• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

lets clarify...what makes sharion so special that you talk to her? why wont you directy talk to me? or Gene? or Chris?
Ivo: Some Terrans are not capable of receiving a message in the way Sharon is. She and I have a direct link which was established at her birth. This arrangement was set up before she was born on your planet, as she is a volunteer from the Vegan constellation who has come to help the earth out. She can hear the words I speak and she can then communicate them to you. As she is doing now. The intuitive processes are delicate and there are those on earth who have created a field around your world to block out information and other transmissions coming to you from other worlds and dimensions. If you have intuitive abilities I would be happy to try to connect with you. I would recommend you sit quietly and meditate, clear your mind and ask a question of me. I have done this already with a contact of Sharon's who got the answers he searched for.

Ivo here: We use these forums to speak to your audience. We are well aware that many are reading this information.
Sharon here: You busted a hoax this year. Thank you for doing that. But I'm not scared of your threats. I'm getting used to this kind of reception.
Not a threat a promise

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

Ok Sharon but you do know that if you fail I have only your WORD that aliens talk to you?

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

ok I will bite..
What is your view on God?
why do you not openly present yourself?
May I directly meet with you?
Ivo here: The reason we do not directly present ourselves is that we would be taken hostage by your governments and interrogated for information on our technology, which we do not wish Terrans to possess. Otherwise, we get shot at. We deem Terra to be inhabited by hostile humans and therefore we have sought other means of getting our message out.
We are setting up meetings this year. Perhaps you can attend.
My view on God is that it is the creator of all.

I'm getting used to this kind of reception.

Its something you should have anticipated, not gotten used to.

There are 3 options.

You really are channeling aliens from Vega.
You are being deliberately deceptive and know you are.
You are deluded and have a mental health issue.

By the numbers the odds are already stacked against you. There is only a 1 in 3 chance that the audience here should take you seriously.

I figure an advanced alien race with a message for humanity would know this, and give you something to put the odds in your favor.

An advanced alien culture in telepathic contact with this planet would know this species uses the scientific method to navigate the universe. That things must be tested and verified before they are accepted as real.

The scientific method is a body of techniques for investigating phenomena, acquiring new knowledge, or correcting and integrating previous knowledge. To be termed scientific, a method of inquiry is commonly based on empirical or measurable evidence .

We need something we can test/measure. What have you got. ?

Any attempt to communicate with this species that doesn't have this essential ingredient is doomed to fail. You'd think an advanced alien culture would know that much about us at least.

Sharon class is now in session :

any questions for todays lesion?
so what are the astronomical coordinates to the vegan system ivo?

Hi, my name is Sharon and I channel an ET from the Vegan star system named Ivo. I don't know why my avatar says I'm a paranormal novice because I've experienced so much paranormal in my life: seeing people running though my house with top hat and tails on (!), seeing a woman with a long dress walk into the wall, seeing a man's face on my sister's face (presumably a past life), having my knee tapped twice and nobody was there, predicting something would happen and it does exactly how I said. Having an insistent voice in my head tell me to take a cab to the bus station and when I refused, take the bus and end up dumped off on the side of the road to wait half an hour for another one. All kinds of stuff..... worked at a spiritualist church putting people in touch with their loved ones who've passed..... so channelling an ET. Not such a stretch. I saw a post on here where somebody explained about Sasquatch as being very closely related to humanity. Ivo said that that was the hominid that was used as a base for our race, not monkeys or apes. That hominid is the sasquatch.

When the Anunnaki genetically manipulated the indigenous species (hominids) they selected the subspecies that had a DNA 'match' and/or the capability to withstand and evolve from their original genetic creations (aka Homo Sapien). The remaining subspecies have naturally evolved into Sasquatch, an interdimensionally occupying being.

Sharon here: I've also seen how Ivo keeps an eye on me. It's a little silver sphere that follows me around everywhere I go, including while I'm doing more personal things. He knows everything I'm doing and he knows everything I'm thinking. Yes. I call it invasion of privacy at times but I realize I came to earth (my soul is from the Lyran star system) to do this work so I accept it. Ivo also protects me so it's good he can watch me.

You made agreements at higher levels (spirit state) to partner with Ivo or whomever. Uunless you decide, again at the Higher Mind level), to disengage this partnership.

Its something you should have anticipated, not gotten used to.

There are 3 options.

You really are channeling aliens from Vega.
You are being deliberately deceptive and know you are.
You are deluded and have a mental health issue.
Do you lack imagination? Only three? I can think of ten without effort.

Do you lack imagination? Only three? I can think of ten without effort.

Then list them.

At the end of the day though the balance of probability is going to fall into an area we know for a fact can and does happen.

People do hoax these sort of claims
People do suffer mental health issues that manifest as audio/visual hallucinations.

Personally I've yet to see a case of channeled ET that stands on its merits as being plausible.

But if you can think of other options please list them so we can test their merit as an explanation.

Then list them.

Do your own imaginative homework, it's not my job to do anything except be myself.

At the end of the day though the balance of probability is going to fall into an area we know for a fact can and does happen. People do hoax these sort of claims. People do suffer mental health issues that manifest as audio/visual hallucinations. Personally I've yet to see a case of channeled ET that stands on its merits as being plausible.

From your limited POV, you may never experience creating a physical reality that does. That's fine, it's your journey, your processes, go about them as you wish.

But if you can think of other options please list them so we can test their merit as an explanation.

Test their merit? With what? Materialistic science? Your limited POV? meh.

I'll give you one possibility - since there are an endless number of possibilities - Ivo is an intelligence from a parallel reality and is a counterpart of Sharon's. Existing at the same moment.

Test that.

Back