• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Silvia Brown

Yeah, isn't it terrible when people try to make a living via their innate skills?!

25 years ago, when Sylvia was easily accessable here on the SF Peninsula, I had a couple of sessions with her that led me to believe that, in spite of her big-time-celebrity status, she was able to "see" things that were true and could only have come from some psychic ability, especially when she described in detail, both physically and emotionally, the eternally young love-of-my-life whom I would welcome into my life some 15 years later. She also volunteered a past life vision of me as a Civil War field surgeon that explained why I've never been "grossed out" by anything I've seen or heard, be it blood, excrement, etc. :redface:

If your "skills" are ones of deceit, greed, and ignoring accountiblity, then yep, sure is.

And the best part is that she may not have been "Stopped" yet but she has most certainly been "paused." Her Excalibur engagement has been cancelled. See StopSylviaBrowne.com for more.
Not only is she too vulnerable to skeptics there able to ask any question they choose, but she is just not filling the seats. So whether she cancelled or they did is as of yet unconfirmed.

So at least her days as a predator are being limited and slowed down.

She also volunteered a past life vision of me as a Civil War field surgeon that explained why I've never been "grossed out" by anything I've seen or heard, be it blood, excrement, etc. :redface:

Of course you were something interesting like that! People don't want to hear that they were just some schmo hauling trash or something. I am kind of surprised she didn't use the ol' "high priest in ancient Egypt" thing.

Sylvia is clever enough to never have any of her victims being someone of high importance. Whenever someone asks her "was I someone important?" she always replies, "no, and neither were any of the rest of us here." She may make them people who were in interesting times, but never generals or kings or anything like that. She thinks that makes her look more legit.

Of course you were something interesting like that! People don't want to hear that they were just some schmo hauling trash or something. I am kind of surprised she didn't use the ol' "high priest in ancient Egypt" thing.
Yeah, that's the kind of life I'd like to live over again...literally thousands of dead bodies of formerly vital young men before me that I can't save, and blood all over me a dozen or more hours every day of my life. Yeah...let me cling to those memories!

Yeah, that's the kind of life I'd like to live over again...literally thousands of dead bodies of formerly vital young men before me that I can't save, and blood all over me a dozen or more hours every day of my life. Yeah...let me cling to those memories!

Since it came from Sylvia Browne then you were most likely nothing of the sort!
If reincarnation is true then chances are you and I both have probably spent the past 100,000 years just living as suffering peasants, consuming resources, dying of disease, accident or murder. That's why psychics come up with some past life where you mattered to more than you're immediate family.

Since it came from Sylvia Browne then you were most likely nothing of the sort!
If reincarnation is true then chances are you and I both have probably spent the past 100,000 years just living as suffering peasants, consuming resources, dying of disease, accident or murder. That's why psychics come up with some past life where you mattered to more than you're immediate family.

So, let's see...Either I've suffered a truly hellish existence watching thousands of young men(& boys) die on various battlefields...or I've been an eternally suffering peasant who dies a very premature and painful death. And knowing that I matter to my immediate family is neither a pleasant nor important feeling? Whoa! You might want to try optimism once in a while. You'll get a lot more accomplished.

So, let's see...Either I've suffered a truly hellish existence watching thousands of young men(& boys) die on various battlefields...or I've been an eternally suffering peasant who dies a very premature and painful death. And knowing that I matter to my immediate family is neither a pleasant nor important feeling? Whoa! You might want to try optimism once in a while. You'll get a lot more accomplished.

Seems Sylvia might be some sort of hero of yours and I've insulted her, well I can't apologize for that but it's not aimed at you personally, only at her. But you're not really getting what I'm saying, so no point in continuing.

I hate this woman with a passion.

Is it just me or does she remind anyone else of an orangutan? It's the hair I guess.

I think she's hot. She reminds me of my mother. And sister. Don't talk bad bout Silvia. I might juz have to bann yooz. Biatch! She gave me a readin once. She told me I was a man wif two arms and two legs. How the fuk she no dat? She also said, I like to eat food and drink certain liquids. And that I have been to the doctor wif helf problems before. Put that in your pipe and smoke it, mister debunker. Oh, she also knew I like to sleep when I'm tired. And that I prefer sleeping in/on a bed. BLAM!! BIATCH! I need more gin now.

Oh Noooooo anything but that. Don't threaten us (paracastians) like that. We are only small town folks trying to understand the parnormal.

Back