• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Do your own imaginative homework, it's not my job to do anything except be myself.

No, you made the claim you can think of ten easily. You need to list them now. Or where you lying about being able to think of ten ?

If you are going to debate the matter by posting false claims, then you have no credibility in that debate. It's all noise , no signal.........

If you want to blindly accept any old claim without filtering it for credibility thats fine, you are of course free to do so. And i myself channel the Easter bunny and poop delicious chocolate eggs.

But some of us like to separate the wheat from the chaff as part of our interest in UFO etc.

Last edited by a moderator:
Of course, despite all this, someone will ask if I'm schizophrenic, hearing voices in my head. No. I'm not. I have seen him with my physical eyes. I've seen his ship fly by many times. I realize that I'm doing something that is very new and there will be doubters and worse. But channellers, psychics, etc. have been here throughout time.

Physical and mental mediumship have been prevalent in Western and European societies for 150+ years (that we can describe in detail). It (channeling and mediumship) is newish to this forum especially considering the lack of understanding and proactive research of the members.

I should mention that because ET can't land, for fear of being imprisoned or shot at, they use channellers to spread the information they want humanity to know. Ivo anticipates first "official" contact in 30 years. Don't wait for disclosure from the gov't. because you'll be waiting a long time.
Until 2012, ET civilizations have held themselves to the law of the Non Intervention, a name for a consensual agreement among ET beings to leave us to our own processes without a hint of direct causation. They are waiting for a swing in the collective consciousness that would be considered our consensus agreement to have them come to interact.

I expect, and many channeling ET messengers agree (to a), more aggressive picture, say 2024-2033ish for first (limited) contact. The Precursors are already here.

We have an extremely significant ET craft demonstration coming up within the next 12 months, sooner than later imo, as the momentum of the energy of our collective conscious exists at this time.

No, you made the claim you can think of ten easily. You need to list them now. Or where you lying about being able to think of ten ?

If you are going to debate the matter by posting false claims, then you have no credibility in that debate. It's all noise , no signal.........

Then enjoy your life, you're creating it.

I do have 'good news' for you though. Since the creation of Man, we have never had divergent, parallel realities occupying the same energy space (Earth for an oversimplification). If these two POV were trains on tracks, we are both pulling way not only from the station but from each other. It's inevitable, the energies are incompatible over a long haul.

There will come a day when those like you with likemindedness will not exist in the same reality as those who have polar opposite knowledge. The 'trains' will become so far apart that we will not exist in your physical reality and you will not exist in ours.

This is one of many reasons that "debating" is valueless between these two camps. Given time, we will each find our way, I cannot change your mind, debate is valueless.

We will both find ourselves in an energetic container that is of the vibration we choose, there is no other way. Simple physics.

Last edited:
We have an extremely significant ET craft demonstration coming up within the next 12 months, sooner than later imo, as the momentum of the energy of our collective conscious exists at this time.

Now thats something we can test, Of course Blossom Goodchild made the same claims.

And she was wrong.

WHY ?

The options are:

The Galactic federation of light is real and was pranking her, they all fell about their ships laughing at her humiliation.

Or

She was deluded, or a hoaxer.

So i will mark my calendar and see you here next year and we can discuss the extremely significant ET craft demonstration you predict.

But given your claims of "Ten" explanations that were not forthcoming, you will forgive me if i don't hold much faith in your prediction.

Physical and mental mediumship have been prevalent in Western and European societies for 150+ years (that we can describe in detail). It (channeling and mediumship) is newish to this forum especially considering the lack of understanding and proactive research of the members.

Actually its you who is newsish to the forum, We've been discussing these claims for years.

Fulham Predicts UFO Fleet to Arrive

Poor Blossom Goodchild

Blossom Goodshilds window is approaching. Post scathing comments here!

We've seen these claims before, and nothing has ever come of them.

A newly published book by a retired NORAD officer Stanley A. Fulham, tentatively predicts October 13, 2010 as the tentative date for a fleet of extraterrestrial vehicles to hover for hours over the earth's principal cities.

What does Ramtha think about all this?

So will the Transcendors have to duke it out with The Watchers, The Keepers, The Visitors, The Pleiadeans, The Brotherhood of Light, The Astar Command, and the rest of them fellas? Retired NORAD officer talking to a channeled ethereal alien huh? Shades of George King. And we're finding the revelation of the existence and influence of the C.E. hard to wrap our heads around ... Insanity reigns.

Oh good lord!!! A channeler! Was it by any chance Nancy Leider? I have yet to see any channeler turn out to be anything but a fraud. I feel sorry for Mr. Fulham too. There are channelers operating various frauds all over the place because it's a good method of convincing credulous people that they have information available only to themselves for which they charge money, and for building up a cult of personality around themselves. Channeler = Scam in my book.

Firstly, the problem is he received the information from someone like me or you ( A Human being) and from what I read the Channeller was a man not a woman. There was no direct contact (face to face)with the other lifeforms, and honestly how can You trust information that comes from a source who claims he in contact with a higher life-form (how truthful is he being with you) and how can you trust the information you get back, if there was some genuine contact on some level!

Agreed. It is amazing that this still goes on in the modern world and that "educated" people would fall for such an obvious confidence job. However, people have been falling for similar scams for thousands of years, chasing after self-proclaimed "prophets" and so forth. "Prophets of God", "Mediums", and "Channelers" are essentially employing the same scam or suffering from similar delusions. At any rate, its best to avoid all of them and anything they have to say. Much like Crop Circles they are a waste of time and just noise in the signal.

As you can see from just a scant few examples (there are plenty more) The membership here is well versed in this aspect of the genre, But based on past performance doesn't hold it in good standing.

Now thats something we can test, Of course Blossom Goodchild made the same claims.

And she was wrong. WHY ? The options are: The Galactic federation of light is real and was pranking her, they all fell about their ships laughing at her humiliation. Or...She was deluded, or a hoaxer.

It's not this or that, it is this and that...and an endless number of other possibilities.

So i will mark my calendar and see you here next year and we can discuss the extremely significant ET craft demonstration you predict.

This isn't a prediction, there is no such thing, how can you predict the future when it does not exist? In the case of the upcoming YahYel, triangular craft demonstrations, some of which are going on in a very minor way at this moment, this is a statement of fact. Whether or not you will exist in the physical reality where the many who do will recognize the event, that remains to be seen.

Btw, I have made this statement for months on this forum, look it up and hold my feet to your fire if you so choose.

But given your claims of "Ten" explanations that were not forthcoming, you will forgive me if i don't hold much faith in your prediction.

I gave one, you punted it, as I said, I won't do your homework for you, not now, not ever.

I gave one, you punted it

I prefer to deal with these things sequentially. When you give me the other 9, I will address it. You promised ten.

But you cant do it can you ? You criticized my imagination but your own only runs to the claims, not the actual examples.

In the case of the upcoming YahYel, triangular craft demonstrations, some of which are going on in a very minor way at this moment, this is a statement of fact

I do love me a good statement of fact.

The ones that are going on right now, in this shared reality (since we are both posting here about it), Where/When did this happen ? Any pictures, witness accounts ?.

I do love me a good statement of fact.

The ones that are going on right now, in this shared reality (since we are both posting here about it), Where/When did this happen ? Any pictures, witness accounts ?.

For the third and last time, as I said, I won't do your homework for you, not now, not ever. The only beliefs that are relevant are the ones that you create for yourself by going through your own process of growth (or lack thereof if that is what you decide).

Go grow...or not...it's your choice.

And for the third time you made the claim that i have no imagination, and that yours is better because you can think of ten.

I call BS on your claim.

Go channel a cat you fraud.

Channeling Cats. Arjun of The Yahyel via Wieteke Koolhof Part 3 Group Channeling - The Yahyel. The Shalanaya. Official First Contact with Extraterrestrials Aliens due soon. Reality, not science fiction.

The Yahyel. The Shalanaya. Official First Contact with Extraterrestrials Aliens due soon. Reality, not science fiction. - Details are now available about the Yahyel due to visit us in the future.

Maldek House
Welcome to Maldek House, an esoteric multimedia publishing company exploring the fringe of book and ebook subjects from alien contact, telepathy and asmr to intelligent dinosaurs, conscious planets and manifesting humans. We also have books and ebooks on recipes, insects, learning English as a Second Language, and more. Our blogs explore more down to Earth subjects so if you'd like to know more about travel, wine and food, we've got a blog for that. If books aren't your thing, we have a number of Youtube channels on a variety of subjects from Wine Reviews and Travel Diaries to simple excerpt readings and ESL help. We have a couple of simple apps too. One on reminding you to drink water called Water Warner (PC), and one to help you practice speaking in English called Speak English Practice Videos (Google Play). In other departments we have private conversation, pronunciation and IELTS tutors available for private English lessons in Brisbane, Sydney and Melbourne. Maldek House is always willing to create something new, expand into other areas, and keep an open mind. Our next goal is a bookshop/cafe/wine bar in Melbourne called Yahyels. Find out more by following the links below.

Maldek House Books Ebooks Videos Software Community Services and more

I prefer to deal with these things sequentially. When you give me the other 9, I will address it. You promised ten.

But you cant do it can you ? You criticized my imagination but your own only runs to the claims, not the actual examples.
Underlying every thought is a belief typically a belief that is fear based. Now I understand what you are all up in arms over this thread. You feel belittled, that, in your mind, I attacked your very self-worth.

If that is the experience you wish to take from this exchange, be my guest. That experience can be very valid for you but let me ask a question.

Why in the world would you care one iota about my opinion of you (which you have created for a purpose)? What is your (perceived) benefit of doing so?

The Alliance of Worlds / Interstellar Alliance / The Federation / Collective Galactic Consciousness / Galactic Federation / The Collective / and other descriptions of the extraterrestrial alliance or association of worlds that has been watching Earth for aeons has read the energy of Earth and decided that real contact is due.

It’s been revealed that the quarantine period of Earth for open contact with galactic civilisations ended on a well-known date 21st/22nd December 2012.

The Yahyel are our extraterrestrial brothers and sisters who live on another planet not far from us. This is not science fiction. This is reality.

Find out when they’re due to make open, world contact with the human race, and how you can have individual contact with them before then in this remarkable book:

Yahyel. First Contact with the Yahyel the Shalanaya. New book describes their culture, customs etc. If you're into UFOs, aliens, extraterrestrials and more, this book is for you! - The Yahyel. The Shalanaya. Official First Contact with Extraterrestrials Aliens due soon. Reality, not science fiction.

They are coming "soon" want to know when ?

Buy our book.........

You feel belittled, that, in your mind, I attacked your very self-worth.

That would only be true if you had substantiated your claim i had no imagination by providing the Ten options your superior imagination could easily envisage.

Since you cant do that, your claim is invalid.

You are all noise, no signal.

...You are correct that there are many skeptics and doubters, and justifiably so. Anyone with an imagination can conjure up a story, and no doubt there are impostors and frauds out there. But I haven't had the opportunity to engage with someone who channels, and I do not arbitrarily dismiss it as possible, and I look forward to further communication.

Actually, you channel all the time (Higher Mind through to physical reality) it's automatic, but I understand what you are alluding, third party channeling.

Since there are infinite possibilities, everything is possible however what is relevant (probable) for you is another state of being entirely. By acknowledging that nothing should be arbitrarily dismissed, you have expressed that vibration most successfully. Best of luck in your journey, US.

Here's the fraud.

The Yahyel are our extraterrestrial brothers and sisters who live on another planet not far from us. This is not science fiction. This is reality.

This is presented as a fact.

A fact is something that has really occurred or is actually true. The usual test for a statement of fact is verifiability—that is, whether it can be demonstrated to correspond to experience.

Event, item of information, or state of affairs existing, observed, or known to have happened, and which is confirmed or validated to such an extent that it is considered 'reality.'

Read more: What is a fact? definition and meaning

You are free to "believe" whatever you like, but if you present that information as "fact" the onus is on you to provide the proof. You've claimed as Fact that your imagination can easily think of ten options, but when pressed for proof you've dodged.

The people at Yahyel.com claim "reality" But with no proof. Facts are able to be tested and the empirical evidence checked to see if they confirm the claim.

That's the scientific method and it serves us well. I think you are confusing faith with facts.

Your higher mind knows this, that's why its given you a "cheat" that allows faith to be presented as fact. Things like there are infinite possibilities, everything is possible, Some people will see them, while others who's vibrations are wrong will not. These are workarounds to the fact checking process.

Last edited by a moderator:
That would only be true if you had substantiated your claim i had no imagination by providing the Ten options your superior imagination could easily envisage.

Since you cant do that, your claim is invalid.

You are all noise, no signal.

If that is your conclusion, fine with me. But you will have to deal with the fact that you have spent a lot of your time and effort chasing this "invalid" poster. Which brings us full circle to this...

What would you ask ET if you could?

The primary, fundamental difference between us is that I consider nothing invalid although I may show a preference, a choice, for one POV over another. This thread has been illuminating its polarity and within the polarity is clarity, choice, physical action.

Same for you whether or not you realize this is entirely up to you.

Back