and don't necessarily mean any harm. With respect to the question you ask, I don't recall the exact context. Wasn't it something to do with the purpose for the pyramids? Some kind of transporter? Sounds rather Stargate-ish sci-fi to me, though according to my history professor, the spirits of the dead in the pyramids were believed by the Egyptians to be transported into their afterlives, and that is why they took so much stuff in with them. They thought they would literally be transported along with it all into the next realm.
I think any hostility comes out of frustration.Its hard enough being taken seriously without the "woo" factor channelers and their ilk bring.

Randal i don't think you are stupid, so i can only conclude you are being deliberately obtuse. Its not clever ,its rude and offensive.

Ive quoted "Ivo" from Sharons blog

Ivo: The ascending passage was for the participant to walk up and enter the king's chambers. Once the accelerator reached the correct speed, poof! They were transported to wherever it was set to in the galaxy. This we discussed in our last book.....

So i'll ask you one last time to please tell me if you think

This claim is true.
This claim is false.
Or you don't know if its true or false.

Those are your 3 options. I would like you to please give me an intellectually honest answer.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is "sharon Stewart" her real name? must now be asked as well. Real smooth stealing a published authors name.

Soo if this person is the author its a hoax
If not its simeone pretending to be her and its a hoax.

I'm struggling to see what your trying to get out of Sharon.
For me, there is a bigger picture surrounding the issue than the veracity of the claims. How does someone come to believe they are channelling an alien? Can bringing the subject face to face with contradictions and incoherencies in a friendly way help them to better understand the phenomena they are experiencing? I'm reminded of a movie with at least one of my favorite actors.

Last edited:
We need to find out..
Is the person who is selling the book what you need to know the SAME person who wrote "raven quest"?

For me, there is a bigger picture surrounding the issue than the veracity of the claims. How does someone come to believe they are channelling an alien? Can bringing the subject face to face with contradictions and incoherencies in a friendly way help them to better understand the phenomena they are experiencing? I'm reminded of a movie with at least one of my favorite actors.

I think you are a more tolerant and probably nicer person than me.Theres a guy in the UK Karl Pilkington.Hes a friend of Ricky Gervais and you may have seen him as the "Idiot" in " An idiot abroad".He was once asked what super hero he would like to be.He came up with "Bullshit man"I totally agree with him there's way too much bullshit in the world and I see Ivo as bullshit and Sharon if not mentally ill knows it is.

Ok we got a sharon stewart children's book author.
From Canada. .
We got sharon stewart alien contact. From Toronto canada.
Hmmm..

You still wont answer a simple question, why is that ? Where is your proof they truly believe this ?
I don't have proof that the author really believes they are channelling an alien, nor have I claimed she is. I was saying we don't know, but maybe, with enough information and cooperation that might be determined. It was one of the things I was hoping to eventually triangulate with my line of questioning. But that takes time and patience and the cooperation of the subject, and it involves questions that they themselves don't realize connect the dots. It also helps if they don't feel like they're under attack. Maybe this approach is of no interest to you, but I thought it was worth a try. Lastly, I've answered your question on the pyramid teleporter by saying it sounds like sc-fi. That is plenty definitive unless you believe Stargate is factual history.

Last edited:
I think you are a more tolerant and probably nicer person than me.Theres a guy in the UK Karl Pilkington.Hes a friend of Ricky Gervais and you may have seen him as the "Idiot" in " An idiot abroad".He was once asked what super hero he would like to be.He came up with "Bullshit man"I totally agree with him there's way too much bullshit in the world and I see Ivo as bullshit and Sharon if not mentally ill knows it is.
If I had to lay bets, I'd lay them on your call. But the thing is, whatever the case may be, by having an open discussion with someone who is making these kinds of claims, information can be obtained that provides an insight into this particular aspect of the field in general. So if it's a hoax, we learn something interesting. If it's a genuine experience of a purely imaginary construct, we learn something interesting. If it's some sort of PSYOP experiment, we learn something interesting. If it's actual telepathic communication with some being, we learn something even more interesting. But we don't learn anything unless we have the opportunity to gather info, and the more the better. I was just trying to do my part.

Last edited:
Back