• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

The Official Paracast Political Thread! — Part Four

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only in your dreams ..imo he passed grant and harding..only Buchanan stands in his way..

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

He is doing better than obomba and far better than hitlery could have done.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

I didn't vote for him. Don't blame me. You all put him in office by not running bernie. Thanks a lot for wasting your votes on the insane 2 party system.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And it's not at all certain how long Trump will even last. Not necessarily impeachment, since the Republicans will do anything to avoid that. But other factors — such as constant losing — might spur this guy to leave. But then there will be President Pence, a notorious bigot in his own way.

I wonder how many Russian mail-order TrumpBots have been posting in this thread?

Reactions: Red
I think we had one or two people who came here to start trouble. They are history.

And as it becomes more and more evident that Trump is really worse than anyone expected. his supporters in this forum have mostly gone elsewhere. So how long will it take before there's a President Pence, and if he goes, President Ryan?

I think we had one or two people who came here to start trouble. They are history.

And as it becomes more and more evident that Trump is really worse than anyone expected. his supporters in this forum have mostly gone elsewhere. So how long will it take before there's a President Pence, and if he goes, President Ryan?
I think the GOP well is poisoned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back