• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

The Roswell Slides Have Been Leaked Online

"How to create a gray alien", where I speculate that fetuses where indeed "sped up" growth-rate-wise by some means to create a being .

Which begs the question, did we have the technology to do this in the 40's and 50's

I dont doubt for a minute that ET could do it

But we are getting close

Artificial womb allows embryos to grow outside the body | World news | The Guardian

in the future we may be able to use genetic technologies to modify embryos and choose desirable or cosmetic characteristics.

What is a designer baby?

Certainly its doable..... the question is can WE do it yet

That's all been long debunked. That is for the Alien Autopsy stuff.

Whether or not one gives credibility to Streiber aside, these documents first appeared in his book Majestic published 1989.

One of the most interesting things connected to this book involves Jesse Marcel Junior's visit to the Capitol Building related in chapter 6 of his excellent book, "The Roswell Legacy". Jesse (at the time a serving military surgeon) was invited to Washington DC, and in a private meeting deep in the bowels of the Capitol Building was briefed by a government official about "a government within the government" and about the huge sums appropriated by the "black budgets." The meeting began with the government official holding up a copy of Strieber's novel "Majestic" and saying: "This is not fiction." I discussed this incident with Jesse face-to-face, and his unassailable integrity convinces me this account is factual.

The alien autopsy story came later in 1992

Santilli admitted the film was not authentic but rather a staged reconstruction of footage he claimed to have viewed in 1992,

Those reports predate the AA story

I personally havent seen these reports convincingly debunked, ive also had a pathologist read them and the terminology is spot on even if the subject matter is odd. If these were fakes, they were likely written by a pathologist was his opinion

The sped up growth rate factor is also consistant with the von Neumann probe scenario

A von Neumann probe is a hypothetical spacefaring probe designed to self-replicate using raw materials found in any star system. The probe is named after John von Neumann, a mathematician who made many important contributions to science. One of his contributions was the first rigorous study of self-replicating machines. Though von Neumann himself never discussed the idea of using self-replicating machines to explore space, shortly after his death in 1957 the concept began to enter science fiction and futurism.

Packed with advanced artificial intelligence and nanotechnology, a fleet of von Neumann probes could conceivably help colonize the entire galaxy or even universe. They could carry human zygotes, or the information required to create them, to populate new-found worlds without the hassle of human interstellar spaceflight. A von Neumann probe could even contain emulations of human beings, assisting with decision-making and data analysis.

If the speed of a von Neumann probe and its ability to self-replicate is fast enough, von Neumann probes could enable the creation of a colonization wavefront of exponentially self-replicating probes, expanding outwards at an appreciable fraction of the speed of light. Probes could be programmed to terraform planets upon arrival, preparing worlds for future inhabitants.

Entirely consistant with the two types of "alien" in those reports, One being built from biological material carried on the craft, the other second generation entity being built from the terrestrial raw materials ie Human genes

I'm not getting into a debate on the Alien Autopsy film from the 90s. The matter is clearly settled that it's a hoax. So you can believe what you want to believe at this point.

However, I do not think what we are dealing with is a Neumann Probe. A Neumann Probe is still just a machine at the end of a day. It is my personal opinion that advanced, god-like A.I.'s are involved and that they created beings, perhaps using human DNA, to use at it's workforce. However, I don't have proof and admit such so I can't stand by it and assert it as fact.

Which begs the question, did we have the technology to do this in the 40's and 50's

I dont doubt for a minute that ET could do it

But we are getting close

Artificial womb allows embryos to grow outside the body | World news | The Guardian

in the future we may be able to use genetic technologies to modify embryos and choose desirable or cosmetic characteristics.

What is a designer baby?

Certainly its doable..... the question is can WE do it yet

You are preaching to the choir. I was talking about artifical wombs YEARS ago. Also, I've speculated that cattle mutilation may be partly due to get tissue to use in creation of the beings or at least the artificial wombs.

Check this out, does this look at all familiar to anyone? forgetomori » “Alien Skeleton” case solved

Just another one of Maussan’s many masterpieces, as this squirrel monkey was passed off as ET. forgetomori » The Screamin’ Demon of Mexico: Monkey Business

Yeah, there are degrees of attitude in this genre, from the die hard skeptic to the kool aide drinking believer with positions in between.

Jaime has made some bad calls in his enthusiasm for the topic, no doubt.

But anyone who reports in this field is prone to the same problem. Philip Imbrogno, has been a guest here more than once, and he turned out to be full of it. But it doesnt by extension poison the well that is the paracast.

I think the same can be said of Maussan, though i agree to perhaps a greater degree, in that he's been taken more often

I'm not getting into a debate on the Alien Autopsy film from the 90s. The matter is clearly settled that it's a hoax

I agree the film has been admitted as a hoax, none the less those reports predate the film by at least 3 or more years, are in fact dated fwiw 1947

Given that we've got a rather lengthy legacy of body, body part and deformed body preservation it should not come as surprise that this is most likely entirely human. We've been stuffing bits of ourselves in jars for quite a while now. The issue with this image is that we have nothing to test, only images wrapped in the gauze of a story that is also plucked from the ether. A search for hydrocephalus body will yield all manner of 'alien' looking humans.

Part of Ufology's core tenants include a belief that the most amazing events in the history of this planet have been hidden from the world, cloaked in majestic secrecy. The general historian's perspective is that it would simply be impossible to hide an alien crah landing with bodies from the annals of history.

In the promise of Roswell, that the saucer pieces and the alien body pieces are simply hiding in the secret hanger, there is a perpetual carrot being hung in the air. We all know who chases the carrot. The bigger question is who keeps supplying the fake carrots and why. It's actually not that big a question, but it's a paradigm that needs smashing.

One thing is for sure, these wont ever be the "smoking gun" as claimed

The various pov's within this genre will dovetail the evidence into their personal worldview

Those who claim its all disinfo, will file these pics away as such

Those who are certain Roswell never happened, will discount them on that basis since they have been associated with that event.

In my own case i have a problem with the arm length, they dont seem to end below the hips as many accounts depict greys, but then i have to consider that if those autopsy reports are correct, (and im not stating it as absolute fact) But if they are. then it may be the human variant depicted, not the second "apparent alien" type

Initial Findings Upon Examination And Autopsy Of The Body Of An Apparent Alien Creature
1. External Appearance
This body was observed to be in a state of profound deterioration. It had not been preserved but was delivered in a container of rubberized canvas, to which some of the tissue had adhered. The cadaver was 36 inches long with a weight of 8 pounds. The external appearance of this cadaver was not of a human type.
The skin appeared smooth and a dark bluish-gray in color. There was no clothing on the body. There were no genitals and no was of determining sex, if any. The nose consisted of two slits, the mouth was a small opening that did not appear to be supported by an articulated law, and there were holes in the position of ears. The cranium was round and large in proportion to the body and the eyes were almond-shaped. The eyes were closed and could not be opened without damaging structures, due to condition of decaying tissue.
Arms and wrists were very thin. The hands displayed a three-digit arrangement without thumb. The arms extended to approximately three inches above the knee. The three fingers extended directly from the wrist, with no palm.

2. Dissection
The body was opened from crotch to chin. A green liquid emerged from the incision. The skin was not backed by fascia, and the bone structure appeared to be a cartilaginous substance of light green-blue color.
Internal organs were observed but their function was unclear. The thoracic and peritoneal cavities communicated and there appeared to be no respiratory system and no stomach. The esophagus was vestigial and dissipated before reaching another organ.
There appeared to be two multi-chambered hearts and it was surmised that body fluid could be pumped rapidly. There was an extensive circulatory system that involved three different types of vein. Some material was extracted from one of these systems and suggested possible waste, leading to the notion that waste may have been exuded through the skin.
The fluid removed from the body was analyzed under the microscope and found to be a vegetable substance, chlorophyll-based. It is possible that photosynthesis was the means of obtaining energy.
The cranium was dissected and it was observed that a ridge of cartilage separated the brain into two completely isolated components. The brain was severely deteriorated, but appeared to be extensively fissured and divided into numerous lobes. Because of the deterioration the degree of bilateralism of the two halves could not be determined with any accuracy.
This cadaver exuded an unusually foul odor.

3. Conclusion
This is not a cadaver of a kind previously observed by or known to this pathologist. It appears to be a form of creature utilizing elements of both the animal and vegetable.

Last edited by a moderator:
One thing is for sure, these wont ever be the "smoking gun" as claimed

The various pov's within this genre will dovetail the evidence into their personal worldview

Those who claim its all disinfo, will file these pics away as such

Those who are certain Roswell never happened, will discount them on that basis since they have been associated with that event.

In my own case i have a problem with the arm length, they dont seem to end below the hips as many accounts depict greys, but then i have to consider that if those autopsy reports are correct, (and im not stating it as absolute fact) But if they are. then it may be the human variant depicted, not the second "apparent alien" type

Initial Findings Upon Examination And Autopsy Of The Body Of An Apparent Alien Creature
1. External Appearance
This body was observed to be in a state of profound deterioration. It had not been preserved but was delivered in a container of rubberized canvas, to which some of the tissue had adhered. The cadaver was 36 inches long with a weight of 8 pounds. The external appearance of this cadaver was not of a human type.
The skin appeared smooth and a dark bluish-gray in color. There was no clothing on the body. There were no genitals and no was of determining sex, if any. The nose consisted of two slits, the mouth was a small opening that did not appear to be supported by an articulated law, and there were holes in the position of ears. The cranium was round and large in proportion to the body and the eyes were almond-shaped. The eyes were closed and could not be opened without damaging structures, due to condition of decaying tissue.
Arms and wrists were very thin. The hands displayed a three-digit arrangement without thumb. The arms extended to approximately three inches above the knee. The three fingers extended directly from the wrist, with no palm.

2. Dissection
The body was opened from crotch to chin. A green liquid emerged from the incision. The skin was not backed by fascia, and the bone structure appeared to be a cartilaginous substance of light green-blue color.
Internal organs were observed but their function was unclear. The thoracic and peritoneal cavities communicated and there appeared to be no respiratory system and no stomach. The esophagus was vestigial and dissipated before reaching another organ.
There appeared to be two multi-chambered hearts and it was surmised that body fluid could be pumped rapidly. There was an extensive circulatory system that involved three different types of vein. Some material was extracted from one of these systems and suggested possible waste, leading to the notion that waste may have been exuded through the skin.
The fluid removed from the body was analyzed under the microscope and found to be a vegetable substance, chlorophyll-based. It is possible that photosynthesis was the means of obtaining energy.
The cranium was dissected and it was observed that a ridge of cartilage separated the brain into two completely isolated components. The brain was severely deteriorated, but appeared to be extensively fissured and divided into numerous lobes. Because of the deterioration the degree of bilateralism of the two halves could not be determined with any accuracy.
This cadaver exuded an unusually foul odor.

3. Conclusion
This is not a cadaver of a kind previously observed by or known to this pathologist. It appears to be a form of creature utilizing elements of both the animal and vegetable.

That reminds me of the X-Files episode with the fake aliens that were made out of a combination of animal and plant. It was the episode where the alien was found encased in ice and Mulder thought it was the real deal but Scully realized it was fake.

I'm not sure. Try UFO Conjecturers or Kevin Randles' blog.

Been following Kevins blog didnt notice it there

I can confirm

I am told that the slides held by Tom and Don are of much better quality, the color is sharper, the image is clearer

Is what i am hearing as well, and im still keen to see them as presented by their custodians later this year

Been following Kevins blog didnt notice it there

I can confirm

I am told that the slides held by Tom and Don are of much better quality, the color is sharper, the image is clearer

Is what i am hearing as well, and im still keen to see them as presented by their custodians later this year

You're a believer. That's a typical response. Meanwhile they will get rich off of this and you won't.

I think the same can be said of Maussan, though i agree to perhaps a greater degree, in that he's been taken more often
He seems to be interested in taking the ball up the field even when he knows it's deflated. He's in career territory when it comes to Ufology which means you're more prone to hanger one flavor of the month in your approach.

Cant find any mention of museum of colombia here either

Any other suggestions ?

I think its important when a claim is made like Some are saying it was taken at the museum of colombia

We are able to provide source links to that claim otherwise it leaves us open to the counter claim you are making that up.

I'm not saying thats the case, ive had the same issue myself from time to time ie not being able to provide a source for my quote.

But it does leave you open to the counter claim that no one ever said that

You're a believer. That's a typical response. Meanwhile they will get rich off of this and you won't.

LOL im already rich in ways beyond measure, so thats not an issue for me

As for believer, well yes to a degree thats correct, but i am also of the i want to know camp, more than i am of the i want to believe camp

There is a distinct difference in the methodologys

95ee08494bec7beb490147a2a8b8065e.jpg

This is closer to my pov

i_want_to_know_art_print_poster-read5a52bcb35477e9b467ff2c813d31b_z73_8byvr_512.jpg

Ive been to various lectures on this subject, you always have to pay at the door, thats nothing new. The venue has to be hired the presenters airfares and accomodation has to be payed for. But as anyone who knows this genre knows, no one gets rich from it. But you know it may even be helpful if some do, we need "professional" researchers. People who can earn a living pursuing a subject they find important full time instead of being part time researchers. I dont get the objection to money aspect. If someone can make a living researching this topic good on em i say.

Oh i get the potential for taint where money is concerned, there will be those who hoax for cash. But Surgeons get paid well, it doesnt therefore follow that since they get paid to do it, what they do is hokum. Perhaps ufology needs some "professional" researchers. The mere fact they make money like a surgeon, doesnt automatically make them suspect

But its the same model regardless of the genre, when Peter Capaldi did his world tour promoting the new doctor who, we paid at the door to see him. Thats the way things work. Pick any topic where someone gets up on a stage and presents something, there is almost always a cost

Last edited by a moderator:
Cant find any mention of museum of colombia here either

Any other suggestions ?

I think its important when a claim is made like Some are saying it was taken at the museum of colombia

We are able to provide source links to that claim otherwise it leaves us open to the counter claim you are making that up.

I'm not saying thats the case, ive had the same issue myself from time to time ie not being able to provide a source for my quote.

But it does leave you open to the counter claim that no one ever said that

You didn't even bother searching for yourself, did you?

At the UFO Conjecturer blog, as I told you:

"
blank.gif
Unknown said...

Hi, this is a photograph taken at a local museum in Colombia. The Rays were great travelers. We see the leg and the bottom of the skirt of a woman in the reflection of the glass. The arms of the creature are short, it is probably a child. It is well known that the EBE arms are long and come up to the knees. It is also possible that these two photographs have never been discovered in the trunk in the attic, but adds after. Moreover if we removed the idea that these two photographs were hidden in the lining of the chest, it completely changes the interest of this story. These are just pictures of the trip.

Monday, February 09, 2015"

At no time did I say this person is correct. So don't even go there.

Last edited:
You didn't even bother searching for yourself, did you?

At the UFO Conjecturer blog, as I told you:

"
blank.gif
Unknown said...

Hi, this is a photograph taken at a local museum in Colombia. The Rays were great travelers. We see the leg and the bottom of the skirt of a woman in the reflection of the glass. The arms of the creature are short, it is probably a child. It is well known that the EBE arms are long and come up to the knees. It is also possible that these two photographs have never been discovered in the trunk in the attic, but adds after. Moreover if we removed the idea that these two photographs were hidden in the lining of the chest, it completely changes the interest of this story. These are just pictures of the trip.

Monday, February 09, 2015"

At not time did I say this person is correct. So don't even go there.

My link does go to UFO conjecturer so to claim i didnt bother searching is just plain wrong, i did a Ctrl F find and could not find a reference to columbia

Your link on the other hand goes nowhere................

So i still cant verify the source, i will accept at face value that you have quoted the relevant post but again the poster gives nothing other than an unsubstantiated claim of an absolute.

One could just as easily post

Hi, this is a photograph taken at Area 51 in nevada. The Rays were great travelers. We see the leg and the bottom of the skirt of a woman in the reflection of the glass

LOL im already rich in ways beyond measure, so thats not an issue for me

As for believer, well yes to a degree thats correct, but i am also of the i want to know camp, more than i am of the i want to believe camp

There is a distinct difference in the methodologys

95ee08494bec7beb490147a2a8b8065e.jpg

This is closer to my pov

i_want_to_know_art_print_poster-read5a52bcb35477e9b467ff2c813d31b_z73_8byvr_512.jpg

Ive been to various lectures on this subject, you always have to pay at the door, thats nothing new. The venue has to be hired the presenters airfares and accomodation has to be payed for. But as anyone who knows this genre knows, no one gets rich from it. But you know it may even be helpful if some do, we need "professional" researchers. People who can earn a living pursuing a subject they find important full time instead of being part time researchers. I dont get the objection to money aspect. If someone can make a living researching this topic good on em i say.

Oh i get the potential for taint where money is concerned, there will be those who hoax for cash. But Surgeons get paid well, it doesnt therefore follow that since they get paid to do it, what they do is hokum. Perhaps ufology needs some "professional" researchers. The mere fact they make money like a surgeon, doesnt automatically make them suspect

But its the same model regardless of the genre, when Peter Capaldi did his world tour promoting the new doctor who, we paid at the door to see him. Thats the way things work. Pick any topic where someone gets up on a stage and presents something, there is almost always a cost

They will make millions off of this. MILLIONS. Tickets for the event are $350+ and they want to sell out 10,000 seats. Plus you will have to pay to live stream it. There is already talk of a book deal as well.

It's not proof of anything and they know that its not proof of anything. Either Tom Carey and Don Schmitt are stupid or they are money-hungry con artists. I don't think they are stupid.

Back