• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

UFO Investigator Jeff Ritzmann to Reveal Personal Experiences on The Paracast

Youve never heard of the abduction phenomena I take it? Ongoing contact starting from childhood is common within related material.

Jeff has been tested for epilepsy and all the rest apparently. You dont think that he would do that first?

I'm sure Jeff, who himself looks at UFO events and experiences with a sceptic's eye, can understand my position.

Sure absolutely. Trust me I thought I was falling apart too, or that it was hallucinatory. However, when others around me began seeing what I did too...that pretty much sealed it for me. Illness won't work like that.

I've also seen a psychiatrist and my medical doctor. I am a very healthy guy. The only issue that the psych told me was nervousness, or anxiety.

I went back and dug this show out of the archives today.
Jeff relates some truly strange stories here. The fact that he draws no conclusions from them, answering many questions with an "I don't know", and his decidedly non-woo-woo demeanor tends to make me think these things probably happened, unbelievable as these kinds of tales may be.

Very interesting show, though. I enjoyed it a lot. When he got to the part where his wife said "It was in the car with me", I was actually kinda creeped out. :eek:

More Ritzmann, please!

I went back and dug this show out of the archives today.
Jeff relates some truly strange stories here. The fact that he draws no conclusions from them, answering many questions with an "I don't know", and his decidedly non-woo-woo demeanor tends to make me think these things probably happened, unbelievable as these kinds of tales may be.

Very interesting show, though. I enjoyed it a lot. When he got to the part where his wife said "It was in the car with me", I was actually kinda creeped out. :eek:

More Ritzmann, please!

Jeff has his own show, one of which has his wife on discussing the event.

Paratopia Gazette -

He's also been on Culture of Contact and Eerie radio among other shows.

Thanks Aaron. I used to have that bookmarked, but lost everything when I tried to update Firefox last week.

Back to Safari now, I guess.

Back