• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

The Official Paracast Political Thread! — Part Four

Status
Not open for further replies.
What this tells me is you are very much unqualified to even participate in the dialogue. Please get educated from both points of view and come back.
I have studied both sides since 1984 when my first born was vaccine damaged.
I have a few years and countless hours of research ahead of you. Please hurry.

You didn't address the point of my post, and instead shifted to ad hominem.

You didn't address the point of my post, and instead shifted to ad hominem.

You missed my point. You know nothing of the SV40 tainted polio vaccine therefore you are unable or rather unqualified to make your statement.
Ad hominem? You felt attacked? Really?
I'm so sorry. You can feel free to research the topic when you have time. I am in the middle of something.
In the mean time feel free to watch vaxxed or any of the informative videos I referenced. You sound intelligent enough to understand them. When you are done I think we could engage in a interesting dialogue.

We should move this to the are vaccines safe thread probably. Although i guess it is indeed a political topic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You missed my point. You know nothing of the SV40 tainted polio vaccine therefore you are unable or rather unqualified to make your statement.
Ad hominem? You felt attacked? Really?
I'm so sorry. You can feel free to research the topic when you have time. I am in the middle of something.
In the mean time feel free to watch vaxxed or any of the informative videos I referenced. You sound intelligent enough to understand them. When you are done I think we could engage in a interesting dialogue.

I didn't feel attacked. I was merely pointing out that instead of addressing the logic of my answer, which still stands, you shifted away from the matter at hand to, in essence, calling me ignorant about this topic. I readily admit to all sorts of ignorance. I could list gaps in my knowledge all day. However, having not commented on this particular vaccine, and with you not knowing anything about me personally, you logically aren't in a position to be making any statements about what I know or don't know about this issue.

So, you chose one causal event w/regard to SV40 while ignoring others, and then when this is pointed out you ignore the criticism and accuse the person making it of ignorance. These moves on your part constitute evidence to me that, for example, the documentary you recommend might be fraught with errors, but you might be missing them.

I didn't feel attacked. I was merely pointing out that instead of addressing the logic of my answer, which still stands, you shifted away from the matter at hand to, in essence, calling me ignorant about this topic. I readily admit to all sorts of ignorance. I could list gaps in my knowledge all day. However, having not commented on this particular vaccine, and with you not knowing anything about me personally, you logically aren't in a position to be making any statements about what I know or don't know about this issue.

So, you chose one causal event w/regard to SV40 while ignoring others, and then when this is pointed out you ignore the criticism and accuse the person making it of ignorance. These moves on your part constitute evidence to me that, for example, the documentary you recommend might be fraught with errors, but you might be missing them.

I chose one event when I posted because I am managing a 160 acre farm, large organic garden and a new mushroom growing operation. I am very passionate about this topic as I have two vaccine injured kids. I tire quickly when engaging with people who think they know all about vaccines after a quick Google of a few government documents. Government agencies profit from vaccines because they have created partnerships with vaccine makers.
We won't get anywhere if you don't check out the topic from my side.

Last edited by a moderator:
Putting aside the vaccine debate:
I stand With Bernie sanders in condemnation of today's events. Folks a gun never solved the problem. Ballot box beats The bullet any day.

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

Putting aside the vaccine debate:
I stand With Bernie sanders in condemnation of today's events. Folks a gun never solved the problem. Ballot box beats The bullet any day.

What events?

You dont know? Its all over the news..we had some guy try to kill a representative today.

The house majority leader and several other people were shot by a guy who had worked with Bernie sanders campaign. Guy was anti republican and anti trump. A clear assassination attempt.

You dont know? Its all over the news..we had some guy try to kill a representative today.

I don't watch the news. No tv.
I see a peaceful liberal bernie supporter went crazy.
Too bad there weren't any concealed carry citizens nearby.
I hope everyone recovers.

The house majority leader and several other people were shot by a guy who had worked with Bernie sanders campaign. Guy was anti republican and anti trump. A clear assassination attempt.

I don't watch the news.
We need more armed citizens.

Gene, you have to admit, that was funny.

But yeah, I don't think Pixel and I will ever agree on this stuff.

We bet we would if you watched vaxxed or any other docu - series I posted. I am certain if this because I thought like you before I injured my children for life.

One day soon you will all say holy feck that sumbitch was right all along about global warming and vaccines. Both of these fake bought and paid for sciences are crumbling as we speak. The movie VAXXED is causing quite a stir around the world now.
For $4 you really should see what you are missing. You can hear in his own words one of the top CDC scientists admitting the fraud they perpetrated on the world.
Stream the Film Instantly - Vaxxed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One day soon you will all say holy feck that sumbitch was right all along about global warming and vaccines

The-Time-Is-Now-Pigs-Are-Flying.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back