• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

sigh the return of the birthers...

Thanks for the link. I didn't find it to be about Pres. Obama's birthplace but a story on how he has adjusted his persona (including such claims). Again, like so many politicians (including Ron Paul), I infer it to be one of those, "...well, I didn't write it, but should have proofed (vetted) it better..." moments. (Emphasis on the "Thanks for the link" vesvehighfolk).

My earlier link on Michelle's comment regards to Kenya being her husband's "home country" (and not "ancestral country") may make her complicit in the "Obama created" mythos of being born outside of the USA. I also point out (ibid) that the rule is probably a good one.

I'm thinking that you have no evidence whatsoever for that spurious claim and Basiago has independent confirmation of Obama's whereabouts and the Project Pegasus existence. Which you would know if you had taken a hint of time to research the Basiago-Obama issue instead of firing a shot across my bow. Now who's looking for a f(r)ight, hm?

I'm thinking that you have no evidence whatsoever for that spurious claim and Basiago has independent confirmation of Obama's whereabouts and the Project Pegasus existence. Which you would know if you had taken a hint of time to research the Basiago-Obama issue instead of firing a shot across my bow. Now who's looking for a f(r)ight, hm?

This isn't personal and I won't try to make it that way.

I say that the claims of Basiago are absurd and insane because I've listened to him make them numerous times and I am reasonably familiar with them. The Coast to Coast where Ed Dames (who has made his own wild and absurd claims) calls in and tells him to keep him out of his fantasy is well worth listening to in that "B-movie, it is so bad it is good" vein. Among his outlandish claims of teleporting to Mars and traveling through time is the claim he can be seen in a photograph of Abraham Lincoln at Gettysburg in 1863. His pseudo-scientific jargon is pretty comical. I don't see any reason to believe that anything he says is factual. Why do you?

I say that the claims of Basiago are absurd and insane because I've listened to him make them numerous times and I am reasonably familiar with them. The Coast to Coast where Ed Dames (who has made his own wild and absurd claims) calls in and tells him to keep him out of his fantasy is well worth listening to in that "B-movie, it is so bad it is good" vein.

Dames, who later George Noory admitted to "setting up" Basiago made zero dent in Basiago's credibility. Nor in Brent Stillings. Only Noory and Dames came off as partners in bullshit.

Among his outlandish claims of teleporting to Mars and traveling through time is the claim he can be seen in a photograph of Abraham Lincoln at Gettysburg in 1863. His pseudo-scientific jargon is pretty comical. I don't see any reason to believe that anything he says is factual. Why do you?

Since I use more than rainbows, pink unicorns and New Age intuition to make my judgments.

Dames, who later George Noory admitted to "setting up" Basiago made zero dent in Basiago's credibility. Nor in Brent Stillings. Only Noory and Dames came off as partners in bullshit.

Since I use more than rainbows, pink unicorns and New Age intuition to make my judgments.

you know there is NO WAY he could have been at gettysburg right? you know why that is true right?

That is your perception. I'm sure Noory had his tongue planted in his cheek. Basiago is in the same catagory as David Wilcock, Stewart Swerdlow, and Al Bielek. I get you now I think. You are getting behind the Stargate/Montauk mythos and Alfred Webre kinda stuff. Ok, I get your attitude now, as this forum has never been Alfred Webre friendly. I think I have a better handle on your perspective. We'll have to just disagree about that stuff I guess.

you know there is NO WAY he could have been at gettysburg right? you know why that is true right?

Tell us!

I think he is saying it was a hologram that was photographed or something like that. The man's stories are complex and convoluted drawing on other people's stories to the point, as I mentioned, Ed Dames was included as a instructor on Mars or something. He may have actually thought Dames would welcome and go along with it, I'm not sure.

Back