• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

The Roswell Slides Have Been Leaked Online

Free episodes:

Trailer is still up. That must be another interview that was removed. This whole crap is falling apart fast.
Have you got a link?

Btw, uforadio, has been reading this thread, and I sent him a PM too. I hope he will share the video OR AUDIO. Uforadio seems to be someone that ARCHIVES a lot of UFO stuff, so I'm certain he has this video.

That must be another interview that was removed. This whole crap is falling apart fast.
Not interview. I can't remember whether that link I posted just above here [that's dead now] was in Spanish or ? But it was a promotion for the upcoming event; that's for sure! It was not doing the long interviews with people. I wonder if that's where the frame shot was captured?

Because he puts out statements as fact and when colleagues pepper him about it he backs off. And then when someone does the serious work of researching and providing facts he mocks them as overly serious and single minded. He's in it for the entertainment value.

Well, the slide promoters are going all nutzo giving "facts" on how the slides are genuine when in reality the real obvious thing that they somehow overlook is that there is no proof it's alien and no proof of any connection to Roswell.

Well, the slide promoters are going all nutzo giving "facts" on how the slides are genuine when in reality the real obvious thing that they somehow overlook is that there is no proof it's alien and no proof of any connection to Roswell.
I have no problem with that, but how is that related to Rich?

The only way that Roswell research can continue is if people like Kevin Randle and Stanton Friedman will publicly disavow Tom Carey and Don Schmitt. Of course that's unlikely to happen.

KDR broke up with Schmitt previously, and hasn't hesitated to reject witnesses or researchers who lost credibility.

So this is it. Roswell is dead.

Because of the latest hoax or false report, out of a long succession? I think that was the purpose of disinfo. If the powers-that-be can't kill the case by covering it up, they can "destroy" it by leaking stuff which seems promising at first only to turn out phony..

...they can "destroy" it by leaking stuff which seems promising at first only to turn out phony..
"They" ? Who is "they" in this case? The problem with this line of thinking is there are crazier nutcases that believe in the ET-UFO Roswell crash conspiracy theories, UFO Kooks, that have absolutely NOTHING to do with military or government except for their conspiracy theories about the military and government!

I have been sitting this one out for the most part, but I'll make a few brief comments.
  1. Proving provenance of these slides is difficult. You may be able to date when the emulsion was manufactured, but that doesn't demonstrate when pictures were taken or even developed. Even after emulsion has expired you can still use it with possibly poorer color reproduction. When you store the unexposed film in a refrigerator you may extend the life.
  2. According to Kevin Randle, the online reveals are the actual slides, if in blurred form, as if someone photographed them from a projection screen I gather. The actual slides are said to be sharper, but we won't know till May, unless the date is moved up because of the spoilers.
  3. Even if it appears to be a body of some sort of alien creature, it would take careful analysis to see if it stands a chance of being the body of some sort of alien creature rather than a deformity or a fake cooked up by some Hollywood special effects types. Is there even enough detail to know?
  4. Assuming it passes through door number three, where was it taken and when? Is it the Roswell creature, if there was a Roswell creature? Is it something taken somewhere else? You can't prove location without testimony and written records, and even that may be suspect. There was no geotagging in 1947.
Assumptions, assumptions. This is going to be a difficult climb, and the hype over the past year or so as to what it may or may not reveal can only leave a bad taste in my mouth. If there's something there, stop the nonsense and reveal it already! Or is this just another nail in "Ufoology's" coffin?

A German team took a screen grab of the slides in the trailer of the documentary and blew them up and enhanced them, revealing the slides.

Google Translate

I know the site, it's just a bunch of people discussing fringe stuff. No photographic experts or anything, no "team", just kids.
A forum member blew up one frame in the "trailer" showing exactly one slide (not all of them, as your post implies). The resulting image is blurry and not very conclusive. It could well be a mummified child with hydrocephalus, but it could also be a number of other things, like a puppet or a "humanoid" something or other.

I don't expect the "slide show" in May is going to be anything more than a re-enactment of the Santilli film silliness, and I'm quite convinced that the whole Roswell story is a study in misinterpretation, deception and embellishment, but what you are doing here isn't much better than that. Making a mountain out of a molehill.

Speaking of re-enacting the Alien Autopsy nonsense, didn't someone give his expert opinion, that it absolutely was a deformed woman who had had some exotic disease? Probably someone called "hydrocephalus", too. Déja vu. I don't know what's worse, blind believers or blind debunkers.

Last edited:
I know the site, it's just a bunch of people discussing fringe stuff. No photographic experts or anything, no "team", just kids.
A forum member blew up one frame in the "trailer" showing exactly one slide (not all of them, as your post implies). The resulting image is blurry and not very conclusive. It could well be a mummified child with hydrocephalitis, but it could also be a number of other things, like a puppet or a "humanoid" something or other.

I don't expect the "slide show" in May is going to be anything more than a re-enactment of the Santilli film silliness, and I'm quote convinced that the whole Roswell story is a study in misinterpretation, deception and embellishment, but but what you are doing here isn't much better than that. Making a mountain out of a molehill.

Speaking of re-enacting the Alien Autopsy nonsense, didn't someone give his expert opinion, that it absolutely was a deformed woman who had had some exotic disease? Probably someone called "hydrocephalitis", too. Déja vu. I don't know what's worse, blind believers or blind debunkers.

There's only two "alien" slides.

Read my reply above yours. The being in the slides is most likely a mummified child on display at a museum.

There's only two "alien" slides.

Okay, I didn't know that, I haven't been following this. That's 50% then. If they don't have anything better, that would probably "be it", indeed. Still, what's the sense in crying wolf if the actual slides haven't been fully shown yet?

The being in the slides is most likely a mummified child on display at a museum.

It probably is. But you don't even know if the scene in the trailer showed someone looking at the slides in question. They might have been looking at some other slide to compare it with or maybe they didn't want to show the real slides and used something similar.

Last edited:
Okay, I didn't know that, I haven't been following this. That's 50% then. If they don't have anything better, that would probably "be it", indeed. Still, what's the sense in crying wolf if the actual slides haven't been fully shown yet?

It probably is. But you don't even know if the scene in the trailer showed someone looking at the slides in question. They might have been looking at some other slide to compare it with or maybe they didn't want to show the real slides and used something similar.

Kevin Randle has confirmed it's the real slide.

Be careful of your arguments. Many people are actually arguing for the ability of con artists to be able to collect the money first and then wait to be exposed later. That line of argument is so very wrong. We need to cut to the chase and expose the con artists before they sucker people out of money. In this case, the hucksters thought they could sucker people out of millions of dollars. This would be the biggest fraud yet in Ufology. And the fact that two big Roswell researchers were involved is very hurtful to Ufology.

Be careful of your arguments. Many people are actually arguing for the ability of con artists to be able to collect the money first and then wait to be exposed later. That line of argument is so very wrong. We need to cut to the chase and expose the con artists before they sucker people out of money. In this case, the hucksters thought they could sucker people out of millions of dollars. This would be the biggest fraud yet in Ufology. And the fact that two big Roswell researchers were involved is very hurtful to Ufology.
Let's get Schmidt and Carey back on the show and examine the horses' teeth... You wanna make the call Gene, or shall I?

Kevin Randle has confirmed it's the real slide.

I've been following Randle's posts and the extensive comments at his site and I haven't seen that statement. Can you quote that statement? My impression so far is that he has consistently stated that he hasn't yet seen the slides in question.

I don't see the life or death consequences if the presentation in Mexico City in May is 'allowed' to proceed. And I haven't seen anything yet that amounts to evidence that a hoax or 'con' is being perpetrated by Carey and Schmitt. I think you will be disappointed if you expect that this internet chatter will preempt the presentation in May, or that it means that "Roswell is dead," as several people here and at Randle's site are proclaiming.

Re the slide or photo prints released on the German website, yes, the face shown in at least one of those does look remarkably like that of a human infant or very young child. David Rudiak, who has stated that he briefly saw, a year or two ago, a print on paper of one of the slides to be discussed in Mexico City, wrote today on Randle's site that the print he saw did not have the head and face turned toward the camera. All anyone can reasonably do at this point is to wait and see what is presented in May.

Last edited:
Let's get Schmidt and Carey back on the show and examine the horses' teeth... You wanna make the call Gene, or shall I?

That would be great but I somehow doubt they will do any interviews on this until after the May 5 event. Adam Dew has made it clear in his comments on blogs that after the May 5 event all the "experts" can have at the slides, meaning after the checks are cashed, of course.

Tickets are $350-$1500 at a 10,000 seat capacity arena. Profits from the cost of the live streaming and the alleged book deal will also factor in.

Back