• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

sigh the return of the birthers...

Sorry but it must be said. Would this be an issue at all if the pres was WHITE? This is a race issue pure and simple.

Actually, back when Schwarzennegar or however you spell his name was possibly being groomed to take a run at the White House, it was also brought up, I think. The fact that it's still being brought up, even after he's proven that he was, in fact, born here, has more to do with stupidity than racism, at least in my opinion.

I love Macs, but I have to agree about gaming, which is why I have two Macs and a PC. I do most of my gaming on Xbox 360 and PS3 though.

Praise Jobs.

The man was a genius and way ahead of his time.

I do most of my gaming on my 360 as well, but there are certain games that are PC exclusive that I like to keep up with, namely MMORPG's and other multiplayer type games that haven't yet made the jump to the consoles. There really is no comparison in fighting against an actual thinking human being as opposed to fighting a programmed AI, which you can do on a console, but pretty much only with FPS, a few fighters, and other shooter type games.

Wow, some of you are drinking the Kool-Aid. Regardless of your opinion of Arpaio, you must admit there are questions to his citizenship if not his birthplace. Many "birthers" conflate the two but it's the same argument. For example, you can't attend an Indonesian private school if you aren't an Indonesian citizen, yet there he was as a kid.

Point is this: this is a "race issue" only because we know who his father is, where he was abroad, and which broad he was abroad at the time. Turning the fact that his father is Kenyan into some racist issue concerns liberals more than those seeking the truth, as it always does and forever will. Some are not interested in the emotion of the issue, only the facts. Millions are spent by this administration to cover up his grades and admission information, which must be the key or else why not put the issue to bed. Something is wrong here and although the actual problem may not have been unearthed yet; my money is his college admissions revealing his actual citizenship.

And sceptical investigator...I mean sheriff... arpaio is going on the stand starting today. It's a good place for him.

Joe Arpaio Trial: Arizona Sheriff Faces Racial Profiling Allegations
This is what happens when you question the entrenched left in this country - especially when you target their new illegal voting bloc.

This "group of Latinos" tellingly wants nothing other than Arpaio to stop doing what has been so effective in the past, and what the federal government refuses to do. That is of course a gateway to allowing relatives of these suspect Latinos (no mention of whether they're actually US citizens or not) to enter this country in the same manner they most likely did. Wonder where the money's coming from for this suit.

This is what happens when you question the entrenched left in this country - especially when you target their new illegal voting bloc.

Lmao. Right wingers make me laugh so hard with this crap. Illegal voting bloc? What? Oh, is that why you right wingers are out there passing voter ID laws left and right? You mean it's not to keep minorities and the poor from voting? All this crap from the right about rampant voter fraud, yet when their own RNLA investigated these claims they found less than 400 cases of voter fraud in the last 10 years. Talk about a complete and utter non issue, you're more likely to get hit by lightning then encounter a case of voter fraud. Anything to get your awful, laughable candidate in there though, right?

may I ask what ever happened to this thought I want you to watch this and rember a time when we did not doubt where our leader was born.when some enemy attacked us and we united to crush it. 19 madmen plowed planes into the WTC and what do we do? we go and invade other nations that had little or nothing to do with the event. we elect the 1st black president then we question his birth. Bob is right to be hard on the birthers becuse there really is nothing to it.
watch this vid and rember who we were as a nation.

Victoria Watson
RIKKI

I fully agree, careful though, you might get accused of "drinking the kool aid" because you call a non issue a non issue. No matter what these birther morons do, nothing is going to change the fact that Obama was the legally elected first black president of the United States, and hopefully, he'll be in there for a second term. I'm definitely not Obama's biggest fan but I'd vote for just about anyone before I cast a ballot for Mitt "Robber Baron" Romney.

mitt-romney-quote-likes-to-fire-people1.jpg

Unfortunately when one of the smarter, more pragmatic choices (mitch daniels) blows off the opportunity to run and pundits talk openly of his chances being slight because he doesn't look presidential enough maybe we get the president we deserve

Unfortunately when one of the smarter, more pragmatic choices (mitch daniels) blows off the opportunity to run and pundits talk openly of his chances being slight because he does't look presidential enough maybe we get the president we deserve. Although, having said that I wasn't keen on his position on defunding indianas planned parenthood.

Lmao. Right wingers make me laugh so hard with this crap. Illegal voting bloc? What? Oh, is that why you right wingers are out there passing voter ID laws left and right? You mean it's not to keep minorities and the poor from voting? All this crap from the right about rampant voter fraud, yet when their own RNLA investigated these claims they found less than 400 cases of voter fraud in the last 10 years. Talk about a complete and utter non issue, you're more likely to get hit by lightning then encounter a case of voter fraud. Anything to get your awful, laughable candidate in there though, right?

If you're an illegal alien and you vote or attempt to vote, then yes, it is a problem. This is an emerging problem with the influx of illegals over the past few years, so your cherry-picked "data" (which about six people put significant stock into) is irrelevant. Look, there's one reason and one reason alone ACORN existed. Get back on your meds.

I fully agree, careful though, you might get accused of "drinking the kool aid" because you call a non issue a non issue. No matter what these birther morons do, nothing is going to change the fact that Obama was the legally elected first black president of the United States, and hopefully, he'll be in there for a second term. I'm definitely not Obama's biggest fan but I'd vote for just about anyone before I cast a ballot for Mitt "Robber Baron" Romney.

mitt-romney-quote-likes-to-fire-people1.jpg
Uneducated voters like yourself are accounted for in the strategy-making process. It's all good.

If you're an illegal alien and you vote or attempt to vote, then yes, it is a problem. This is an emerging problem with the influx of illegals over the past few years, so your cherry-picked "data" (which about six people put significant stock into) is irrelevant. Look, there's one reason and one reason alone ACORN existed. Get back on your meds.

Roflmao. My cherry picked data, that came from Republican National Lawyers Association, is not only completely accurate, but an illuminating set of facts that idiots like yourself have no answer for. Why would the Republicans cherry pick data in order to make themselves look even more ridiculous than they already look? The number of cases is every single instance of voter fraud in the last 10 years, if there were more, they'd be on the list too, but there aren't any more because it's not something that happens very often. Period. If you're an illegal alien and you vote or attempt to vote, you're not only calling attention to yourself, you're also pretty much begging to get thrown out of the country, which is why it barely ever happens. Under 400 cases in the last 10 years, and I'll bet good money you can't come up with any more cases or any actual data besides your ignorant opinion that would refute what I just said. I know you right wingers don't like to let a little thing like facts get in your way though, so by all means keep spouting off at the mouth.

Back