• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Video of Saucer-Pod UFO while filming Chemtrails Los Angeles 28 March, 2011

JRTV

Paranormal Maven
In 2011, the Los Angeles area was getting inundated with chemtrails.

It started the very first day of 2011, with planes spraying a giant tic-tac-toe gameboard in the sky. That day I took four photos of them about four seconds apart, and saw strange orbs in the shot.

At the end of March I made an effort to videotape the chemtrails as they were being sprayed to document the heavy spraying, and also to see if I could capture anything else.

Well, I completely forgot about this video until last week. I assumed I just caught chemtrails, but upon closer inspection an object flies by that clearly looks like an oval pod or saucer of some sort. A bird would have a different shape that would change, and this was surely no balloon.

IMG_2759.PNG
IMG_2790.PNG

I'm on the search for other sources to get this one further analyzed.

IMG_2791.PNG

Bug or small bird purely based on the distance from the object being focused on. i.e. chemtrial miles away bug few feet away would be my assumption.

In the first pic, there seems to be 3 additional 'ghost' images or partially visible objects all equidistant along a horizontal line. I personally don't think it's an insect because to me it looks easily as least as far away as would make insect invisible in the photo.

I don't know if these ghost images are something to do with the camera or lenses, or a long exposure etc, I'm just not qualified in that area but I'll go as far as saying as I think the main one is a solid object at a fair distance.

These ghost images have to be some imprint of the main object or identical but transparent objects because they have the identical guitar-pick shape in the same orientation. Do you also see these 'extra' images in the first photograph?

In the first pic, there seems to be 3 additional 'ghost' images or partially visible objects all equidistant along a horizontal line. I personally don't think it's an insect because to me it looks easily as least as far away as would make insect invisible in the photo.

I don't know if these ghost images are something to do with the camera or lenses, or a long exposure etc, I'm just not qualified in that area but I'll go as far as saying as I think the main one is a solid object at a fair distance.

These ghost images have to be some imprint of the main object or identical but transparent objects because they have the identical guitar-pick shape in the same orientation. Do you also see these 'extra' images in the first photograph?

Hi Goggs!

Yes. I very much noticed the either ghost images, flashes or some kind of contrail forming on top of this thing. It goes from a white puff to reddish to amber-ish.

IMG_2754.PNG IMG_2755.PNG IMG_2757.PNG IMG_2760.PNG IMG_2762.PNG

Other than noting flight characteristics and the fact that no wings are deployed, this does not seem to be a bird or bug at all.

I'm focused well above a four story building, and a bug would have to fly through a fairly narrow depth of field to be seen with that kind of clarity...and with that kind of clarity legs, wings and back wing-hulls would be visible. Also insects have a tendency to fly in curves, not right thru the sky with a straight trajectory.

A few more closeups.

IMG_2828.PNG IMG_2831.PNG IMG_2833.PNG IMG_2834.PNG

This is so far to me to be an "unknown", and as I said before, would really like to get it further analyzed. Any software or hardware recommendations are appreciated.

Thanks for commenting, and hope your sky-watching continues to get more interesting!

Bug or small bird purely based on the distance from the object being focused on. i.e. chemtrial miles away bug few feet away would be my assumption.

Naturally I already considered that and would not have posted it had I thought it were a bird or bug.

No wings are deployed at all, and I know no birds or bugs that emit color from the top that goes from white to red to amberish.

LAChemtrails2bbb.JPG
I start out pulled back, showing the side and top of the building with the chemtrail in the background.

Then I push in and focus on the chemtrail.

LAChemtrails2Still.JPG
Here am focused fairly tight in on the chemtrail, above the building. The object is NOT just a few feet away. It would be a total blob.

That would have to be a tremendously large bug to be able to see it that clearly. And once again, no wings?

Several birds pass by in the full two minute clip, but they all look like birds...with wings flapping and jagged edges indicating wings, tail, legs, beak...

None of that shows with the object in question.

Many have a tendency to look at a third of the clip and make a quick judgment...hopefully you saw the whole thing.

Plus finding other captures that have been proven to not be hoaxes, bugs or birds that look much the same...well... I disagree with you.

(Images below courtesy of UFO Casebook)

1958KaizukaJapan.jpg

italy1978.jpg

argentina041306.jpg

This is an unknown.

This is so far to me to be an "unknown", and as I said before, would really like to get it further analyzed. Any software or hardware recommendations are appreciated ...
Looks to me like a fly buzzing past closer to the lens. If you look close you can see the wings flapping and dangling legs ( sorry ).

I've largely remained unimpressed by most of the UFO photos I've seen.
Which kind? Videos give much more data. When we are analyzing are we looking for metal objects and nothing else? What are we assuming videos and photos can prove? I can’t see them proving anything is ET. What are we looking for?

Looks to me like a fly buzzing past closer to the lens. If you look close you can see the wings flapping and dangling legs ( sorry ).
No. I dont see any wings and dangling legs. Thats just silly.

You're the first one I dialogued with when I joined the forum, Randall. Considering your expertise in this field, I have to say I'm a wee bit disappointed. lol (kidding)

When I mentioned it was still an "unknown" to me, I wasn't asking for someone to come identify it for me. I've already answered that question...I would never have posted this if even remotely thought it was a "fly".
What I DID say specifically was "...and as I said before, would really like to get it further analyzed. Any software or hardware recommendations are appreciated."

I've asked this several times, but no answers. Why do folks ignore the request for "info on hardware or software to further analyze" and immediately go to "identifying it"?

I originally posted this in 2016. Since then, I've witnessed and filmed more of these kinds of objects. One capture in 2017 shows the object changing shape as it changes direction and flashes different colours.

I wrote about them here:
Dark Orb UFOs

Nothing in the article calling these objects et or spaceships. Just describing the experiences in detail, and includes vids and screen captures to show what they look like as they move. Regarding the works of Irena Scott, TJ Constable and Jay Alfred, these might be some kind of a natural Earth phenomenon...not "bugs" that can change shape and flash different colours.

Not looking for a "medal" here, nor assuming any capture can prove any thousands of hypotheses out there...just sharing data for folks to compare to other captures.

Thanks for taking a look.

In 2011, the Los Angeles area was getting inundated with chemtrails.

It started the very first day of 2011, with planes spraying a giant tic-tac-toe gameboard in the sky. That day I took four photos of them about four seconds apart, and saw strange orbs in the shot.

At the end of March I made an effort to videotape the chemtrails as they were being sprayed to document the heavy spraying, and also to see if I could capture anything else.

Well, I completely forgot about this video until last week. I assumed I just caught chemtrails, but upon closer inspection an object flies by that clearly looks like an oval pod or saucer of some sort. A bird would have a different shape that would change, and this was surely no balloon.

IMG_2759.PNG
IMG_2790.PNG

I'm on the search for other sources to get this one further analyzed.

IMG_2791.PNG

Have you sent this video to Marc Dantonio or Bruce Maccabee? I assume you’re probably aware of them, but if not, Marc’s MUFON’s chief photo analyst, and Bruce is an optical physicist known to analyze UFO photos/videos. Both are pretty unbiased, and just follow the data.

No. I dont see any wings and dangling legs. Thats just silly.
Just because you can't see what I'm talking about on your screen doesn't mean it's silly. There are lots of these kinds of videos, and insects are the common cause. I'm also willing to admit that maybe I'm wrong, which is more than you're seemingly capable of doing, so just carry on and believe whatever you want.

Chemtrails are another issue. Something is going on with those that aren't simply contrails.

Just because you can't see what I'm talking about on your screen doesn't mean it's silly. There are lots of these kinds of videos, and insects are the common cause. I'm also willing to admit that maybe I'm wrong, which is more than you're seemingly capable of doing, so just carry on and believe whatever you want.

Chemtrails are another issue. Something is going on with those that aren't simply contrails.

So called "chemtrails" are easy to make. Especially the tic-tac-toe design.

We see them all the time over the Canadian prairies

Canadian Snowbirds are a precision flying team who practice regularly .... often they will trail smoke for exactly 5 miles .... then re-fly the same spot at 90* and create a perfect grid that looks exactly like a huge tic-tac-toe in the sky.

The trick is to do each pass at a slightly higher altitude otherwise the wake turbulence will disturb the first series of "chemtrails". From the ground it looks perfect and lasts for a long time in calm conditions.

When the Canadians get bored they will do a few over USA .... which of course keeps the 30 year old chemtrial conspiracies going.

Any design you want ... just give us a call ... 1-800-CHEMTRAILS

Attachments

• snowbirds 1.JPG
    snowbirds 1.JPG
    36.4 KB · Views: 1
  • snowbirds 2.JPG
    snowbirds 2.JPG
    72.9 KB · Views: 1
Those nighttime huge UFO flying triangles are also easy to do. (eg: Phoenix lights)

Nine aircraft flying in a precision V formation .... landing lights on and pointing straight down

Overfly a populated area and voila .... a UFO sighting is birthed.

Just that easy.

Nothing to say about software Randall? We all see different things. I see a table and chairs and even a waiter if I try hard enough. But willing to be wrong too if I could get that second question answered! Not here to talk about ‘flies’, especially after posting more evidence of how other people have captured these.

Thanks anyway.

Nothing to say about software Randall? We all see different things. I see a table and chairs and even a waiter if I try hard enough. But willing to be wrong too if I could get that second question answered! Not here to talk about ‘flies’, especially after posting more evidence of how other people have captured these.

Thanks anyway.
Maybe it's not a fly. Maybe it's a bee, or a moth, or a bird, but the visual cues the thing leaves aren't in my imagination, so your comment is just being defensive, and just because there appear to be similar videos that other people have assumed to be something extraordinary only means that they've also jumped to the same unlikely conclusion ( notice I say "unlikely" - not "wrong" or "false" )

Someplace out there is a study where the same phenomena was duplicated even better than the video I already posted, but it's been a while since I looked into these sorts of cases. It all started for me when the so-called "flying rods" started making news. I looked at dozens of cases and videos. I did manage to find one below that you might find interesting, even if it doesn't match your clip as well as others I've seen.

Flying Rods Explained​

My "flying saucer" pictures were much better quality.

Early 1970's ... I worked at the local daily newspaper in the advertising department.

We had a professional photographer in the news department , when the Billy Meier UFO pictures were released I showed them to him .... very easy to do he said.

Take a shiny metallic disc and throw it in the air and photograph it with a high speed lens.

So we did .... borrowed one of my moms metal pie plates .... tossed it with a bit of spin , just like throwing a Frisbee .... I had bought one of the first black and white Polaroid cameras ... and it took several attempts before getting a good photo .... my friend would throw it and say "now" which was my signal to press the button.

The trick was to position everything so that parts of a tree , and roof-line of a house were in the lower part of the picture .... thus the "disc" would look like it was about 1/4 mile away in the sky.

The one good photo was quite convincing ..... I wanted to keep going until I had more .... trouble was I had already used about $10 worth of Polaroids ... and in those days my weekly salary was only $50 so I had to stop.

Plus my mom was not very happy to see her pie plate landing amongst all the dirt and dog poop in our back yard

Have you sent this video to Marc Dantonio or Bruce Maccabee? I assume you’re probably aware of them, but if not, Marc’s MUFON’s chief photo analyst, and Bruce is an optical physicist known to analyze UFO photos/videos. Both are pretty unbiased, and just follow the data.
No, I have not, but I have been in touch with Brumac before and will probably try contacting him again.

Thank you SO much for staying on topic and at least providing some clues. Cheers.

So called "chemtrails" are easy to make. Especially the tic-tac-toe design.

We see them all the time over the Canadian prairies

Canadian Snowbirds are a precision flying team who practice regularly .... often they will trail smoke for exactly 5 miles .... then re-fly the same spot at 90* and create a perfect grid that looks exactly like a huge tic-tac-toe in the sky.

The trick is to do each pass at a slightly higher altitude otherwise the wake turbulence will disturb the first series of "chemtrails". From the ground it looks perfect and lasts for a long time in calm conditions.

When the Canadians get bored they will do a few over USA .... which of course keeps the 30 year old chemtrial conspiracies going.

Any design you want ... just give us a call ... 1-800-CHEMTRAILS

Not really into changing the subject to contrails and chemtrails, but I'll respond enough to state there is a difference. I'll include the fact that I grew up on air force bases, attended the academy where I had several hours of flight training, and served as a satellite ops officer.

Contrails are vapor/condensation trails and disappear within a few seconds to a few minutes.

Chemtrails....or whatever one wants to call them...stratospheric aerosol injection is another term, so is geo-engineering. Basically they are a form of cloudseeding where actual chemicals are injected into the atmosphere to dissipate and block sunlight. At least that's what they do here. We have clear blue skies here that are beautiful, but when these planes start spraying, the blue sky doesnt stay long. If you observe them closely, the trails expand, unwind, and create a kind of mist that dissipates the sun and makes the sky a dull whitish blue to whitish grey. Never in my af career have I seen contrails "unwind" and cause light dissipation over an entire geographic area. What the chemicals are, vary. Enough has been written about them for folks to research. There are several theories around their purpose but I wont comment on them here as the thread is NOT about chemtrails...or "stratospheric aerosol injection", if that term makes people feel better.

The thread is about the object I captured and what kinds of software and or hardware exists to analyze videos further.

Maybe it's not a fly. Maybe it's a bee, or a moth, or a bird, but the visual cues the thing leaves aren't in my imagination, so your comment is just being defensive,

I never said it was your "imagination". I said we all see different things, and I'm totally fine with that. If me disagreeing with you is deemed "defensive", well...so be it. I'm defending myself from the accusation that I dont know the difference between an orb and a fly. I do...
and just because there appear to be similar videos that other people have assumed to be something extraordinary only means that they've also jumped to the same unlikely conclusion ( notice I say "unlikely" - not "wrong" or "false" )

Several of your posts regarding videos railroad the same thing...everything captured on video is a bug, bird, drone, satellites, etc. You've implied what people are seeing are holographic projections from military technology. Yet...you never share any of your experiences nor have you shared any videos that you have captured yourself. Have you had sightings? I love the A Kruse video you posted. Are those all projections of military tech, or are they examples of orbs that so many are capturing?

To make a blanket statement that everything else anyone is capturing are also misidentified mundane objects, and that they are all jumping to unlikely conclusions is disingenuous and very non-specific. Which ones? Where?
Someplace out there is a study where the same phenomena was duplicated even better than the video I already posted, but it's been a while since I looked into these sorts of cases. It all started for me when the so-called "flying rods" started making news. I looked at dozens of cases and videos. I did manage to find one below that you might find interesting, even if it doesn't match your clip as well as others I've seen.

Thanks for posting the "rod" info even though it has little to do what with what I'm discussing here.

I've captured one of those as well... I posted it for study...

I have no opinion on what these are yet...but I will say that I saw a large one of these several years ago during a visit to Joshua Tree. I thought it was some kind of huge origami until I tripped on the Jose Escamilla film. It was about three feet long and about a foot wide.

But "rods" is not what I'm talking about here.

Flying Rods Explained​

Back