• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

sigh the return of the birthers...

its his story trained I won't say just yet but there is one thing he missed in his tale an important fact listen to his gettysburg story and tell me what he missed and that is the key its not some thing small its smomthing quite big. there is one fact about the gettysburg adress that many historians forget and so did this guy he was not there I KNOW IT for a fact. history tells me so...

Tell us!

I think he is saying it was a hologram that was photographed or something like that. The man's stories are complex and convoluted drawing on other people's stories to the point, as I mentioned, Ed Dames was included as a instructor on Mars or something. He may have actually thought Dames would welcome and go along with it, I'm not sure.

"or something" "or something like that" "I'm not sure".

Translation: you lied about your so-called "knowledge" of Basiago and for that, I bid you Good Day.

[/b]Translation: you lied about your so-called "knowledge" of Basiago[/b] and for that, I bid you Good Day.

I challange you outright what did he miss? why is it that it can not be true he was at gettysburg put your money where your mouth is and tell me WHY it can NOT be true!
listen to his account he missed ONE real important fact!

That Lincoln was not the featured speaker and that he only spoke for a few minutes?

Andrew D. Basiago's claims of being a child agent of a super secret time travel and transporter project with his father is classic wish fulfillment fantasy you might read in a comic book or see in a children's movie like Spy Kids. I don't see how he gets any traction at all.

Translation: you lied about your so-called "knowledge" of Basiago and for that, I bid you Good Day.

Suit yourself. It's hard to keep track of every aspect of these wild stories, especially when you heard them months ago, and Basiago certainly has a whole sack full wild stories.

Listen, Angelo, he can't even spell his name right. :)

Besides, Obama released both the "short form" and "long form" birth certificates. There's also that newspaper item published when he was born in 1961, in a Honolulu paper as I recall. I suppose the conspiracy is that they knew 50 years ago that he'd be president some day. :)

Fifty? More like 30.

nothing to say about the gettysburg facts? no excuses? no refutation of a HOSTORICAL fact that can NOT be disputed?
come on now! defend mr time traveler NOW! tell me why he missed such a MAJOR DETAIL! oh i forgot i know why!
1 he was not there
2 he is crazy
3 there is NO project pegisis
4 he is a lier
tag your it the ball is in your court prove me wrong!

So long as both Democratic and Republican officials in Hawaii confirm that Obama was born in 1961 (and the notice was carried in the local papers at the time), this is just fluff. They gotta get rid of Sheriff Joe in Arizona pronto!

So long as both Democratic and Republican officials in Hawaii confirm that Obama was born in 1961 (and the notice was carried in the local papers at the time), this is just fluff. They gotta get rid of Sheriff Joe in Arizona pronto!

I wish I could like this post 10 times. Sheriff Joe is a bag of wind, not to mention a blatant racist and sexist pile of dung. The sooner he gets out of office, the better. As for the birthers, way to bring up a non issue, again. What a bunch of morons.

Lol I just got done reading this whole thread, wow. The part I find hardest to believe is that someone was actually sticking up for Andrew Basiago and his blatant nonsense and then had the nerve to call trainedobserver new age! ROFL! I'm glad that dude is gone.

Now I'm going to piss some people off when I say that Macs are great, if you want to surf, word process, work with photos and video, and there are several other things they do better than PC's, but they are absolute shit for gaming. Unless you want to dual boot, which is a pain in the ass, Macs are pretty much worthless if you're into games. Only reason I still have a PC. Oh, and Firefox FTW.

Back