• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Ron Regehr: The Roswell Slides & the Ramey Memo: Is there a future for analytical ufology?

Are these pics available to see somewhere? (Sorry, I just don't know exactly what you refer to. Lambright's photos in his book?)

Maybe the Bennewitz family has the only possession of these photos? Or, are you referring to some other photos you have access to?

Thanks again Ron. You're a great guy to share this information so promptly. Much appreciated. That's all I have for now except to know about the TIFF file size when you can spare the time to get it. No rush.

Good luck with your presentation at Roswell. I think that is fascinating that you learned the NY 7th photo of the Roswell debris showed objects with some thickness of 1/4 to 3/8 inch that you believe were removed from some of the photos archived in Texas. What mm size(s) are the negatives for the seven photos? Are the original negatives preserved? From what camera lens/type or model?

Again many thanks, and have fun and success with your Roswell adventure and presentation.

We will have a full set in our book, when it becomes available. There are two images that are (most likely) not on the 'Net--the Bettmann/Corbis image of Ramey and the July 9 image of Ramey. The Bettmann image was discovered quite by accident and there is no known "good" image (only photocopies from the Star-Telegram).

As for the Bennewitz photos… I lost those long ago in a nasty, spiteful divorce--along with my 600+ volume UFO library and my 23 archive boxes of research materials.

The negatives are (by today's standards) HUGE-- 4 inches by 5 inches. The Arlington, TX, campus archives of the Uni. of Texas has 4 of the original negatives. We identified the two Ramey photos and the two Ramey/DuBose photos as coming from a Speed Graphis press camera. The other camera makes/models are unknown--but we're working on finding out.

As for the Bennewitz photos… I lost those long ago in a nasty, spiteful divorce--along with my 600+ volume UFO library and my 23 archive boxes of research materials.
How low can it go... I feel that hollow sinking feeling... Now that's below the belt where it really hurts. I hope it's not all destroyed and trashed or burned-up. This is toooo heavy. I feel for you. Sorry. Those photos were priceless!

How low can it go... I feel that hollow sinking feeling... Now that's below the belt where it really hurts. I hope it's not all destroyed and trashed or burned-up. This is toooo heavy. I feel for you. Sorry. Those photos were priceless!
I have no idea what happened to my library, just that it is gone. The research material was sent to a recycler. No sense of me getting all upset, as she is on her path. I choose another.

In the 7th photo from NY what were the length estimates of the hollow tubes or struts? This is smoking gun evidence about the need to know, and why we never got to know! I shake your hand and congratulate you! Sir Detective.

(Before everybody shouts ET: Gene noted even these objects looked conventional. Gene said about the 7th photo: "I'm not seeing unconventional.")

You also suggested the print photos in TX were "whited-out" to hide the thickness of these metal objects. Was that done to all the remaining 6 photos? So, these objects were in all 7 photos, but 6 photos were altered to hide the thickness of some objects. Correct or ?

Last edited:
Ron, I forgot to ask in my previous post above which photo is the one that is razor sharp? You said only one of the seven photos was truly "needle sharp" in perfect focus. It is one of the photos in Texas, but which one is it? Thanks.

Last edited:
Is "Analytical Ufology" advanced through denial of entirely Human advancements? Does it behoove us to find a rational common ground and make a plan which abrogates cover-ups and manipulation by agencies of deception including religion? Why (as Thomas Sheridan asks in another thread) are there so many BELIEVERS who obsess over every detail in each photo as if there is no government capable of creating UFOs?

There is a useful or efficacious common ground which would see a future the Watchers would love. A future akin to what Henry Kissinger called for in 1984 at a meeting of the Bilderbergs in Evian, France. A future where religious wars and extremism are memories and our technological weapons are no longer worrisome to more advanced and far older sentient life forms throughout universe (s). I hope every reasonable person involved in Ufology is not so invested in their ego stiffened stubbornness that they would not support a plan to get full disclosure of any and all technology aimed at space or the brainwashing manipulation of the citizens of Earth.

Maybe this kind of consensus or olive branch would convince the talking heads who supposedly run things to engage (As Jimmy Carter promised) in transparency without worrying about tipping off the Russian boogeyman. Maybe a decreased amount of spying and building of weapons only useful to a sick society would end and the huge fortunes spent on it could be used by humanity (Not any Nation) to colonize space. Maybe we could develop (co-operatively with all nations) a means to save Earth from alien threats such as this story mentions.

Does anyone think the Watchers will save Earth or most of the life forms on Earth from the approaching catastrophic rise in water levels? Do you think your own energy and soulful attunement can be used to save life on Earth? Of course, there will be a lot of humans who survive in bunkers and places built with your tax dollars.

Most people will say what I suggest here shortly is impossible. They could be correct and yet if they watch Futurescape they will see technology allows use of the World Mind. And many top scientists are beginning to see very little is impossible.

The esoteric word in the scientific proofing this month that the brain is part of the lymph (psychic points) system, was a very deep and good term, which means formerly science had no reason to examine things like soul and our attunement ability. That too will take time, and an even longer time for us to attune with the Vortex Energies that were once more connected through the worldwide megaliths. I am just happy to see these things coming to pass. Gravitational Wave Theory could add so much. Maybe we could even learn to THINK away the temperature rise that will cause the water levels to rise.

Legend has it that a Stele brought to the Miami Planetarium when I was living there forty years ago, was a functioning energy conduit to save Earth. It was brought from Peru, and supposedly had been used to keep an ancient comet or moon headed at Earth from colliding with us for a thousand years. I was the only individual there when it was taken off the truck even though it had been announced in the media. I told the employees of the Planetarium what it and it's magnetic properties were for. They thought I was crazy, and had no interest in learning how our energy can attune to other energy.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Back