• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Unusual 9/11 video

Combine this scripted stuff above with BBC broadcasting the collapse of WTC 7 about 25 minutes early and it should make you go, hmmm.

YouTube - Flight 93 Crashes into Camp David! (PART-1)

I think these kind of mistakes were made all over the place that day. It was a chaotic and difficult time for everyone. I hink news media reporting something on that day should not be taken as proof of anything.

---------- Post added at 04:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:26 AM ----------

Combine this scripted stuff above with BBC broadcasting the collapse of WTC 7 about 25 minutes early and it should make you go, hmmm.
Is this claim because you see a portion of the building in the background? Have you done the research on how the building actually collapsed?

I guess I am perplexed. Are you saying that there was an organized conspiracy of The US government, FBI, CIA, World Wide News Media, American Airlines, Delta Airlines, The US Military, and certain elements of private industry?

I think these kind of mistakes were made all over the place that day. It was a chaotic and difficult time for everyone. I hink news media reporting something on that day should not be taken as proof of anything.

---------- Post added at 04:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:26 AM ----------

Is this claim because you see a portion of the building in the background? Have you done the research on how the building actually collapsed?

I guess I am perplexed. Are you saying that there was an organized conspiracy of The US government, FBI, CIA, World Wide News Media, American Airlines, Delta Airlines, The US Military, and certain elements of private industry?

Agree with this paranoia running deep with the conspiracy crowd :pwho look for anything to bash the USA (why live there if you don't like it?) and please don't insult the FBI, CIA, US Military which has many good men and women who serve with dignity and stand for freedom of speech . :D

God Bless America:D

Now that is funny Ron. I have not stopped researching this event since it happened. Have YOU done any research? Do you know how the WTC buildings were constructed? Did you know WTC7 was a basically a building within a building? It was rebuilt to withstand terror attacks because it was the Mayors command center bunker, yet we are to believe a very small amount of damage and a few office fires caused it to globally collapse symmetrically into a nice tidy pile. That can't happen.

I didn't plan this false flag event so I do not know who did it.

---------- Post added at 01:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:03 PM ----------

Agree with this paranoia running deep with the conspiracy crowd :pwho look for anything to bash the USA (why live there if you don't like it?) and please don't insult the FBI, CIA, US Military which has many good men and women who serve with dignity and stand for freedom of speech . :D

God Bless America:D

How dare you say I don't like the USA! I love my country. Where did I insult the FBI, CIA or the Military? :(

I didn't plan this false flag event so I do not know who did it.

I don't think the USA authorities would find that amusing and more likey a inslut to memory to all thoses service men and women, emergency services, medical service, pilots, passangers and children who died on that day and after.

I am proud you love your nation so you should:) and freedom of speech which has come with cost of thousand of men and many women in uniform through the generation for it.:) Furthermore, who are you going to call if a terrorist does coming knocking on your door the USA authorities?
Peace,
BF

blowfish if you had done just an ounce of research you would know that false flag operations are nothing new to our military tactics. Pearl Harbor, Northwoods, Gulf of Tonkin etc etc... it is a tactic used for centuries.

Furthermore, who are you going to call if a terrorist does coming knocking on your door the USA authorities?
I live in Minnesota, we don't call anyone. We greet any terrorist (foreign or domestic) with a 45 caliber. :)

Don't know why anyone can't pick the South Park version I posted in another thread, that Bush or Cheney aren't the masterminds of the attacks but that the 9/11 conspiracy theories are in and of themselves the government conspiracy. While neither make sense it makes more sense than what the truthers say and it would be infinitely easier to pull off. Seems pretty obvious to me that all these truthers are government stooges. :)

Don't know why anyone can't pick the South Park version I posted in another thread, that Bush or Cheney aren't the masterminds of the attacks but that the 9/11 conspiracy theories are in and of themselves the government conspiracy. While neither make sense it makes more sense than what the truthers say and it would be infinitely easier to pull off. I don't believe either, of course, but if I had to pick one I'd go with the SP version.

Bush couldn't find his way out of a paper bag much less plan an event like 9/11.

Bush also had some sort of remote viewing capability, He claimed twice that he watched on TV the plane hit the first tower, then as he pondered it he was told a 2nd plane hit a tower.

President Bush Holds Town Hall Meeting
[CNN, Aired December 4, 2001]

QUESTION: One thing, Mr. President, is that you have no idea how much you've done for this country, and another thing is that how did you feel when you heard about the terrorist attack?

BUSH: Well...

(APPLAUSE)

Thank you, Jordan (ph).

Well, Jordan (ph), you're not going to believe what state I was in when I heard about the terrorist attack. I was in Florida. And my chief of staff, Andy Card -- actually I was in a classroom talking about a reading program that works. And I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower -- the TV was obviously on, and I use to fly myself, and I said, "There's one terrible pilot." And I said, "It must have been a horrible accident."

But I was whisked off there -- I didn't have much time to think about it, and I was sitting in the classroom, and Andy Card, my chief who was sitting over here walked in and said, "A second plane has hit the tower. America's under attack."

And Jordan (ph), I wasn't sure what to think at first. You know, I grew up in a period of time where the idea of America being under attack never entered my mind -- just like your daddy and mother's mind probably. And I started thinking hard in that very brief period of time about what it meant to be under attack. I knew that when I got all the facts that we were under attack, there would be hell to pay for attacking America.

CNN.com - Transcripts

President Holds Town Hall Forum on Economy in California
[whitehouse.gov, January 5, 2002]

"I was sitting there, and my Chief of Staff -- well, first of all, when we walked into the classroom, I had seen this plane fly into the first building. There was a TV set on..." [whitehouse.gov]

Bush couldn't find his way out of a paper bag much less plan an event like 9/11.

Bush also had some sort of remote viewing capability, He claimed twice that he watched on TV the plane hit the first tower, then as he pondered it he was told a 2nd plane hit a tower.

Yep, that's what you would say, ain't it? How much are they payin' ya' anyway? I'm on to you. :)

Bush is the one who said twice he saw the first plane hit the first building. It was not televised until 9/12. I call that remote viewing.

I do not understand your question. Why would someone be paying me to post facts? Who is "they"?

Sorry. I am still not understanding. I do not work for the government.

Do have any sort of constructive comment or question?

You want to chalk up the BBC premature news of the collapse of the WTC7 and the subsequent convenient loss of signal to a "chaotic day?" You find nothing strange about that at all? For Pete's sake! And why is it that when things like this get pointed out that suddenly the person who points it out is supposed to have some completed theory with evidence showing who was actually behind it? Have you done your research on the collapse of WTC7? Does the name Barry Jennings ring a bell? If not, do not pass go, do not collect $200. Oh, wait ... it was all explained in the 911 commission report ... oh, wait ... no it wasn't. What could I have been thinking relying on my lying eyes like that? Yes, yes, yes, a bunch of yahoos who were terrible pilots performed some aviation miracles (see the flight path to the pentagon for one) on 911 and knocked down three buildings that day and blew the hell out of a third with three planes, some box cutters, all the while singing praises to their imaginary friend. That makes perfect sense, I don't know why we all don't just nod our heads and celebrate the miraculous disappearance of the oil in the gulf and the end of the Iraq war! Wheeeeeeee!

P.S. I for one do not claim to know who in the hell was really behind the events of 911. You'll just have to pardon me for not believing the "official story" on this like I don't believe the official story on the JFK assassination, the gulf of Tonkine, or the attack on the USS Liberty.

P.S.S. We know what happened and why the buildings collapsed because told us right after it happened. I mean, why did they waste all that time and money on the 911 Commission. I mean the ^$%#ing white house did all they could to delay the investigation knowing this guy had nailed it already. Right.

I am going to keep my comments generic and try not to insult a given side of this.

Here is my problem with this, and yes I have read a bunch about it. I am neither and architect nor a civil engineer. So I can not comment on the structural integrity of buildings when being plowed into by big airliners. I am also not an explosives or demolitions expert. So again, I have no experience or education to draw from. But, I have read things from those who do and the majority think that these buildings would ot have withstood the heat generated by the fires.

I will stipulate that there are some engineers/architects or Demolitions/explosives experts that disagree with this. However, by and large the consensus is that the intense heat caused the steel to melt and buckle resulting in a catastrophic structural integrity failure. The other buildings that collapsed were domino effect.

The other thing is that there are no whistle blowers on this grand conspiracy. We would have to include at least a few members from the FBI, CIA, NTSB, ATF, American Airlines, Delta Airlines, NBC, CBS, ABC, BBC, other major news outlets, U.S. Army, U.S. Air Force, U.S. Marine Corps, U.S. Navy, U.S. Coast Guard, DOD, INTERPOL, and probably a whole lot more Agencies not to mention the private industry people that would be in the know. Yet all we have is circumstantial evidence. We dont even have a guy saying, "I was part of the coverup" to hitch some of this stuff too.

Surely we can all look at this and see why many of us have serious issues with, if nothing else, the logistics of this sort of an operation.

Conversely, it would have been relatively easy(certainly compared to current security measures) to hijack a plane in 2001 using attitude, close quarters martial arts technique, box knives, and the pre-2001 hostage mode assumptions for airplane hijacks. It's kind of hard for me to look past this as to me it makes more sense and doesn't require a grand conspiracy of epic proportion to end 3000+ lives in the most vile form of anti-patriotism imaginable. I just can not wrap myself around that.

Again, he could have seen the second plane and not realized it until Card came over. This assumes that information is ubiquitous, instantaneous, and always correctly communicated. This is just not how things come at you in a crisis. It is very disjointed, emotional, frantic, and mistake ridden. It would honestly worry me more (in fact way more, as in starting to believe in a cover up conspiracy more) if all of the timelines and official stories matched up. All I see with this stuff is minute by minute crisis fog. That fog is thickest in the beginning and lighthouses are very difficult to spot early.

There is nothing usual about that video. BBC News probably received information from their sources on the ground that WTC 7 had fallen and announced it prematurely before confirming it.

You have to remember also there is a time difference between the UK and the United States and I don't see a time stamp to confirm the hour of this broadcast.

Pixel you claim to have studied the plans of the Twin Towers, but only a few months ago. A member of the forum (Xylo not sure?) posted a old video about the actual construction of the Twin Towers, and I confronted you on your posting about the construction. Due to the fact you were mistaken in many areas of your posting and the video had proven beyond all doubt's you had been mistaken and I'm being diplomatic to you were I don't need to be.

Bush is the one who said twice he saw the first plane hit the first building. It was not televised until 9/12. I call that remote viewing.

I do not understand your question. Why would someone be paying me to post facts? Who is "they"?

OR, he has a shity memory (something there is a lot more evidence for) and confused the sequence of events.

I've read and thought about this 911 business over the years just too damn much. I apologize for even getting into it here. I find it distasteful at this point in my life to even discuss it. Everyone wants to superimpose something on whatever it is you have to say if it doesn't go lock-step with the official story. It isn't worth talking about. Again, my apologies for doing so. I'll try to restrict my comments to other subjects here on out for my own sake more than anything else. I know the buildings collapsed from structural weakening because the fires were just so intense because the harley man told me on 911. Nuff said.

Back