• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

The Official Paracast Political Thread! — Part Four

Status
Not open for further replies.
Regardless, that assumes there is an objective reality, a consensus reality, or perhaps we live in our own little bubbles, and thus my reality and your reality have only a superficial resemblance.

But we can test that Empirically Gene.

To give an example its the consensus reality that if you jump off a 10 story building and flap your arms as fast as you can you will not fly.
A person who doesn't subscribe to consensus reality can test their bubble reality, all they need is a ten story building and two arms......

I'm actually more fascinated with the refusal to face reality here.

The sky is blue. No it's orange. No, just look, it's blue. No, you're ignorant, and are not facing the facts, it's orange. The people that I think are right say it's orange which means it is. Okay, but people that actually know what they're talking about say it's blue. That's just a cover-up, follow the money. But it really is blue. No, its not. Look here's a picture of a blue sky. Not that picture was faked.

This is a never ending circle of misery. It's really unfortunate because this isn't like UFOs where you can agree to disagree. Even as a UFO skeptic, I have to leave room to be completely wrong and say that it's possible, no matter how remote, that aliens are visiting Earth, or some other intelligence if you don't like the ETH. But vaccines... FFS - they are PROVEN to work, and work well, and the reward FAR exceeds any risks (and as with any drug there are some risks). And let's not get started on the damn global warming - its happening, we're part of it, and we can help slow it down.

A reasonable assumption might be he's simply trolling, that he simply enjoys the attention these absurd claims bring him.

But the very link he asked me to fact check suggests he really does believe this.

It clearly states that the lancet has accepted that Wakefield didn't mean to present false data, only that he did.

But he read it as since they say he didn't mean to present false data, the data isn't false.
Thats a bit like saying because i didn't mean to get the girl next door pregnant, she isn't pregnant despite her ultrasounds showing a baby.

The very link he threw up as proof of his position refutes that position. Its right there . It clearly says in plain English the sky is blue. But what he read was the sky is indeed orange.

Delusional: characterized by or holding idiosyncratic beliefs or impressions that are contradicted by reality or rational argument, typically as a symptom of mental disorder.

My brother is dyslexic, he couldn't read Superman comics. For him they read:

Moopersan, vange strisitor morph pluther nanet. Table to beep ball tildings in a bingle sound.........

To this very day we don't let him Cosplay as Star Treks Borg.

He wanders around sci fi conventions telling people "Your ass will be laminated"

Last edited by a moderator:
He was cleared of misconduct, but his findings re vaccinations are still considered as incorrect.

Dr. Malcolm Molyneux refused to reverse the retraction of exonerated gastroenterologist Dr. Andrew Wakefield’s paper on post-vaccination autism
Having considered all of the relevant material, I can see no sufficient reason for reinstatement of the Wakefield paper.

In addition other studies have tried to replicate his results

In an attempt to replicate part of Wakefield’s findings, a study in 2008[21] compared bowel tissue of 25 children’s autism and gastrointestinal symptoms, with 13 children with gastrointestinal symptoms alone. The researchers found no differences between the two groups.

The UK General Medical Council[15] found Wakefield had displayed serious professional misconduct on numerous occasions in relation to his research.

So all that happened if we fact check your data, is he was cleared of misconduct. His theory remains disproved.

At the end of the day they said to Wakefield your results are bogus, and you displayed serious misconduct as part of how you did the research. This has now been changed to just your results are bogus.
All that links says is that you are not a wilful idiot, just an idiot.
Its right there in your own link.

There fact checked for you.

Actually there are dozens of duplicated Wakefield studies. Try looking for them rather than spending your time attempting to not look like an idiot.

If you pro vaccine people really loved your children you would research every angle of the topic. If the is a shred of doubt about possible harm to your child you would research both sides of the subject.
It seems as tho some of you don't really live your children and put their safety, health and lives in the hands of profit driven vaccine makers. Sick.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA NATURAL NEWS!!!!!!!!!! LOLOLOLOLOL

Sorry about the caps, but that was my reaction as soon as I clicked on the link. One of the most garbage of garbage sites on the internet. It's essentially a giant site advertising their own "natural" products. There is some dangerous thinking on that site, and at the top of the list is the mistrust of vaccines.

If you pro vaccine people really loved your children you would research every angle of the topic. If the is a shred of doubt about possible harm to your child you would research both sides of the subject.
It seems as tho some of you don't really live your children and put their safety, health and lives in the hands of profit driven vaccine makers. Sick.

Look Pixel, you can argue your garbage all you want, but don't accuse people of not loving their kids - that's REALLY low.

The research has been done; it's settled. All the information you are looking it is as wrong as wrong can be. Your arguments read like a who's who list of logical fallacies. You can't argue the facts so you just regurgitate the garbage that misguided people write.

I realize no one is going to convince you of anything, and that's how the human mind works. Please though, don't accuse people (especially me) of not loving their kids. They're one of the reasons I haven't been hanging out on Internet forums that much in the past little while. Now that they're older, daddy can argue with people in Internet forums again while they have fun playing. :)

Look Pixel, you can argue your garbage all you want, but don't accuse people of not loving their kids - that's REALLY low.

The research has been done; it's settled. All the information you are looking it is as wrong as wrong can be. Your arguments read like a who's who list of logical fallacies. You can't argue the facts so you just regurgitate the garbage that misguided people write.

I realize no one is going to convince you of anything, and that's how the human mind works. Please though, don't accuse people (especially me) of not loving their kids. They're one of the reasons I haven't been hanging out on Internet forums that much in the past little while. Now that they're older, daddy can argue with people in Internet forums again while they have fun playing. :)

Flag on the field. Research and science is never settled. If there's a shred of doubt about childhood vaccines you should not vaccinate. I have no doubt you love your kids. That is why you need to look a little closer at vaccines and the damage they have done to thousands of kids and adults.
Nearly every single "anti vaxxer" was a pro vaxxer first. Just like me, just like my girlfriend. We each now have 2 vaccine injured kids.
The "symptoms" can be as simple as eczema or allergies or as bad as autism other forms of neurological damage and death.

One of you here could easily claim the money.

Or maybe show me a vaccinated vs unvaccinated child safety study.

Angelo I know you love you children and would do everything to keep the safe and healthy. I am very interested in seeing the research you did on the safety studies on all vaccines given to your children and the studies done on vaccinated vs non vaccinated children.
These studies should be readily available to you, right?

Also, I hope no one minds, but I think I'm going to be using th
Angelo I know you love you children and would do everything to keep the safe and healthy. I am very interested in seeing the research you did on the safety studies on all vaccines given to your children and the studies done on vaccinated vs non vaccinated children.
These studies should be readily available to you, right?

Already posted it.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA NATURAL NEWS!!!!!!!!!! LOLOLOLOLOL

Sorry about the caps, but that was my reaction as soon as I clicked on the link. One of the most garbage of garbage sites on the internet. It's essentially a giant site advertising their own "natural" products. There is some dangerous thinking on that site, and at the top of the list is the mistrust of vaccines.

Dangerous thinking? Lol
It is far from a garbage site. Tell me one thing he says that is dangerous or garbage.

Angelo do you and your loved ones a favor and watch this incredible series for free. If you really do want to know all about vaccines and their "safety" I urge you to watch.
I guarantee it will change your views.
http://www.vaccinesrevealed.com/free/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back