• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

The Official Paracast Political Thread! — Part Four

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just in case, its been nice knowing you all..................

Holy Sneck. I guess this "statement" had to come, the talking heads that are bouncing off the walls right now down under are saying Obama Talked the talk but didn't walk the walk on Syria. That this "statement" is about the US/Trump's willingness to project force if it feels the need to do so.
Its 4 o'clock in the afternoon here and its HUUUUUGE news right now.

I think Trump has used this to make a statement. Its more about North Korea and the China seas than it is Syria. Its a safe way of telegraphing that unlike my predecessor i will lob a 100 million bucks worth of tomahawk missiles no problem if i want to. I have teeth, i have claws, and i will use them if you mess with me.

But Syria is a complex situation, Russia wont back away from this. This about the gas pipeline and they wont back down

The one thing we’ve all missed in Syrian conflict
Competing Gas Pipelines Are Fueling The Syrian War & Migrant Crisis | Zero Hedge
Syria’s Gas Pipeline War: “Operation Gas Pains”

Russia does not want the proposed Quatar gas pipeline to Europe, where they export most of their gas. So they have supported the Assad military dictatorship, their client and puppet, who has blocked it on their behalf

Russia cant back down from this, so this could be the start of a larger conflict.
Russia isn't supporting Assad because they like him, its because he wont let them build a competing gas pipeline through Syria.

Trump isn't taking on Syria, hes taking on Russia.

This could get very messy.

Mark April 6th on your calendar. .it may be the day world war 3 started. We are on a pin..the moment can go any way..but if north Korea is hit..the fuse is lit.

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

Mark April 6th on your calendar. .it may be the day world war 3 started. We are on a pin..the moment can go any way..but if north Korea is hit..the fuse is lit.

Nah. It's theatrics.

My read is that Putin is fully aligned with this. He wants an excuse to get out of Syria. I wouldn't be surprised if he ordered the strike and Trump happily burned $100M worth of American ordinance and took the fall for being the bad guy.

Putin will ask for concessions to save face, Trump will give them, we'll move on.

Last edited:
If Hitlery won we would be in ww3 right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Now watch gene delete my post like the snowflake he is. Then I get a email about inappropriate behavior.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pixel in my opinion trump is 2000% more likely to start WW3 then hillary. And hard right republicans are THE biggest problem. .but I ask pixel you post data to back up your claim.

Pixel in my opinion trump is 2000% more likely to start WW3 then hillary. And hard right republicans are THE biggest problem. .but I ask pixel you post data to back up your claim.

well that is a no brainer, an actual President would have a 2000% better chance of starting a war then a person who lost the election (aka loser).... I'll wager $100 that the earth doesnt end on 12/21/2012.... any takers??

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

You have your response screwed up. It's about the chances of starting a war had Hillary been elected. Don't forget how close it was in the three states where Trump barely won that made the difference.

Had hillary been elected I would not be worried about the future of my family.
Keep in mind tump said "I have a one Megatron solution to kim jun un" during the campaign.

Had hillary been elected I would not be worried about the future of my family.
Keep in mind tump said "I have a one Megatron solution to kim jun un" during the campaign.

I totally agree, had Hillary been elected our families wouldnt have a future worth worrying about.. Thank goodness Trump was voted instead!

I totally agree, had Hillary been elected our families wouldnt have a future worth worrying about.. Thank goodness Trump was voted instead!

Ok lets make one thing clear. Donald Trump may and soon start world war 3
Had Hillary Clinton been elected I would not be worried about the fact that Madison Wisconsin is a priority 2 target. And in a full nuclear attack would have 500 KT assigned to it. So yes I would have preferred Hillary Clinton over the insane trump..

As Puting stamps his feet . The US will keep doing what's it doing. China will not see its biggest trade market become unstable no doubt behind doors China already telling Putin watch out.

Arguing with a Russian made Trump-bot is pointless Gene. His algorithms are showing.

I didn't vote for trump. You guys did by not running bernie. Way to go. Pat yourselves on the back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back