• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

The Roswell Slides Have Been Leaked Online

Its worth noting that Adam has had no previous interest in UFO's His perspective isnt tainted one way or the other. He's just a professional videographer and i think the decision to bring someone into this project who has no interest it it was a good idea. In doing his research for the doco he brings a fresh unbiased pov to the project

To be fair hes never claimed they are a "smoking gun" quite the contrary. His is the most honest answer anyone can give on the subject "i dont know"

Anyone who tells you they "know" they are real or fake isnt being honest either with themselves or us

I'll add i am privy to a few other minor details that i wont disclose because i havent asked permission to do so.

But i maintain the wise course is to wait and see the whole presentation, not just the slides themselves which are in colour. But also the opinions of the various expert witness' who have been invited to comment. Not just photographic experts either. the list includes alleged ex military and various medical disciplines.

Some of the issues raised here and it other blogs have already been anticipated and addressed.

My stance is the same, "i dont know" what im vocally objecting to is those who are claiming to "know" its a hoax or a fake while offering no proof of that premise.

Last edited by a moderator:
As far as i can tell the issue in question is were the photos found underneath the lid or on the underside of the trunk itself. is this the discrepancy you have in mind ?
Yes, and I think that is important too. Also, what's with the water damage story too?

Why did you contact Dew? About what posts or ? Did you contact him before those videos from Uforadio or afterwords? Thanks.

I will say you seem to be extremely interested in this to contact Dew too.

He's just a professional videographer and i think the decision to bring someone into this project who has no interest it it was a good idea.
I thought Dew owned these slides BEFORE he sold them to Mexico dude(s)???

Dew got the 2 slides (plus others) from the Estate "clean-up lady" from her garage???

Correct or ???

Last edited:
I thought Dew owned these slides BEFORE he sold them to Mexico dude(s)???

Dew got the 2 slides (plus others) from the "estate lady" from her garage???

Correct or ???

Adam says

Jaime has no ownership of the slides or the documentary. He's just putting on the event to release the slides to the public. Once they're out there on May 5, everyone will be able to judge them on their own merits.

Digging back

Story in a nutshell: an estate-cleaning outfit discovers the slides stashed in an envelope inside an attic trunk belonging to a deceased and apparently respected geologist working the Texas-New Mexico region for oil exploration in the 1940s. The geologist and his late wife have no heirs. The slides are brought to the attention of the (estate cleaning)business owner, who has read Witness to Roswell
ir
by Thomas Carey and Donald Schmitt. The guy makes a few calls, out of curiosity.

So as far as i can tell Adam comes later in the chain and as far as i know is just doing the videography/documentary

Edit: re reading my emails, im not sure where he sits in the chain he may well be the owner/custodian

Yes, and I think that is important too. Also, what's with the water damage story too?

Why did you contact Dew? About what posts or ? Did you contact him before those videos from Uforadio or afterwords? Thanks.

I will say you seem to be extremely interested in this to contact Dew too.

Ive only head about the water damage aspect here at the paracast.
Every other account ive read consistantly has the two slides found in the lid of the trunk secreted under the trunk lids lining

I contacted him after the video UFOradio posted but not because of it.
I wanted to clarify JM's role in this event and with his permission posted his response.

Interested ? after 6.5 thousand posts here ........ yeah i guess i find the UFO enigma interesting

Does it show ?:D

The slides are brought to the attention of the (estate cleaning)business owner, who has read Witness to Roswell
ir
by Thomas Carey and Donald Schmitt. The guy makes a few calls, out of curiosity.
Wholly Crap! We need that video from uforadio. Do you know him on friendly terms? Uforadio should get us a copy.

Supposedly the cleaning lady kept the slides for 10 years. Is she the business owner too? Why would she share that with her (same???) boss 10 years later about the slides? This REALLY STINKS MIKE: "business owner, who has read Witness to Roswell"

What a pile of sheeit! Fracking insane! imo.

Did anyone happen to ask Dew the name of his friend or friend’s sister who allegedly found the slides? That might be worth knowing.

I havent, and to be honest i dont want to pester him at this stage.

Hes been very forthright thus far and answered a few of my questions.

At this stage im happy to wait and see

So, Dew has some direct involvement and/or "relationship connection" with the discovery of the slides too? What a rats nest...

Well as hes stated publically he has no prior interest in UFOs/Aliens

I personally dont have too big an issue with him being connected to the finder/owner and then contacting Tom and Don.

Keep in mind that if the slides at the very least resemble an alien, and you wanted to clarify this. Talking to anthropologists would be pointless.

Look at Degrasse Tysons response....

You would want to seek out people who were clearly open to the idea of ET's and had some experience in the field

What a pile of sheeit! Fracking insane! imo.

That reply has to be coming from a place where the possibility this might be real, would contradict a view you have already set in stone.

Whats wrong with keeping an open mind until the data is presented, and then ultimately dissected.

Why the howling denial, does even the chance this might be real present such a monumental challenge to a cherished pov ?

We should alway be open to new data imo, conviction without a fair trail seems unfair.

If its a hoax, or if they have made a mistake in their conclusions im sure like every single other similar case it will be picked apart and deconstructed

Ive only head about the water damage aspect here at the paracast.
Well, I can attest directly Dew mentioned the water damage, and that is why the 2 slides came loose underneath according to Dew's explanation. I might be wrong in my memory about some of this, but I think I'm being accurate to the meaning of what Dew was meaning and suggesting. For sure, he mentioned the water damage to the trunk in the garage, and I believe he equated that to how the two slides came loose and were found underneath too.

Did anyone happen to ask Dew the name of his friend or friend’s sister who allegedly found the slides? That might be worth knowing.

That's one of the big problems with this whole affair; there's no clear chain of custody for the slides. At least, there isn't at this time. Maybe more info will be provided at the big event on May 5th.

Well, I can attest directly Dew mentioned the water damage, and that is why the 2 slides came loose underneath according to Dew's explanation. I might be wrong in my memory about some of this, but I think I'm being accurate to the meaning of what Dew was meaning and suggesting. For sure, he mentioned the water damage to the trunk in the garage, and I believe he equated that to how the two slides were found underneath too.

Without the video its hard to check.

Every other account ive read mentions the trunk was found the attic its conceivable that given roofs leak it sustained water damage

That reply has to be coming from a place where the possibility this might be real, would contradict a view you have already set in stone.
Not really. I just see and smell SCAM painted all over this hoax, imo. Where there is smoke there is likely fire. The people involved with discovering the slides had read Roswell books. LOL. -> ...:D...

That's one of the big problems with this whole affair; there's no clear chain of custody for the slides. At least, there isn't at this time. Maybe more info will be provided at the big event on May 5th.

You are absolutely right, there is no clear story thus far. just snippets here and there, then add the chinese wisper effect in online discussions, including claims like taken in a museum in columbia that then get repeated without vetting and what we get at the other end is like a game of chinese wisper or telephone

To my mind its pointless to form a conclusion from this data

Not really. I just see and smell SCAM painted all over this hoax, imo. Where there is smoke there is likely fire. The people involved with discovering the slides had read Roswell books. LOL. -> ...:D...

Not entirely true the person who discovered the slides showed them to someone who had read the book, as far as i can read from whats out there it was a person not people who discovered the slides. You see how the narrative gets twisted.

Back