• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

The Roswell Slides Have Been Leaked Online

Free episodes:

Every other account ive read mentions the trunk was found the attic its conceivable that given roofs leak it sustained water damage
LOL. Soooo, Dew got it wrong?

I heard it wrong? I'm not making this up... Dew said garage is where the trunk was kept for 10 years, and that is where the water damage occurred too.

(I am subject to the possibility of some incredible loss of memory accuracy, but I'll be shocked at my "memory abilities" if that is true. I'm fracked. I had a huge brain fart and stroked-out.)

As for the money aspect

Protip: dont spend yours on it if thats a concern

If its a hoax someone will pay for the full doco and strip it bare like they did the alien autopsy vid.

Yeah hoax's dont help the topic of ufology, but neither have they killed it outright either

Not really. I just see and smell SCAM painted all over this hoax, imo. Where there is smoke there is likely fire. The people involved with discovering the slides had read Roswell books. LOL. -> ...:D...

It's a scam for sure. Anyone who has half a brain can smell this a mile a way. Those who support it or think that it might somehow be real or beg for people to just wait and see are well...., let's just say, God bless their hearts!

FYI: Nick Redfern received a phone call from an old man in Midland, TX, who wanted to know how much a picture of an alien would be worth. It's clear the owner just wants as much money as he can get off of them.

I heard it wrong? I'm not making this up... Dew said garage is where the trunk was kept for 10 years, and that is where the water damage occurred too.

(I am subject to the possibility of some incredible loss of memory accuracy, but I'll be shocked at my "memory abilities" if that is true. I'm fracked. I had a huge brain fart and stroked-out.)

Without the video either scenario could be the case, In either example though these things happen its no biggie imo

Weve all done it at some stage, memory can be flaky

Silas M. Newton
Silas Newton (1887-1972) was a wealthy oil producer and con-man who claimed that he had a gadget that could detect minerals and oil. He was cited as an authority in Frank Scully’s book Behind the Flying Saucers, a work that claimed to report on several UFO crashes in the area of New Mexico. In 1950, Newton said that a flying saucer crashed on land he leased in the Mojave Desert; however, he revised his claim in 1952, saying he never saw a flying saucer but had only repeated comments he heard from others. These files detail the FBI’s investigations into Newton’s fraudulent activities between 1951 and 1970.

FBI — Silas M. Newton

Ok so we know his oil business was legit at least, so there is a reasonable connection between Ray and Newton at that level at least.

His con primarily was about an oil detector

His comments about a UFO crash were later ammended to that he was repeating comments he heard from others.

Is it possible that we are getting this connection backwards ?

That Ray had seen the crash victims and allegedly photographed them, and that Newton was repeating Rays telling of his story ?

Pure speculation, but not an impossible version of events

(My tub of ablution solutuion awaits, i apoligise for any delay in answering any questions for the next few hours)

Silas M. Newton
Silas Newton (1887-1972) was a wealthy oil producer and con-man who claimed that he had a gadget that could detect minerals and oil. He was cited as an authority in Frank Scully’s book Behind the Flying Saucers, a work that claimed to report on several UFO crashes in the area of New Mexico. In 1950, Newton said that a flying saucer crashed on land he leased in the Mojave Desert; however, he revised his claim in 1952, saying he never saw a flying saucer but had only repeated comments he heard from others. These files detail the FBI’s investigations into Newton’s fraudulent activities between 1951 and 1970.

FBI — Silas M. Newton

Ok so we know his oil business was legit at least, so there is a reasonable connection between Ray and Newton at that level at least.

His con primarily was about an oil detector

His comments about a UFO crash were later ammended to that he was repeating comments he heard from others.

Is it possible that we are getting this connection backwards ?

That Ray had seen the crash victims and allegedly photographed them, and that Newton was repeating Rays telling of his story ?

Pure speculation, but not an impossible version of events

(My tub of ablution solutuion awaits, i apoligise for any delay in answering any questions for the next few hours)

It's Rich Renolds conjecture stuff again http://ufocon.blogspot.com/2013/05/aztec-is-really-roswell.html
Haven't quite finished reading it but he comes off with certainty in the connection and then starts backing off when Frank Warren asks him for evidence.

Look down the page to where it’s written:

“During a review of the slides-finding, I (and others) discovered that Bernerd Ray went to work with Silas Newton shortly after 1947, during which, I suggest, he showed the slides to Newton (and Frank Scully’s wife) from which the Aztec story evolved, although the slides were taken of an incident in Roswell: the 1947 Roswell event that was covered up by the U.S. Army.”

UFO Conjecture(s): The Roswell Slides? Or the Aztec Slides?

Look down the page to where it’s written:

“During a review of the slides-finding, I (and others) discovered that Bernerd Ray went to work with Silas Newton shortly after 1947, during which, I suggest, he showed the slides to Newton (and Frank Scully’s wife) from which the Aztec story evolved, although the slides were taken of an incident in Roswell: the 1947 Roswell event that was covered up by the U.S. Army.”

UFO Conjecture(s): The Roswell Slides? Or the Aztec Slides?
But where does he offer the evidence?

It's just too wierd that you have Bernerd Ray working for con man Silas Newton during the Roswell era. I'm wondering if Newton gave Ray bogus slides to stash. Then again, it's all speculation in offering up some type of proof that Ray did in fact work for Newton.

It's just too wierd that you have Bernerd Ray working for con man Silas Newton during the Roswell era. I'm wondering if Newton gave Ray bogus slides to stash. Then again, it's all speculation in offering up some type of proof that Ray did in fact work for Newton.
Well it would be weird. But when I follow Rich Reynolds, which btw, I think I need some tylenol after reading his "conjecture crap", he completely misleads his audience over and over. What I think I'm reading is....it's "his" take on the whole story that fits nicely into his Aztec theory. And....this being most important....he's trying to force out the story. He'd been doing that all last year. It's almost like he was out of the loop and figured he'd use his blog to drag the story out. He knew of some of it and used that to force the story out early. He even had the body laying outside and Nick Redfern had to correct him that it was inside a building. Then he admits that he no longer trusts his source and would go by Nick's source. LOL! That's that old switch and bait crap to get people to correct him and thus....get the story out....early.

Well it would be weird. But when I follow Rich Reynolds, which btw, I think I need some tylenol after reading his "conjecture crap", he completely misleads his audience over and over. What I think I'm reading is....it's "his" take on the whole story that fits nicely into his Aztec theory. And....this being most important....he's trying to force out the story. He'd been doing that all last year. It's almost like he was out of the loop and figured he'd use his blog to drag the story out. He knew of some of it and used that to force the story out early. He even had the body laying outside and Nick Redfern had to correct him that it was inside a building. Then he admits that he no longer trusts his source and would go by Nick's source. LOL! That's that old switch and bait crap to get people to correct him and thus....get the story out....early.

By
b16-rounded.gif
Anthony Bragalia, at Monday, January 20, 2014
Folks...this is to laugh. I dare say that I know far, far more about this than anyone on here: Silas Newton said his aliens looked exactly like human beings. Never mentioned is that he also said that they were dressed in "1890s" style clothing and that all had perfect teeth... The Ray slide do not show this- it is not human, is not dressed in old clothing and does not appear to have teeth. If Silas had heard about the Ray alien, or if here were even 'inspired' by it- Silas' alien would reflect what the slides depict. They do not. AJB By Blogger Anthony Bragalia, at Monday, January 20, 2014

And that article makes the same point i posited

If Aztec is an extrapolated story generated by Silas Newton after seeing photos taken by geologist Ray,

Its not impossible we have the connection backwards, that Silas was repeating a story he heard from Ray

TO: UFORADIO... WE need your help with this...

To: uforadio... PLEASE, check your INBOX...

Thanks for helping, please.

Try to get him to upload it somewhere. I only watched the video once when it was up.
I actually posted a message to uforadio:

The Roswell Slides Steal the Show! | Page 12 | The Paracast Community Forums

You could try to PM him too!

Every other account ive read mentions the trunk was found the attic its conceivable that given roofs leak it sustained water damage

And then this UFO Conjecture(s): The Rumored “New Roswell Evidence” by Anonymous

Afternoon Rich,

Well the haggis is in the fire now!

As I told Tony (privately), I have personal correspondence of Silas Newton's spanning 6 decades (of particular interest is that between he and Frank Scully) and there is no evidence to support any connection between he and Ray.

Moreover, in my research on Ray, I have not found anything on that side to connect him to Newton, or Newton's companies.

Cheers,
Frank

And then this UFO Conjecture(s): The Rumored “New Roswell Evidence” by Anonymous

Afternoon Rich,

Well the haggis is in the fire now!

As I told Tony (privately), I have personal correspondence of Silas Newton's spanning 6 decades (of particular interest is that between he and Frank Scully) and there is no evidence to support any connection between he and Ray.

Moreover, in my research on Ray, I have not found anything on that side to connect him to Newton, or Newton's companies.

Cheers,
Frank

Heidi: as personal fact I know that Frank has been very wrong before, and if I told you how I know this I’m sure that you would likely agree.

Heidi: as personal fact I know that Frank has been very wrong before, and if I told you how I know this I’m sure that you would likely agree.
If it turns out to be true then it's true. But at this point RR's posts just muddy the waters. He doesn't offer proof even though almost all of the story is out and he continues to mislead, which offers some validity to what Frank is saying, he's researched and see's no connection. But I'm like all of you, have to wait.

Back