• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

The Official Paracast Political Thread! — Part Four

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok..my opinion ...congress must now see and reconize that Donald Trump is unfit for office. That for the good of the country he must be removed. The time is now to delay would be making things worse. Donald Trump must be impeached. And remove from office. My opinion

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

I just wonder whether some of the people who touted Trump for months have changed their tune now that this "Drama Queen" is dominating the daily headlines with utter nonsense, and clear violations of the norms of decent behavior and possible demonstrations of illegal behavior.

Trump and his deep, extensive business connections to the Russian/Kazakstan gangsters are examined in this explosive Dutch documentary. They spell it out loud & clear... These guys are badass and have used their relationship to The Donald to launder millions of dollars, rubles, etc. It's tawdry tale of human trafficking underage prostitutes, murder, financial crimes, the list is extensive and disturbing...

I just wonder whether some of the people who touted Trump for months have changed their tune now that this "Drama Queen" is dominating the daily headlines with utter nonsense, and clear violations of the norms of decent behavior and possible demonstrations of illegal behavior.
The folks that I know that supported them have just dug in their heels.

They're like children with their hands over their ears going lalalalalala really loud so they can't hear.

It literally doesn't matter what he does at this point.

It's a matter of faith and identity now.

I always said he would win, From the day he announced he was running i said he's the next President.
And as predicted he's learned the first lesson of politics, Plans and promises rarely survive the political reality.
I'm not surprised he's imploding so badly, Though for the sake of the American people i would have hoped it were otherwise.
But if you think this is bad, Wait till he wins his second term..........:D

That's if we last that long, my assessment of his potential to kick off WW3 has risen and continues to do so. I can see a pre-emptive strike on NK coming down the pike.

Last edited by a moderator:
If trump gave classified info to the Russians. .we have a impeachment offense. If provided his base WILL abandon him! Trump will be gone by Thanksgiving

Not really. The President can disclose what he wants to disclose. It's a matter of being responsible, however.

But the firing of the head of the FBI, who was investigating the Trump campaign/Russia connection, may have been obstruction of justice. That's an impeachable offense. Remember Nixon and Clinton?

Not really. The President can disclose what he wants to disclose. It's a matter of being responsible, however.

But the firing of the head of the FBI, who was investigating the Trump campaign/Russia connection, may have been obstruction of justice. That's an impeachable offense. Remember Nixon and Clinton?
Indeed I do and the Watergate scandal.

It can be impeachable if he lies about it, though. Or can it?

Let's not go there. She did not commit perjury.
I meant Bill, not Hillary. He resigned, but I believe the impeachment was for perjury for lying while under oath about sex, wasn't it?

Put Trump under oath and start asking him questions he doesn't want to answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back