• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Free versions of recent episodes:

Ahh Sharon you return! Please address the fact that your fake alien comes from a star that can not support a habitale planet. That has no planets. And there is ample evidene that vega never had any planets.

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Mike, thank you for taking the time to write a reasonable response instead of flipping me off, etc. Yes, I certainly remember that people were burnt at the stake for trying to introduce concepts others could not accept. I've been debating the entire time whether I should stay on this site or not. If you are looking for visual proof I cannot supply to you what you are looking for. As I had said, Ivo will be landing his craft this year once I find an appropriate spot. It has to be absolutely desolated with nobody around for miles. I don't live anywhere near a place like that yet. And even if I post all sorts of pictures/videos of me, him and his ship, there will still be skeptics. They'll say the pictures are fakes. Ivo and I have discussed our people's need to see things with our own eyes. He has told me that our insistence on seeing is making us blind. Why? Because there are many negative et's on this planet who are by and large, out of sight of us. When we see saucers, we are told they are weather balloons, etc. This whole UFO/ET phenomenon is covered up so that these ETs can continue to control us out of our sight. I can see that many people on this forum are scientists/scientific. I'm not and I'm coming to the conclusion that I can't convince you of my authenticity. Will this stop me? No. I can just see I'm wasting my time here.
Your are right Sharon I am a TA in astronomy. I major in physics. Sharon you CAN prove with 100% certainty thst you are the real deal. You can prove me wrong! All that MUST happen is fot IVO in the flesh lands and meets with Gene.
If this happens YOU WIN! So why can this not happen? Prove to me you are not a liar. Plrove to me your not mentally ill. Prove to me that IVO is real.
Produce IVO.

One last thing Sharon. .you might not be scientific but you claim you talk to an alien that is advanced to mankind. That alien can tell you exactly what to say.
And just so you know all the info on vega is widely known. So..my last dance with you is done. I busted you.
Produce IVO
Check mate.

Last edited:
I truly feel I am wasting my time but..
Sharon
1. You claim IVO comes from a star that CAN NOT support any life.
2. your alien is advanced to mankind yet VERY interested in politics as it relates to THE UNITED STATES.
3. YOU ARE NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO MAKES SUCH CLAIMS

what about this guy? is he legit?
what about Billy mier?

this is my last post unless you directly address my questions.
PRODUCE IVO
checkmate.

I just read something you wrote that I must adress.. Sharon if IVO landed and I shook his hand I would be convinced. Yes I have a need to see. But Sharon I seen 1st hand what a fraud can do. I seen the broken and destitute viewed as prey. Incredible claims must have proof. Blind faith teaches us nothing.
You have an opportunity. Seize it. Prove me wrong.
Produce IVO.

Imagine if someone like John Mack treated his subjects in an accusatory and provocative manner when they came into his office wanting to share their experiences

Johns subjects were not selling books.

And if I charged nothing for the book, wouldn't you say it was a piece of garbage? It was worthless because I charged nothing for it.

And by that logic every book i can read for free in the library are all worthless garbage. A books value is in its contents. If your webpage is any sample of the book then yes it is in my opinion worthless. I note you didnt touch the fact that the Dendera bulb isnt a bulb at all

Dendera Light Bulb - Explained

You refuse to answer questions posted by members here and your website, every single page of it funnels the reader to a book sale. IMO you are just using forums like this as free advertising.

Johns subjects were not selling books.
Book or no book the principle of exploring the claim in a fair and objective manner should still apply, and if the only evidence one has is the word of the person being interviewed, they need to stick around long enough to provide the details necessary to perform a reasonable analysis. If they're spooked off. That won't happen. So my thinking is that pertinent questions in a non-threatening environment will have a better chance of yielding information from which an objective analysis can yield meaningful conclusions.

A Question for Sharon: How open do you think Ivo would be to helpful suggestions that would be easy for him to implement that would greatly help the world to believe he is real and to take his messages seriously?

He would be very open.

Ivo will be landing his craft this year once I find an appropriate spot. It has to be absolutely desolated with nobody around for miles. I don't live anywhere near a place like that yet. And even if I post all sorts of pictures/videos of me, him and his ship, there will still be skeptics. They'll say the pictures are fakes. Ivo and I have discussed our people's need to see things with our own eyes. He has told me that our insistence on seeing is making us blind.

Interesting, first he's very open to the idea helping the world believe he is real, then an about face.

He will land but no one can see him but you, and no photo's because people will just say they are fake.

And as for our insistence on seeing makes us blind, that like saying our insistence on knowing makes us ignorant.

And yet in the real world , thats not how it works, not in science, not in medicine not in any area of knowledge. Faith doesn't beat facts.

Philosophical burden of proof - Wikipedia

I stand by the view that science is the best , the only way of learning about the world
Science generates evidence-based knowledge, Facts.
Faith doesn't.

Last edited by a moderator:
Book or no book the principle of exploring the claim in a fair and objective manner should still apply, and if the only evidence one has is the word of the person being interviewed, they need to stick around long enough to provide the details necessary to perform a reasonable analysis. If they're spooked off. That won't happen. So my thinking is that pertinent questions in a non-threatening environment will have a better chance of yielding information from which an objective analysis can yield meaningful conclusions.

I disagree, its apples and oranges in terms of possible motive.

As for providing details, we really havent had any.
Have you looked at her website, its sole function is not to provide information, its designed to funnel you to the book sale.

The narrative thus far is this Ivo character has a message and a purpose for humanity, but will only talk to / show himself to Sharon and if you want to hear that message, buy the book.

So a question for you, would you be happy to advertise her book on your website, in essence endorsing it by extension, knowing it contains claims about the Denera bulb etc that are pure nonsense .?

Do we extend your expressed ideals to the likes of Billy Meier or Micheal Horn ?
At what point do you say, "You've offered no proof, and what you have offered is obviously wrong." ?

I know you have a cutoff point.

As soon as I saw Greer voicing technobabble I knew this was all a con job and/or science fiction

When does it kick in in this case ?

Last edited by a moderator:
At the end of the day the following, taken from Sharons blog is either true or false.
Either Ivo is giving us the good oil on this topic, or its utter nonsense.

The Dendera Light Bulb: Erich von Daniken said that when connected to a power source, it emitted a strange purplish light. Ivo says that it was used for spiritual advancement because purple is the colour of the third eye chakra. By sitting under this light or exposing oneself to it, it helped open the chakra to get psychic information.It wasn't a light bulb in the way ours work. It wasn't coloured purple on the outside. The purplish light occurred because they knew how to isolate the energy/light frequency of the third eye chakra and to manifest it in this "filament". So it was a physical manifestation of spiritual energy. Clever!

The problem remains that all of the elements are known to have specific meanings from numerous other sources, and the text confirms those meanings, the "cable" is attached to what proponents describe as a "socket", but is in fact a lotus flower. This flower appears in this form all over Egypt, and is always a lotus flower. Furthermore, the text beside the depiction confirms that it is a lotus flower.
Mainstream Egyptologists take the view that it is a typical set of symbolic images from Egyptian mythology.

Or you could take Ivo's word for it it was in fact a sort of spiritually powered light-bulb.

if I post all sorts of pictures/videos of me, him and his ship, there will still be skeptics

Hello been a while. I need to know have you Met this IVO? Sharon I Been looking into the sprit realm. I have contact with them BUT I don't go running around making claims. my contact is deeply personal, and private. My vision quest lasted 3 days. I looked for a sprit with that name. I found nothing. I must warn you Sharon. there are things ,dark things. Sprit entities that mean us harm. we call these things Demons. If this IVO is indeed a demon you must take steps to remove it from your life. My door is open to you. And never mind my husband he is grounded in reality. WICCA has taught me to see a little more clearly. having said that, any fool can see the star Vega can not support life. even my kids understand that!
Blessed Be
Victoria Watson
"Rikki"

I want a divorce :D:D:D
My wife has a deep faith. I understand it is a part of who she is. We love and care for each other. We don't push or impose our beliefs on to each other or our children.. she understands the nature of reality.

Sorry Bob the point i was making was that newcomers would not know who Rikki's husband was, and the grounded in reality description could apply to most people here including me.
Wasn't a criticism.

Not sure Ivo appreciates my taste in music or Terran males...... Was watching Metallica (James Hetfield particularly) video "Enter Sandman" and I hear a comment in my head, "Now is this just not a Viking?" I think it was a comment on how some facets of our society haven't progressed much in the last thousand years.
(from Sharon's blog)

the song in question...

I disagree, its apples and oranges in terms of possible motive.
Writing a book can be a motive for selling a book, but that doesn't necessarily mean that the author intentionally fabricated content.
As for providing details, we really havent had any. Have you looked at her website, its sole function is not to provide information, its designed to funnel you to the book sale.
Yes I've looked at the website, but I haven't checked out the book. Perhaps I should request a complimentary copy for review purposes.
The narrative thus far is this Ivo character has a message and a purpose for humanity, but will only talk to / show himself to Sharon and if you want to hear that message, buy the book.
Apparently more info would have been revealed here, but now there's been enough negative criticism to give Sharon a reason not to continue here. On the other hand, if nobody had given her a reason not to continue here, more information might have become available, to the point where a definitive conclusion could be drawn from that material.
So a question for you, would you be happy to advertise her book on your website, in essence endorsing it by extension, knowing it contains claims about the Denera bulb etc that are pure nonsense .?
Advertisers aren't necessarily endorsing the products they advertise, and it's not reasonable to assume they do. I currently have a lot of books listed on the USI website that contain stuff I don't personally believe or endorse, but like it or not, knowledge about the field includes knowing about all facets of it rather than pretending it doesn't exist.
Do we extend your expressed ideals to the likes of Billy Meier or Micheal Horn ?
Yes, and here is why: The Meier case has been investigated and debunked to my satisfaction because we were able to get sufficient information to do so. However I still own a copy of Light Years, and I also have more than one used copy for sale. I see them as resource material for the study of the case by those who might be interested in it, not as an endorsement of Meier's claims. However in this Ivo case, we only have limited information. It is not sufficient enough to determine whether the story is an intentional fabrication by Sharon or if she is having a genuine experience which relays questionable information.
At what point do you say, "You've offered no proof, and what you have offered is obviously wrong." ? I know you have a cutoff point. When does it kick in in this case ?
I look at it this way: If @Sharon Stewart 's experiences are real to her, and we are able to help her see that the content is manipulative and evasive, she may herself begin to question those experiences and the motivations of the Ivo persona, and if we do that in a kind way, she will recognize we are friends and be thankful. But if we treat her badly then she is more likely to trust the Ivo persona who she thinks is on her side, and we'll lose her to that persona.

Alternately, if Ivo were to cooperate with the plan I had to verify his existence, and actually verify his existence, then that would have been a major step forward even if the information itself has been questionable. As it stands now, we don't know if the story is based on genuine experiences, genuine telepathic transmissions, or intentional fabrications. We've learned, nothing more about this channeled character or the channeller herself than we have from any other such source, and the accusatory atmosphere has given any would-be fraud, genuine experiencer, or the real thing, the perfect excuse to bow-out. Which is really what I was hoping to avoid.

Back