• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Free episodes:

ok I DEMAND A RESPONSE!
where will Ivo land (exact location)
when will he land (Month day hour)
WHY CAN HE NOT MEET GENE BEFORE THIS EVENT???
WHY DOES HE ONLY TALK TO YOU?
if you don't respond I will concider you "Busted as the fraud you are
time to put up sharion!
I told you I don't make threats I make promises ..
Produce IVO or be busted as a fraud!

He would be very open.
Excellent. Another question for Ivo:

Your people appear to be divided on how and what ( if anything ) should be done. That's because on one hand your plan is to help the world get back on it's "proper" course by taking direct action such as channeling through our people, landing and communicating, and getting rid of the negative ETs who are influential in world affairs, and on the other you say you have a non-interference policy. These are mutually exclusive positions to take. So first of all, you need to reconcile these contradictions. You obviously appear to be against non-intervention yourself. How much authority or influence do you have with the rest of your people, particularly the ones who set policy?

Last edited:
I suppose if you were a genuine ET I would like to ask how has your race managed to survive and not annihilate each other.

Reptilians, enough said really... :confused:

To those who believe this story:
I asked Sharon/ivo several times these questions:
1.please provide the astronomical coordinates to the star system vega.
2. Why won't you meet with Gene directly?
3.why do you only talk to sharion and not to anyone else?
4.when will you land?
5. Where will you land?
Sharon has refused to answer any.
So by the scientific method we can determine that sharion is not being honest. That there is no IVO
Im calling her busted unless IVO lands and talks to Gene.

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

One last follow up Sharon. .the ball is in your court. In a court of law you fail to meet the burden of proof. So Sharion cut the act. Produce IVO have him meet with Gene or.. case closed your busted.

See chrissy it's not funny. .not at all..we have here a woman who claims an alien is talking to her. .and only her..I can drop my side stepping if you like and educate sharion but she won't like my discovery! Vega is the key chrissy. .it's over for sharion. All I am waiting on is a response from her. I got her busted

Sharon: Hi Mike! :p

Once again the options are the usual duality, Yin/ Yang. Light/ dark. Honesty/ Dishonesty.

The odds simply don't favor you being honest in this process.

And the red flags keep mounting.

Please understand this particular audience is in my experience one of the best on the net. Its not a skeptical forum. Most of us are open to the idea of ET as a reality of as yet un-categorized nature and are keen to explore what that might be.
But neither are they doe eyed believers who take any old claim as truth.

Statistically and empirically the odds are that you are being dishonest with us. That's not very nice. Most of us are looking for the answers, and you are just pissing on our shoes and telling us its raining champagne. You are preying on our genuine interest in this topic for your own sport and fun. That's not nice is it ?

As our Commander in chief once said

We need to expose the frauds.

Maybe we all need to be more proactive on exposing these people, which is another reason that Jeff Crowell and I have been working on a Paranormal Watchdogs site to continue the work. We welcome volunteers.

That's pretty much the prevailing sentiment you face here.

If you are doing this for your own amusement, you should just stop. Teasing in this form is just mean.

On the other hand you may be genuinely deluded. And for your own good , people who can recognize you are deeply immersed in such a fantasy should point it out to you. You may be hurting your friends and family with this fantasy.

You can't prove to us to the conventional standards that you are talking to a non human entity, and if you are honest with yourself you cant prove it to yourself either.

Proof is important, once was a time they burned people at the stake with no other proof other than someones fantasy they were a sorcerer or similar.

If you really were talking to a non human entity with a message/plan for humanity, don't you think they would have given you the tools to validate the claim ?

That they can't or won't, should be raising the same red flags for you that it does for us.

On the balance of probability you are more likely to be dishonest or deluded than you are a chosen messenger.

The game nears the end shanon you have 24 hours to produce IVO to Gene.. at 10:38 PM I will post the final facts that prove you are a fraud and a hoaxer..mate in one move sharion..last chance to prove IVO is real have him meet with Gene or I post my findings..

Even in 1951 we humans knew you need to validate your claim in some way

It need not be anything as dramatic as that, Ivo can speak to me, and i will confirm your story.
Any reason why this can't be done ?

You have opened the communication with me directly.

Sharon: Hi Mike! :p

So it would be rude to now ignore my reply and request.

seeing people running though my house with top hat and tails on

Would work just fine for me.

Last edited by a moderator:
The Dendera Bulb

When connected to a power source, it emitted a strange purplish light. Ivo says that it was used for spiritual advancement because purple is the colour of the third eye chakra

This pretty much puts and end to this Ivo nonsense

Dendera Light Bulb - Explained

Dendera lamp - RationalWiki

Sigh......

Like Wallers Yayel, Sharon also uses the same format.

We are the ET's, want to know more ? Buy our book...................

Ivo isnt here to help us for free, he wants $8.95 on Amazon first.

Last edited by a moderator:
WOW Ivo is VERY political!
The Divided States of America

"There will be an attempt to take over the entirety of the United States from within. Ironically, the U.S. has been attempting takeovers of other countries, siting all kinds of different Muslim extremist groups that have to be conquered, Taliban, Al Queda, Isis..... this cleric, that cleric, Osama bin Laden ..... the list will continue as long as people continue to believe it. America has been “freeing” these countries only to occupy them themselves or with the UN. These countries that are being targeted as part of a plot to dominate the world." - Ivo from Elteron, from "What You Need to Know Now," available where e-books are sold.

sooo this is a gimmick to sell a book!
What You Need to Know Now," is a book channelled by Sharon Stewart who channels Ivo, from an advanced race of human ETs in the Vegan star system. Ivo makes very clear the danger we are currently in on Earth, as negative forces have manipulated humankind into a position of slavery unless we wake up now and take action. His message helps the reader to understand what is happening, why it's happening and what we can do about it. He talks about the next 100 years and the changes that will take place on Earth. Other subjects include the role that Gaia, the living entity that supports us, plays in our existence, what life is like on Ivo's planet, and who built the pyramids and what they were used for. For the sakes of other Star Children out there, Sharon discusses her life as an unaware Star Child (Indigo) and the pain of trying to fit in to a world that needed her to remain different.

a new nail in your coffin Sharon! you have until 10:38 PM CST to have IVO visit Gene if Gene had not posted such a visit has happened I will post my check mate info! here is a litte clue G2V and A0E these letters are part of the facts I will lay out if IVO don't show!

Ivo obviously didn't check out the Paracast community before sprouting its nonsense through yet another indigo! child.The vast majority of posters on here are well educated and rational so dont buy into bullshit.
To show my sense of humour is as bad as yours Gene,can we agree that regarding Sharon and Ivo, indigo to the hoax bin!!.

Since she has not been on. Since the 21st..I see no reason to wait..now the end of IVO. .she claimed ivo came from "the vegan star system" this means they came from vega.. our sun is a small yellow star class G2V vega is...a BLUE GIANT class A0E vega is surrounded by a cloud of dust and a gas giant of 10.2 Jupiter mass. No habitatable planets exist. And even if one exist. .the light heat and radiation of vega would doom any life! Vega is an old star near the end of its life. And any life would have been gone millions of years before the earth is formed.. so..it is 100% impossible for any alien to come from vega..
Checkmate!

Last edited:
Back