• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

The Official Paracast Political Thread! — Part Four

Status
Not open for further replies.
Angelo do you and your loved ones a favor and watch this incredible series for free. If you really do want to know all about vaccines and their "safety" I urge you to watch.
I guarantee it will change your views.
http://www.vaccinesrevealed.com/free/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah - I'm a little more selective to the sources I use for information. Fear mongering, one sided, garbage documentaries do not fit into my definition of a good source.

Pixel, we get it, you think vaccines are bad. It's unfortunate you feel that way and that your way of thinking seems to take you down that path, but I wish you well.

But consider when parents who won't vaccinate their kids want to send them to school. They get one of those childhood diseases and infect other people. Yes, that's a great solution.

But consider when parents who won't vaccinate their kids want to send them to school. They get one of those childhood diseases and infect other people. Yes, that's a great solution.

How would they infect vaccinated people if the vaccines work? Lol

Yeah - I'm a little more selective to the sources I use for information. Fear mongering, one sided, garbage documentaries do not fit into my definition of a good source.

Pixel, we get it, you think vaccines are bad. It's unfortunate you feel that way and that your way of thinking seems to take you down that path, but I wish you well.

I guess you don't love your kids after all or you would watch the series to make sure you are not wrong. Sad

Like I said, every anti vaxxer I know was pro vaccine. We vaccinated our kids because we trusted our doctors and government like you do. We wanted healthy children. We were duped for money. Our children forever damaged, our lives changed.
My mother who was a nurse was warned by a doctor to never get vaccinated and to not let her grandchildren be vaccinated, she tried and I didn't listen.
Vaccines are NOT safe. At the very least check out both sides, watch the series then tell me how wrong I am.

My son survived. I've looked at the evidence, and the contrary evidence is questionable. Even if there were minor side effects, the net effect of not protecting your kids is far, far worse.

My son survived. I've looked at the evidence, and the contrary evidence is questionable. Even if there were minor side effects, the net effect of not protecting your kids is far, far worse.

It is very obvious you haven't looked at the evidence. Why not watch the free docu-series I posted and listen to the dozens of scientists and doctors who actually do the research?

I find it odd you all refuse to look at both sides and prefer to side with big pharmas bought and paid for science.

So if you guys want to be scientific about this topic please consider watching the docu-series for free. You won't learn anything by relying on pharma funded studies or government websites or documents.
Big pharma is by far the largest lobbying group in Washington ever. It funds 75% of most media. Nearly 4 BILLION dollars have been paid out to vaccine injured people. Easily Triple that amount should have been paid out to those claims not accepted.
Look at the drug commercials on tv. Most of the commercial is quickly reading the damn side effects. Vioxx killed 60,000 people before it was pulled.
That's about the same number as lost in Vietnam war.
Time to wake up.

I guess you don't love your kids after all or you would watch the series to make sure you are not wrong. Sad

Again, you really have no concept of how vaccines work - you're an uninformed conspiracy theorist. You're using the same critical thinking in this situation, and you're trying to play with people's emotions... you're better than that. The only reason your comments aren't upsetting me is that I know you actually have no idea what you're talking about.

Again, you really have no concept of how vaccines work - you're an uninformed conspiracy theorist. You're using the same critical thinking in this situation, and you're trying to play with people's emotions... you're better than that. The only reason your comments aren't upsetting me is that I know you actually have no idea what you're talking about.

I know how vaccines work and I know why they are not effective. If you would come down off your high and mighty know it all horse and check out the "other side" I am quite sure because of your intelligence that you would see it all very differently. We have a fox guarding the hen house situation in that government agencies hold vaccine patents and financial interests and partnerships with vaccine makers.
You really have absolutely no clue as to what's going on.

I know how vaccines work and I know why they are not effective. If you would come down off your high and mighty know it all horse and check out the "other side" I am quite sure because of your intelligence that you would see it all very differently. We have a fox guarding the hen house situation in that government agencies hold vaccine patents and financial interests and partnerships with vaccine makers.
You really have absolutely no clue as to what's going on.

Remember that we don't live in the same country. The issue is that there are no "sides" here. There are facts and there are misconceptions.
There's no convincing you that you're looking at the wrong information, and I get it, you think my sources of information are compromised. Oh well.

There's really nothing more left to say.

Remember that we don't live in the same country. The issue is that there are no "sides" here. There are facts and there are misconceptions.
There's no convincing you that you're looking at the wrong information, and I get it, you think my sources of information are compromised. Oh well.

There's really nothing more left to say.

I am actually shocked and disturbed that a seemingly intelligent family man would not check into non profit motivated research.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back