• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

UFO disrupts air traffic in China

Free episodes:

UFO over China on Wed.

cd9531ebe5e3.jpg

UFO over China on Wed.

I don't know if anyone has caught this yet but it appears that the object did NOT appear on radar according to Xinhua News. This was just corrected today as reported here:

http://tucsoncitizen.com/paranormal/2010/07/10/was-it-a-ufo-idk-is-the-latest-response-from-china/

I suppose this is why the alleged military connection. However, balloons and private aircraft, are also being considered. Apparently there are balloons and private aircraft that don't show up on radar?? An intercontinental missle from the US was also considered, .... but if any of the pictures are real, especially the one showing a lighted craft of some sort, then missle is definitely out. Interesting story and also a snapshot at how other countries deal with UFO sightings. I'm guessing we'll get some more info soon.

UFO over China on Wed.

I don't know if anyone has caught this yet but it appears that the object did NOT appear on radar according to Xinhua News. This was just corrected today as reported here:

http://tucsoncitizen.com/paranormal/2010/07/10/was-it-a-ufo-idk-is-the-latest-response-from-china/

I suppose this is why the alleged military connection. However, balloons and private aircraft, are also being considered. Apparently there are balloons and private aircraft that don't show up on radar?? An intercontinental missle from the US was also considered, .... but if any of the pictures are real, especially the one showing a lighted craft of some sort, then missle is definitely out. Interesting story and also a snapshot at how other countries deal with UFO sightings. I'm guessing we'll get some more info soon.
These needs to be scrutinized by very good photo analysts. This sure is a lot of information leakage from a communist country that usually controls and spins everything.

UFO over China on Wed.

What those people in China are seeing, could be the result of recent Earthquake activity in the area? Or worse these strange lights are pinpointing a point a place were Earthquake will happen in the future? I done some Due-diligence on this very topic in the past. Upon observing, one of the photographs shown in this thread, the light seems to be emitting from the ground up. It could be something else entirely or even a hoax?

UFO over China on Wed.

The images in this ATS thread are not the same images we are seeing from this China story.

Actually, the images in that thread are being associated with this latest event.

What images are you seeing from the china story?

Thus far, all of the images released cannot even be proven to be associated with the event, so please post a link to the image you are referencing (that way everyone knows which image you think is associated with the latest event).

UFO over China on Wed.

Actually, the images in that thread are being associated with this latest event.

What images are you seeing from the china story?

Thus far, all of the images released cannot even be proven to be associated with the event, so please post a link to the image you are referencing (that way everyone knows which image you think is associated with the latest event).

Confused, ....the images from the ATS thread you linked to is said to be from downtown Toronto Canada. This one right?? You're saying this photo is being associated with the current China stuff??

computer slash.jpg

The pictures apparently associated with the China story (as far as I can tell) appear in this thread on the 1st page. And another one is at the top of this page. Those are the ones I was referencing.
Here, I'll post it again

ufo_682_1082511a.jpg

The images in the ATS thread that I linked to are being associated with this latest event on various youtube videos. But don't take my word for it - Check youtube, you'll see for yourself.

This image is also being associated with the china airport event:

All of the images I just referenced are being associated with the latest china airport event.

Do you follow?

Edit:

Here is a youtube video where the non-related images are being associated with the latest china event:

I agree. Anyone with a keen eye for detail can see the UFO has been pasted in, and not very skilfully. With a strong light source behind it, the power line should appear much darker directly in front of the UFO. Yet it seems to vanish by running directly through the alleged craft!

I disagree with this Siani. Any amateur photoshop user can use "paste-into" and could easily have placed it behind the power line. It could very well BE a shop job but the way the line disappears is supposed to happen because of the the light.

On Sat, Jul 10, 2010 at 9:27 PM,
wrote:

Bruce Macabee wrote the following.
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Mu guess based on a previous case with somewhat similar images. The "give away" was
the last image: time exposure (second or more) of airplane with steady white lights
(headllights) and strobe flashing every second or less and a steady red winglight.
Red is on the left side of the plane (for an observer in the plane and looking in the forward direction).
The appearance of red indicates the plane was traveling from right to left in the picture.
Had it been travling the opposite way one would have seen green.

[/FONT]

The images in the ATS thread that I linked to are being associated with this latest event on various youtube videos. But don't take my word for it - Check youtube, you'll see for yourself.

This image is also being associated with the china airport event:

http://img192.imageshack.us/i/chinaufopost.jpg/

All of the images I just referenced are being associated with the latest china airport event.

Do you follow?

Edit:

Here is a youtube video where the non-related images are being associated with the latest china event:

No , sorry to be difficult here (I'm not really trying to be) I don't follow. You linked a story that showed a building with a "flash" next to it, the building says something like "Cresford.Com". Look at your link at the top of the page, that's the picture, .. I even put it in my last post. I don't see this picture anywhere in relation to the China stuff.

.... then down in the comments section, ... not the story itself,.. some user posts 2 pictures, ..one of a helicopter and one of a plane. These two pictures show up in the youtube video. For God's sake he (or she) even says "here is a picture of a helicopter, .. and a plane". And apparently these user comments are being used as being form the latest China UFO event, ... hahaha. Go figure right!

So, the main picture from the article you linked is not one being touted as being from China (as far as I can tell), yet you say " All of the images I just referenced are being associated with the latest china airport event". Now if you had said, "Look at this story, ignore the main picture, and scroll down to the bottom of the user comments and look for a couple of pictures", then it would have been more clear.

Either way, I'm not interested in going back and forth here, I was just confused when you posted a story and the main picture of the story is not involved whatsoever. I'm just going to lay back and see what else comes in from this.

It looks as if there are people finding long exposure night shots and claiming that they are from the china airport event. There are even you tube videos.

As you now know, some of the images used in these videos are at least several months old.

*Basically, people are lying and making hoax videos.

There are no images from the event, none with exif data that checks out - that is my conclusion (for now).

NEW video of the China "UFO"

I'm heard alot about this over the last few days , its pretty interesting siteing, some of the videos look plausible but others look abit dodgy.
The Chinese Military will be making a press release this Friday from what i have been reading online. It will be pretty interesting to follow this story.

It looks as if there are people finding long exposure night shots and claiming that they are from the china airport event. There are even you tube videos.

As you now know, some of the images used in these videos are at least several months old.

Even ABC news, in their short story about the Chinese airport, is using at least one of those photos from April that appear on the ATS board. Their fact checkers aren't even trying, apparently.
[video]http://abcnews.go.com/International/video/ufo-over-chinese-airport-prompts-probe-11172511[/video]

Do you think that this is this year's "Chad Drone" story? :)

I don't know if the object has been pasted in, but it does appear to be a long exposure image.

As another pic suggests--it isn't anywhere near as bright. Btw the number of lights atop it varies. I suppose some could've been shut off or turned on.

That being the case, the object might just be a conventional aircraft which has been rendered practically unidentifiable due to the exposure time.

If this was just a hoax of some kind, involving just photography, why the problem at the airport?

http://news.wenxuecity.com/messages/201007/news-gb2312-1123258.html

Back