• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Thanks, Internet! Conspiracy theorists (and skeptics) thrive online

Free versions of recent episodes:

Plumbbob12

That is soooo coool!!!
How fast can it go?
Do tell me about these solar panels.. we have to purchase new appliances and of course I'm doing the energy savers, so it sucks to have to make these purchases, but simultaneously, the new appliances will use less energy.
I've been contemplating Solar, but im not an engineer and my husband will only tolerate so much. I would like to go off grid as much as possible.

---------- Post added at 01:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:54 PM ----------

ok tell me... where do your batteries come from?
where do yours come from?

Plumbbob12

That is soooo coool!!!
How fast can it go?
Do tell me about these solar panels.. we have to purchase new appliances and of course I'm doing the energy savers, so it sucks to have to make these purchases, but simultaneously, the new appliances will use less energy.
I've been contemplating Solar, but im not an engineer and my husband will only tolerate so much. I would like to go off grid as much as possible.

---------- Post added at 01:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:54 PM ----------

where do yours come from?

my batteries come from Fleet Farm. where do your get mined from?

Regarding images....Really?? Your jerkyness knows no bounds. Completely unimpressive.. are you a narcissist?? Is that why you need the attention?

As for the batteries.. your making assumptions that are incorrect which is why i reversed the question.. i was giving you a hint. Cause I rock that way!

My car will only appreciate in value.... oh and my car is way more cool... :cool:

Attachments

• babyblue.jpg
    babyblue.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 11
Regarding images....Really?? Your jerkyness knows no bounds. Completely unimpressive.. are you a narcissist?? Is that why you need the attention?

As for the batteries.. your making assumptions that are incorrect which is why i reversed the question.. i was giving you a hint. Cause I rock that way!

Please enlighten me. Unlike you, I am open to learning new stuff everyday.

There is no doubt it is an awesome car.
The guy behind the wheel however......

---------- Post added at 02:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:11 PM ----------

click this link

you don't know where your batteries come from do you?

now explain to me how your car is "greener" than mine.

---------- Post added at 10:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:13 PM ----------

unless your car is painted green... it will NEVER EVER be "greener" than that old baby blue beauty that is still on the road. my dads 1947 Plymouth 4 door sedan he bought brand new is also still on the road with over 180,000 miles on it.

I do... there is nothing special about my batteries.. I keep telling you that.. where is that hammer?

now explain to me how your car is "greener" than mine
your the one making that argument.. not me.

my point is WHY would you buy a new car that has a limited lifespan (and frankly not that great of milage) when there are old cars out there still on the road that can be refurbished?

---------- Post added at 10:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:24 PM ----------

Maybe Pixel Twist could put that in his signature.

so you (both) need to resort to name calling? that was paul k's MO... call me names until the thread got locked, that way he didnt have to defend his position on anything.

nice.

my point is WHY would you buy a new car that has a limited lifespan (and frankly not that great of milage) when there are old cars out there still on the road that can be refurbished?

---------- Post added at 10:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:24 PM ----------

so you (both) need to resort to name calling? that was paul k's MO... call me names until the thread got locked, that way he didnt have to defend his position on anything.

nice.

no problem... Mods and Gene... please do not lock this thread, I do not mind the insults. That typically happens when someone cannot defend their position adequately. :rolleyes:

---------- Post added at 10:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:28 PM ----------

BTW- I do NOT suck at photoshop. Used it since Beta .065 or close to that. Photoshop lead me to David and David led me to Gene and The Paracast.

I'm not calling you names, I'm calling bullshit. It does not surprise me that you don't seem to know the difference.

Well what the hell, why not?

Attention whore!

attention whore? yikes...

what are you calling bullshit on? I would gladly help you understand more.

I wasn't say you sucked at Photoshop.......
I may have been alluding to something else.
But the point is your arguing just to do it.. and the discussion has completely deteriorated. And I should have left it along time ago. I'm not proud.. but it was fun.

attention whore? yikes...

what are you calling bullshit on? I would gladly help you understand more.

There is no icon to picture slapping your hand against your forehead.

We are feeding an insatiable beast.. and no, i'm not talking about my cat.

Back