• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

quiz1-7.jpg

This looks like a Dalek had a child with the Tardis :eek:

I am however absolutely certain if you have information to give, there will be those who will be around to receive it. Otherwise, you would be invalid, your messages invalid, and that is simply not the way Creation works.

By that logic these guys had a valid message too.

Heaven's Gate (religious group) - Wikipedia

As does Billy Meier, Greer , Imbrogno etc etc.

Let me demonstrate why this,

It's not this or that, it is this and that...and an endless number of other possibilities.

Is nonsense.

Two equations "This" one and "That" one. I'll keep them simple for obvious reasons.

This: One plus one equals two.
That: One plus one equals fourteen.

One is valid one is not. This one is valid, That one is not. This one and That one are not both valid, that is simply not how the universe works.

If you want to believe that This and That are both valid then good luck with next years tax returns.

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you lack imagination? Only three? I can think of ten without effort.

Bump for list them please ?

The brain uses about 20 watts of energy, about the same as the light bulb in your fridge. You claim you can think of ten "without effort" So lets hear them. ?

Be Honest.

You won't because you can't. You put your keyboard fingers into gear before your brain and now you're stuck.

The reality is there are actually only two options, i listed 3 by splitting option 2 into sub categories.

Option one:
She is being honest and really is telepathically talking to non human entities from Vega.

Option two:
She is being dishonest.
(Either knowingly or unknowingly)

But again going back to my original point.

We know for a fact people are dishonest about these things, classic examples like Billy Meier.
We know people can delude themselves like Blossom Goodchild.

We know option two is a real phenomena, we have proof of it.

We have none for option one, in this or any case of channeling.

You would think any non human entities with a "mission" here would know this and have something that will even the odds in favour of validating their message.

And now we have you being dishonest about being able to think of ten options easily.
In a court of law you would be deemed an unreliable witness and by legal protocol nothing you say should be admissible.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a question for "Ivo":

Who is responsible for ET abductions?

And why are the "Vegans" (allegedly also Humans) not doing anything about it?

I ask agaun and will continue to ask until I get a good anwer sharion waller why wint yoir aliens meet wirh anyone else?
Its like mr. ED the horse only talked to wilber!

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

I have a question for "Ivo":

Who is responsible for ET abductions?

And why are the "Vegans" (allegedly also Humans) not doing anything about it?

Ivo: The responsible parties number greatly. Many kinds of ETs are abducting humans for various reasons. Some of these groups, besides the greys which you know about, are reptilian, the Maitre, a mixed group of insectoids (no, not the mantis people - they are benevolent). They are experimenting on humans to change their DNA as they wish to change the type of universe we live in. As you may know you are capable of creating reality with your thoughts so by changing your DNA they wish to change the reality we all live in. Yes, to exclude some races and to improve circumstances for others to fluorish. There are also those who abduct to simply use humans as nourishment. They either eat the flesh or they use your consciousness as food. Yes, this is a reference to drawing energy out as substance.

Sharon: And then there was the one woman who you said the greys are siphoning an energy off of her.

Ivo: Yes, for the hybrid program.

Sharon: And then there is the cross-breeding that goes on between greys and humans.

Ivo: Yes, and other races and humans. There are many types of hybrids.

The Vegans are doing things about it which you are not aware of. New energies are being placed within the systems of Terrans in order to combat these takeovers. Our ships are around your earth and have started to halt the activities of negative races coming to your world. Unfortunately many people on your planet are not aware of what is going on and they are the main ones who must be. Because it is your planet and your lives that are being manipulated, you should be aware of it. It is in actuality your battle but you are asleep. Part of what we are doing is to get your people to wake up. It is starting to happen.

We have a non-interference directive that we have had to abide by. As you wake up and begin to request assistance, it is given. We are not able to act without your prior consent. Negative forces have, for a very long time, manipulated you into thinking that ETs do not even exist. So you see we have an uphill battle. This is part of the reason that there is government secrecy and disinformation around ETs and UFOs. They also want you to continue to believe you are not universally powerful. They can still manipulate your reality with you at this level.

Sharon: Okay so there are really two issues here, Ivo. One is that these negative aliens have chosen Terrans to change the reality of the universe and for that reason you can take action, and two. they have chosen to change OUR reality and for that reason you have to wake us up. Correct?
Ivo: Yes.

Sharon: And then I should point out that we humans need to know that by changing our DNA, they are able to change the universe. That should tell humans of the type of power we inherently possess.

Ivo: Correct again.

Your branch of humanity is in the dark as to who it actually is, and to what has happened to them. And for that matter, what is currently happening as well. You have been encouraged to favour the intellect and not the intuition. You see that on this forum, a strong example. With the intuition you would receive the correct information you need to stay safe, in this universe, for one. When we reestablish contact with Terrans, this information will be taught to all. Your societies will be "reformatted" to include the correct information. This will be a tremendous task. This is why we have channellers in contact with us, to start to get the correct information out there. Those who are inclined, seek it. Those who are not, either walk away or as you know, ridicule and attack. Each is an expression of the individual and their level of relating to others. It is not a reflection of the channeller.

Sharon: And I'll throw this question in too. Why don't you land and show yourselves?

Ivo: You know we are beginning to do that, with closed groups of non-aggressive humans. And this is part of the reason we do not land: we would be either shot at and killed, or taken to an underground base and interrogated and tortured, and attempts would be made to reverse engineer our ships. Your branch of humanity is not allowed by the Collective to have this information. You would misuse it. We will not be taken by your government forces. We are human too, and we have our own lives to live.

Sharon: Hi Mike! :p

So it would appear that the negative ET,s have the ear of,or influence on, the Illuminati,the NWO and the Power elite!.Ivo and the positive humans have Sharon and other more humble folk.Id suggest Ivo and his ilk up their game and get in touch with people who have a little bit more clout and influence on this planet.

Correct.

1. Terrans (us) were created to be super beings with powers even the other humans don't have. The DNA of many species was given to us so that we could become this. Obviously, we are not super beings at the moment. Something went wrong. And that was, that our DNA which our scientists call "Junk DNA" was made nonfunctional, except for 2 strands that most of us still use. Children are being born now with 4 activated since about 1990. My work is simply to relay what Ivo tells me. His mandate is to help get the world back on our proper course: ascension. That is why we have physical bodies. The first job is to rid the world of negative ETs that work with those in power (Illuminati, NWO, Power Elite) and then to put our societies back on their proper course. He is doing this through me. Our work will evolve to face to face meetings between himself and others.
2. There are too many to mention.
3. Ivo says we would not understand it. This has to do with the concepts expressed and the language used.
4. ----
5. Yes.
6. See #1.
7. No.
Thanks for those answers. It would help if you would please use the reply link to respond, so that I will get a notification that you have answered. Otherwise I won't know and may miss an important point.

Another question for Ivo. Although you don't have radio communication capability, you could easily create it if you wanted to. Is that correct?

Thanks for those answers. It would help if you would please use the reply link to respond, so that I will get a notification that you have answered. Otherwise I won't know and may miss an important point.

Another question for Ivo. Although you don't have radio communication capability, you could easily create it if you wanted to. Is that correct?
You're welcome. Yes we can.

Back