• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

UFO Investigator Jeff Ritzmann to Reveal Personal Experiences on The Paracast

Because one is lying and the other isnt:D I believe Mr Stone is just full of shit.

I like the thread, and the posts are enlighting.
But you have to be careful, just because a person tells you, he doesnt know what is happening to him, and he doesnt have any answers doesnt mean he is being completely being honest as an individual.

David and jeff strike me as honest people i have listened to the storys they have told "they come across to me at least , as just two guys just searching for answers.They know there own reality, so it doesnt bother them, what i think to be honest.

Clifford stone, maybe the parcast could interview him? Ok we dont believe a word of what clifford stone said.... but let him have a voice?
David and Gene are masters at exposeing the frauds.... Clifford stone is a major face in ufology with dubious claims
we know of 57 different species QUESTIONS.....ok clifford describe every one of them
Clifford you siad you where in a elite unit that dealt with ufo crash retreivals
ok cliff, i doubt you just got a telephone phone call every now again telling you to go to a certain location, where there might be a crashed ufo.If real he must have meet with some serious people in the military , give names clifford.

Sadly i think its unlikely that Clifford would want to come on if he is friends with Paola. Thats the only problem with taking people like Paola to town on the show, it could lead to the show getting a reputation for bashing people, and then some of the people with more 'out-there' claims may give it a wide birth.
Would be absolutely amazing if they could get him on though

Sadly i think its unlikely that Clifford would want to come on if he is friends with Paola. Thats the only problem with taking people like Paola to town on the show, it could lead to the show getting a reputation for bashing people, and then some of the people with more 'out-there' claims may give it a wide birth.
Would be absolutely amazing if they could get him on though
Some might feel they can emerge victors in a debate, while others might enjoy the pressure and the pain. :D

Some might feel they can emerge victors in a debate, while others might enjoy the pressure and the pain. :D

Gene what about getting Bill Ryan and Kerry Cassidy from Camelot on? I know youve had them on, but they truly have gone off the deep end lately in what they believe, and more importantly who they believe.

I think it would be entertaining to hear them interviewed at this stage in their paranoia by people that arent doe-eyed believers. ie. Gene and Dave.

Gene, David! when are you going to question Jeff Ritzman more on his experiences? I Loved that 2006 ep on him and want MORE!!!!!!! PLEASE!!!!

Seriously, that has been my favorite episode thus far, and I know he has been on, but not as a guest, more as a host. Will he be a guest again?

Gene, David! when are you going to question Jeff Ritzman more on his experiences? I Loved that 2006 ep on him and want MORE!!!!!!! PLEASE!!!!

Seriously, that has been my favorite episode thus far, and I know he has been on, but not as a guest, more as a host. Will he be a guest again?

Yeah I second that. They have never really got around to asking him about more experiences. Jeff has been on the show a few times but more in a hosting capacity.

I assume you know about secondeclipse.com podcast?

Jeff has been on many other shows and touched on some things he hasn't here. Eerie radio, Jeremy's show, and Jeff's own is a starting point, for those interested.

I'm afraid it would be rehash for me, unless some interesting has happened to him of late.

Dolph, have you tried these?
  • 14 Jan 07 with Paul Kimball and Jeff (great episode)
  • Also i think Oct 29 06 has an hour of Jeff after Steven Greer
  • Apr 20 08 with Jeff and Don Ecker

Also Gareth posted a link earlier in this thread directly to Jeff's own podcast where his wife makes a guest appearance. AWltho they only appear to have one microphone and it sounds like Jeff hogs it cos you can hardly hear his wife. :p

Anyone know of any place i can read about people with similar experiences?
I'm still not comfortable with this whole account
*dodges rotten tomatoes*

whats not comfortable to you. If I can answer directly I will. But, I'll preface that by saying I have no net or phone access right now except for work. So it might be a bit before I can reply.

I thank Dave and Jer, as well as the rest of you for the kind words.

whats not comfortable to you. If I can answer directly I will. But, I'll preface that by saying I have no net or phone access right now except for work. So it might be a bit before I can reply.

HE'S ALIVE!! We miss ya buddy. Thought of you while watching Maiden Live in Rio last night on VH1.

That's an ass kicker show too. ;)

yeah I'm here temporarily, til I get out to vote...then it's back to the house with no phone nor net. But, it's spacious, and all my stuff is there. ;)

I just find it hard to imagine/believe/deal with the information as it is so out there. People have been throwing the rotten tomatoes at me in this post but I genuinly wasn't being offensive or anything of the sort.

I mean, can you blame me? Can you blame any person who hasnt had any of these crazy experiences to have trouble dealing with them in their head when they listen to them. I have had experiences, but i think i have been able to put all of them down to non paranormal occurances (with the possible exception of the black triangle).
I find it hard to deal with topics like this without having some sort of rationalisation in my head so I was wondering if there was anyone who had heard of people who had had similar experiences, and in fact i think you mentioned that you read about some. Was just wondering where I could find the info on similar cases so i could research more.

Anyway, thanks for sharing you're experiences, even if they freaked me out. :eek:

I mean, can you blame me? Can you blame any person who hasnt had any of these crazy experiences to have trouble dealing with them in their head when they listen to them.

No, not at all, I'm also not an "experiencer" (if that's the right term) and am coming at this from the same standpoint.

I just find it hard to imagine/believe/deal with the information as it is so out there. People have been throwing the rotten tomatoes at me in this post but I genuinly wasn't being offensive or anything of the sort.

I mean, can you blame me? Can you blame any person who hasnt had any of these crazy experiences to have trouble dealing with them in their head when they listen to them.

I didnt take anything you said as offensive. No, I don't blame you at all...in fact for years I didn't believe experiencers. I didn't connect my own weird instances to the UFO/alien subject, maybe denial, maybe just being oblivious to the high wierdness in connection to the subject. After all, the general public is by in large unaware of just how bizzarre the experience is.

Thats because so-called researchers know people wouldnt buy it if they went into that aspect. Thats where I have a huge issue with UFOlogy, because within that high weirdness, I personally see connective tissue to other "paranormal" events...and inside that we might find some other directions, or maybe even a little piece of the puzzle.

Well-said, Jeff. I too, want to piece more of this large puzzle together.....

I didnt take anything you said as offensive. No, I don't blame you at all...in fact for years I didn't believe experiencers. I didn't connect my own weird instances to the UFO/alien subject, maybe denial, maybe just being oblivious to the high wierdness in connection to the subject. After all, the general public is by in large unaware of just how bizzarre the experience is.

Thats because so-called researchers know people wouldnt buy it if they went into that aspect. Thats where I have a huge issue with UFOlogy, because within that high weirdness, I personally see connective tissue to other "paranormal" events...and inside that we might find some other directions, or maybe even a little piece of the puzzle.

Back