• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Unusual 9/11 video

I can not comment on the structural integrity of buildings when being plowed into by big airliners.
The building was designed to withstand multiple airliner strikes. This was in response to the Empire State building accident.

But, I have read things from those who do and the majority think that these buildings would ot have withstood the heat generated by the fires.
the majority of the fuel exploded outside the building. didn't you see the fire ball? office fires do not generate enough heat to cause a total symmetrical collapse of that type of building.

However, by and large the consensus is that the intense heat caused the steel to melt...
I am a blacksmith and know about melting temps of steel, office fires can not MELT steel.

The other buildings that collapsed were domino effect.
core columns can not collapse within themselves. If you had downloaded the blueprints and saw how 1 and 2 were constructed you would know this. Because of your lack of knowledge I offer this basic scenario. A stack of records on a spindle, the records can fall (floors) but the spindle (core columns) can not unless severed.

The other thing is that there are no whistle blowers on this grand conspiracy.
Compartmentalization and "suicides" help prevent this.

...I just can not wrap myself around that.
why not? there are more questions than answers. I look for the truth and get ad hom attacks, you and others accept the pablum fed you because it is easier and you can't wrap yourself around it. Lame. The Patriot in me questions my government. We the People are their boss, or have you forgotten that?

OR, he has a shity memory (something there is a lot more evidence for) and confused the sequence of events.

The problem with all this conspiracy BS is people seek to make a mountain out of mole hill it was a bloody terrorist organization with links to numerous terror groups in the Middle Eastern and its supporters in the USA and around the World. If you want to go after the so USA Authorities as the 'boggy man' then go for it but remember the people who died on 9/11 :(and the folks who are still bunkered down in Afaganistan and Iraq:)

There is nothing usual about that video. BBC News probably received information from their sources on the ground that WTC 7 had fallen and announced it prematurely before confirming it.

You have to remember also there is a time difference between the UK and the United States and I don't see a time stamp to confirm the hour of this broadcast.

Pixel you claim to have studied the plans of the Twin Towers, but only a few months ago. A member of the forum (Xylo not sure?) posted a old video about the actual construction of the Twin Towers, and I confronted you on your posting about the construction. Due to the fact you were mistaken in many areas of your posting and the video had proven beyond all doubt's you had been mistaken and I'm being diplomatic to you were I don't need to be.

Please list the mistakes. I have made lots of mistakes in my life. I will gladly admit when I am wrong. If I didn't reply at the time it was probably due to dB locking the thread or banning me.

I've read and thought about this 911 business over the years just too damn much. I apologize for even getting into it here. I find it distasteful at this point in my life to even discuss it. Everyone wants to superimpose something on whatever it is you have to say if it doesn't go lock-step with the official story. It isn't worth talking about. Again, my apologies for doing so. I'll try to restrict my comments to other subjects here on out for my own sake more than anything else. I know the buildings collapsed from structural weakening because the fires were just so intense because the harley man told me on 911. Nuff said.

To be clear, I dont think the "Official Story" is bullet proof. I have read enough to see valid questions being asked. For me it's the implications of vast conspiracy that really bother me. In almost 10 years since we should have had at least someone involved in such a conspiracy step forward if it were real. To my knowledge we have not. I think the logistical dificulties in pulling it plus a coverup abou it are far and away more difficult that the terrorist explanation.

Now, to be fair, I think there is evidence to point to a bunch of groups using the aftermath for serious gain. But to me these are isolated in of themselves and do not constitute a collusive conspiracy.

Please list the mistakes. I have made lots of mistakes in my life. I will gladly admit when I am wrong. If I didn't reply at the time it was probably due to dB locking the thread or banning me.

I'm not going to start posting old 9/11 stuff all over again. You were wrong back then and your wrong now. And Steel will fail at a certain heat, and if you study, the videos of when the second plane hit the second tower.The Impact hole started of small and then it got bigger and moved to a different corner of the second tower. Here is evidence that the fire was melting the steel, if you were correct Pixel, the opposite would be true.

Yes steel will lose strength and even melt at certain temps. I am well aware of melting temps of steel as I use a technique called forge welding in the construction of my damascus steel for knife blades. You have to bring the temp of the steel just under melting temps (approx 1800 degrees F) then gently tap the layers together to get the layers to bond.

We will have to agree to disagree.

Yes steel will lose strength and even melt at certain temps. I am well aware of melting temps of steel as I use a technique called forge welding in the construction of my damascus steel for knife blades. You have to bring the temp of the steel just under melting temps (approx 1800 degrees F) then gently tap the layers together to get the layers to bond.

We will have to agree to disagree.

Can't win with you!!! Study the tapes Pixel or videos. Jeez Pixel the fire would have to pass through steel to damage another part of the building, the plane hit one corner of the second Tower and then the fire rapidly spread around to other corners, this is a confirmation the steel failed or was being melted. It not rocket science!!

For me it's the implications of vast conspiracy that really bother me.

What a minute, wait a minute! Are you trying to imply that the "offical story" is not one of a vast conspiracy in and of itself? Is that what you are saying? Do you acutally believe that the official 911 Commission report does not detail what can only be referred to as a "vast conspiracy?" To be fair Ron, you must realize that whatever preconcieved notions you have in your mind about alternative "vast conspiracy" stories doesn't mean that is what pixialsmith, myself, or anyone else who sheds doubt on the "official story" is talking about.

Can't win with you!!! Study the tapes Pixel or videos. Jeez Pixel the fire would have to pass through steel to damage another part of the building, the plane hit one corner of the second Tower and then the fire rapidly spread around to other corners, this is a confirmation the steel failed or was being melted. It not rocket science!!

I have studied every available video. It is painfully obvious you do not know what you are talking about in reference to fire and steel. I can not discuss this with someone so ignorant. Sorry, study up on the properties of steel and the blueprints and come back in a few years.

I have studied every available video. It is painfully obvious you do not know what you are talking about in reference to fire and steel. I can not discuss this with someone so ignorant. Sorry, study up on the properties of steel and the blueprints and come back in a few years.

Your delusional Pixel and your sucking other delusional people into your camp. Enjoy.

I have no camp. When you have studied this as long as I have, when you have worked with fire and steel as long as I have, when you have studied the blueprints and basic laws of science, please come back and we will talk.

What a minute, wait a minute! Are you trying to imply that the "offical story" is not one of a vast conspiracy in and of itself? Is that what you are saying? Do you acutally believe that the official 911 Commission report does not detail what can only be referred to as a "vast conspiracy?"
No, I think every investigative commission is conspiratorial if in only the context of "lets hurry and declare this as case closed so we can dispense closure and get back to business as usual". I have always found these are typically more about blame mitigation than true investigative interest. There is never a re-examination of evidence or followup reports taking in account new aspects. The final report is just that, the final word and that stance is disingenuous to any real investigative process of any highly complex subject. Now, I don't think that this translates in to a blueprint indictment for the events of 911.

To be fair Ron, you must realize that whatever preconcieved notions you have in your mind about alternative "vast conspiracy" stories doesn't mean that is what pixialsmith, myself, or anyone else who sheds doubt on the "official story" is talking about.
And it may not be. I just hear things like this and wonder about who and what must be involved to pull it off. If your points are that someone other than Osama Bin Laden was the terrorist behind this then I guess I don't know enough about those organizations to really formulate an opinion. But every time I read this subject the conjecture surrounding the events harken back to Bush/Cheney et al conspiring to do this in order to hide the loss/theft of over a billion dollars. That stuff implies a massive conspiratorial operation to setup the day and an unimaginably colossal one to deal with the aftermath.

the government spent more on clintons blow job investigation than they did on 9/11

Sheesh ... America is totally screwed. Goodnight sweet Prince ... oh and don't leave the light on when you leave the building :eek:

This was another "Oh God I Truly Despair" broadcast on behalf of the "Why should I give a damn about what happened anymore??" Party ...

Below is another 9/11 movie that is a bit avant garde but very informative. The beginning "credits/introduction" is a little annoying, If you want to get the the meat of the movie start about 30 minutes in. I bet you go back and watch the beginning later. I highly suggest watching it to the very end. I personally don't care for the artistic way it is done but the content is worth it. Talk about a deep rabbit hole. A must see if you are a "truther" or a lier.

Who Killed John O'Neill? Video

I watched this again this morning and found it more interesting the second time around.

That stuff implies a massive conspiratorial operation to setup the day and an unimaginably colossal one to deal with the aftermath.

No ... with a bought media in the US, the infrastructure for a cover up is already there. And ... a massive operation is not needed if the right people are in the right place at the right time. Also things are heavily compartmentalised in the military and intelligence services so only a few people at the top knew everything. I'm not even entirely sure that Bush knew everything of what was going down on 9/11. Look at his face when he's told the second plane has hit. It looks like someone has just kicked him in the teeth. He's got a look on his face that kind of says "oh my god, the zionist crazies have really done it ...".

No ... with a bought media in the US, the infrastructure for a cover up is already there. And ... a massive operation is not needed if the right people are in the right place at the right time. Also things are heavily compartmentalised in the military and intelligence services so only a few people at the top knew everything. I'm not even entirely sure that Bush knew everything of what was going down on 9/11. Look at his face when he's told the second plane has hit. It looks like someone has just kicked him in the teeth. He's got a look on his face that kind of says "oh my god, the zionist crazies have really done it ...".

A real President with no fore knowledge would have leapt to his feet and made his way as quick as possible to some sort of command center. I guess the pet goat story was just getting good.

Back