• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Rendlesham, should I go?

I am very glad we went. However, you can't get to the lighthouse unless you take a ferry over. We didn't get there in time. We did take a walk through the woods and I have a bunch of pictures. I will post them when I get home late next week.

However, the one thing I would have to say is that at about 50 to 75 feet from the field there is absolutely no way to see the light from a lighthouse. Especially considering how far away the lighthouse is, the topography of the area, and the dense trees. The one thing about the lighthouse theory that gets overlooked is that the forrest is predominently evergreen trees and the underbrush is literally 3 or 4 feet tall. I have a picture of my son standing in the underbrush and it is almost as tall as he is.

I came away with a definate opinion. Either Halt and Penniston et al are desribing exactly the events that occurred or they are liars. I can not concieve of a 3rd alternative.

Anyway, I will post more upon my return.

Is it possible the tree line was different 30 years ago?

Is it possible the tree line was different 30 years ago?
Not according to the locals. I spoke to a few and it looks about how it did 30 years ago apart from the obvious "UFO" trail that has been cut and a few access roads that have likewise been cut. So, if anything, it was more dense and much less traveled through.

Hopefully, very soon Jim Penniston will take the decision, to release the rest of what the binary-code, said to the public, but until then, i will provide some interesting information, given by Jim on another radio interview done in April 2011..

But before I do provide that information, this is the progress so far of all this.

Back in Nov/Dec 2010 Jim Penniston provided 5 pages out of possible 13 pages, to the Ancient Alien Series for decoding. They employed an expert in Binary code, to decode the 5 pages for them, that expert's name was Nick Ciske.

In his expert opinion, this is what the 5 pages revealed.

EXPLORATION (OF) HUMANITY 52 09 42 532N 13 13 12 69W Conti(NUOUS ) for PLANETARY ADVAN(CE)...

Those coordinates pinpoint a location off the West Coast of Ireland, for some reason.

Some people here on this forum, are arguing for ET is here, and is visiting us now, and others are convinced as hell ET, has not come here just yet. But if Jim is right, and if anyone, can remember one part, of the James Fox documentary "I Know What I Saw" were James went and visited George Dalgish, who is a Doctor of Applied Mathematics, in order, to find out what the symbol's and glyphs found in Jim's notebook, could mean? Well George said the symbols represent a mathematical idea and George also pointed out one the symbols for attention, a circle, which he suggested this symbol was representing, the surveying of the planet, an orbit.

The craft that Jim saw was unmanned, he claimed too it was a probe, so the triangle craft seems to be a probe of some kind, that has been sent back by a race of people living in our far future, the probe mission is to explore humanity's history? I think the evidence, doesn't support an ET landing at Rendlesam, Jim claims time travelers,, i think he is right.

Remember now what George said!!

Now to the information. Jim the rest of the codes reveal six different coordinates to locations around the World., He doesn't specify the exact location, but he said one coordinate points to a location in the USA, the rest of the coordinates point to locations found in Central America, South America, Egypt, China, Greece. All locations are on land unlike Hy Brazil.

I think the evidence, doesn't support an ET landing at Rendlesam, Jim claims time travelers,, i think he is right

The problems with time travel are so numerous and complex I just can't see that being very high on the list of probable explanations for Rendlesham. The very idea of the binary code download business is one of the most bizarre things a person could imagine. For this to have occurred it seems that it certainly would have to be planned and a mechanism for transmitting information into a human brain through touching the surface of the object would have to have been in place before hand. It would have to have been a premeditated act in other words. Someone would have had to anticipate that a human would approach and touch the craft, etc., etc. See what I'm getting at? The presence of a "message" denotes preparation and an intent to convey the message.

The problems with time travel are so numerous and complex I just can't see that being very high on the list of probable explanations for Rendlesham. The very idea of the binary code download business is one of the most bizarre things a person could imagine. For this to have occurred it seems that it certainly would have to be planned and a mechanism for transmitting information into a human brain through touching the surface of the object would have to have been in place before hand. It would have to have been a premeditated act in other words. Someone would have had to anticipate that a human would approach and touch the craft, etc., etc. See what I'm getting at? The presence of a "message" denotes preparation and an intent to convey the message.

Jim and John Burroughs touched on stuff you wrote in your post, so here is the interview to listen to.

PodOmatic | Podcast - The Paranormal Cafe

I went to the forest today and did the 'ufo' walk, takes a couple of hours and passes by the infamous left gate! Listened to the Halt tape as i walked and definately recommend doing this to anyone close enough. Imagine that the whole geography of the place has changed over the years, but still gives you a chill, wondering what did happen those nights.

I can't seem to find a list of the 7 locations called out in the message. Anybody have that or hasn't it been released yet?

Not sure if you have listened to the interview? Well anyways you'll not find this information on the web, as it has not been released yet to the larger public!!

Jim was just replying to question's asked by the host of that show, but Jim's replies were telling. He said one of the co-ordinates is pointing to some place or area within the United States itself/ Jim and John Said they want to investigate that place before releasing to see if anything is there, which makes lot of sense to me.

One of other 5 co-ordinates is pointing to an area in Central America and another co-ordinate is pointing to a place in South America, which Jim claimed has ruins or something there, he didn't go into it in much detail.

The other three co-ordinates point to places in Egypt, China and Greece, Jim said the location in Greece is an Island.. The gates of Apollo, some weird things are also seen in the place, were this co-ordinate is pointing to according to Jim.

This binary download business does add a layer of complexity to this case. For some it will no doubt up ratchet up the validity of the case, for others launch it to the level of outright foolishness. For me, it stands as an potential indication of the effect of exposure to an anomalous experience, possibly psychological in nature, which most probably orbits safely outside the realm of real-world, physical contact. Not having a good understanding into the nature of these "events," nor the cause and effect, one has to address the consistently reported high strangeness of such experiences, as well as the pattern of claims to accessing information that seemingly exists beyond the spectrum of the claimant's awareness. Consider such a claim's proximity to the information regularly channeled by Channelers. The fact that information was transmitted via a "binary" code and not via more advanced means could indicate its thoroughly human origins, and support the idea that this came from the personal or communal unconscious of the observers. This binary code revelation (for me) brings the prevailing theory behind the Rendlesham Forrest Affair into a new light, and moves it closer to the realm of a shared anomalous event -as rare as such a possibility may seem to those outside of the field of psychology.

The fact that information was transmitted via a "binary" code and not via more advanced means could indicate its thoroughly human origins, and support the idea that this came from the personal or communal unconscious of the observers. T

A human generated code (ASCI) containing an English message indicating ancient and esoteric sites around the world says "human beings" to me. What are the odds that such a object appearing in the woods would have the facility to communicate this information in this manner accidentally? It seems somewhere between slim and none. Something weird happened and the witnesses were drugged and interrogated. It really complicates things to say the least and makes discerning the truth of the situation pretty difficult. Did J.P. get this squirted into his head by the object or by humans later? How could that even be done? Could you drug or hypnotize someone and cause them to remember such a long series of 1s and 0s without them knowing you've done so? What is possible in that regard?

A human generated code (ASCI) containing an English message indicating ancient and esoteric sites around the world says "human beings" to me. What are the odds that such a object appearing in the woods would have the facility to communicate this information in this manner accidentally? It seems somewhere between slim and none. Something weird happened and the witnesses were drugged and interrogated. It really complicates things to say the least and makes discerning the truth of the situation pretty difficult. Did J.P. get this squirted into his head by the object or by humans later? How could that even be done? Could you drug or hypnotize someone and cause them to remember such a long series of 1s and 0s without them knowing you've done so? What is possible in that regard?

I have a few thoughts about this. What happened out there in Rendlesham forest, may have been preplanned and orchestrated, on some level by an intelligence living in the far future. Wrap your head around that one! Now there is strong chance however also this information about the "Time Travelers" was suggested to Jim by the AFOSI , he admits himself, he was given sodium pentathol during his interrogation into what happened.

Still I don't see any inconsistent behavior at all with JIM, some of his memories might have been messed with to put him off track, but if the binary-code, was wrote down one day after his UFO incident, and Jim is willing to get the paper and ink tested, to confirm when the binary code was wrote down in his notebook, i have to belief, he is telling the truth, another fact and it is provable one.

Jim talked about receiving the binary-code back in 1994, under Hypnosis, this was just a year or so after he retired from active duty with the military, this fact is what has convinced me, he is telling the truth, but he said nothing since then, because nobody asked him about it later.I don't think he would have waited another 16 years to release it, if he was was lying, and wanted to to add something to the story, spice it up a bit, the fact it took so long to come out, tells me something the binary-code is legit.

That it was deciphered into English suggests the intelligence behind it all, were human? I think time travel is possible myself, without knowing for sure of course. Lot of UFO sightings similar looking craft have been seen in the ancient past and now, why no change in design/ ancient mythologies and folklore, weird happenings and such, can and could be explained, more easily if it was time travelers doing all this and so on.

I can't say for sure, if it is possible for humans beings to travel through time, or such thing has been worked out in the future, what the hazards would be for human being, but we can't rule out the possibility machines or devices cannot travel back in time for them and check it out. It speculation of course, but Jim claimed unde hypnosis this intelligence was human, but from a future time some 40.000-50,000 ahead of us now presently.

I will not claim he is right on that, but if Jim is, then we are talking about Humans that could be capable of almost doing anything, they wish to do Train. I hope one of these location reveals something, that maybe will change, how we think about this stuff, and revealing something, that currently remains undiscovered. That is my hope anyway for this.

..but Jim claimed unde hypnosis this intelligence was human, but from a future time some 40.000-50,000 ahead of us now presently.

That makes an English message coded in 7-bit ASCI even more outrageous when you think of it. An English message coded in ASCI AND from 40K in the future? That would be like me sending you an urgent message recorded in Latin on a Edison wax cylinder by camel or something. It boggles the mind. It seems much more likely that this is the result of human activity in the 1980s. The story seems to indicate the transmission of the information was an accident which just seems to make it all the more improbable in my mind. A probe from the future lands in the forest and just by chance has the ability to transmit cryptic information in contemporary English to human minds using a contemporary computer protocol. There is something very, very, wrong with that picture. I am not saying that anyone is lying, I'm just saying its absolutely unrealistic and low on the probability list as an explanation for what is going on there.

It brings up the question. Did we possess the technology then (or now for that matter) to implant something like that in a person's head without their knowledge? Is that even possible psychologically? My gut feel is no, that the kind of conditioning that could produce such a result couldn't go unnoticed by the victim but I'm no expert.

Maybe that's why Rendlesham has been called "The British Roswell": two places where, for a long time, myth has drowned any possible access to actual facts.

That would be like me sending you an urgent message recorded in Latin on a Edison wax cylinder by camel or something.
This should go straight into The Paracast forum hall of fame-hillarious! In any case, I agree. Let alone we've completely bypassed questioning the need to transmit a message via binary code if these are in fact humans from our future. Dubious indeed. Seems if that's the case the message would be a little more direct, perhaps delivered in english and saying something like: Hello. We are humans from the future yada, yada..." Binary code seems the heavy handed brainchild of some sci-fi flunkie. If it turns out these messages are of ET origin, I am officially airing my doubts about their competency.

Regarding the question about implanting information into the minds of people: yes, we can do it, but the idea of 100% recall is a bit of a myth. In the cases where research has revealed a potential to do so the results are more likely related to the anomaly of a candidate's particular genius rather than an indicator of the capacity to reliably implant information. Hypnosis btw has proven pretty piss poor in doing such things, despite the runaway adds in the back of men's magazines claiming otherwise.

That makes an English message coded in 7-bit ASCI even more outrageous when you think of it. An English message coded in ASCI AND from 40K in the future? That would be like me sending you an urgent message recorded in Latin on a Edison wax cylinder by camel or something. It boggles the mind. It seems much more likely that this is the result of human activity in the 1980s. The story seems to indicate the transmission of the information was an accident which just seems to make it all the more improbable in my mind. A probe from the future lands in the forest and just by chance has the ability to transmit cryptic information in contemporary English to human minds using a contemporary computer protocol. There is something very, very, wrong with that picture. I am not saying that anyone is lying, I'm just saying its absolutely unrealistic and low on the probability list as an explanation for what is going on there.

It brings up the question. Did we possess the technology then (or now for that matter) to implant something like that in a person's head without their knowledge? Is that even possible psychologically? My gut feel is no, that the kind of conditioning that could produce such a result couldn't go unnoticed by the victim but I'm no expert.

The binary code was deciphered using 8- bit ASCI, Well surely if it was intentional, time travelers would go out of there way to make sure that we could read the message?

English is the universal language of today, and binary code, is used today in computer programming, so I don't find that all far fetched as you do the message would be in binary, and would have read out, in English.

If it wasn't intentional, then of course, I can understand your point of view more, but there obviously was more going on here Train, because the Bentwater's base personel experienced, something over two nights, maybe even a third night, this was obviously intentional. These men experienced what they did for reason, it wasn't a random thing, for me it obvious here the evidence is this event was meant to occur! Everyone can dismiss if they like, but personally think something, may come of this hopefully, just have to wait and see.

Binary code seems the heavy handed brainchild of some sci-fi flunkie.

There you go. It sounds contrived to say the least.

If it turns out these messages are of ET origin, I am officially airing my doubts about their competency.

You bring up an excellent point. If you look at the modern UFO/Alien Abduction mythos it portrays ETs as being as backward and irrational as they are supposedly technologically advanced. Although able to cross vast distances and overcome innumerable deadly obstacles to get here, their communication skills consistently prove to pathetically ineffectual and the methodology employed in their alleged genetic studies primitive compared to modern standards. Their alleged actions don't reflect any ethical or philosophical superiority to speak of either but rather the darker side of humanity itself. Does the ET mythos reflect humanities shadow? Are we looking up into the skies and peering into the darkness of the collective human psyche?

I think time travel is possible myself, without knowing for sure of course.

I only minored in pseudo-science but time travel seems to be a practical impossibility due to the spacial displacement problem. If by some incredible super-science you were to discover how to travel backwards in time (we already know how to travel into the future of course) and moved backwards only a few hours you would (theoretically) wind up in the empty space where the earth was at that time. A time travel machine would have to simultaneously be a space travel machine with an incredibly sophisticated navigation scheme and an unlimited supply of power. Like a flying saucer for example. [cough, cough] Never mind.

There you go. It sounds contrived to say the least.

You bring up an excellent point. If you look at the modern UFO/Alien Abduction mythos it portrays ETs as being as backward and irrational as they are supposedly technologically advanced. Although able to cross vast distances and overcome innumerable deadly obstacles to get here, their communication skills consistently prove to pathetically ineffectual and the methodology employed in their alleged genetic studies primitive compared to modern standards. Their alleged actions don't reflect any ethical or philosophical superiority to speak of either but rather the darker side of humanity itself. Does the ET mythos reflect humanities shadow? Are we looking up into the skies and peering into the darkness of the collective human psyche?

I once had a vet, desex a dog on the kitchen table, we ourselves have different standards where lessor life forms are concerned.
And if they are post biological as has been suggested before, that also would explain the lack of regard for our primative bioforms.
Trying to rationalise "alien" motives from a human perspective is imo unlikely to yeild useful conclusions
My dog gets abducted, taken on board a strange craft and delivered to a bright lit strange smelling room when the first thing that happens is an anal probe......(to take his temperature)
Youd think a species that can put a man on the moon could find a better way to take his temperature than to shove a glass tube filled with mercury up his bum...............

Its all relative

---------- Post added at 11:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:19 AM ----------

I only minored in pseudo-science but time travel seems to be a practical impossibility due to the spacial displacement problem. If by some incredible super-science you were to discover how to travel backwards in time (we already know how to travel into the future of course) and moved backwards only a few hours you would (theoretically) wind up in the empty space where the earth was at that time. A time travel machine would have to simultaneously be a space travel machine with an incredibly sophisticated navigation scheme and an unlimited supply of power. Like a flying saucer for example. [cough, cough] Never mind.

Not just the earth, but also the solar system itself as it spins around the galatic core,and the galactic drift as it moves out from the 0:0:0 co-ordinate of the big bang.
But imo calculating these factors isnt too hard a thing to do.
You would need a TARDIS (time and relative dimensions in space) to do the job properly.
It would be easier to target your destination based on the systems star, and then home in from there.
Calculating where a star will be in a 100 years, or 100 years ago is not hard.

I personally dont think time travel is impossible.
the speed of time for example is variable not fixed, it can be dialed up or down

Good doco here

Since all clocks run faster higher up, we conclude that time itself runs
faster higher up in the gravitational field: after all, time is only what we
measure using clocks.
This is not just an abstract point. Today there are in orbit around the Earth a

number of satellites that form the Global Positioning System (
[FONT=Aldus-RomanSC~28][FONT=Aldus-RomanSC~28]gps[/FONT][/FONT]). Launched by
the US Air Force, they constantly send radio signals down to Earth that can be used
in navigation: with a

[FONT=Aldus-RomanSC~28][FONT=Aldus-RomanSC~28]gps [/FONT][/FONT]receiver one can pinpoint one's location to within 10m, an
extraordinary accuracy. The satellites carry precise atomic clocks, the most accurate
clocks that can be made. Because of the effect of gravity on time, these tick faster
than do clocks on the ground; the difference is about three microseconds per day

http://www.gravityfromthegroundup.org/pdf/slowtime.pdf

Regarding the Higgs singlet, physicists say that finding it could pave the way for messages to be sent both to the past and the future, according to a report in LiveScience.
‘Our theory is a long shot, but it doesn't violate any laws of physics or experimental constraints,’ said physicist Tom Weiler of Vanderbilt University.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencet...lider-world-s-time-machine.html#ixzz1KCcEr5iB

Back