• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Thanks, Internet! Conspiracy theorists (and skeptics) thrive online

I just told you that I'm a truther and don't support the controlled demo ideas. Did you even listen to me or is your mine seriously that made up to that statement? It's like you are being purposefully obtuse or trolling.

What Lance is saying is that he connotes (as many do) the word truther with people thinking that the airplanes were not the only things that brought down the towers, so controlled demolitions or missiles or some other type of explosive.
I don't like labels either, but unfortunately the term truther has come to mean that, regardless of what you want it to mean.

That's all were saying. I have no issue with someone not supporting the "official" story of what happened, as long as what he say makes sense. Unfortunately, most "trithers" go off on a rant about "it was an inside job" and it wasn't only the airplanes.

I hope you see what I mean Cotton.

Back