• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

The Official Paracast Political Thread! — Part Four

Status
Not open for further replies.
No it was the people who voted for the Green Party who changed the results.

Nope it was the people who are fooled into believing that any vote other than two party is wasted. You fell for the illusion of choice.

You 2 party voters are responsible. Way to go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nope it was the people who are fooled into believing that any vote other than two party is wasted. You fell for the illusion of choice.
There's a legitimate argument to be made about the need for a third party. But it's always this way. The votes for the third and fourth parties are lost to the two main contenders and can change the results. Take 2000, even without the Supreme Court intervention.

I blame all the people who could have voted but didn't.

However repugnant I find it, I think that Trump has a "closer" relationship with Russia than H. Clinton ever would, so in my opinion WWIII is less likely to start during his reign.

Then again we could already be in WWIII and just haven't noticed, or started calling it that yet.

There's a legitimate argument to be made about the need for a third party. But it's always this way. The votes for the third and fourth parties are lost to the two main contenders and can change the results. Take 2000, even without the Supreme Court intervention.

Invalid argument. If we all voted 3rd party we would get somewhere.
If you think there is a difference between the left and right you are flat out wrong.

1. But not under the current situation.

2. Look at the health care bill and the different Democratic and Republican concepts of providing health care for the populace as an example of major differences.

1. But not under the current situation.

2. Look at the health care bill and the different Democratic and Republican concepts of providing health care for the populace as an example of major differences.

Still only an illusion of choice. Wake up.

Nope.

You guys had a choice.

And you blew it.

I voted for Gary Johnson and recommended everyone else do the same. I was basically called an idiot. We clearly see now that I wasn't.

I voted for Gary Johnson and recommended everyone else do the same. I was basically called an idiot. We clearly see now that I wasn't.
Gary Johnson was a complete idiot and a moron. I would not vote for him even if offered money. .totally clueless

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

Gary Johnson was a complete idiot and a moron. I would not vote for him even if offered money. .totally clueless

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk[/
So was obomba. At least Gary was for world peace and bringing troops home. I guess you like random bombing of innocent people

So was obomba. At least Gary was for world peace and bringing troops home. I guess you like random bombing of innocent people
Actually no. Few dispute that Obama is a pretty smart guy. Johnson was interviewed on TV and barely knew anything outside of his narrow range of interests. He came across as a fool. You knew, also, that a vote for Johnson would, along with other votes for third parties, result in one or the other candidate actually winning in a close election. So you got Trump.

Actually no. Few dispute that Obama is a pretty smart guy. Johnson was interviewed on TV and barely knew anything outside of his narrow range of interests. He came across as a fool. You knew, also, that a vote for Johnson would, along with other votes for third parties, result in one or the other candidate actually winning in a close election. So you got Trump.

No.. I attempted to alter the false left/right paradigm. you got trump cuz you support globalism and endless war. Congratulations Gene. You got endless war.

No.. I attempted to alter the false left/right paradigm. you got trump cuz you support globalism and endless war. Congratulations Gene. You got endless war.
Except that Trump claimed — before this faux attack that did little damage in Syria — not to support those concepts.

Except that Trump claimed — before this faux attack that did little damage in Syria — not to support those concepts.

Don't care. I will never again be foolish enough to vote 2 party. You shouldn't be so foolish or insane to fall for it ever again.

48 hours after all troops leave north Korea invades the south. It takes 72 hours to force a surrender. 15 days later japan is attacked.
President Gary Johnson calls for peace but refuses to get involved. .

There is your war pixel..

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

Doubt that US already got its carrier fleet moving and don't underestimate US and her allies have when needed . Like I said before China can't afford US using its traditional power 0f all out warfare Japan learnt that lesson during WW2. China has large christen base and many hidden worshippers it does not want war with the US . No matter all the sabre rattling Putin knows he get a bloody nose if goes any further . North Korea is on the verge of collapse it regime has no choice but call for a war to save its corrupt system . Remember US has used Atomic weapons and no doubt will use them if needed. We are seeing theatre of global order Russia being moved for China take number two spot.

the Obama's are full of poop.. ask me how i know.. every morning after my bran muffin and large cup of coffee i drop the Obama's off at the White House... <WHOOSH>

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back