• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Politics & The CIC/Prez

Free episodes:

A bunch of stuff. The problem with the traditional conservative versus liberal argument in the U.S. is that the former these days focuses on meaningless cultural issues and lies constantly. It keeps fact checkers up at night, and most of the stuff I post here consists of a correction rather than discuss the merits of any philosophy.

Ronald Reagan is tossing rapidly in his grave.
If he's tossing in his grave that carnivora must of really worked.

This conservative vs liberal stuff is indeed interesting in my point of view - we're at the moment having the general election here.
One writer said that probably only 6-7% of the voters are actually _liberal_ in the very sense. They claim the leftist parties are liberal, but they are not - they are totalitarian.
Libertarian politics, as conceived by Voltaire or Locke, is a rarity these days.

This conservative vs liberal stuff is indeed interesting in my point of view - we're at the moment having the general election here.
One writer said that probably only 6-7% of the voters are actually _liberal_ in the very sense. They claim the leftist parties are liberal, but they are not - they are totalitarian.
Libertarian politics, as conceived by Voltaire or Locke, is a rarity these days.
Yea I agree the Labour party in the UK at the moment are just Conservatives with a small c. I actually don't vote anymore.

Totally different situation Randall.
People were murdered by Trump's actions. The mandates were issued to protect all not to kill them.
Let me make it clear TRUMP is a murdering bastard.
I still don't know what you're referring to ( specifically ), so I cannot tell how different the situation is. If what you mean by "Trump's actions" is the same as the President's actions, we can certainly make a case that there have been a number of things set in motion by a number of Presidents that have caused deaths — and it seems that doing them in the name of "safety" is a common theme. How much death has been rationalized in the name of "protecting America" or "protecting democracy" or whatever else is the case?

I still don't know what you're referring to ( specifically ), so I cannot tell how different the situation is. If what you mean by "Trump's actions" is the same as the President's actions, we can certainly make a case that there have been a number of things set in motion by a number of Presidents that have caused deaths — and it seems that doing them in the name of "safety" is a common theme. How much death has been rationalized in the name of "protecting America" or "protecting democracy" or whatever else is the case?
Well the police officers killed by Trump's proud boys on the day he called his mob to storm the Capitol resulting in five deaths.

"Five people died either shortly before, during, or following the event: one was shot by Capitol Police, another died of a drug overdose, and three died of natural causes.[22][30]"
Still looking for a list of cops killed during the protest.
And someone is trying to pretend he's read Trump's actual words.
Sooner or later everyone at the protest will die after the protest, so what?
Nearly everyone who ever died, died before the protest. Again, so what?

"Five people died either shortly before, during, or following the event: one was shot by Capitol Police, another died of a drug overdose, and three died of natural causes.[22][30]"
Well let me put it in simple terms.
Trump is a Fucking Cunt.

Well the police officers killed by Trump's proud boys on the day he called his mob to storm the Capitol resulting in five deaths.

Those claims have been debunked. The story of the officer attacked with a fire extinguisher is false. He died later in hospital from non-related causes. The others never happened — except for an unarmed woman who was unnecessarily shot dead by a cowardly officer from behind a closed door, and another who was crushed and brutally beaten by police. Other allegations are false as well. Trump never incited the protesters to kill anyone.

Just like anything else, whether it suits your biases or not, you need to look at the other side of the story. With that in mind, remember that I've never been a Trump fan — and I'm not saying that it was right to have taken the protest inside the capitol buildings. However there are mitigating circumstances that have been captured on video ( watch the documentary below ).

Capitol Police debunk Jan. 6 panel allegation GOP lawmaker helped rioters surveil complex​

JANUARY 6th Documentary — The Other Side of The Story​

[Link violates TOS.]

The deaths were attributed to the aftereffects of the insurrection.

Let's put it this way: Do you understand that Trump called on his followers to fight like hell and even promised he'd follow them to the Capital during his speech on 1/6/21? The Secret Service reportedly refused to take him there despite his protests.

Hundreds of people have faced charges. Many were convicted of various crimes, and many pled guilty, apologizing that Trump lied to them about the election.

Those claims have been debunked. The story of the officer attacked with a fire extinguisher is false. He died later in hospital from non-related causes. The others never happened — except for the unarmed woman who was shot dead by a cowardly security officer from behind a closed door. Other allegations are false as well. Trump never incited the protesters to kill anyone. Just like anything else, whether it suits your biases or not, you need to look at the other side of the story.

No Police Officers Were Killed on Jan. 6, But Ashlii Babbitt Was Shot by Police and Died​

[Link violates TOS.]]

The real side of the story is that Trump dispatched the insurrectionists. You can argue about police who died after the incident, but what about all those who were injured when they were attacked by the rioters?

Those claims have been debunked. The story of the officer attacked with a fire extinguisher is false. He died later in hospital from non-related causes. The others never happened — except for the unarmed woman who was shot dead by a cowardly security officer from behind a closed door. Other allegations are false as well. Trump never incited the protesters to kill anyone. Just like anything else, whether it suits your biases or not, you need to look at the other side of the story.

No Police Officers Were Killed on Jan. 6, But Ashlii Babbitt Was Shot by Police and Died​

[Link violates TOS.]]

Those claims have been debunked. The story of the officer attacked with a fire extinguisher is false. He died later in hospital from non-related causes. The others never happened — except for the unarmed woman who was shot dead by a cowardly security officer from behind a closed door. Other allegations are false as well. Trump never incited the protesters to kill anyone.

Just like anything else, whether it suits your biases or not, you need to look at the other side of the story.

[Link violates TOS.]

Attachments

• 2021_storming_of_the_United_States_Capitol_DSC09254-2_(50820534063)_(retouched).jpg
    2021_storming_of_the_United_States_Capitol_DSC09254-2_(50820534063)_(retouched).jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 0
This is when democracy fell.
Let me however tell you a little story.
Don't read or listen to mainstream news was not a phrase that originated in America.
It was first spoken in 1933 by one Joseph Goebbels.
And I think we can all see the similarities between his boss and the 45th President.

Back